Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sure," Elliott replied. He scampered after the group of them, not wanting to miss a thing.

Jamal still had hold of Tanya's hand as he led them into the big en-suite. He gazed at the enormous glass-walled shower with multiple shower heads. "That'll be perfect." He motioned to Zeke who put down the gym bag in front of his friend. Jamal turned his attention to Tanya as he reached down and unzipped the bag. "We stopped before we came over and picked you up something to wear in the shower." He stood up with a small bag in his hand.

"Something to wear in the...?" Tanya said, clearly confused.

"Yeah. Start with this." Jamal reached into the bag and pulled out a tiny pair of silky white panties. "Go ahead, put them on."

Tanya took the panties and stepped into them, pulling them into place beneath the robe. As Elliott watched, he could tell they were similar to ones she'd worn yesterday. They were cut very high on the hip, the style emphasizing her wide hips and making her legs look delectably long.

"And now this to complete the outfit." Jamal reached into the bag again and pulled out another white garment, which was kind of balled up. Elliott couldn't tell what it was until Jamal held it up for all of them to see. It almost took Elliott's breath away when he realized what it was. It was a men's singlet, what a lot of people refer to as 'wife-beater', with narrow vertical ribs the main part of the fabric. It was small, and Elliott figured it was probably a men's size X-SMALL. When he saw it clearly and realized what it was, it had almost taken his breath away because he knew how incredible it would look on his mother. Her tits would cram full and stretch that singlet spectacularly, and then when it got wet in the shower...fuck, Elliott was getting hard already just thinking about it.

"Here, I think this should fit you." Jamal handed the singlet to Tanya, who took it tentatively. Feeling shy for some reason, she turned and slipped off her robe, letting it fall to the floor. With her back to the boys, she pulled the singlet over her head and down over her body, adjusting it over her curvy form as she pulled the bottom edge down over her hips.

"It looks great from this view," Gunner said. "Let's see the front."

Elliott agreed with Gunner. The view from behind was fantastic. Those high-cut panties fit his mother perfectly, showing off her big curvy bum and wide hips, a backside and hips that Elliott thought were made for bouncing on a bed all night long. And as she'd been pulling the singlet down into place, he'd caught glimpses of those big tits of hers in profile, the voluminous mounds wobbling teasingly as she fit them in place beneath the soft white fabric. With the singlet in place, Tanya turned around to face them.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Zeke muttered as four sets of teenage eyes zeroed in on the MILF's sumptuous chest.

Elliott felt his cock give a lurch as he looked at his mother. Her huge tits filled and stretched the tight-fitting undershirt. The ribbed material followed the contours of the big round orbs, the vertical lines flowing in and out around her breasts provocatively. Her nipples were already somewhat stiff, evidence of her arousal. Her areolae were partially visible through the thin white fabric, with her nipples thrusting forwards, teasing shadows being cast beneath the rubbery buds. The tremendous shelf of her imposing tits cast a heavenly shadow on her midsection, emphasizing the impressive size of them. The singlet fit her like a second skin, attractively showing off her womanly hourglass figure. Slim at the waist, with magnificent swells at the hips and breasts. Elliott knew now why Jamal had chosen this for her. And with the young black man making her wear it in the shower...fuck, Elliott couldn't wait until that undershirt got wet.

"Oh man, what a set of tits," Gunner said as the boys started to shed their clothes.

"I think that's the best set we've ever had. I thought Mrs. Tremblay's were nice, but she's got nothin' on this one," Jamal added as he pushed his shorts and underwear to the floor.

Unsure of what was expected of him, Elliott stood there and watched. Once again, he was both envious, and frightened, by the size of the boys' cocks. It was obvious all three had started to become aroused by looking at his mother in the form-fitting singlet and tiny panties. Their peckers were already on the rise, with all three of them touting poles standing at about half-mast. All three stiffening pricks looked powerful and menacing, and they were still only half hard. Elliott couldn't help but be jealous, especially knowing what those massive cocks had done to his mother yesterday, and were likely to do today.

"Let's go, sweetheart," Jamal said to Tanya as he gestured towards the shower. "You've already got us turned on, so get that thing turned on."

