All Comments on 'Business and Pleasure in San Diego'

by jmorgan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Yes keep going please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
make it a threesome with dad

continue this story.but get dad into the scene with kevin and mom.with both dad and son plowing mom and perhaps bring in lisa and john also for really hot family sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

I'd love to hear more. Don't get too far fetched though, keep it simply (just some good old fashioned mother & son sucking and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Make it a threesome

Let the author write the story, dude.

Author: the dialogue at the beginning was a real turn-off/

Alexandra

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really hot

Fun to read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 17 years ago
Love It

Let Dad run off with a secritary and the wife with someone else, maybe her tharaphist. I longer sexual relationship with mom would be exciting, never mind that other negative boob, your story is great.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A Great Story

A truely great story. I love your use of dialog, a dirty mouthed mom is such a turn on. Glad you don't get lost in detailed descriptions, no need to know about his 12" cock.haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCEPTIONAL!

110 DEGREES!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He should keep fucking his mom

What the hell is the matter with him? Why isn't he finding ways of getting that sweet pussy of his mom again and again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
incredible

i agree d convo was boring but d rest was beyond hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his mom needs her son's cock as he needs her cunt

This is a great story by Mr. Morgan (who's a real good looking young guy, by the way). It's his latest story and his first about that most exciting of subjects, motherfucking. I truly hope it's the first of many! By now his hero Kevin's learned something from pumping his mother's twat that most all boys understand sooner or later--the perfect cunt for your stiff dick is the one you came out of. I bet the author's hot young balls are going to lead him to explore a lot more "deeply" where's the best place to unload them. Nothing beats triumphantly creaming your own mother's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot read

Loved the situation your characters were in which led very naturally to their fuck session. Mom's comments about her cunt and pussy added immensely to the eroticism of the story. She wanted his load in her pussy and wasn't afraid to ask for it in graphic terms. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you make my dream a reality

its so great to know that you and your mom fuck each other in a very best of time it was sweet and must be very sexciting hahahaha...!!! that trip was a very fucking good timing.. you just gave me an idea that i have to tell mom to check in in a hotel for a business trip abroad.... thanks what a hot!hot!hot! story!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I LIKED IT.

Definitely a Five Star read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
True Family love

Fantastic story. Loved every bit of it. As one who grew up in a family that practiced incest these stories bring back many fond memories.I began at an early age when my parents encouraged me to take the cherry of my younger sister. As they watched and fucked beside us, encouraging us it didn't take long for me to shoot my load in her. After a short rest I switched partners with my father and fucked my mother.After getting off in her she pushed my head down and told me to suck all of the cum out of her. Never having eaten cum before I found it to be great and knew I'd have to have more. Later that day my mother ate my sister's pussy while I sucked off my father. After that day we never wore clothing in the house and the rule was that everyone had sex with whoever they wanted. Eventually I found a girl friend and brought her and her brother into the fold. Along the way I began taking cocks up my ass and provided anal sex to all of the guys. I especially loved it when the guys fucked me and and everyone present began calling me all kinds of names, - queer bitch, slut, cum whore, etc. Life has been wonderful for all of us.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Business and Pleasure in San Diego:" - Kevin and Unnamed Mom - (Son and Mother)

This mother and son story is an ideal and idyllic tale of both the parent and child having nothing but total respect, adoration, care, warmth and deep seeded love far beyond the usual mother and her son love hierarchy!! They both have over many years fantasized about each other, as do most mother's and son's, and father's and daughter's, have done for eons!

Kevin and his mother had a carnal incestual coupling to sexually not only please the other, but also to pleasure themselves, and to act on their many fantasies, understanding the benefits and taking their wants and needs to a higher level. Basic to both of them is their desire of each other in the spirit of give and take of attempting to satisfy and sate their sexual urges nature blessed them with!

Their basic instincts of being a male and female, being bestowed natural attractions, the most powerful attrctions in the universe, to each other, and yet so ultimately beautiful when the attraction is a mother and son, or a father and daughter! Nothing in the univere is more intensely awesome nor deeply satisfying when the attraction is unified and the connection is consummatted.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I liked it a lot. The sex between the mom and son was very hot. It would have been better if there were a little more descriptive phrases about what they looked like and if the author didn't write their conversation in that annoying play script style. He should have written it as a naturally flowing conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

nice and lovely mom son sex story

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

i liked the story, and all the dialogue. interesting way to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Step mother

I always arranged my business trips where my step mom lived so that I could spend a couple of nights with her. She was a sexual dynamo and was obsessed with my big dick!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the way mom started off,even her son spilled his guts. That was quite a story. And not much of a comment, but it was great..........THANKS..........ps mom & son sex is always best.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

Let me see if my reading is correct, or I'm just cynical. Mom is 50 years old. A "firm" C cup. Can we say boob job, or bull shit? Why can't guys put just a touch of realism in their stories? Haven't they ever heard of gravity?

MichelleSwanMichelleSwanabout 1 month ago

A wonderful scenario coupled with great connection. The spontaneity would indeed be animalistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous