Busty Indian Mother Submits to Son

Story Info
At first he loved her, but now he just wants to fuck :)
4.7k words
4.24
177.3k
125

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Hello, I've always enjoyed Indian mom/son stories and this is my first attempt at one.

Any ideas for future chapters or just general comments are welcome. The story is short, but a fun read I hope :) ***

*****

In their youth, Raja and Anaya were full of promise and optimistic about the future, but the years weren't kind. Despite Raja's accounting degree, they struggled to make ends meet. This was a problem unfortunately compounded by the birth of their son, Sai. Anaya wished to contribute to the family funds, but it wasn't viable with a child to raise and Raja wouldn't allow it in any capacity. Raja saw putting a roof over their heads and food on the table as his responsibility alone, just like his father.

To find suitable work, they were forced to move from their family and friends to a dilapidated apartment on the outskirts of the capital. Anaya did her best to make the ramshackle house feel like a home. Raja held down two jobs for a time and his pride prevented him from taking handouts from his parents. Anaya was more willing to seek aid and kept the extra money secret.

As the years passed, Raja became spiteful of his lot in life and not achieving his potential. Instead of taking out his frustrations on his family, Raja became more reserved and seemed to shrink into his cheap grey suit. Raja's relationship with Anaya crumbled, and their marital bed fell silent. Raja wasted time trying to crawl his way up the corporate ladder and make a name for himself, while neglecting Anaya and Sai.

Anaya raised Sai almost single-handedly and he was right under her thumb. Sai grew increasingly resentful of his workaholic father. This was mostly due to him seeing his once vibrant mother wilt and fall into a stupor. He'd often catch her sobbing and rush to comfort her. When he'd ask her what was wrong, she'd only smile through her tears and hold him.

Their neighbourhood was unsavoury, and Anaya didn't want Sai associating with street urchins, so he resigned himself to schoolwork and watching other children play into the late hours. Rather than fall into delinquency, and cause further heartache for Anaya, Sai helped around the house and the two would spend their days together. Sai came to understand it was more for her sake than his own.

Anaya never admitted her loneliness to Raja because she feared to cause him undue stress, such was her self-esteem at the time. However, Sai would often argue with Raja about getting another job or Sai quitting his studies to find work and lessen his father's burden. Raja and Anaya wouldn't allow their son to throw away his future. After a certain point, Anaya pleaded with Sai to not provoke his father anymore because it upset her. Sai acquiesced and focused his attention fully towards his studies. Sai aimed to excel and one day take his mother from their lonely house.

By the time Sai turned eighteen, Raja noticed how much he resembled him in his younger days, as if an angry mirror to the past was silently judging him for his squandered life. Raja was stuck in his ways and pushed such thoughts to back of his mind. Anaya saw the likeness as well and it brought on a certain melancholy and wistfulness around her handsome son.

Unbeknownst to either parent, Sai had become attached to his mother, in a way a son shouldn't. All the time and effort he'd spent aiding Anaya through his burgeoning adulthood had stirred a forbidden attraction. Sai's dismissed his feelings at first, thinking he only wanted to protect and care for his mother. However, in his most private moments his thoughts turned to romance. He would try to place some other woman in his mother's stead, but, to his shame, he finally admitted there had never been another woman.

Sai remembered back to when Anaya sat him down for the birds and the bees talk. She used a sex education book for reference, which detailed the male and female anatomy. Sai shyly asked whether his mother was the same as the females in the diagrams. Anaya laughed, slightly embarrassed herself, and said of course, which made him curious to learn more. Anaya mentioned wet dreams and Sai was able to put a term to what he'd already been experiencing, but he didn't say they featured his mother.

Sai was in for further turmoil when his thoughts escalated to lust. The root of Sai's incestuous desire was simple to decipher. Anaya was 5'3" with a swarthy complexion. She had gained a few pounds in recent years to become a voluptuous vision. Her breasts and buttocks were large and bouncing in sarees that clung to her curves and rode up the crack of her behind. Sai often daydreamed about the fabric against her soft skin and how his mother threatened to burst out at every moment. Anaya also had dark hair, lush thighs, big motherly hips and a slight belly. Sai loved that, at 5'11", he towered over his thick mother. She'd look up at him innocently with her big brown eyes, while he'd ogle the deep recess of her cleavage.

