Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, if it isn't Nurse Cox," Jamal said as Tanya reached the bottom step. "Come over here and let's take a look at you." Jamal gestured to his two friends. "Guys, get this coffee table out of the way. Give the lady some room." Gunner and Zeke quickly got to their feet and shifted the coffee table over towards the TV, clearing the space in front of where Jamal was sitting in the middle of the couch.

Tanya made her way across the room, with the bullies blatantly staring at her curvy body lusciously on display in the trampy costume. She couldn't believe how excited she'd felt after she put the outfit on. The dress part fit her like a second skin. She was barely able to fit her girls into it, and even she was impressed by the way they stretched the fabric almost to the bursting point. The cut-outs above each hip made it look teasingly sexy, as did the exposed red garters built right into the hem of the dress. And what a short hem it was. The red piping marking the edge of the hem just barely covered her bum, not to mention how much of her thighs it left exposed.

Jamal had set out her red pumps to go with the outfit, and she had to admit they complimented it to a tee. With the white stockings, the red shoes matched the red piping and accents on the outfit perfectly. She hadn't been sure what to do with her hair. She wasn't sure whether he would want her to have it up or down. And then she'd found a note he'd tucked under the nurse's cap. He'd scrawled it on a scrap of paper using one of her eyebrow pencils, which he'd dropped right there with the note.

NO BRA. HAIR UP, LIPSTICK ON. I'LL BE USING THAT SWEET MOUTH OF YOURS FIRST.

Tanya had shivered when she'd read the note, remembering how incredible it felt to have her mouth on Jamal's huge cock. She thought about not only how big it was, but how hard it got, how incredibly fucking hard, and yet the surface felt so velvety smooth in her mouth at the same time. There was so much power in that cock that it had taken her breath away, and then when he'd come in her mouth, she'd thought she'd pass out from the intense feelings of excitement coursing through her. She'd had one of her mini orgasms when he'd started flooding her mouth with cum, and she knew she wanted more, a lot more. And Jamal definitely had more to give her. Fuck, he'd come like a fucking racehorse, almost drowning her with his load. But she'd loved taking every last drop of his thick, rich cum, and she knew she'd never deny him the use of her mouth anytime he wanted.

With those lurid thoughts running through her mind, she'd done her makeup and pinned her hair up tightly into place, wanting to make Jamal happy. She waited until after she'd put the sexy outfit on before applying her lipstick, and then she took her time, letting the application brush leave a thick, glistening coating of the brilliant red lipstick. She'd puckered up as she smiled at herself in the mirror, knowing the boys would be fucking her mouth soon enough.

"That's the way, nurse. Bring that sexy body over here," Jamal said as he nodded to the area in front of him where the coffee table had been. From his slouched position, his eyes roamed over her lush form as he blatantly ran his hand over his crotch and down the inside of one thigh, his hand rubbing against the meaty pipe lying beneath his jeans.

Tanya walked a step or two past him and then turned in a slow circle as she came back to stand in front of him, letting each of the boys view her curvy body from every delicious angle.

"Nice, very nice," Jamal said as his eyes went to her huge tits, which were all but bursting out of the top part of the outfit. "Put your hands on your hips and face me directly." Tanya obediently complied, which brought a sly smile to Jamal's face.

"That's my good girl. Now, put your feet about shoulder width apart." Again, Tanya did as she was told and stepped slightly to each side. As her sexy high heels went further apart, the hem of the dress grew taut across her thighs, and even slid up a fraction of an inch. Her creamy thighs now formed an inverted 'V', like an arrow pointing to her treasure cove.

"That's the way. Now pull your elbows back. Try and touch them behind your back."

Tanya did, pulling her elbows in and back as she kept her hands on her hips. Just as Jamal had hoped, her actions caused her breasts to thrust forward and up, the voluminous spheres filling the deeply-scooped neckline even more. As the big red zipper fought to contain the thrusting mounds, all eyes opened wide as soft piles of tit-flesh threatened to spill over the top edge of the dress.

"Oh fuck, man, look at those tits," Zeke said, groping his own cock openly as he stared at Tanya's impressive shelf, his view coming in profile, where he could really see how much those spectacular globes were thrusting forward.

"Jesus, they're perfect," Gunner added as his hand rubbed over his crotch as well. His view was the same as Zeke's, except from the other side.

"They are perfect, aren't they," Jamal agreed as he slid his zipper down. He reached into his open fly and drew out his tumescent cock, which was already half-hard. Her slowly stroked it as he rolled his knees apart and nodded to the floor in front of him. "Get down here on your knees, nurse. I need to give you a sperm sample."

Gunner and Zeke chuckled as Tanya's eyes immediately went to the lengthening snake growing beneath Jamal's stroking hand. As if mesmerized, she obediently dropped to her knees and shuffled forward. The young black man's huge knob was already drooling precum, and she felt herself grow hungry as she looked at the teasing web of cock-sap filling the wet red eye at the tip.

"You want that, don't you, sweetheart?" Jamal said as he waved his rising prick teasingly in front of Tanya's face.

"Yes sir," she said in a soft breathy voice, her eyes glued hypnotically to the young man's swelling cockhead.

"Come closer, baby, come and get a taste of that cock-sap you love so much." Jamal gripped his swollen dick firmly and took a long slow stroke from the base upwards, stopping with his hand just beneath the purple rope-like ridge of his corona. His sliding hand had forced a sizeable dollop of precum to ooze from the tip of his cock, the slimy web of discharge starting to distend downwards. It quivered erotically, the teardrop-shaped gob of syrupy precum at the tip hanging lower and lower, but the thickness of it kept it from breaking free.

"Ohhnn," Tanya gasped with a plaintiff moan as she dove down and extended her tongue. Four sets of teenage eyes watched, all of them turned on by the MILF's lewdness as she let that clingy web of cock-honey settle on the flat of her tongue. She moved her mouth upwards, gathering it all in before slipping her shiny red lips right over the head of Jamal's surging cock.

"That's it. Suck that cock. Suck that big black cock. If you do a good job, I'll let you take that sperm sample all the way into your belly."

Jamal released his stiffening prick as Tanya reached up and slipped her hand around the burgeoning shaft. Her red-tipped fingers looked wickedly sinful against his black skin as she shucked it up and down, pumping more of his flowing precum onto her tongue. She started bobbing her head. Her bright red lips were pursed forward, and as she moved her mouth up and down, her lips and working tongue left a shiny red residue on his now rock-hard cock.

"That's it, work that cock. Get it nice and wet. Slobber all over it."

Under Jamal's instructions, Tanya pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, bathing the huge black cock filling her mouth. It didn't take long until her gooey spit oozed out around the circle of her sucking lips. The glistening fluid was becoming frothy as it slid down his upright shaft to coat her pumping fingers.

"That's enough for now, you've got me good and hard," Jamal said. "Sit back for a second."

Reluctant to let the beautiful black cock out of her mouth, Tanya swiped her tongue over the drooling tip one last time before sitting back on her haunches. She kept one hand wrapped around the long thick shaft, slowly pumping it back and forth.

"Let's take a look at those tits of yours," Jamal said as he sat forward and reached for the ring at the top of the zipper on Tanya's outfit. He slowly pulled it downwards. As he did, her breasts swelled forwards to fill the gap opening up as the zipper descended. As Jamal kept going, the insides of her areolae came into view, and then her budding nipples almost seemed to burst forth as the tightly-stretched material opened wider. The pert red buds seemed in their glory at gaining their freedom from the confining dress, as if begging for fingers or a mouth to reach out and caress them. Jamal lowered the zipper to the point that her huge breasts were totally exposed, with the panels of the dress supporting them from the sides only, pushing them forwards and together. Her cleavage was a mile long, and enticingly dark and deep.

From his spot at the table, Elliott stared in awe. He'd seen his mother's tits a lot in the last day or two, but right now, as she kneeled before Jamal, they looked amazing the way sides of the tight dress were making them thrust out from her body. Her massive breasts looked like they were being offered up as a gift of respect to a Nubian king, which Elliott figured was about right, with the role he knew Jamal now held in their lives.

"You like those, Elliott?" Jamal said as he looked over to see Elliott staring at his mother's tits, his eyes open wide and his hand unconsciously rubbing the crotch of his jeans. "You like your mama's big titties?"

Struck dumb, and with his eyes locked on those spectacular breasts, Elliott could only nod.

"Well, I've got a little treat for you. I'm gonna let you watch while I fuck those titties." Jamal turned towards Gunner. "Get him a glass from the kitchen."

Gunner nodded and rose from his seat. He strode into the kitchen and tried a couple of cupboards before he found some drinking glasses. He grabbed a mid-sized tumbler and set it on the table next to Elliott before retaking his seat, his own eyes zeroing in on the MILF's huge tits.

"What...what's that for?" Elliott asked as he looked down at the glass.