Gunner and Zeke chuckled at Jamal's little joke as Tanya opened the glass door and reached in, turning on the water to the multiple shower heads. The boys moved closer to the shower as the water heated up. Jamal turned to Elliott, who had been standing just inside the bathroom door. "Have a seat, Elliott," Jamal said, nodding towards the closed lid of the toilet. "You might learn something."

Elliott compliantly nodded and sat down, adjusting his stiff dick inside his jeans. He watched as Jamal stepped into the big shower stall and took his mother's hand, drawing her in next to him.

Jamal turned to Zeke and gestured towards the gym bag Zeke had put on the floor. "Zeke, don't forget our stuff."

Zeke nodded and reached into the bag and pulled out a couple of colorful plastic bottles. To Elliott, they looked like bottles of shampoo or body wash, similar to those his mother already had on the shelves of the shower stall. He figured the boys must have brought their own stuff, knowing they'd be showering somewhere after their basketball game.

"C'mere, sweetheart."

Elliott's attention was drawn back to Jamal, who pulled his mother close to him beneath the pelting spray. The young black man drew her body against his and, as she turned her face up towards his, he brought his mouth down to hers, their lips meeting in a searing kiss. The white of the singlet was starting to get spackled with drops of spray, the spots dark and becoming translucent within seconds.

"My turn," Gunner said as he reached forward and circled his big meaty mitt around the MILF's arm, pulling her away from Jamal and against him.

Elliott wondered if Jamal would be angry at having his tender kiss interfered with, but he surprised Elliott by simply turning and stepping right beneath one of the pelting shower heads, a contented smile on his face. He turned his attention back to his mother and Gunner, just in time to see Gunner give one of her breasts a squeeze as his mouth met hers. Elliott saw his mother kiss him back eagerly, her arms slipping around his neck as she willfully let him grope her.

"Here, let me have a shot at that gorgeous mouth of hers," Zeke said as he stepped next to Gunner. Gunner pushed Tanya back from their embrace and turned her towards Zeke. As she seemed to melt into Zeke's arms too, Elliott saw that Gunner's thick, meaty cock was on the rise, the boy obviously getting aroused from his mother's hot kisses and from feeling up her big tits.

Gunner then stepped under the second shower head and turned his face upwards into the spray, letting the pelting bullets wash the sweat off his muscular body. Jamal had been doing the same, and he saw the young black man rubbing a big bar of soap over his body, the soap turning white and frothy as his hands moved over his shiny ebony skin. Elliott recognized the soap as one of the oversized bars of lemon-scented soap that his mother favored, a scent he'd loved for years.

Jamal tapped Gunner on the arm and passed the soap to him, and then reached over and pulled Tanya out of Zeke's arms. She came away gasping, and then as Jamal pulled her close to his soapy body, Elliott saw a lusty smile come over her face as she eagerly turned her face up to his, her lips parted and waiting. They kissed again, her hands sliding up through the soapy plate-like muscles of his pecs to slip around his neck, pulling his mouth down to hers.

Elliott saw the other two boys soaping themselves up, both of their cocks hanging out heavy and half-hard at about ninety degrees to their bodies. Once they were covered with soapy foam, the two of them nodded to each other and moved close to Jamal and his mother. As the two approached, Jamal noticed and broke the kiss. He turned Tanya around, giving Elliott a perfect view of his mother's front.

"Oh fuck," Elliott muttered, his eyes open wide as he looked at his mother's huge tits, the front of the singlet thoroughly soaked by this point. He could clearly make out the outline of the big round spheres, with the areolae and nipples dark patches beneath the soaked white fabric. Her nipples were clearly stiff as bullets, thrusting provocatively against the thin cotton material. The singlet hugged her curvy form spectacularly, and with it now being wet, it looked even sexier. Elliott knew if his mother ever entered a wet t-shirt contest, with those perfect 34Es of hers, well, the other contestants might as well not even show up.

"Here, blondie, we need help washing these," Gunner said as he passed Tanya the big bar of soap, at the same time nodding to their rising pricks.

Elliott saw her almost lick her lips with anticipation as she took the soap in her hands and worked up a frothy lather.

"Here, give me that," Jamal said as he took the soap from her once her hands were covered with foam. "We'll wash you at the same time."