There was some lingering trepidation on Sai's part, he considered finding a girlfriend to sway his thoughts, but it was truly too little too late. There was also a further twist in the tale as Sai began to resent his mother's blatantly arousing figure, a feeling which had been brewing for some time. He wondered how could she walk around like that in front of her own son? Did she not realize he was practically a man? A man who had been taking better care of her than his father ever did? Sai was angered by irrational slights because the truth was Anaya no longer saw herself as attractive. The ill-fitting sarees were due to a force of habit, while she had tried in her younger years to gain her husband's interest and at least physically reconnect.

In his efforts to woo his mother and satisfy his curiosities, Sai became very affectionate towards her. His kisses brushed her lips. He would hug her so tight that her warm bosom pressed against him, in the process he would almost poke her with his obscene erection. Sai would dance with her in the kitchen and grip her by the hips, while slightly tugging on her saree to make the globes of her bottom tremble.

On their get-togethers, Sai even flirted with his mother, going as far as to say that people must mistake them for a couple, since they were together so often, causing Anaya to playfully admonish him. Sai spoke about his plans for the future and getting his mother out of their squalid home. Anaya didn't dismiss the idea, but her response was not so encouraging; saying it would be a comfort to her when she grew old. Sai was hoping for a more earnest reaction.

Sai and Anaya had always been loving towards each other, but his newfound drive didn't go unnoticed by her. The kisses, adjusting himself after a hug, playing with her saree and talk of moving brought about ambivalent feelings in Anaya. There was something untoward in her son's words and touch. Anaya recognised that perhaps she'd coddled him too much, but part of her was flattered by her dashing son.

It had been a long time since Raja had shown her any attention and Sai's interest in her was harmless, cute even. Anaya studied herself in a rarely used mirror, curious about what her son saw in her and what he liked best before dismissively shaking her head. Sai will soon go to college and find girls his own age; he will forget this passing fancy, she thought.

Sai's taboo acts only served to make him more frustrated and brazen. Regular occurrences such as Anaya scrubbing the floor on her hands and knees took on an erotic quality. Anaya's ample breasts would dangle and swing to the point where if she wasn't careful they would hit the wet floor and be soaked to the skin. Sai often believed Anaya caught him staring out of the corner of her eye, but she would only smile and jokingly ask if he had given up helping her around the house. Sai would blush and quickly get to work.

Sai went on to steal his mother's bras, or a more apt description her melon-holders. Upon closer examination, he was able to wear one cup like a helmet. Sai would stroke his nine-inch member to countless orgasms all over Anaya's bras. He created a game where he would see if he could ejaculate enough to fill both cups. Sai was savvy enough to not have his bra stealing discovered, but Anaya observed that he seemed tired of late and urged him to get more sleep. Anaya's genuine concern inadvertently gave Sai another idea.

Sai started sleeping in at weekends, since school remained a priority. This forced his mother to come and rouse him. Anaya began to be confronted by a massive tentpole in her son's bedsheets. The first few occasions she'd let out a faint gasp and cover her eyes in embarrassment, thrilling Sai to no end. While he feigned sleep, his turgid cock would twitch and spew precum, leaving a dark stain right in front of his mother. Sai would even call out to her as if in a naughty dream. Initially, Anaya wasn't entirely shocked by this development, given Sai's recent behaviour. It was still harmless for him just to fantasize.

Anaya would then wake Sai, without disturbing his bedsheets, gently scold him for his laziness and state he was not a little boy needing to be woken anymore. This was clear to see by his swollen young meat. Sai was much more well-endowed than Raja, which was Anaya's only point of comparison now that she thought of it. She would proceed to condemn herself for her lewd notions.

This back and forth was soon their weekend ritual. Anaya grew accustomed to the natural display of Sai's virility and reasoned she was only proud of his growth. However, Sai's throbbing cock and constant calls to her were becoming a concern. Sai's phase was going on longer than she had expected and there were no other women on the horizon yet. Anaya also had to contend with the fact that being the sole cause of Sai's arousal provoked a wetness in her nether regions, which she found hard to resist taking care of. She would turn her thoughts to Raja or muscle-bound hunks, while playing with herself, but the image of her son's morning wood continued to appear and make her gush.

Despite Sai's teasing, Anaya's maternal instincts mostly prevailed. Sai concluded he needed to be underhanded to make his fantasies come true. He encouraged Anaya to drink more on their outings. Anaya never had much of a tolerance for alcohol, but it provided her the means to drown her sorrows, along with breaking down her inhibitions.

On one occasion, she was charmed by Sai's compliments on her beauty. She was thankful to him for getting her out of the house, but she insisted that he find a girl to take out instead for a change. Sai smiled at his mother's slurred speech and looked around the room. To his delight, there were jealous glances being thrown his way. Anaya followed his gaze and found men leering at her. Sai put his arm around his mother and she realized what was going on but didn't protest. What a naughty boy I've raised, she thought dreamily.

One night, Sai put his plan into action and drove his drunken mother home. Anaya dozed in the passenger seat with her legs spread. A series of ramps caused tremors along Anaya's jiggling breasts. Sai had to be careful not to crash. At home, Sai carried Anaya to the couch with his hands softly caressing the wonderous curvature of her hips. Anaya fell asleep and Raja was passed out in the bedroom after another day of self-imposed toil.

Sai marvelled at Anaya's chest heaving with each breathe. Cautiously, he pulled out his straining member from his underwear and stood over his sleeping mother. His cock was aching in his hand and already leaking precum. Sai ground his meat against his mother's saree covered tits, his cock lightly slapping the top of her swelling tit flesh, while dribbling precum all over them. The whiteness of his seed against his mother's brown pillows was a sight he would treasure.

Sai needed to go further and pulled Anaya's saree down by her shoulders, leaving only a straining white bra in his way to heaven. Anaya's nipples were hard and prominent through the material. Sai jabbed each nipple with the head of his erection and tried to catch each nub within the slit of his cock. His precum moistened the bra around her areolae until they were almost transparent. My fat cock is smearing your big nipples mother, look how hard they are for me, he thought.

Sai then cupped Anaya's bra-clad tits and made them bounce and quake. The crashing waves of his mother's undulating titties in the confines of her bra mesmerized him. His father was a fool and he was going to claim his teasing mother for his own pleasure, thought Sai thoroughly enjoying himself. Anaya moaned Sai's name in her sleep, momentarily alarming him, and he ceased fondling her. It quickly dawned on Sai that his mother was thinking of him. After that near escape and with the greatest reluctance, Sai fixed his mother's saree and wiped away his precum, but not before taking a few pictures.

The following day, Anaya was still asleep, while Sai ate breakfast with a big smile on his face. Raja failed to notice his son was unusually happy to see him and announced that he would be attending a business conference for a few days. Sai couldn't believe that he had received succour from his no-good father. Raja told Sai to inform his mother and rushed off to work without breakfast.

When Anaya awoke, she was hungover to such an extent that she swore off drink for the time being and Sai breathed not a word of the business trip. Sai formulated his stratagem; since Raja always came home late he could take his father's place next to his lovely mother. Sai was full of anticipation as he performed all his mother's household chores, so she could rest easy. Anaya thanked heaven for granting her a wonderful son and remarked that he would make a woman very happy one day. Anaya's thoughts drifted to the dream she had of Sai groping her last night; it had seemed so vivid and real, which frightened and aroused her in equal measure.

That night, Sai crept into his parent's darkened bedroom in only his boxers. He could make out his mother's cock stiffening frame. Sai willed himself to slip under the covers. He lay there a moment considering his next move. Sai snuggled next to his mother and made abrupt contact with her buoyant booty. Being in such close proximity did wonders for his erection, which grew to full mast and protruded from his underwear.

Anaya mumbled her husband's name and Sai froze as his cock pressed against her round behind. Sai attempted to adjust himself, but instead he sandwiched his cock between her two quaking cheeks. Only Anaya's skimpy panties protected her pussy from Sai's blood engorged meat. Not one to stand on ceremony, Sai humped his mother's fat ass, which was very accommodating as it jiggled to and fro cradling his pulsing cock. Anaya was in a daze, it had been years since Raja initiated intimacy and he was never this swollen. Anaya became wet and drenched her panties. Sai felt his mother's arousal permeate her panties and coat his cock in her juices.

Oh, it's been too long for you slut; I'm glad we can both enjoy this, thought Sai mischievously. Anaya clenched her wobbling rear around Sai's manhood and ground against his pelvis. This provided a brilliant valley for Sai to drive his cock into over and over. Sai could feel his mother's aching pussy lips slip by with each thrust. Anaya was in awe at how vigorously Raja mauled her ass, even in their youth he was never this forceful.

Sai was a little overenthusiastic and his huge meat was ensnared under Anaya's hungry panties, which were riding up her buttocks. Undeterred, and with his heavy ball-sack now smacking his mother's vast bottom, Sai continued his rampant assault. Anaya's juicy ass clapped rhythmically under her son's pounding and she whimpered in ecstasy. The darkness only served to heighten the sensation of Anaya's luscious body and Sai's pulsating cock.

Anaya worried they were making too much noise, yet the thought of Sai hearing her mewling in heat excited her. He was probably wanking his fat cock and imagining himself in his father's place, she thought scandalously. Anaya was in no mood to scorn herself for such ideas when she was this close to climax.

Anaya's rump was proving too much to bear as it squeezed Sai's cock and his breathing became ragged. The two of them were working up quite a sweat and Sai loved how his mother glistened. With the last of his strength, Sai seized as much of his mother's juggs as he could fit into his hands through her flimsy nightie and erupted all over her globes. Simultaneously, Anaya's massive thighs shook, and she had a series of powerful orgasms with her juices running down her legs. She could feel hot cum glazing her entire ass.

Exhausted, Sai had to compose himself and retreat from the room, while his mother was still in the throes of her own orgasms. When Anaya recovered she turned over to find that, as far as she knew, her husband had left. She tried to stay awake for Raja's return because she desperately needed to be fucked, but soon fell fast asleep.

After the resounding success that first night, Sai was elated. He could hear his mother having her morning shower and imagined her scrubbing her bountiful cum-stained cheeks. Sai decided to ride his luck and returned to his parent's room, which still smelled from the exertions last night. Anaya had left her cum blasted panties in the laundry basket. The panties reeked of her intoxicating scent and Sai inhaled deeply. He had to exercise a lot of willpower to not stuff them into his mouth before scarpering back to his room for his morning wake up call.

Anaya opened his door wearing only a cotton bathrobe. The expanse of her cleavage swelled with her succulent titties on the verge of plopping out, preferably on Sai's face, and still rather wet. Anaya was greeted by the usual bulge in the bedsheets. She sat on Sai's bedside a moment. Sai's erection reminded Anaya of the previous night's escapade with Raja. She felt a wetness and heat emanate from her pussy.

Right on cue, Sai's big head leaked precum, darkening the sheets, and he called out for his mother. Anaya's breasts were now inches from Sai's veiled tool. However, showing some willpower of her own, Anaya broke from her reverie and woke Sai up. It seemed his streak of luck had run out, but there was a promising dampness where his mother had just been seated.

In the kitchen, Sai mentioned his concern about some peculiar noises last night. Anaya blushed deeply, unable to explain, to Sai's amusement. Anaya managed to say that it was nothing to be worried about. She had a restlessness about her, which was not overlooked by Sai. He decided to try a different tact with his mother for later.

Anaya waited in vain for Raja to come home and quell her desire. Sai returned late that night. His dinner was in the oven and he listened for his mother. He heard moaning from the bedroom, which confirmed his suspicions that she was masturbating. Sorry mother, he thought, you'll have to make do with your hands, no cock for you tonight. To really twist the knife and test her limits, Sai locked his door and waited.

An hour later, there was movement from his parent's bedroom. Footsteps made their way through the house and stopped at his door. The light from the hallway was now blocked by a shadow. A hand fiddled with his door knob, but it was no use. Sai grinned from ear to ear.

On the other side, Anaya, in her nightie, tried to deny the reason she'd come to her son's bedroom door in the middle of the night, rationalizing that she didn't really know what she was doing anymore and needed to get off however she could. She detected whispers from Sai's room and pressed her ear to the door. Sai was stroking his big cock and describing all the dirty thoughts he had about his mother, just loud enough that she could hear him.

12