Busty Indian Mother Submits to Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mother," he moaned, "how can you walk around like that, your body is obscene; just look at what you do to me. Those big breasts and that huge ass...you should be ashamed of yourself parading around in front of your own son. What am I supposed to do now? You're the only woman for me." Anaya's hand unconsciously reached down towards her smouldering pussy and played with her clit.

"You must have noticed how hard I am in the mornings, it's all your fault, you hot slut. Can't you see I can give you what your shitty husband can't? Huge young cock for you to slobber on? We need to make up for lost time. I could probably teach you a thing or two, you prudish whore," continued Sai. He had to restrain himself because his dirty talk was bringing him close to blowing his load early.

Anaya was on her knees tweaking her erect nipples and furiously frigging herself. The sloshing juices of her cunt were audible to Sai. "I've wanted to bend you over the kitchen sink and ram your fat ass in front of father. If you don't take care of my problem soon, I'll go nuts. Would you like that mother? To finally know what you're good for? Bouncing on your son's cock while he stretches your neglected pussy that's what," said Sai letting out all his anger. Anaya's head was spinning, and she was a sopping mess on the floor.

"And those noises last night," said Sai growing ever more daring, "I wonder, you dumb bitch, how would react if you knew I was the one dry humping your ass and making you cum all over the place?" Anaya froze in disbelief. Her son had been ramming his fat cock between her cheeks and dousing them in cum. A mixture of shame and arousal overwhelmed her.

Sai went for the kill and leaned against his door. "I'd like to let you in on another little secret. I saw the stain you left on my bed this morning," said Sai with a smirk. Anaya's eyes went wide with fear at how sudden Sai's voice had come closer. He must know I'm right here! she thought. "You've wanted your son's cock for quite some time. I had an inkling that if I left you alone waiting on father, who's on a business trip by the way, you would come knocking on my door. I wonder what you planned to do," laughed Sai. Anaya gave no reply.

"You have a choice mother: We can forget all this and go back to the way things were. You can live out the rest of your days unloved by your foolish husband and I will move out to attend college. You'll see little of me from then on," suggested Sai. Anaya was crestfallen at the idea of driving her son from her. "On the other hand, you could go back to your room and wait for me, the one man who has showered you with love and attention. I will see to it that you'll never want for anything a day in your life," declared Sai.

Everything was moving so fast that Anaya had trouble processing Sai's words, but she knew that he spoke the truth. Sai sounded so powerful in his conviction that her knees buckled. She stood perfectly still and gathered her thoughts. She admitted to herself that her worries about Sai's attraction had been half-hearted, she loved the attention. She had never dealt with her own increasing desire for him either, in fact she revelled in her salaciousness, but could she really go through with taking her son to bed?

Sai waited impatiently for his mother's answer. Damn your indecisiveness mother, you would rather stay like this all night than choose. You're going to make me come out there aren't you? he thought.

Sai swiftly unlocked his door and surprised his mother in the hallway. Anaya gawked upon finally seeing her son's monster in all it's hard, veiny glory and his big balls dangling with cum. "Let me make this easy for you mother," he said pinning her against the wall. Anaya put up little resistance with her ass now presented to Sai. He noticed his feet were wet and laughed. "You've ruined the carpet. I'm going to have to punish you," he said, while yanking down her panties, which Anaya kindly stepped out of.

Sai commanded his mother to shake her ass for him. Anaya looked hesitantly at him and merely complied to his demand. She wiggled her hips and lo and behold her ass shook like jelly. Sai slowly worked his hand up and down his meat. Anaya kept looking back at Sai's cock, pointing at her with menacing intent. She started to jump on the spot to provide more bounce to the ounce. Sai was pleased by his mother's efforts to bring him extra visual stimulation. I'm just submitting to my son, she thought with a dwindling sense of horror.

Sai kneaded his mother's ass, spreading her big cheeks as far as he could. He got an eyeful of her wet hairy hole and a twitching asshole. He let go and her globes smacked and shuddered back into the place. He liked that motion so much he did it a few more times.

I've got to have a taste, thought Sai and ordered his mother to shake her behind while he lapped up her pussy. Anaya squirmed as Sai got on his knees, pushed legs apart and licked her honeyed snatch. His tongue would flit against her anus sending shivers down her spine. Sai was afraid his eardrums would burst as Anaya's cheeks rained down on him. Sai sucked on his mother's swollen clit for all he was worth, and she rewarded him with more of her sodden cunt juice. Whatever he lacked in experience he certainly made up for enthusiasm, thought Anaya.

Sai stood up with his face dripping and fingered his mother. He turned her head around to kiss him and she tasted her own nectar on his tongue. Their tongues intertwined in a hot messy taboo kiss. Sai was now three fingers deep in her pussy. The tell-tale sign of Anaya's quavering thighs indicated her impending orgasm. Sai increased his speed causing Anaya to moan right into his mouth and suck his tongue. Anaya plastered her thighs with cum and would have collapsed to the ground if Sai had not kept her upright.

Sai smiled gleefully, while his mother regained her senses. Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull. Her tongue swung about searching for another kiss. She muttered under her breathe and Sai told her to speak up. "Please Sai, please fuck me, please fuck your mother," she begged. Sai was on a total power trip and relished his mother's pleading.

"You had your chance mother, now you're just my slut," said Sai shaking his head. He instructed his mother to go back to her room and slapped her on the rear. Anaya was speechless and stumbled off to bed. I can't believe it...I'm...I'm my son's slut now? And did he just refuse me? she thought indignantly. Shit, did I just say no?! thought Sai.

12