Elliott watched Jamal lather up his hands as his mother reached for his cock, and Gunner's. Elliott thought he heard her give off a soft moan as her slender fingers circled each of the prodigious members. As she worked on the two, Zeke leaned in over her shoulder. The MILF turned in his direction, letting him press his lips to hers as his hands came around from the back and cupped her massive breasts. Whether Jamal had set things up this way on purpose or whether it just worked out that way, the group were facing directly towards Elliott, allowing him to see everything.

As his mother's hands worked over the two stiffening cocks, Jamal passed the soap to Zeke, who got his hands all soapy and then handed it over to Gunner. Soon the boys' hands were roaming all over the MILF's lush curvy body, at the same time each of them took turns kissing her. She let go of Gunner's stiffening pecker and gave Zeke some attention. Her foamy hands looked wickedly erotic as she stroked all three of the teenage cocks.

With steam rising from the hot bullets of pelting water, Elliott thought the scene happening before him looked like something out of a high-class porno film. Just knowing that it was his mother stroking those three huge cocks, which had quickly become rock-hard under her soapy pumping hands, made it so much better than any porno film could be. And that look of pure desire on her face as the three boys kissed her and passed her back and forth as they groped her made it even better. Elliott knew that look of wanton rapture he saw in her eyes was real, not something a porn actress would put on for the camera. No, this was the real thing. Her hands readily moved from one prodigious cock to the next, their rigid erections hard as stone pillars beneath her eagerly-stroking hands. Elliott's own cock was as hard as can be, pressing painfully against the front of his jeans. He felt like he wanted to whip it out right there and jerk off as he watched, but he didn't know if that would meet with Jamal's approval or not. So he continued to sit there and watch, hoping he wouldn't go off in his pants.

Elliott saw Jamal speak quietly to his two friends. They both nodded and then the three of them led his mother over to the marble sheets lining the side wall of the shower. Elliott still had an almost perfect view, even though they had moved to the side. Gunner and Zeke stood on each side of her, rivulets of soapy water running off her stunning body and slithering snake-like down the drain. Jamal moved in front of her. Elliott saw her look down at Jamal's cock, which was thrusting up, his stallion-like erection looking angry and menacing as it bobbed up and down with each powerful beat of his heart. Elliott realized the look in her eyes was much like his own, full of both excitement, and fear.

Jamal said something to his friends that Elliott couldn't hear. Gunner and Zeke moved in close on each side of her and reached down, each of them slipping a hand beneath her thigh closest to them while their other arm circled around her back. They lifted her up and, as they did so, she instinctively put an arm around each of their necks. Once they had her up and in position with her back to the wall, they pulled her legs apart. Elliott saw her panty-covered mound come clearly into view through the hazy steam. The tiny white panties they'd brought for her to wear were soaked to the point of being almost transparent. Even from across the room, Elliott could make out the defined line of her slit beneath the sodden fabric. He wondered how much of that wetness was from the spray of the shower, and how much was from it being soaked through from the inside out. He looked up at his mother's face. It was clear that she didn't know what was happening to her, but Elliott could see that she looked more excited than frightened by what they doing to her.

Jamal moved in close between her widely-spread legs. He reached forward and traced his long black middle finger over the front of her panties, from the base of her slit up to the pronounced nub of her swollen clit.

"Unhh..." Elliott clearly heard the soft moan that escaped his mother's lips as Jamal toyed with her. He pushed his finger inwards slightly, the wet material being pushed between her pouty labia. Jamal then moved his finger up and down again, causing her to give off another moan of pleasure. Jamal set his feet a little further apart as if to steady himself, and then he reached forward with his other hand as well. He gripped the leg openings of her panties with both hands.

RRRRIPPPPPP!!

Elliott gasped as the sound of tearing material reached his ears. He saw the look of shock on his mother's face as she looked down between her legs. Jamal pulled his hands further back while Gunner and Zeke held her in place. The damp material stretched and then broke free, each of Jamal's hands holding a piece of shredded fabric. He tossed them carelessly onto the floor of the shower and then reached between her legs again, grasping the waistband. Elliott could see the main part of the panties had been torn away, exposing her succulent pink pussy. But apparently Jamal wasn't done. He yanked at the waistband with both hands, stretching it until it broke loose with a snap. He tossed is to the floor as well, her shaven pussy as bare as the day she was born. Her warm pink mound was glistening, and Elliott knew that shininess he was seeing had come from inside her.

