Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be fantastic. I love pizza," Gunner said. Zeke chimed in his approval as well.

"Do you have to call your parents and make sure it's okay?" Tanya asked.

The three boys all looked at each other, sharing a quiet smile. "Uh yeah, we'll do that," Jamal said, pulling a cell phone out of his back pocket. "But I'm sure it'll be fine. Being Friday night and all, our parents won't mind."

"Well that's great. Like you said, it's not far. I think we can all fit in our SUV."

"That's okay, Mrs. Cox. My van is right over there." Jamal gestured to an older-looking panel van parked a few spots down from her car. It had an elongated cab, the type that had two rows of seats before the storage area at the rear. "We'll follow you."

"Oh, okay," she said as she strode towards her car and got in. She started the car and then poked her head out the window as the three young men started towards the van. "Don't forget to call your parents."

They gave each other another shared look before Jamal spoke as he held up his phone. "Absolutely, we'll do that right now."

"Good, I'll wait for you to follow me."

"Mom, I don't know about this?" Elliott said once Tanya backed out of the parking spot and Jamal had the van underway.

"It'll be fine, Elliott," Tanya replied as she reached over and patted her son on the leg. "You just worry too much. I bet these boys will be on their best behavior. You'll see."

Elliott just shook his head and looked out the window, wondering what he, and his mother, were in for.

It only took a few minutes before Tanya hit the button for the garage door and pulled right in. Jamal pulled the van into the driveway behind them. They stepped out of the van, and Tanya noticed the envious look on their faces as they looked at the big house.

"Nice crib," Jamal said as they followed Tanya and Elliott to the front door.

"Thank you, Jamal. We like it." Tanya opened the door and the entourage followed her inside. Tanya decided to be safe and stashed her purse in the front hall closet before walking further into the house. "Well, this is it." She gestured to the open concept of the main floor, the large great room, kitchen, and dining area combined into one elegant space, with a portion of the family room soaring two storeys high. A fireplace in a stone wall rose impressively at one end of the room. A large bank of glass on the back wall looked out over a large pool that was surrounded by a board fence, which was barely visible behind mature landscaping that looked comfortably inviting, while at the same time providing a high degree of privacy. The houses in this well-to-do area were spaced well apart, and not one neighbor's house was visible beyond the lush landscaping and tall fencing.

The three boys looked around, Gunner and Zeke with their mouths gaping open as they looked at the tastefully decorated home and magnificent backyard. Jamal turned and faced Tanya. "Yes, this is a very nice house you have here." He paused for a second, his eyes blatantly drifting down to her heavy set of tits, wondrously displayed in her tight-fitting golf shirt. "There are so many things here that the three of us would never see at home." Tanya flushed under his gaze, but at the same time, she felt a tingling shiver go down her spine. "Um, where's MISTER Cox?" Jamal asked, emphasizing the 'Mister'.

Tanya had a wry smile on her face as she shook her head. "There is no Mr. Cox. We divorced a number of years back. It's just me and Elliott now."

With this valuable tidbit of information, the boys looked at her differently now as they exchanged a knowing glance between the three of them. "Oh, that's too bad," Jamal said, his eyes boring into her curvy body. "I'm sorry to hear that. You two here on your own in this big house, with no male Cox to help you with everything you need."

"Well, there is Elliott, and he does what he can."

Jamal looked at Elliott, and then back to Tanya. "But we all have our strengths and weaknesses. We all know that Elliott's main strength is his brain, and that's why we're here for his tutoring help. I'm sure Elliott can do a number of things to help out, but when it comes to more strenuous physical things, well, I think you have to admit, Elliott is kind of a small Cox. For those things that Elliott is just not big enough to handle, that's what I mean when I say it would be nice to have some big male Cox around. I'm sure when Mr. Cox was here, he'd help to fill your needs that way."

Tanya felt herself flushing, both under the boys' ogling stares and Jamal's provocative use of her last name. "Umm...well, like I said, we do just fine."

"Oh, I'm sure you do," Jamal said, shrugging his shoulders as he gave her a charming smile, his teeth blazing white as he lightened the discussion. "I'm just saying that if you find you have a job that is too much for Elliott, me and the guys would be more than happy to lend a hand and provide you with all the male Cox that you're lacking." He paused as he let his gaze wonder longingly over her smoking-hot body, his eyes lingering on the prominent shelf of her tits. "Yes, we're quite willing to give you all the male Cox that—whether you realize it or not—that I'm sure you need."

Tanya was flushing beet red, but felt a nasty shiver run down her spine as she'd been listening to Jamal's suggestive words. She felt the dampness between her legs get worse, and a little trickle of emulsion seeped out of her pussy. She was glad she was wearing panties. Jamal had a controlled hypnotic tone to his voice, and Tanya felt listening to him was like watching a swinging watch. She felt mesmerized as he spoke, every word going right through to the pit of her soul, as if he could read her mind. Realizing Jamal's provocative words had almost lulled her into a trance, Tanya shook her head to snap herself out of it. She knew she had to change the subject to break things up a bit. "Would you boys like a cold drink?" She strode over to the fridge, three sets of eyes following her every movement.

"Got any beer?" Gunner asked. Zeke nodded next to his friend.

Gunner's question caught Tanya off guard. They were too young to legally drink, but they did come from a questionable neighborhood. She realized she shouldn't have been surprised. "Um, no. I'm sorry. I don't care for beer myself, and Elliott's too young. We have some soda, if you like."

Zeke looked disappointed. "What about Red Bull? You got any Red Bull?"

"No, sorry. Just soda, juice, or water."

"Just a Coke or a Pepsi will do. Whatever you have will be fine. Thank you very much. Right, guys?" Jamal replied, giving the other two a stern look. They caught his drift and nodded thankfully as Tanya passed Cokes all around. When she handed one to Jamal, he patted her on the back in thanks, his big black hand sliding down her back and off the curve of her bum. She looked at him, but he was already taking a swig of his drink, as if the movement of his hand had been purely accidental. Wondering if she was just imagining things, Tanya pulled out her cell phone and searched through the contacts list.

"We usually order pizza from Mario's. Is that okay with you guys?"

"Yep, Mario's makes the best," Jamal said as the other two nodded in agreement.

"Is there any special kind that you'd like? Elliott and I usually get a deluxe."

"What about Meat Lovers? Do you like a lot of meat, Tanya?"

Tanya found herself somewhat flummoxed by Jamal's suggestive question, but did her best to avert her eyes as she responded. "Uh, yes. Meat Lovers will be fine." She placed the order for two extra larges: one deluxe, one Meat Lovers.

As she'd been making the call, the three boys had wandered over to the bank of windows facing out over the backyard, taking in the view of their richly-landscaped yard and pool. "Wow, that's a gorgeous pool, Mrs. Cox," Jamal said once she'd finished her call. He pointed to the hot tub sitting to one side of the pool. "That hot tub looks fantastic too. And all those trees and bushes make it totally private. You'd never see anything like this in our 'hood."

"Well, thank you, Jamal. We like it." She paused as she thought about what he'd just said, and what she was hoping to accomplish by having the boys come over, and that maybe they could get to know Elliott better. "The pool. How would you boys like to come for a swim sometime?"

The three boys shared a look before Jamal replied. "That would be wonderful. That's so kind of you." He looked at his two buddies. "How about tomorrow? Does that work for you guys?"

"Works for me," Gunner said.

"I've got nothing on the go," Zeke piped in.

"And it's perfect for me too." Jamal turned back to face Tanya. "So, tomorrow then?"

Things were happening a little faster than Tanya expected, but if this was going to be part of her plan, she figured the sooner the boys got to know Elliott, the better. "Okay. Great. Tomorrow it is."

"That's fantastic." Jamal stepped back across the room and stopped at the big dark dining room table. "And maybe, if Elliott doesn't mind, we could start in with those tutoring sessions this weekend as well."

"Elliott?" Tanya turned and looked at her young son, uncertainty written all over his face.

Elliott gulped as he looked from his mother to the three toughs, and back again. "Uh...I...I guess it would be okay."

"I think this is going to work out just fine." Jamal ran his fingertips over the surface of the dining room table. "I guess we'd have those tutoring sessions right here. There's lots of room on this table." He paused as he looked at Tanya's tanned legs before his eyes rose to hers. "Yeah, lots of room on here to spread out, if you know what I mean."

He had that licentious tone in his voice and Tanya felt herself tingling through every nerve as she saw him look her up and down. He finally diverted his eyes back to the table. "It's a beautiful table. What is it, walnut?"

"Uh, yes. Black walnut," Tanya said.

"Very nice. I love the color. It feels so nice under your fingertips. Do you like to feel the rich black color under your fingertips, Mrs. Cox?"

Tanya felt a lump in her throat as the young man traced his fingertips suggestively back and forth along the top of the heavy wood table, his fingers travelling about a foot in each direction over the lustrous black surface. "Yes, the color and feel of it was the main reason I picked it out."

"You have excellent taste, Mrs. Cox. The color is so rich and luxurious, and the surface is so hard and yet so smooth, I can see why you'd like to touch it."

Everything the young man was saying seemed to throw Tanya for a loop, but she couldn't deny the sexual undertones of his words, and she could feel her heart racing as she wondered what he was thinking in his head. The pumping blood racing through her veins seemed to be settling between her legs, and she knew her sizable clit was engorged, like it always was when she was aroused. She clamped her legs closer together, trying to keep the seeping juices from soaking into her panties. She knew she had to do something, or she might end up having a little orgasm right there, just listening to Jamal's suggestive words as he spoke in that hypnotic lulling tone of his. "Umm, Elliott, why don't you show the boys your video games? You can play a bit before the pizza comes."

"Uh, okay," Elliott replied as he gestured towards the family room. Gunner and Zeke followed him over while Jamal lagged behind in the kitchen, his eyes feasting on Tanya. As Elliott turned on the big TV and got out his controllers, Jamal waited for the sound of the game to come on before speaking.

"Are you sure you're Elliott's mother? I swear you could pass for his older sister."

"That's sweet of you to say, Jamal, but I know you're just being polite."

"No, I mean it. When you came out of that car, there was no way I would have said you were his mother." Jamal made no attempt to hide his intentions as his dark eyes roamed blatantly over Tanya's curvy hourglass shape, his eyes lingering a long time on her breasts. "None of the mothers in our neighborhood look anywhere near as hot as you."

Tanya realized it had been a long time—a very long time—since anyone had complimented her and looked at her that way. She couldn't remember if anyone had ever called her "hot". She'd been called a "fox" when she was younger, but "hot" was the term the kids used nowadays. And even though Jamal was just a young man who was in the same grade as her son, it was still nice to hear. It made her feel good about the efforts she'd made to take care of herself. And this Jamal, with his impressive height and wide shoulders, powerful arms and toned body, he definitely didn't look like a schoolboy—no, he looked all man to her. Both Gunner and Zeke looked more like men too, both strong and well-built. As she looked at Jamal, her mind quickly jumped back to that day she'd witnessed her husband giving that black man a blow job out by their pool, and how big that man's cock had been. She wondered... she wondered if Jamal had a cock to rival the one she'd seen, the one that man had dragged across her husband's face, the oozing tip leaving a nasty trail of discharge that glistened wickedly. And there was something about Jamal's voice...something almost hypnotic in the way he spoke, something that had her mind wondering to things like the size of his cock. Just the tone of his rich low voice seemed to go right through to tickle at her slumbering libido, sending the blood rushing to her head and throughout her body until she was almost dizzy with the nasty thoughts she was having. She had to shake herself once more to break herself out of the trancelike state she seemed on the verge of slipping into. She fanned herself with her hand, feeling her face flushing under his gaze. "Um, well, thank you again. Every woman likes to be complimented, and I do appreciate it."

"A beautiful woman like you should be complimented every day. Take what you're wearing, for example. It looks fantastic on you." He gave her the one-hundred-watt smile as he gestured towards her golf outfit.

"This old thing," Tanya replied as she waved her hand, sloughing off his comment. She couldn't believe how school-girlish she was acting in this young man's presence, but she couldn't help it. "It's just something I threw on to go golfing with my sister."

"Not a twin sister that's single by any chance?" Jamal said, giving her a little wink as he let his gaze wander up and down over her curvy mature body, making no attempt to disguise where he was looking.

Tanya felt herself blushing again, but she admitted to herself that she was liking the attention, even if it was from a teenager. "No, my sister is single, but we're not twins. She's two years younger than me."

"Is she as beautiful as you?"

Tanya laughed out loud. "Now, Jamal, you stop that. You're just being a flirt."

The young black man put up his hands defensively. "Hey, what can I say, I call 'em as I see 'em."

"Thank you anyway. And my sister, we do look very similar, but she's a bit taller." Tanya stepped over to the counter and opened one of the upper cupboards. "Now, I better set the table."

As she stretched to reach for some plates, Jamal noticed the way her little golf skirt rode up the back of her full creamy thighs, the curve of her round bum seeming to call out to him. He closed the distance between the two of them quickly, reaching over her. "Here, let me help you with that." He reached past her, grabbing the plates in his big hand.

Caught unawares, Tanya was trapped between him and the counter. She felt his large body swallow hers up as if shrouded beneath a masculine cloak, his male essence hitting her senses at the same time his body pressed against her rear end. He rolled himself slightly against her as he reached into the cupboard, and she could have sworn she felt a thick pipe-like protrusion slip into the crevasse of her backside. She felt herself gasp at the unexpected feeling, but she didn't pull away, and her heart started to pound as he rolled his hips salaciously. The pipe-like protrusion seemed to stiffen, and then, he was gone. She turned, beads of sweat appearing on her brow as he stood in front of her, his hands holding five plates. He had an innocent look on his face as he gave her a quick smile before putting the plates on the table. But she saw a flash in his eyes before he stepped away, as if he could read her mind.

"Is there anything else you need help with?" Jamal said as he came back towards her, his hand sliding down across his hip. Her eyes were drawn to the indelicate movement, and she found herself looking at his crotch.

"Oh my God," Tanya said to herself, looking at the bulge in his jeans. He was wearing somewhat loose-fitting low-slung jeans cinched tight at the hips with a wide leather belt. The worn denim now showed the outline of a huge cock, bigger than any she'd ever seen before. She found herself gulping as she looked at the sausage-like protrusion. Jamal absentmindedly scratched along the length of his dick as she watched, as if in a trance, unable to speak, unable to move.

"Excuse me...Mrs. Cox?"

Jamal's words broke her out of her reverie and she looked up at him, seeing that knowing look in his eyes again. "Uh...I'm sorry," she gulped out. "Wh...what was that?"

"I was asking if there's anything else you want me to reach down for you?"

She thought about how it had felt when he'd pressed himself against her. "Uh yes, of course. I guess we could use some glasses."

"Great. Where are they?"

"They're over here." Tanya stepped along the counter and opened another cupboard as she reached up, but looked over her shoulder at Jamal at the same time.

"No problem," Jamal said as he came up behind her and pressed his body against her backside as he reached up over her again, enveloping her with his broad muscular body.

Tanya reached down with both hands to the counter top to steady herself as she breathed deeply, her senses stirring under the earthy masculine fragrance of his young body. He rolled his hips against her as he stretched up, the log-like slab of meat between his legs fitting nicely between her curvy bum-cheeks. He rose up on his tip-toes as he retrieved a couple of glasses and then set them down on the counter before reaching for more, his actions causing his stiffening prick to slide up and down over the back of her skirt. She could feel his swollen cock clearly through his jeans and the material of her skirt, and the way it was rising up between their connected bodies, she knew there was no way he was wearing underwear beneath his jeans. It was just too prominent, too hard.

"Oh fuck," Tanya muttered under her breath, her mouth open as she gasped. Her mind was reeling at the thought of how big his cock must be. She could tell that it wasn't fully hard, but it seemed to be as big as her arm. He set down two more glasses, and then stopped as he spoke to her, his body still pressed against hers.

"Is that good? Do you want more?" He pointed to the four glasses he'd placed on the counter, and Tanya understood the meaning of his provocative question. They both knew there were five of them that were going to be eating.

"Yes. One more, please?" Her response was almost a plea, her voice rising at the end as she looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes needy.

He gave her a knowing smile as he moved closer against her. "Sure, I can give you one more...er...I mean, I can get one more."

Jamal bent his knees slightly before reaching up into the cupboard, dragging the entire length of his semi-rigid dick from the bottom of her bum to the top, rolling his hips teasingly as he fit it right in between the beckoning orbs or her curvy backside. Tanya was overcome by what he was doing. It had all come on so surprising and yet it was literally touching nerves deep inside her that had been dormant for a long time. Instinctively, she found herself pressing back against him, wanting to feel his stiffness against her. He slowly slid backwards, dragging his cock down, and then up once more, nice and slow.