All Comments on 'Bus Ride'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GABassistGABassistabout 15 years ago
Liked It!

Well written (as always) and nice buildup to the end. I especially liked the interesting plot twist - made for a much better story!

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 15 years ago
A Great Trip

Hi MF,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed "Bus Ride". As a bus commuter there have been many times I have fantacized about such things and the twist at the end brought a smile to my face, you see my father was a city bus driver!

On the topic of another recent story, "MILF", I read the comments at the end and can see why people said what they did. I was sort of expecting the second chapter to be from Steve's point of view - that could have been interesting.

Anyway, as a long time fan I enjoy your stories and always look for recent posts.

Thanks for sharing, Jerry

PS: I see you have shut down your old email address and given some of the comments I've read I might understand why. Keep on writing for those of us who appreciate a good yard with some good sex!

hongluobohongluoboabout 14 years ago
wonderful fantasy

Thanks again MF. I have been taking the bus everyday now too for economic reasons, so this story was very timely. Unfortunately in China, buses are always way to crowded, thought the eye candy is nice.. but should that happen... oh my!! Love your customary twist in the end to. Superbly crafted and highly erotic.

thecavedwellerthecavedwellerover 8 years ago
very hot.

This story was great! I loved the whole sneaky theme it had!

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
Omg

Now that was a great ending, out of the blue and different.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Excellent tease. well written with good narrative style Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous