Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya got the house and full custody of Elliott in the divorce. Her husband had moved to a big city on the other side of the state, which was fine with her. She'd been raising Elliott on her own ever since, and doing her best to give them a good life. Her job as a free-lance graphic designer allowed her to work from home, which worked out well for looking after Elliott. Between her job and with the divorce settlement signed and sealed, she and her son were pretty well off. She wanted the design job more to break up the boredom of the daily routine than for the money, so she generally ended up taking jobs of her choice and working a few hours here and there, whenever she pleased. Financially, she didn't really need the job, but felt she should be doing something constructive, at least part of the time. Yes, the freedom she and Elliott had when it came to the money situation suited her perfectly.

And so, the school year had started and, once again, she was worried about her sweet, young boy. He'd always been small, and somewhat delicate. Other kids had picked on him his whole life, and she'd hoped that would have stopped when he got to high school, but instead, it seemed to be worse. He'd told her bits and pieces about the three boys who seemed to be the ones bullying him, and she knew he was trying to be strong, but her heart went out to him just the same. She hoped Elliott had steered clear of them today and would make it home in a good mood.

Tanya looked forward to the two of them having a nice Friday night together and enjoy the weekend in peace and quiet. Their usual Friday night routine was to order a pizza and watch a movie. She'd put her work aside today when her younger sister had called and asked if she wanted to go golfing. Tanya had made sure they finished their round in time for her to be back when her boy arrived home from school. He'd be home soon so she took another look at herself in the full-length hallway mirror, wanting to make sure she looked presentable, even if it was just for her 18-year old son.

"Not bad for an old girl," she thought to herself as she looked at her reflection. Tanya had turned 40 a few months back, and thought she still looked pretty good, compared to most women she saw out in the world. She stood 5'-4" tall and packed a lot of curves on her 120-pound frame. She thought the sleeveless pink golf shirt and white golf skirt looked good on her, the light pastel colors showing off her tan. She'd even painted her fingernails a soft pink to match. Her delicate feet were clad in a pair of strappy white sandals which she had changed into after the round of golf. The pretty, flat sandals worked perfectly with her outfit. She pulled the pink scrunchie out of her hair, shaking out her long honey-blonde locks. Her hair was parted slightly to one side, and framed her pretty face appealingly. Her blue eyes sparkled with life, and she thought the pink eyeshadow she'd chosen to go with her outfit looked pretty and feminine. The pink lip gloss she was wearing accentuated her wide full mouth, her pillowy heart-shaped lips one of her best features. She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair, smoothing it out as it fell past her shoulders.

She smiled to herself as she'd raised her arms, the upward motion causing her breasts to jiggle beneath the pink top, the material stretched taut over her impressive chest. She didn't remember her top fitting that tight before, but she'd felt the same when she'd put her bra on earlier. The heavily reinforced 34E bra didn't fit her like it used to, the ample mounds of tit-flesh had seemed to swell over the top edge of the lacy reinforced cups as she'd slid her girls into it. She figured she must have gained a bit of weight up top lately and knew an F cup was likely necessary from now on. She gave herself a wry smile as she adjusted her boobs slightly, figuring that extra bit of weight gain up there was just one of those things that happened to women when they hit 40.

She turned sideways, looking at the way her curvy rump thrust out behind her. It looked like two round beach balls nestled side by side. Again, she figured that was another place she'd gained a few pounds. "But it doesn't look bad either, does it?" she asked herself as she turned a little more, looking at her backside from over her shoulder. She adjusted her feet slightly to each side, making the back of the short, white golf skirt stretch tightly across the curvy mounds. From this angle she could see her prominent breasts in profile at the same time, her upper body twisted around for her to see. Her gaze travelled down her body to below the hem of her skirt, taking in the tanned skin of her full, creamy thighs. She was pleased that her legs still looked great at this age, her thighs and calves full and meaty, while her dimpled knees and trim ankles emphasized the sexy tone of her legs, just like her waist. Tanya had worked hard to keep her abs flat and her waist trim. Those stomach crunches and time she spent at the gym with her sister had definitely paid off. She had a shapely hourglass figure that most women would die for. "Yeah, not too bad at all," she thought to herself. "You're holding up pretty well, for an old girl."

She heard the door open and with a final satisfied look in the mirror, headed towards the front of the house. "Elliott, is that you, sweetie?" she called out, rounding the corner into the front hallway. She stopped dead in her tracks. Her son was holding his left arm. The area around the bicep below the sleeve of his T-shirt looked red and sore. His eyes were swimming with tears as he turned to her. "Honey, are you all right?" Tanya hurried over to him, taking his arm in her hands. The skin looked roughed up and almost glowed red. She had him move it and flex it, which he could do okay. There was no break or muscle tear of any kind. It was just sore. She was sure he'd have a bruise coming there. "What...what happened?"

Elliott sniffed and had to cough before he spoke. "It was...it was those guys again. Jamal and the other two."

"Those boys that've been bullying you?" Tanya asked, having heard her son speak about them before.

"Yeah. They were waiting for me by the store on the way home."

Tanya knew her son wouldn't have done anything to provoke this type of behavior. "Why, what did they want? What did they do?"

"The two other guys, Gunner and Zeke, they held me while Jamal threatened me."

Tanya felt her heart go out to her son. He'd always been teased ever since he started school, whether it was about his name, his small stature, or his meek personality. Knowing that he had to face that type of behavior from others, it made her love him even more. It was because people were always treating him like that that she would do whatever she could to make his life better, to protect him, to try to make him happier. "Threatened you? How? Did that Jamal boy do this to your arm?"

Elliott shook his head. "No, he never hit me. He never laid a finger on me. But the other two guys, Gunner and Zeke, they held me while Jamal stood in front of me. They were both squeezing my arms pretty hard."

"Why did they do this? What did they want?"

"Jamal's in my English class and we've got a paper due next week. He wants me to write it for him. He said if he doesn't get at least a B+ it'll be bad news for me. And Gunner and Zeke want me to do their math homework for them too." Elliott paused, sniffing again as he tried to compose himself. "Mom, I...I don't know what to do."

Tanya felt herself melting as she looked at her trembling son. She knew she had to help somehow, and she wanted to talk to these boys, to see what their problem with her son was all about. At the same time, she didn't want Elliott to feel like a little baby who went crying to his mother. The beginnings of a plan quickly came to mind. Maybe if they gave it a shot, things just might turn around. "Sweetie, these boys, you said they're from the neighborhood on the other side of the river, right?"

"Yeah, they are."

"Do you know anything about them? What their families are like? Do you think their home lives might not be the best?"

Elliott shrugged. "I've just heard bits and pieces. Apparently Jamal's dad just got out of prison a couple of months ago. Gunner's dad's a drunk and his parents fight all the time, and word has it that Zeke's mom is raising five kids on her own, and two of his brothers are drug dealers, and one of them's in jail too."

"Oh my, that sounds terrible." Tanya paused as she looked around at their home, the opulence of it making her feel guilty after what Elliott had just told her. She turned on her heel and reached for her purse, her mind made up. "Come on, we're going to go and have a talk with those boys."

"Mom, no!"

"It'll be all right," Tanya said, taking Elliott's hand and pulling him towards the door that led into the garage. "I just want to talk to them. I promise I won't embarrass you."

"But Mom, that won't help. They won't listen to you. Look, these are not nice guys."

"Elliott, you've heard the expression, 'You get more bees with honey than vinegar,' haven't you?"

"Yes. But I don't see—"

"Just trust me." Tanya stopped and turned to her son. She saw the worry in his eyes as she softened her voice. "Elliott, you want this to stop, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"Then you have to trust me. All right?"

"Okay, okay."

"All right then," Tanya said as they climbed into her SUV. "You don't need to say anything, but just follow my lead in what I say."

Uncertain, Elliott grudgingly nodded his head as his mother backed out of the driveway. Within minutes the variety store came into view, and he spotted the three boys standing near one corner, laughing and talking. "That's them," Elliott said, pointing.

"Which one is which?" Tanya said as she pulled over to the curb.

"The big black guy in the middle is Jamal. The blonde one is Gunner, and Zeke's the one in the black T-shirt."

Tanya could immediately see why her son would be intimidated by any of the three. Compared to his slight frame, all three were much bigger and stronger-looking. They looked more like men than high school boys, especially Jamal, the young black man. He was well over six feet tall, and Tanya couldn't help but notice his broad shoulders and muscular pecs that shone through the tight white T-shirt he was wearing. His torso was V-shaped—like a swimmers—before his hips fed into what looked to her like powerful legs, almost tree-trunk-like. He turned to speak to the blonde boy and she noticed his jeans showed off a curvy backside, which like the rest of him, looked firm and strong.

The other two boys were white, with each of them being around six feet tall. Gunner, the blonde, had a similar build to Jamal, but on a smaller scale. Dark-haired Zeke was slimmer, but had a scruffy growth of beard that made him look older. All three of them looked pretty tough. Tanya paused as she looked at each of them in turn, and then spoke to her son. "These, these boys...they're in high school? They're in your classes?"

Elliott nodded. "I know. They look older, don't they? But they aren't. I asked around. I think Jamal's 19, but the other two are 18, the same as me."

Tanya nodded her head as she continued to watch the three boys talking. They were not quite what she had expected, but she plucked up her courage and decided to go through with what she had in mind. She slipped the car back into DRIVE. "Okay, here we go," she muttered under her breath as she drove into the store's parking lot and got out of the car. She nodded to Elliott, who got out of the passenger side and came around the car to join her.

Elliott saw the three boys stop talking and look over as his mother approached them. The look on their faces reminded him of a parched survivor lost on the dessert who just spots an oasis. They were almost drooling as they looked at his mother. Not that he could blame them. His mother was incredibly hot, and the way her huge tits and curvy bum were displayed in her colorful golf outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. The boys stood straighter as she approached, and Jamal reached down and adjusted his package. Whether that was intentional or just the result of seeing a gorgeous woman approaching them, Elliott had no idea.

Tanya could see the three boys flick their gaze quickly to Elliott, and then back to her, sussing out who she was. They seemed perplexed by her presence, but she could feel them eyeing her intently, wondering what was going on. Elliott being there seemed temporarily forgotten and their attention was on her, just as she'd hoped. Taking advantage of their temporary confusion, she walked right up to Jamal and extended her hand. "You're Jamal, right?"

The young man instinctively reached forward, swallowing up her slender hand in his big paw. "That's right." He cocked his head slightly, and Tanya could see he'd regained his composure after being caught off guard. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Elliott's mother, Tanya Cox."

Jamal paused before responding, his gaze travelling slowly up and down over Tanya's curvy body. "Are you sure, you don't look old enough to be his mother?" Gunner and Zeke exchanged smiles after Jamal spoke.

"Oh yes, I'm his mother," Tanya continued, ignoring the grins on the boys' faces. "And that's why I'm here. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding between you boys and my son."

"And what would that be?" Again, Jamal answered. It was obvious to Tanya that Jamal did the talking for all of them.

Tanya gestured over her shoulder to her son standing behind her. Elliott could see her big tits wobble beneath her tight shirt as she moved—something that the three bullies definitely noticed. Three sets of hungry eyes were riveted to her chest. "Elliott was telling me you boys have asked him for some help with your school work, and I can understand that—but seriously—wouldn't you feel better if you were able to do that school work yourselves?"

"Cox here," Jamal said, and then paused. "Sorry, I mean Elliott. Well, he's a top notch student. He's even on the Academic Awards list. Isn't that right, Elliott?"

Elliott heard the exaggerated pronunciation of his first name. It was the first time he'd ever heard any of them use his real first name. It was often something like, "Hey Smelliott, suffering from smallcox again?" they'd say, before breaking up laughing. In answer to Jamal's question, he gave a shrug. "I guess."

"See Mrs. Cox," Jamal replied, holding his hand out towards Elliott, "we can never reach that level academically that your Elliott here is capable of." He paused and gestured to his two friends. "Guys like us, we just don't have the opportunities that your son has had over the years. That's why we sometimes go to him for help."

Tanya knew what she was hearing was partially a load of crap, but she also knew with the backgrounds these boys came from, Jamal was right about not having had the advantages that an upbringing like Elliott's would have given them. She thought about what her son had said about the boys, that some of their closest relatives were, or had been, in prison, or were involved in drugs. "I'm sorry to hear that. And that's kind of what I was thinking and why we've come here today. I wonder if there's a better way to help you, a way that would make everybody happy."

Elliott watched Jamal and the other two look his mother up and down. From his vantage point to the side, he could see her nipples thrusting out against the front of her shirt. He'd seen what kind of shadows those big nubs were capable of casting on her shirt. He knew from straight on, his bullies were getting an eyeful. As their collective gaze seemed to centre on her chest, he thought they looked like raptors from that dinosaur movie, like they would move in on her in pack formation and eat her alive, given the chance.

Jamal finally drew his eyes away from Tanya's tits and stood tall. He cocked his head back as he crossed his big arms over his powerful chest, a devilish twinkle in his eye. "Come to think of it, there might be a way. That is, of course, if you agree, Mrs. Cox." He paused, waiting to see what Tanya would say.

Tanya felt a little thrill go through her as Jamal spoke. At least they were talking, and seemed to be making progress. And now, he had some kind of suggestion. Maybe things would work out for Elliott after all. "What...what are you thinking of?"

"Maybe Elliott can tutor us?"

Elliott's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped. That was the last thing he'd expected.

Before either Tanya or Elliott could say anything, Jamal continued. "Yes, I think that could work out nicely for everybody. You guys don't live too far from the school, right?" He paused as he pointed down the street in the direction of their house.

"Uh, that's right," Tanya said, her head swimming as she thought of what Jamal's suggestion would entail.

"Yes, I think it just might work out fine. Elliott could tutor us at your house. We could do it after school, or on weekends. What do you think, guys?"

Gunner and Zeke were quick to nod in agreement, big smiles on their faces. Jamal turned back to Tanya and looked her in the eye, that devilish twinkle and sly grin sending a shiver right down her spine. There was something compelling about this young black man, and she found herself turning red and feeling flustered under his gaze. She shook her head to break herself out of it. She turned to her son. "Well, Elliott, what do you think?"

"Uh, I...I don't know, Mom."

Tanya thought this might be a way out for her son from this bullying. There was no way these boys would torment and bully him right under her nose in their own home, would they? "I think Jamal has a good idea there, Elliott? Maybe, maybe we should give it a chance. See how it goes."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Jamal interjected before Elliott could even respond. "We could give it a try—let's say for a week—and if it doesn't work out, we can just stop there. No harm, no foul." Jamal held his hands up and shrugged his shoulders, giving Tanya a look of innocence she was surprised to see. "I'm sorry, but we can't really afford to pay him for his time, but if he was willing, that would really help us. All three of us want to graduate and hopefully go to college, if any of our parents can scrape together enough money."

"Oh no," Tanya said, shaking her head. She was genuinely a caring soul deep down, and once again, her heart went out to these misunderstood boys, wondering what kind of lives they had at home, and the hardships they must have faced over the years. "You don't have to worry about paying him at all. It would just be...it would just be nice if you could all get along." She paused as the three boys nodded. "What do you think, Elliott? Shall we try it for a week? Would you be willing to help tutor these boys?"

Elliott knew he couldn't win this one. He knew Jamal could be charismatic when he wanted to be. He'd seen him work it at school not only with girls, but with teachers and counsellors too. And this time, he'd turned on the charm with his mother, and it had worked. He didn't really trust the three of them, but at least if he gave it a try, he figured he'd have a week where they weren't using him as a punching bag. He figured they'd get bored with the tutoring and stop coming, but maybe they'd end up leaving him alone, which was what he was praying for in the end. "I uh...I guess we could give it a try."

"Well, that's great," Tanya said as she turned back to the three boys, another idea coming into her head. "And to celebrate, how would you boys like to join us today for some pizza?"

Elliott was shocked by his mother's invitation, and he stood there unable to even speak.

"That sounds perfect, doesn't it, guys?" Jamal replied, now grinning from ear to ear.