Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliott lowered his face, his eyes riveted on the seeping trail of milky goodness that was oozing from between his mother's puffy cunt-lips. The pearly stream was sliding provocatively down her body to its final resting place—a big puddle of bully semen on the sheet beneath her. Elliott moved in close, the masculine scent of their cum thick and nasty in the air. He extended his tongue and delved the tip in the silvery ribbon connecting the oozing flow to the sheet. He licked slowly upwards, feeling the warm seed gathering on his tongue as he came in contact with her slick pink petals. He could feel the heat of her inner lips on either side of his tongue, and just knowing what he was doing overwhelmed him with excitement—he actually had his tongue inside his mother's pussy!

With his tongue nestled between those hot slippery lips, he sucked, drawing more of the boys' cum into his mouth. Within a second or two, his mouth was full, his taste buds alive with the tingling sensation of their potent seed filling his mouth. He rolled the massive wad around inside his mouth, savoring the rich perverse flavor. Knowing there was a lot more to follow, he swallowed, the muscles in his throat contracting as the clumpy gob of jizz slid smoothly into his belly.

"Mmm," Elliott heard himself moan with pleasure, the taste of their cum firing his desire for more. He wriggled his face even closer against his mother's throbbing pussy, and then slid his tongue further inside her.

"Oh yeah, that's the way, baby. Get that tongue way up inside me, but take it nice and slow. Like I said, Mommy's a little sore, and I need that sweet tongue of yours to make it better." Elliott did as she asked, gently feathering his tongue along the hot wet tissues inside her, moving his tongue over the steaming walls at a teasingly slow pace. "That's it, baby, nice and slow, just like that. Keep moving that tongue all around—oh fuck, that's so good—just keep doing that."

Elliott was thrilled to hear his mother's words of encouragement, and not only that, she was making little moans and whimpers that let him know he was pleasuring her—just like in his fantasies. Moving his tongue slowly within her cum-filled channel, he sucked and licked, vacuuming the warm jizz out of her. He drew out the baby batter time and time again, relishing the new and mysterious flavor as he let it gather on his tongue, savoring it for a few seconds before sending it on its way to find a nice warm home in the pit of his stomach.

Elliott settled in, lying right down on his stomach between her spread legs, not caring in the least that the puddle of cum on the sheets was soaking into his t-shirt. All he cared about was that warm juicy peach he had his mouth on. He continued to slowly move his tongue over those hot wet tissues inside her, pressing the tip firmly against those spots that he quickly learned could make her squirm.

"That's it. Right there. That's so good, baby. Mommy really likes that," his mother gasped out as her hips started to wriggle from side to side. Her hands came down and he felt her fingers lace into his hair, pulling him harder against her. "C'mon, baby. Mommy's almost there...almost...AAAAHHH, YESSSSS!"

She let out a loud hiss as she started to come. Elliott kept his mouth pressed tight to her as she started to writhe back and forth on the sheets, her hands keeping him right where he was. He had no intention of being anywhere else on earth than where he was right now, so he kept his tongue rubbing over the sensitive tissues on the roof of her vagina.

"OH FUCCKKKKKKKK!" she squealed loudly as she thrashed about, her overheated pussy gushing all over his face. Elliott's eagerly receptive mouth was flooded with her juices, the warm cunt-honey tasting like pure heaven as it bathed his tongue. He swallowed, feeling his prick give a noticeable twitch in his jeans as it throbbed stiffly. He could feel the muscles on the insides of her thighs quivering as the tingling sensations of her climax shot through her from head to toe. And still he kept licking and sucking, and his mother kept coming, twitching and quivering under her intense release. When she finally stopping shaking, her fingers released their tight grip on his head, but she still held him in place, moving his mouth all around her sopping vulva as he licked up as much of her succulent nectar as he could. "Oh my goodness, that was fantastic, Elliott. I'm sorry I made such a mess on your face. Mommy's quite a gusher when she comes. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I...I like it. I like the taste of it," Elliott admitted, flushing a little as he confessed.

"Do you really like that, baby? Do you like it when Mommy feeds you like that?"

From his spot between her legs, he flicked his eyes up to hers, seeing an illicitly sinful look in her sexy blue eyes that made him shiver with excitement. That look on her gorgeous face and those words she said were even better than anything he'd dreamed of. "Yes, Mommy. I love it," he said softly, reluctantly pulling his mouth back from her seeping cunt in order to speak. He surprised himself by using the term 'Mommy' again, but for some reason, it struck him as perfectly natural at that moment. The twinkle in her eyes told him she liked it too.

"That's good, baby. I think Mommy's going to be feeding you a lot from now on. Do you think you're going to like licking up Mommy's cunt-honey, along with their cum?" she asked as she purposely rolled her hips, gripping his head firmly again and making a gooey mess all over his face as she rubbed her glistening mound against it.

"Oh God, yes," Elliott responded, his voice a breathless pant as his eyes closed in pleasure, totally surrendering to his mother as he let her drag his face all over her warm sticky flesh.

"I had no idea that tongue of yours was so long, and so talented. You must have done this to some girl before. Did you baby? Has some lucky girl, or woman, had that tongue inside them before?" Tanya continued talking as Elliott tenderly nursed at her puffy labia, licking and sucking gently.

"No, I...I never did it before."

"That's amazing. So you just learned from watching all those porn videos on your computer?" Elliott looked up at his mother, totally in shock. "Don't worry baby, Mommy knows all about your infatuation with eating pussy, like in all those videos you've saved. And the way you love to lick my panties and come on my bras. I see it every time I do laundry. Sometimes you get those panties of mine so clean by sucking on them that it seems like I don't even have to wash them."

Elliott felt himself glowing red with embarrassment, but his mother seemed in no mood to move from her spot beneath him, so he continued washing the soft pink skin of her mound with his tongue, hoping this brief moment in time could go on for eternity.

"Since you've never done that with a girl or woman before, would you like Mommy to teach you a few things? You've already shown me how good you are at getting that beautiful long tongue way up inside me, but there are a few other things I'm sure I can teach you to do with that mouth of yours. Would you like that?"

Elliott gazed up and saw the sinfully illicit look in his mother's gorgeous blue eyes, a jolt of arousal shooting blood to his already-hard cock. "I'd love it. I'd love it if you'd teach me."

"That's good, baby. You'll have your first lesson soon enough. But right now, Mommy needs a good hot bath. Those boys fucked me pretty hard. Could you be a dear and run the soaker tub for me? And put some of that lavender bubble bath in it."

Elliott felt totally overwhelmed, his mind racing as he thought about that 'first lesson' his mother was going to give him. His cock gave a noticeable lurch just thinking about it. He couldn't wait for class to start.