Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, that must feel much better. It looks like that little cock of yours was set to break off in those pants of yours." Jamal turned his attention back to Tanya. "Now, like I said, you've got the thickest part inside you, so now it's only a matter of me feeding every inch into that nice round bum of yours. I put plenty of lube on my cock, but it's still gonna hurt a little. This first time anyway. But then once you're used to it, you're gonna wonder why you weren't taking big black cocks up your ass years ago." He paused as he set his feet firmly in position and rolled his hips slightly, making her anal lips pucker as his knob moved back just a touch inside her. Satisfied he had his huge black prick lined up just the way he wanted, he gave her one last instruction. "I'm gonna give you all of it in one long slow stroke, so just try and relax and enjoy the ride. Okay?"

Elliott saw his mother bite her bottom lip nervously as she looked down between her splayed thighs. Gunner and Zeke continued to hold her spread wide open, their big hands holding her body in place against the shower wall, allowing Jamal to fuck her ass unhindered. She nodded.

"Good," Jamal said as he took a firm hold of her hips. He turned and looked right at Elliott, a wicked smile on his face. "Here we go." As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he started to flex forward. An inch of thick greased-up black cock slid into Tanya, and then another.

"Oh Godddd...," Tanya moaned, her tender chute being forced to open up as Jamal started to penetrate her.

Elliott was shocked that Jamal kept his eyes on him the whole time, that lurid smile on his face as his powerful hips pressed forward, sending more of his thick black cock into her tight bum.

"OH FUCK...SO FUCKING BIGGGG...," Tanya groaned loudly.

Elliott could see the insides of her thighs trembling, and her body was starting to gyrate as she twisted back and forth against the shower wall. He saw Gunner and Zeke instinctively hold her tighter as Jamal went deeper. Slowly, mercilessly, deeper. From the corner of his eye, Elliott could see Jamal still looking directly at him through the hazy steam that enveloped all of them inside the sauna-like stall. But Elliott couldn't take his own eyes off of that engrossing connection of his mother's body with Jamal's. It looked like Jamal was shoving a black gnarled club up her ass, her brilliant pink pucker stretched to the point that it looked like it was going to start shredding, just like the panties Jamal had torn off her.

But Jamal didn't stop.

"Unh...unh...unh...," Tanya was moaning constantly, her head moving back and forth against the shower wall, her eyes closed tight against the pain, her mouth open and gasping. And still, Jamal didn't stop.

Elliott's eyes were glued to Jamal's cock and his mother's tightly-stretched hole. It looked like Jamal still had about four inches to go...and now three...and now two...

"OH FUCKKKK...PLEASE...PLEASE..." Tanya let out another low animalistic moan, but to Elliott, her tone sounded more like 'please keep going' as opposed to 'please stop'. Elliott didn't think it mattered to Jamal at this point, the determined look on the young black man's face as he continued to stare right at Elliott made it clear that he was intent on getting every last inch buried inside Elliott's mother's virginal ass.

Elliott was sweating and his hand was now jacking furiously at his prick as he looked at the scintillating sight of those two opposite-colored bodies, connected cock to ass. One inch left to go now...then half an inch...then...

OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...SO FUCKING BIG," Tanya groaned loudly as she continued to thrash about, Gunner and Zeke holding on to her tightly.

"Oh fuck, yeah. You've got it all, baby," Jamal said, finally turning his gaze from Elliott to Tanya. The smooth skin of his shaven groin was pressed flush up against Tanya's exposed flesh, every inch of hard black cock buried in her steaming guts.

"AAAAHHH...AAAHHHH," Elliott's wail of pleasure made everyone look over. He'd been so turned on ever since he'd seen his mother in the singlet and panties that it had hardly taken any time for him to climax once he'd started tugging on his dick. He'd felt his pleasure level rising with each inch of Jamal's cock that disappeared from view. The pure lewdness of knowing his bully was assaulting his mother's untouched ass had sent illicitly thrilling thoughts ping-ponging back and forth in his perverse mind. The result was that he'd been incredibly turned on, and when Jamal's cock ended up buried balls-deep, that was all it took to send Elliott right over the edge.

He came like a racehorse, volleys of teenage spunk shooting out and splashing down on the bathroom floor, glistening ropes of cum shooting further than Elliott had ever shot before. With his eyes looking at his mother's obscenely-stretched hole, he shot again and again, gobs of jizz flying every which way. His hand continued to pump like crazy as he jerked out every last drop. As the last drops of boy-slime dripped from his cock, his hand finally stopped. Elliott leaned back against the toilet tank behind him, totally spent and blissfully happy.