Jamal reached over to the shelf beside Zeke and picked up one of the bottles they'd put there, a purple plastic one with some form of white writing on it. He poured some of the fluid onto his thrusting cock, and then into the palm of his hand. He put down the bottle and wrapped his fingers around his surging prick, making it glisten erotically.

Elliott was surprised that the greasy-looking fluid hadn't become frothy and soapy, like he'd expected from shampoo or body-wash.

Jamal moved in close between Tanya's spread legs again, firmly setting himself in position once more. With one hand steering his raging cock, he brought the tip of the greasy-looking knob to her beckoning pussy lips. He rubbed the huge purple crown up and down between her slippery petals of flesh, making her moan. Elliott could see her trying to flex her hips forward, wanting more of Jamal's huge member inside her. Jamal said something quietly to his two friends. They both nodded and then lifted her thighs up even higher. Their movement caused her pelvis to tip upwards. With her in the new position they wanted, they pulled her legs even further apart. Elliott saw a big smile come over Jamal's face as the young black man looked down between his mother's widely-spread legs, the winking pink button of her bum-hole turned up in his direction.

"OH NO!" Elliott thought to himself. "He can't be going to..." He couldn't even bring himself to finish his thought as he watched Jamal take hold of his monstrous prick and bring the gleaming tip to her bum-hole, precum drooling from the tip. He did the same thing as he'd done to her pussy. He rubbed the tip all around that tight pink hole, making it shine with his juices. Elliott immediately realized that what Jamal had poured onto his cock and hand had been some sort of lube. That's why the viscous fluid hadn't turned into a foamy lather, he'd been planning all along to fuck his mother in the ass! And now he was getting it lubed up by rubbing the head of his greasy cock all over tight puckered hole.

"NO, PLEASE. I...I NEVER...," Elliott heard his mother say as Jamal continued to press the enflamed crown of his dick against her tight little starfish.

"Hmm, an anal virgin, eh? Well, there's no time like the present to start," Jamal said as he planted his feet wide apart in a sturdy stance. "I love busting cherries. You may have never taken it up the ass before, but you definitely will now."

Jamal pressed the engorged knob against the tight pucker and pushed. He barely made any headway before Tanya gave a groan of pain.

"I'm goin' all the way in," Jamal said firmly. "So you better get used to it, and get used to it fast. Every last inch of this cock is going all the way up inside that sweet ass of yours. We can either do it the easy way, or the hard way. It's up to you." Jamal paused as Tanya looked him the eye, and then she gave him a slow nod. "Good. The next time I push, just concentrate on relaxing that hole. I guarantee you're gonna love the feel of this big black cock way up in your guts."

He set his feet and flexed again, pressing the lemon-sized knob against her puckered flesh. Elliott watched as she looked down at their connected bodies and blew out a long slow breath. At the same time, he saw her hole relax, and Jamal didn't waste a second. The young black man slowly pressed forward, his huge cockhead stretching her tight ring almost to the tearing point. Her little pucker seemed to open up like it was a mouth waiting for a kiss, the pink ring following the contours of the enormous glans of his surging black cock.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." Tanya moaned as the club-like knob made its way into her. She blew out another long slow breath and pushed down, relaxing her sphincter as much as she could. Jamal smiled as he felt that tight muscle relax, and he forced more of his rigid prick inside, the tight ring finally closing down behind the thick rope-like ridge of his corona.

"OH MY GODDDDDD..." Tanya hissed, her body trying to get used to the huge invader lodged in her bum.

"You've got the thickest part inside you. The rest should be easy," Jamal said before looking over his shoulder.

Jamal was looking straight at him, and Elliott realized he'd been almost hypnotized by the lurid spectacle going on before him.

"Go ahead, Elliott," Jamal said, his voice ringing out clearly from inside the shower stall. "Take it out and jerk off while I'm fucking your mom's ass. You know you want to."

Elliott felt himself turning beet red, but he couldn't deny that Jamal was one-hundred percent correct. And it made Elliott feel even weaker knowing his black bully could read him like a book. It was scary actually, and he knew not to cross Jamal. As the others watched from the shower stall, he sat forward on the edge of the toilet. He undid his pants and whipped out his needy cock. His hand quickly found his throbbing prick and started stroking it, his eyes once again focussed on the thick black wand plugged knob-deep in his mother's shiny pink hole.