Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a flight this afternoon and I'll have to get going to the airport if I want to make it on time plus I have to go see my mother before I leave or she'll never forgive me. Let's stay here for a little while longer and then we can go to breakfast."

"If you insist," Sharon sighed. "Is your hard worker back from his coffee break?"

"No but he is due back soon. Come up here!"

Sharon allowed Steve to position her above him with her knees on each side of his head. He looked up along her belly and between her breasts to her face, smiled and wiggled his tongue at her.

"This is another, 'I can't believe I'm doing this' thing. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks," and with him urging her with his hands on her butt she lifted up enough so that he could slide down to get his mouth lined up with her pussy.

Sharon held onto the headboard of the bed and watched as Steve's mouth disappeared between the lips of her pussy. She tried to direct his touches by moving against his face but she soon settled down and let him pleasure her. It didn't take long for his licks and sucks to bring her to the point where she felt like she was going to have another orgasm.

"Wait a minute," she begged and tried to move away from him. "Wait, let me turn around."

A muffled "No!" came from Steve's busy mouth and he held her tightly to him so she couldn't change her position.

Happily surrendering to him, she allowed her pleasure to build until it brimmed over into another powerful climax. Steve used his hands on her hips to maneuver her pussy around as she slowly came down from the high he had given her.

Sharon's slouched down over his chest and he allowed her to slide herself down his body until she was resting on top of him. He could feel the wet trail of his saliva and her pussy secretions that she had left on his skin.

"This is amazing," she said into his neck. "I'm having the time of my life with someone 20-years younger than I am. Thank you."

"My pleasure ma'am. I have enjoyed you as much or more than you have enjoyed me."

Sharon squirmed herself against Steve's still hard erection trapped between her legs. Raising her head she looked down at him and slowly and deliberately extended her tongue and licked the moisture off of his chin.

"I'm beginning to like the taste," she giggled. "I think I'm ready to try another flavor for breakfast. Do you mind?"

Steve looked up at her in puzzlement. His mind wasn't working fast enough to figure out what she meant.

She licked him again. This time her tongue traveled from the bottom of his chin up over his lips and to the tip of his nose and tightening her thighs against his trapped erection she rubbed them against one another.

Steve groaned with pleasure and pushed himself up against her.

"I don't think you're finished yet. Are you?"

Sharon rolled off of him and sat on the edge of the bed. She grasped his erection in her hand and gently moved the skin up and down to make the head disappear and then reappear. Each time it reappeared she gently rubbed her palm against it in a circular motion.

Steve closed his eyes and groaned again.

Opening his eyes he looked at the concentration on Sharon's face as she continued to stroke him. She seemed to be making up her mind about something. Steve was hoping against hope that he knew what she wanted to do but wasn't sure that she could do it.

The only sound in the room was their breathing and the liquid sound made by her hand spreading his secretions all over his erection. Reaching down he pushed gently on her shoulder. She gave way and was moving her face down towards his erection when the spell was broken by the ringing telephone.

Sharon sat upright and tightly squeezed him.

The telephone rang again!

"Aren't you going to answer it?" she asked. "It may be important."

"Not more important than this he muttered and stretched to reach the telephone.

"Hello!"

"Oh, hello mother."

He made a face and Sharon let out with a little laugh before clapping her hand against to mouth to muffle the sound.

"No, I'm awake. I've been awake for a while."

"Sharon? No! I haven't seen her. Why?"

"You called her room several times last night and again this morning? I don't know why she didn't answer. Maybe she was busy. Maybe she met someone and was too involved to answer."

Sharon was shaking with laughter and Steve was frantically motioning for her to be quiet.

"Now mother! You know I'm just kidding. I know Sharon is not that kind of a woman."

Sharon emphatically nodded her head and mouthed, "Oh, yes I am!" before bending down between his legs and engulfing his flagging erection in her mouth.

Holding his cock in her mouth, she looked up at him and Steve could see the laughter in her eyes as her cheeks hollowed with the force of her suction.

Steve placed his hand over the receiver and rolling his eyes he made a groaning sound.

"Nothing mother. I was just getting comfortable."

"Well try again in a little while. I'm sure you will get in touch with her. She's probably having her breakfast now."

Sharon's eyes widened and pulling her lips back she scraped his skin with her teeth around his now fully hardened cock.

Another groan.

"Nothing mother, I'll call you later. OK?"

Slurping up over his cock head enough to be able to talk she said, "You're a bad little boy talking to your mother while getting your cock sucked."

"A admit it, I am," he said. "But don't let that stop you."

Steve laughed and tried to thrust himself back up into her mouth.

She briefly took him into her mouth once again and then raised up off of him.

"Oh, by the way. I decided that I won't wait until tomorrow to leave. I'll go home tonight and get my passport. I want to see your apartment in Tokyo!"

Steve smiled and groaned another groan of pleasure when her mouth slid back down over his cock.