All Comments on 'Brother and Sister Sexcapades'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 17 years ago
Awesome story

I loved reading this story! I don't know if you have written others or, if so, I have ever read any of them, but I hope that you will continue to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Vial, not vile

The beaker full of cum is a vial, not a vile. Otherwise, a very nice story - inventive - with the women taking much of the initiative -- every man's fantasy.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Purely Impure Sex Runs Wild

This RED HOT SEX fantasy is a 20-year-old's wet dream, unrealistic and out of control. We just gotta put leashes on these college kids (and this wanton, oversexed mom)! The last, wildly complex orgy scene is unnecessary and WAY out of bounds. But the sex in the first two-thirds is some great stuff. (Or is it "stiff"?) Almost everything by this author is FINE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good but.......

Would have been much better without the homo stuff with the guys. Not needed and probably not reality. It is not a homophobe point of view, just reality. Not much broad interest to read about two guys in an otherwise hetero story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was the most fantastic story you have written. So erotic! Now you need to continue with the Malibu story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
After just one sex scene

This has to be a fantasy of a secretly gay male. Sharing a hot woman with her brother then a side-by-side jerk off over her tits could only have come from a gay/curious mind. When will people learn? Straight men are NOT aroused by the gay stuff sprinkled into the mixture no matter how otherwise erotic the scenario. A scene could have a dozen lactating lesbian supermodel nymphos, but, if the guys start doing some gay thing, forget it!

I don't hate gays, I just don't want the images of gay sex intruding into the fantasy any more than I'd want the Queen of England walking into the stall while I'm taking a dump. It's just a WTF moment that destroys the process. Everything in its place. Get it?

Just write gay stories for a gay audience and make everybody happy. No extra sausage in my sibling stories please. Thanks.

ES003ES003almost 12 years ago
Excellent story!

Sorry to those guys that didn't like the gay sex. I liked it and think it should be part of more incest stories. You guys love girls sucking on each other, but oh no, no men! If you are saying Many Feathers should have put up a gay male warning and not a female gay warning? Get what I am saying? The story breaks into two women eating pussy and you get 10 times harder and it blows in your hand. The story breaks into gay male and you lose your erection. Can't have it both ways. If you think there should be a gay male warning, then put up a gay female warning as well.

And maybe you might ask some of these bi women that get you off, most of like a little guys jerking and sucking. It's just a prejudice. Personally thinking of two guys jerking off on me gets me very wet, does that help you guys thinking I get wet reading that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm a mostly straight guy...

... and I love the gay moments. I'm rarely attracted to guys unless there's a girl there, but when there is, then hell yes. Wierd kink, heh.

Anyway, shit, they're just bodies, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Wonderful, so fucking depraved and fucked up, love it, totally sexed up fucked up and sexy, love to wallow in cunt and get totally drunk on cunt nectar. Oh god more and more you hedonistic sucking fucking sex maniacs. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

exhultantexhultantabout 4 years ago
Yet more copulation..

Great adventure.

I can beat my meat whilst I read such exciting sexual romps.

The brother - sister theme is top of my list of intercourse antics.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a family !

An excellent story of family and friends satisfying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hoped that there would be a sex scene between the boys and I was a little disappointed that it was missing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous