All Comments on 'Brother Gives Child To His Sister'

by vasuk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Innum oru nalla kadhai

Nalla akka-thambi kaama uravu kadhai. Faizavum Sahulum purushan pondaatiiya vaazhvadhu suvaiyaaga irukku. Sahulukkum Faizavukkum pirandha penn kulandaikku, Sahul murai maaman. Adhnaal, Sahul, andha pennai maniaviyaaga vechikkalaam illaya. Idhu pathi oru kadhai undaakkungal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
request

vasu i am giving comment to all of your stories

i like everything

my moms name is vijaya

she is 50

appadi oru story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
super vasuk

vasuk

ungkal ella kathaiyum niramba suupper

en email id sivajip_1950@yahoo.co.uk

like to discuss and share story ideas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
konnuttemma

hi Vasukkanna this is Malai Again.U will not believe that i am searching literotica page daily for your stories.I have become an addict.I dont have an incest experience but i have a lot of collections.Please mail to maduraimalai@yahoo.co.in.Let us share

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i want amma, magan okkara storie

super, can you send me AMMA, SON OKKARATHU, APPURAM AMMAVAI PREGNENT AKKI KULANDAI KODUKKIRA incest STORIES?

ANY ONE SEND MY EMAIL ID PLS, nan en ammavai othuvitten. 2 yearsa nanum en ammavum okkarom .chukkuboy2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Super okkum kathai

Kathai super. Ini veru kathaiyil pepsi uma, Dr.Sharmila,

appuram Uma padmanabhan elloraiyum avanga avanga thambinga okkara mathiri supera eluthu. Nalla pesikitte avanga pundaila nakku podanum. Authulayum pepsi umavaiyum,Dr.Sharmilavaiyum pundaiyil oru liter juice edukkanum. Avanga mulai kundi pundai ellathaiyum part part aga oommbanum. Super aga eluthumma. Nan daily pepsi umavaiyum, sharmilavaiyum okkamal thoonguvathilai(Kanavil)

Super o super.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
super story

Super Story innoru kadhai ezhudhungal, amma manaivi akka moondru perum (adhaavadhu widow amma widow akka and pondaatti moonu perayum onnaa vechu) jollya iruppadhu pol oru kadhai adhuvum tahmizhil (oru bramin family back groudil ezhudhungal adhuvum miga viraivaaga vivaramaaga. Nandri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
soodana kathai

nalla kathai. nan en thangachiyai daily othukonduvarugiren. ennikavathu refuse pannal ungal stories padikka vaippen.udane ready ayiduval.innum ammavukku theriyathu.endru maattuvomo bayamaga ullathu. ammavaiyum okkiren endru sonnal priya(thangai) muraikiral.anaal daily olsugam veetileye jollyaga irukkirom .thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
truth is stranger than fiction

while we enjoys the stories of incest, it is shocking or amusing that a 61 years old Australian fucked his own daughter aged 39 years for a long period and gave birth a second beautiful child.

aIncest couple had another child

Email Printer friendly version Normal font Large font Daniel Emerson

April 7, 2008 - 4:25PM

Page 1 of 2 | Single page

Latest related coverage

Incest couple 'harming children'

Video: Psychologists claim an incestuous relationship is harming children.

Father and daughter have child

Put child into care: Family First

Advertisement

A South Australian woman who has an infant daughter after having sex with her father gave birth to another of his children seven years ago.

The child was conceived in Rockhampton, Queensland, but died a few days after birth because of a congenital heart disease, according to court records.

Jennifer Anne Deaves, 39, and John Earnest Deaves, 61, each pleaded guilty in the South Australian District Court on March 20 to two counts of performing an act of incest with the other.

Sentencing transcripts reveal that their daughter, Celeste, and Ms Deaves's two other children from a previous marriage were taken into care by South Australia's Department for Families and Communitiesbut had since been returned.

South Australian District Court judge Steven Millsteed took into account the pair's early guilty pleas and the "consensual nature of your relationship" and recorded a single conviction for each of them.

They were released on a $500 good behaviour bond.

According to the transcripts, Mr Deaves was married to Ms Deaves's mother about 40 years ago.

She divorced him when he was serving a prison sentence for armed robbery, while Ms Deaves was three or four years old.

Mr Deaves's former wife did not encourage contact between him and his daughter, and it was about 30 years before they resumed contact.

By about 2000, Mr Deaves was living with another wife and child at Yongala in South Australia and Ms Deaves was living with a former husband and two children, now nine and 11, in Sydney.

Ms Deaves took her two children to stay with Mr Deaves in 2000 for about three weeks, during which time they became attracted to each other but did not develop a physical relationship.

Later in the year Mr and Ms Deaves each ended their marriages and began living together and moved to Rockhampton.

The first count of incest related to the conception of the first child while the second related to their second, Celeste, who was born last year after the couple moved to Port Pirie in South Australia.

They then moved to Bordertown in South Australia where the couple attracted the attention of the Department for Families and Communities.

"The police subsequently investigated the matter. When interviewed by police you both made full admissions," Judge Millsteed told the pair during sentencing.

Judge Millsteed said the offences were "atypical" cases of incest.

"This is not a case where a father has violated his daughter and used his position of authority to take advantage of her powerlessness," he said.

"Rather, this is a case of a mutually consensual union, formed by adults, who had previously had little contact.

"However, the offence of incest exists not merely to protect children from sexual abuse. In my view, other relevant factors include the need to prevent the high risk of congenital defects of children born of incestuous relationships and to prevent children, who are brought up in a family unit founded on an incestuous relationship, suffering psychological harm and social stigmatisation. Those factors assume significance in this case."

Judge Millsteed acknowledged that as a condition of bail, Mr Deaves was banned from contacting Ms Deaves or her children but "this order has exacerbated your depression and caused you to attempt suicide on two occasions".

"I will not make it a condition of bond that you not see each other. In my view such a condition would be unfair," Judge Millsteed said.

The pair were banned from sexual contact with each other as part of their bond.

Mr Deaves's former wife, Dorothy Deaves, disputed the couple's claim that they had no contact with each other for about 30 years and fell in love when they were virtually strangers to each other.

She said she was married to Mr Deaves for 16 years "until he took off with her" in October 2000.

She claimed that, rather than being a stranger to her father, Ms Deaves had been present at their wedding reception in Sydney when she would have been about 15.

"They were in contact all the time," Mrs Deaves, 69, said.

She said it had affected her deeply when Mr Deaves ended his third marriage to run off with his daughter.

"Ever since it happened to a certain extent I have gotten over it but I was devastated for a long time," she said.

"The whole thing is so disgusting you just don't know where to turn."

nd this matter came to court and sentenced 500$.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amma akkavai othen

i fuck my mom and elder sister and gave them children.my mom ass hole is so tiny and good aroma my sister pussy cunt pundai so tight.i fuck my mom and sister in all holes.hen i fuck my mom in her swelling cunt my sister wil llick my kottai and ass hole.amma kundi ottai vasanaiyai monthu parunga aha super otha amaavaiyum akkavaiyum ore samayam okkanum,anth sugam ennai mathiri anubavichaathn theriyum.amma akka maari marri en sunniyai ommbuvalunga.amma mutti muuti ombi magan suunipal kudip.amma kundi jam sappittu parunga,amma pundai onnukku kudinga,ammavai naan otha mthiri evanum okka mudiyadhu.amma pundaikullaen neela kadapparai sunniyai vittu kuthura kuthula amma kundi ottai valiya varra alukuu kuthuven

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
giving child to sister....

Huh...even when we fuck wife we dont think about children, we fuck cos our cocks need to fuck a cunt, we need a cunt whether wife, bhabhi, sister, friend's wife or step mom or an office colleague.

In many villages, rich men fuck their field worker girls and impregnate them, so our chief aim is to fuck, fuck only....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous