Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wanted to come on her tits," Elliott said to himself as he looked at her painted chest, the ribbons and wads of semen looking like a road map of China as they crossed every which way. He was too far gone, and as a clumpy gob dripped from her nipple onto the sheets right next to him, he went off. He couldn't believe how hard he came, his spunk rifling out of his throbbing boner, the white rope splashing heavily over both her tits. He kept pumping, and his prick kept shooting as he flooded her chest with cum, adding to the milky mess already there. His eyes flicked back to her face for a second, but she slept on peacefully, totally unaware as her young teenage son jacked off all over her. Just the thought of that made Elliott's dick throb, and he continued to spray her gorgeous body with his seed, totally unloading all over those big, heavy, perfect Mommy-tits.

Deliciously spent, he sat back on his haunches as he recovered, looking down at his mother as she slept on, unaware of what he'd just done. With his perverse desires temporarily satisfied, Elliott started to feel guilty. He carefully backed away and got off the bed, putting his underwear and pants back on. His mother continued to sleep, unmoving, that strand of semen still connecting the corner of her open mouth to the sizable puddle on the sheet beneath her cheek. He raked his eyes over her entire body, and then over to the discarded bustier, and then to the sheets all around her, and finally on the empty glass, with the filmy residue of someone's spunk still clinging to the side. Jamal's final words came into his mind, "And remember, you've got a lot of cleaning to do up there, and I'll know if you don't do it the way I like." He wondered how Jamal would know. Surely they hadn't set up some kind of nanny-cam in his mother's room. No, that was ridiculous, he assured himself. They'd only had their jeans on when they'd come into the room. That answer became clear to him—Jamal would simply ask his mother. And he knew that under Jamal's imposing glare, she'd feel compelled to tell the truth. And Elliott didn't want to put her in that spot. And he also didn't want to disappoint Jamal. So far, this had been the most exciting day of Elliott's life, and he wanted it to continue.

With those thoughts running through his mind, he decided he'd better attend to his duties. But where to start, there was so much cum everywhere. He looked down at one of the big gobs of his own jizz, the swirly clump of seed gathered at the top of her dark line of cleavage and sliding slowly into that enticing valley. He figured his own cum was as good a place as any to start, so he climbed back onto the bed and moved closer, leaning over her body with his tongue extended. He slid the tip into the cloudy mess and licked upwards, sucking in at the same time as he drew the syrupy mass into his mouth, and then swallowed. With the first wad safely in his stomach, he slid his tongue right into her cleavage and licked for more.

He continued licking, his lips and tongue busy as he lapped up the numerous strands and gobs of boy-juice plastered all over her tits. He knew he shouldn't, but he felt himself getting aroused again as he licked up wad after wad of teenage seed, knowing Jamal would be pleased with his work.

With her big tits now glistening with his drying saliva, he shifted slightly to the side, attacking the shiny gobs clinging to her stomach. As he licked at her warm flesh, he noticed his knee felt wet. He sat back and raised his knee, seeing a damp stain on the denim of his jeans. He hadn't noticed one of the big clumps of daddy-sauce next to her body, the milky cum difficult to spot against the white sheets. Realizing that was now one of the ongoing hazards of his new job, he went back to work, leaning over his mother's lush body on his hands and knees and licking her stomach clean.

He glanced down at her seeping gash, a slow steady trickle of white cock-honey still oozing from her overflowing snatch. There was something so wickedly alluring about it that he decided to save that for last. He glanced up to her pretty face, knowing that was where he was going next. He carefully shifted himself upwards, and then leaned over her. He spotted one huge ribbon that ran right up her cheek from her jaw into her hairline. A shiver of anticipation tripped down his spine as he pressed his tongue softly against the side of her jaw, and then ran the flat paddle of his tongue upwards, gathering up the sizable strand of liquid protein. He gathered up another gob that clung to the side of her nose and ended just below the hollow of her eye. Her warm soft skin felt sinfully delicious beneath his tongue, and he closed his eyes as he carefully drew the creamy cock-juice into his mouth and swallowed, loving the feel of the now-familiar masculine discharge sliding down his throat. "Mmm." Elliott couldn't suppress the purr of satisfaction that emanated from his throat.