"Well, now that the opening act is over," Jamal said as he turned away from Elliott and spoke to Tanya, "let's get on with the main part of the show. How you doin', sweetheart? Do you like the feel of that big black cock in your ass?" He wriggled his hips, stirring Tanya's insides like a batch of wet cement.

Tanya had never felt anything like it. She'd never felt so full of anything in her life. It was similar to when the three of them had filled her pussy with cock the day before, and yet different. It had been incredibly painful when Jamal had slowly made his way into her bum, and she felt the muscles inside her tender chute spasming at the unexpected intrusion. But already, she could feel the uncomfortable feeling dissipating, replaced by warm full luxuriance. The strange, yet pleasurable experience, was washing over her in soft waves of surprising delight, and she felt that telltale itchiness deep in her loins as Jamal rolled his hips, his massive erection rubbing over untouched flesh deep inside her. Those feelings made her wonder if she was as sensitive in her bum as she was in her pussy and breasts. She figured she was about to find out. "Yes, I...I'm okay. I've never felt anything like that before. I feel so...so full," she gasped out, her chest heaving beneath the soaked undershirt as she quickly got accustomed to the uninvited black guest who had arrived via the back door.

"You're gonna feel really full after this. All three of us are gonna fill that pretty ass of yours not only with cock, but with cum. There's gonna be enough of that gravy running out of you to give junior there a full meal." Tanya's eyes flicked over fearfully to the boys on each side of her, leering smiles on both of their faces. "But something's not quite right," Jamal continued. He reached behind Zeke and grabbed the big bar of soap, lathering up his hands until they were a frothy mess. He set the soap down and slid his hands up the front of Tanya's body, squeezing and groping her big tits as he lathered them up. All of a sudden, he gripped the front of the singlet with both hands and pulled them viciously apart.

RRRIPPPPPPP!!

Elliott found himself gasping again as he watched Jamal. Like he'd done with her panties, he tore the flimsy garment to pieces right off her body. The singlet came apart right in the middle where he was pulling, and once the tear started, he yanked the two parts far out to each side. Elliott saw his mother's glistening wet breasts spring free from beneath the confines of the tight undershirt. In the position the boys were holding her in, her magnificent tits were tilted upwards, the cherry red nipples thrusting right up towards Jamal's face.

"That's better," Jamal said as he released the torn pieces of material he had clutched in his hands. The shredded garment dropped to each side of her, the shoulder straps still in place. The torn fabric hung erotically from each side of her body, her voluptuous tits fully exposed for Jamal to do with as he wished. He reached forward with his big soapy mitts and started mauling them, her whole chest quickly becoming covered with slippery foam. Elliott thought it looked incredibly sexy, and the other boys must have too, since their eyes were glued to her sumptuous orbs as Jamal squeezed and groped them.

"All right then, let's see how good that pretty little ass of yours feels."

Elliott watched as Jamal slowly drew his hips backward, his long hard cock coming out of his mother's bum. The stretched lips of her bum puckered outwards, following the retreating shaft as if they never wanted to let it go. Elliott saw her gasping, her mouth open and her soapy tits heaving as she looked down at the glistening shaft being drawn out of her. Elliott swore he saw her shiver, and he knew whatever she was feeling must have been more intense than he could ever imagine. Jamal kept retreating, until he felt the delicious resistance as his flared coronal ridge bumped up against her constrictive ring.

"Okay, here we go," Jamal said as he flexed his hips forward, a little faster this time.

"OH GODDDD," Tanya moaned as Jamal drove his thick hard cock balls-deep with one merciless stroke. He quickly withdrew and then fucked way up into her guts with the next stroke, his body slamming up against her bum with a noisy, wet slap.

"OH FUCKKKK...SO BIGGGGGG..." Tanya moaned as her head flipped from side to side, the new sensations she was feeling overwhelming her. She'd wondered after he'd gotten his huge cock into her the first time whether her bum was as sensitive as the rest of her, and that question was quickly being answered, and that answer was a definite "YES!" She couldn't believe how aroused she was becoming, and how quickly. The intense feeling of being stuffed so full was more than she'd ever imagined, and she felt those nerve endings lining the hot wet tissues of her bum sending tingling messages to her brain and that trigger point at the base of her clit.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO...AAAAAHHH," Tanya wailed as she started to climax. Her body was thrashing about like a wild-thing as the boys held her tightly. And all the time, Jamal kept pounding his cock deep into her hungry ass. She was twitching and convulsing as the powerful tremors of a shattering orgasm coursed through her. And still, Jamal never let up, his hips a blur as he thrust vigorously back and forth, pounding her up against the marble wall.

"How is it, man?" Zeke asked as he looked at Jamal, his arms holding onto the spasming MILF tightly.

"It's fuckin' amazing," Jamal said, filling his soapy hands with her tits as his hips continued to lever back and forth, his taut abdomen slapping against her turned-up bum with each powerful thrust. "It's so fuckin' hot and tight, you wouldn't believe. It's like a hot buttery fist gripping my dick and jerking it off inside her. I won't be much longer and then you guys can give it a try."

"OH FUCK...AGAIN...I'M COMING AGAIN," Tanya groaned loudly, her body twisting and writhing crazily.

Elliott watched, totally aghast, as his mother came for a second time. He then saw the taut muscles in Jamal's butt tighten, the flexing sinews beneath his smooth black skin rippling as he buried his huge cock in her ass and held it there. Jamal threw back his head and growled deep in his throat as he came, and Elliott knew his black bully was shooting torrents of cum deep into his mother's bum.

"OH FUCK...YEAH..." Jamal moaned as he flexed his hips against the gyrating MILF, filling her ass with a huge load of sizzling teenage cum. "SUCH A TIGHT FUCKING ASS."

Jamal kept his hips pressed flush up against her steamy flesh as his climax continued, pasting her virginal ass with his potent seed time and time again. After what seemed like a full minute to Elliott, their mutual orgasms finally seemed to wane, and he saw his mother slump at the same time as the flexing muscles in Jamal's butt relaxed.

"Oh man, you guys gotta try that," Jamal said as he backed away, his still turgid cock coming out of Tanya's ass in a slippery rush. Elliott saw a huge gob of milky cum slide forth and drop onto the floor in a nasty puddle. "Go ahead, Gunner. Get your cock in there. You won't believe how tight it is."

Jamal and Gunner exchanged spots, with Jamal slipping his hand beneath Tanya's thigh and holding her wide open for Gunner's assault. The muscular blonde youth quickly moved into position, his hand wrapped around his rigid erection as he placed the big mushroom head up against her dripping bumhole.

"Aren't you gonna lube up your cock?" Zeke asked as Gunner seemed ready to go.

Gunner shook his head. "Nah, Jamal's got her already lubed up for us. Besides, I want her to really feel what my cock can do to her." Gunner steadied himself and started mauling her soapy tits as he rolled his hips, forcing the head of his throbbing dick into her tight pink hole.

"AAAHH," Tanya gasped once he had the broad flared crown locked inside her tender chute.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Is that ever tight," Gunner said with a smile to his friends as he pressed forward, sending his cock as far into her guts as he could get it, in one slow, insistent, ass-stretching stroke.

"OH GODDDD," Tanya moaned as the blonde youth filled her ass once more. Like he'd done before, Gunner was rough, slamming her against the wall with thrust after vigorous thrust.

But Elliott could see that his mother wasn't bothered by it at all. In fact, she seemed to like it. Even with Jamal and Zeke holding her, Elliott could see her starting to buck her hips forward, meeting Gunner stroke for stroke.

"YESSSSS," she hissed loudly, starting to shake all over again as paroxysms of ecstasy overwhelmed her. Another orgasm came right after that one, and her tight gripping chute must have done its thing, because Gunner came at the same time. He thrust his hips forward, smashing his groin up against hers as he filled her with cum.

"Fuck, Zeke, this ass is unreal," Gunner said once he'd finished. He pulled out, another sizable gob of spunk dropping to the shower floor. "Plug it for her. She loves it."

Gunner took his friend's spot as Zeke moved into place in front of her. He soaped up his hands and went after her tits as well, his hands running up the front of her soapy body and squeezing the big mounds. He plugged the head of his sizable cock into her flushed pink hole, wriggling his hips as he forced it past the tight ring.

It was the third cock in a row, and yet clouds of steam still billowed around the four of them. Elliott remembered the conversation his mother had had with his father when they'd built the shower. She wanted the biggest hot water tank available in the market. She liked long leisurely showers, and hated the idea of running out of hot water. Well, this shower she was currently taking was definitely long, but definitely not 'leisurely'. Elliott didn't think anybody would use that word to describe getting your virginal ass impaled by three huge teenage cocks in a row.

"Oh man, you guys are right," Zeke said as he drove the full length of his cock into her. "It's so fucking hot and tight, I could tap this ass all day long."

Elliott saw Jamal and Gunner silently smile to each other as they pulled his mother's legs far out to each side, giving Zeke total access to her tight ass. The slimmest of the three boys was really giving it to her now, long-dicking her with each thrust. He'd pull as far out as he could with each stroke, and then ram his hips forward, sinking the entire shaft into her waiting guts.

"OH FUCK...NOT AGAINNNNN!" Elliott heard his mother wail as she climaxed again. Her arms tightened their grip around Jamal and Gunner's shoulders as she twitched and bucked through another anal orgasm, her hips thrashing back and forth against Zeke's thrusting erection as she came.

Tanya came a second time on Zeke's cock, a deep throaty growl signalling her orgasm as she gyrated and twisted about, her bum on fire from the delicious abuse the boys were giving it. She'd never had anal sex before, but after this three-part initiation, she couldn't see going without it again. That full feeling of being stuffed with cock where none had gone before was more intense, more wickedly sinful than she would have thought. And overall, it just felt so good, so abso-fucking-lutely good, she never wanted it to stop.

"Fuck...fuck me harder," she gasped out, and Zeke did. He slammed his hips forward, making her squeal with delight time and again, and then she started shaking all over again, orgasmic tremors shooting throughout her entire body.

Zeke felt the hot walls of her chute grip him tightly. It felt like it was trying to pull the very life out of him through his cock. And it was so hot, so fucking hot in there. It felt like molten silk wrapped around his buried prick. Her puckered ring seemed to nibble at the base of his cock every time he bottomed out, and when she started shaking and bucking through her third orgasm, that was all it took to send him over the edge too.

"FUCK YEAH. TAKE IT, BABY, TAKE IT," Zeke said as he fired rope after rope of teenage spunk into her welcoming bum. His two friends held the MILF's twitching body in place until he'd dumped his full load into her.

"Oh man, what a hot fucking ass. I think we're going to be making use of that a lot from now on," Zeke said as he slowly withdrew from her clutching ass.

Elliott saw another heavy gob of milky jizz slither out of her abused hole and drop to the floor before her tiny pucker winked shut. Gunner and Jamal lowered her shaky legs to the floor. Elliott saw his mother slide down the wall as they guided her, sitting right down on the floor of the shower, leaning against the wall with her legs splayed out in front of her. Her eyes were half closed as she sat there, the torn undershirt hanging in tatters from her shoulders, her big tits heaving as she fought to recover from the erotic ordeal she'd just been through. Having seen that the woman was basically okay, the three youths turned away from her and stepped into the spray from the multiple shower heads. They passed the soap between them, washing off their tumescent dicks. As they did, they laughed and talked amongst themselves, ignoring Tanya and Elliott.

Jamal looked at her a final time before the three of them stepped out and left the shower running. As they grabbed three of the fluffy towels from the rack outside the glass stall, Jamal turned to Elliott. "Hey, Smallcox, it looks like your mom might need some help in there." He flicked his head in the direction of Tanya, who continued sitting on the floor of the shower, pellets of water raining down on her. "We've gotta take off, so I'm leaving you to take care of her."

"Um, you're gonna go?" Elliott asked, both hopeful and yet perversely disappointed at the same time.

"Yeah, we've gotta go pick our mommas up from church, and then they all want us home for Sunday lunch. It's kind of a tradition." Jamal paused and nodded towards Tanya once again. "You guys should eat too. We'll be back after lunch and I want her fuelled up and ready to go. She's going to be using up a lot of energy again this afternoon."

"Oh...uh, okay."

"I've got a little something I'll leave on her bed to wear. I expect her to be in it when we get back. And you might want to do something with these." He tossed his used towel onto the floor. Gunner and Zeke did likewise and then the three of them pulled on some fresh clothes, with Zeke grabbing the gym bag on the way out. They were at the door of the en-suite before Jamal stopped and turned to Elliott. "We'll leave the Astroglide here. Make sure you put it somewhere handy in the bedroom. I think we're going to be using a lot of that from now on." He had a nasty smile on his face as he turned and followed his two friends out the door.