He felt his mother move beneath him and drew back. Her eyes flicked open and looked at him. She went to turn her head and speak, but he noticed she quickly became aware of the mass of spunk in her mouth. She instinctively swallowed, and Elliott thought it was incredibly erotic to watch the muscles in her neck contract as she drew the sperm-laden pool of semen into her stomach.

"Elliott, wha...where are the boys?" she asked, her eyes flicking around the room. As she turned her head, he could see that the side of her face that had been lying against the sheet was smeared with cum too.

"They left a little while ago, Mom. You've been sleeping. Are you...are you all right?"

She seemed to relax, having come more awake and realizing it was just the two of them. She listened to Elliott, and a dreamy look came over her face as she answered, "Yes, baby, Mommy's fine. I'm a little sore, but I'm fine."

He noticed she referred to herself as 'Mommy' again, and he felt a little jolt of excitement go through him after she said it.

"What about you, sweetheart?" she continued. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm fine too. And I'm glad to see you're okay."

"What were you doing while the boys were...while the boys..."

Elliott could see his mother was having a hard time trying to phrase what she wanted to say, so he helped her out by speaking up. "I played my new video game for a while, and then I worked on a couple of tutoring lessons for those guys. And then I watched a couple of movies."

Tanya's eyes opened wide when it dawned on her how much time must have passed while the boys were fucking her. "What time is it?" she asked as she turned her head to look at the clock on the bedside table.

"It's a little after eight," Elliott replied.

He saw the surprised look on his mother's face as she realized it was close to eight hours since they'd first come into her bedroom. "Oh my. Are you...are you getting hungry?"

Sitting so close to her, Elliott noticed the scent of cum on her breath, and wondered if his breath smelled the same. He shrugged his shoulders as he answered, "I'm okay, I had a sandwich earlier." He figured there was no point in telling her that Zeke had taken half of it. "What about you? You must be pretty hungry after all this time."

"I am, a bit. But I don't feel as hungry as I should be. Strange..."

Elliott figured she didn't feel all that hungry since she probably had a belly full of ball-juice.

Tanya propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at her body, spotting the river of cum oozing out of her cunt and the big puddle staining the sheets beneath her. Her eyes flicked over to the bustier lying next to her, milky clumps of nut butter staining that as well. "Oh my goodness, I'm a mess."

"It's okay, Mom. It was worse earlier."

"What?"

"Jamal wanted me to clean you up. I was trying to be quiet and let you sleep while I was doing it, and I'm sorry I woke you up."

"Cleaning me?" she asked, clearly puzzled at first, which was quickly replaced by a knowing look as it dawned on her what Elliott must have been doing. "How were you...?"

Again, she didn't need to complete her question before Elliott started nodding. "Like he asked me to do before."

Elliott saw the licentious look in her eyes as she looked at his mouth, his lips still glistening with a coating of the spunk he'd licked up just moments before. "Are you okay with that, sweetie? Are you okay with doing what they tell you to do? They didn't hurt you at all before they left, did they?"

He could see two things in her eyes, both arousal and concern. He knew because he felt the same way himself. He shook his head from side to side. "No, Mom, not at all. They didn't touch me or even say anything mean to me." He paused as he saw a look of relief on her face, hoping he could phrase what he wanted to say next in the right way. "I...I think it...I think it might be best if we agree to do as they say. I'm okay now with the idea of tutoring them. If it makes my life easier at school, I'll do it. Wha...what about you, Mom? What do you think?" Elliott was almost fearful as he waited for her answer, afraid she might take away the opportunity for the most exciting things he'd ever experienced.

"I think you might be right, Elliott. I think it's best if we do as they say," his mother responded, her words causing a wave of relief to wash over him. "I don't think you know how much I've worried about you when you go off to school every day, knowing that those boys might choose any reason to pick on you. And I agree, if you are willing to help by tutoring them, and if I can help in my own way just a little bit, as long as you're safe, I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Okay, baby?"

Elliott knew that her 'little bit of help' consisted of letting them fuck her every which way but loose, and he felt a titillating thrill inside that she was just as eager as he was to allow them to continue, to use her in any way they chose. And he knew from what Jamal said, as long as they got what they wanted, he'd let Elliott get his fair share too. Elliott couldn't wait. "I think that's best, Mom, and I'm so glad we agree." His heart warmed as his mother gave him a loving smile. "And I'm just glad you're okay. Are you sure they didn't hurt you in any way?"

"No, baby," his mother replied as she stretched like a cat. "Like I said, I'm kind of sore, you know, down there." She paused and wriggled her jaw from side to side. "And my jaw's a little sore. God, they're big—all three of them." Elliott saw a look in her eyes that he took as a fond remembrance as she talked about their huge cocks. As he looked at her lovely mature face, a contented smile turned up the corners of her mouth. "But I feel good—really good. Better than I've felt in a long, long time."

"I'm glad, Mom. You deserve to feel good."

She looked at him intently, and he noticed the teasingly naughty look in her eyes. "What about you, sweetie? Do you feel good? Did you like what happened earlier?"

He knew she was talking about him going off in her mouth outside by the pool earlier, and then losing his virginity when he'd fucked her after the three boys had finished dumping their loads into her. "I...I loved it, Mom. I've never felt anything so...so..." Elliott felt lost for words as he tried to describe what he was feeling.

"Heavenly?" she suggested, looking at him with a knowing twinkle in her eye.

A big smile came over Elliott's face as he nodded. "That's it, that' the perfect word for it."

"I'm glad, baby. I'm glad Mommy was able to make you feel so good." She paused and looked down between her legs, where the boys' syrupy loads of cum were still oozing from her seeping gash. She turned back to him, a salacious gleam in her eye. "So right now when I woke up, you were cleaning me up? You were licking their cum off me?"

Elliott didn't think there was any point in telling her that he'd jerked his own load onto her as well. He felt his prick hardening again already, and from the teasing look in her eye, who knew what was going to happen next. "Yes, I've already licked it off your boobs and your belly. I was just starting on your face when you woke up."

"Wow! I must have been really out of it. I never felt you doing it at all. Was there a lot? Was there a lot to clean up?"

Elliott nodded as he looked down at her big tits, the nipples rosy red and still glistening with a fine sheen of his spit. "Uh, yeah. There was quite a bit actually. It looks like they really pasted you all over."

"God, did they ever. I lost count of how many times each of them came after a while, but each one of them comes like a race horse when they do, especially Jamal."

Elliott saw her eyes kind of glaze over with lusty thoughts as she talked about them coming all over her, her eyes sparking even more when she mentioned Jamal. "I noticed," he said evenly as they shared a smile.

"And you said you were cleaning my face when I came to?"

"Yes. Your face was kind of turned sideways while you were sleeping, so I started on that side."

"Well, like we said, we better not disappoint Jamal, so maybe you should continue what you started." He watched as his mother relaxed back into the sheets, a sinfully wicked smile on her face. "Would you like that, baby? Would you like to continue cleaning Mommy?"

There was that word again—Mommy. The sound of it was like someone pressed a cattle prod against his libido, turning him on even more. "Yes, I'd like that, Mommy." He surprised himself by saying the word himself, but the illicitly sinful smile that came across her face told him she was happy he'd said it.

"Then go ahead, baby. Mommy'll just lie here, close her eyes and relax while you do it."

Elliott watched her eyes close, but the soft sexy smile remained on her face. He felt a shiver of excitement run down his spine as he looked down at her gorgeous body, dizzy just knowing she was giving him permission to use his mouth on her—the thing he had fantasized about forever. With his heart beating rapidly, he leaned down and delicately pressed the flat of his tongue against her other cheek, the one that had been lying against the sheets. There were still smeared traces of their cum there, and he gently licked her soft tender skin, drawing the tasty residue into his mouth.

"Mmm, that feels nice, baby, really nice," his mother muttered. Her eyes remained closed as her words encouraged him to continue. He ran his tongue softly over the rest of her face, feeling her purr as he even licked the incredibly soft skin of her eyelids. He moved his mouth to her forehead, gathering up one thick strand that ran right up into her hair. He even licked and drew out some of the clumpy gobs matting her hair, like a mother cat grooming her baby. As he sucked at the sticky drying wad, he even got a surprising taste of womanly juices.

"They made a mess of your hair, Mom," he said as he paused for a second. "What did they do, wipe their cocks with it after they came?"

"I'm pretty sure that's what they did. They were all keeping me pretty busy, but I think so."

"Which one of them did it?" Elliott asked, figuring it was most likely Gunner.

"They all did. I remember each one of them using my hair to wipe their cocks. I'm pretty sure of that."

The lewdness of the image off all three of them taking turns wrapping her lustrous blonde locks around their beefy cocks and wiping them off was even more exciting than Elliott thought. The way they were using his mother as their own cum dump was incredibly arousing to him. Something else occurred to him that he wanted to ask about. He reached over to the bedside table and retrieved the glass she'd had milk in, the one with her lipstick-stained kiss around the rim and traces of dried cum on the side. "What about this glass. Did one of them come in that?" He held it up for her to see.

"Yes. That was Jamal. When he was ready to come one time he pulled it out of me and jerked it off into that glass, and then got me to drink it." She paused as Elliott looked at the glass, the image of what had happened ping-ponging back and forth erotically in his brain. "I couldn't believe how much he shot into it. I had to swallow at least three times before I got it all." Tanya saw the expression on her son's face as he looked at the glass, his face flushing. "It looks like I missed a little bit. Why don't you go ahead and clean that up too, baby? We don't want Jamal finding that glass lying around now, do we?"

"No, I guess not." As his mother watched intently, Elliott extended his tongue and pressed it to the side of the glass. He felt the drying residue instantly warm and almost melt onto his tongue. He drew his tongue upward, licking the side clean, taking some of her lipstick traces along at the same time. Elliott noticed a salacious smile come over his mother's face as she watched him.

"Make sure you clean the inside too, baby. You want to show Jamal what a good job you can do."

Elliott turned the glass around as he extended his tongue, feathering it over the rim and against the filmy stain on the inside. He extended his tongue as far into the glass as he could get it, and then licked upwards, once more feeling the remnants of Jamal's spunk come alive in his mouth.

"That's it, baby. That's the way," his mother encouraged. "I think you got it all."

Elliott set the glass down and looked back at his mother, still not believing he was actually sitting on her bed with her almost totally naked, with just her sexy red stilettos on her feet. For Elliott, those killer shoes just made her even more desirable.

"Okay, sweetheart," his mother said as she looked up at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. "You've already cleaned up a lot of their cum, which I guess we can call your 'appetizer'," She paused as she slid her hand slowly down her body, her middle finger stopping at the top of her slit. "Now it's time for the main course."

Elliott's eyes had been drawn to her hand like bees to honey, and like a worker bee, it was to time serve the queen. Dressed in his jeans and t-shirt, he moved in a trance-like state further down on the bed as his mother provocatively drew her legs apart, making room for him between them. He crawled between her parted thighs which were still spackled with numerous strands and gobs of cum. He started on her right leg, pressing his tongue against a milky ribbon that ran from just above her knee to almost mid-thigh. He gathered up the sperm-laden rope on his tongue, drawing it back into his mouth and swallowing.

"That's my boy," his mother said softly. "Get Mommy nice and clean."

Elliott continued to lick her thigh, lapping and sucking up the potent invaders clinging to her velvety-soft skin. He stopped just short of her pussy, and then switched to her other leg, giving it the same treatment. He inched closer, feeling the wet, stained sheets beneath him soaking right through the knees of his jeans again. He didn't care, he was too far gone with excitement. He leaned over her shaven mound, his face close enough to feel the heat coming off her flesh. He ran his tongue slowly up the crease between her leg and her outer labia, lapping up the stray seed gathered there. He did the same on the other side of her vulva, and then ran his tongue all over her lower abdomen, sucking up the gobs of milky semen lying on her belly in a nasty puddle. He noticed his mother push a couple of pillows under her head, propping herself up so she had a good view of what he was doing.

"That feels so good, baby. That tongue of yours feels so nice on Mommy. Why don't you see if you can get every last drop they dumped inside me into that belly of yours? I'll be sure to let Jamal know what a good job you did."

It wasn't quite the way Elliott had always dreamed it would be, but, in her own way, and under completely incomprehensible circumstances, his mother had just asked him to eat her out. After years of fantasizing about this moment, there was nothing that was going to prevent Elliott from savoring the one thing he'd been lusting after for all these years—not even if her pussy was overflowing with the creamy teenage cum of his three bullies.