Jamal nodded towards Elliott's crotch. "From the way you're rubbing at that cock of yours, I figured you need to get off. So take it out and whack off while you enjoy the show. When you're ready to come, shoot it into that glass. I'm sure your mom won't mind getting an extra dose of cum." He turned back to Tanya. "Will you, sweetheart?"

"No," Tanya said as she flushed, a guilty look on her face.

"Just no? No what?" Jamal's voice took on a stern tone.

"No sir. I'm sorry," Tanya replied meekly.

"That's better, that's my girl," Jamal said, a big smile on his face as he continued to slowly stroke his drooling erection. "You like it when we feed you all that gravy, don't you?"

"Yes sir." Tanya could feel her face flushing with arousal. She couldn't help herself as her tongue slid out and circled her mouth as her eyes stayed glued on the dripping tip of Jamal's cock.

"That's what I thought." Jamal continued to wave his throbbing erection at her teasingly, his hand wrapped around the base. "Drool some of that hot spit of yours on my cock. I want this black barrel nice and slippery before I fuck those big tits of yours."

Doing as she was told, Tanya leaned forward, her red lips formed into a kiss as she positioned her mouth over the angry purple knob of Jamal's cock. She let her lips open, and the boys all watched as a frothy ribbon of saliva slowly oozed forth, the gooey wad of spit slowly descending before it hit the puffy cockhead and slid provocatively down the veiny shaft. They watched her work up another mouthful, and then drool that one over Jamal's surging erection as well, the ebony prick glistening nastily.

"That's the way," Jamal said, a lecherous smile on his face. "Now bring those big tits over here and wrap them around that cock. Work that gun real good for me."

Tanya leaned forward as Jamal held his throbbing erection upright, the bulging veins in the stiff shaft pulsing erotically. She placed her hands on the sides of her breasts and pressed the soft mounds against his rearing dick. The black stick looked wickedly sinful against her pale white skin as she moved forwards until it was almost totally buried within her cleavage. The engorged head stood well up above the encompassed shaft, the purple knob almost hitting her in the chin. Not needing to be told what to do, she started to move her body up and down as her hands kept her warm breasts pressed tightly against his meaty dong.

"Oh fuck, yeah. That's good, sweetheart. Real good," Jamal said as he removed his hand from his cock in order to let the slippery channel between her tits move up and down over the full length of his prick. "Drool a little more spit on that dick. I want it wetter."

Tanya drew her chin back and turned her mouth downwards, letting another shiny strand of gob drip down onto his cock. She moved her body slightly from side to side as her hands kept her boobs pressed against his rigid member, coating it from top to bottom with her slimy spit.

"That's it, baby. That's the way. Now work that cock real good with those tits."

Tanya kept her hands pressed against the sides of her breasts as she moved up and down, Jamal's huge cock sliding luxuriously between the massive swells. She kept this going for the next few minutes as each of the boys watched, their hands rubbing their own dicks.

Elliott had done as Jamal instructed, and as soon as his mother had drooled that first gob of spit onto Jamal's cock, he'd whipped his out of his jeans and started jerking off. From his spot at the table, he had a perfect view from the side of the lurid events happening before him. It was incredibly erotic to see his mother on her knees, servicing his black bully, her huge tits wrapped around his long ebony cock. As she started moving her body more vigorously up and down, Elliott found his hand pumping at the same rate, in rhythm with the tit-fucking happening on the couch.

"Jesus, those tits are fantastic, you've got me ready to blow already," Jamal said. "Keep doin' that with your tits, but take the tip in your mouth. I want to feed this load right into that pretty mouth of yours."

Tanya kind of hunched her body as she tilted her head down, wrapping her lips around the engorged knob of his cock in a loving kiss. A wet sucking smooching sound came from her mouth as she drew on the seeping tip, already slurping up his flowing precum. As she worked on the head of his cock, she kept it enveloped between her spit-soaked tits, her soft mounds of flesh giving his prick a slippery hot sheath to fuck.

"OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES. GONNA FEED YOU THAT GRAVY," Jamal moaned as he started to go off.

"AACKK..." Tanya made a small gagging sound as the first shot of spunk rifled right down her throat. It had happened so fast that she wasn't ready for it. That first huge gob of cum backed up and slid out the sides of her mouth and drizzled down his upright shaft, sliding lasciviously right off his cock and into her cleavage. The first shot was followed by more as Jamal filled her sucking mouth with a torrent of cum, jet after jet of liquid protein filling her oral cavity. She swallowed, and swallowed again, but as she was quickly learning, with the amount Jamal shot, it was all but impossible to keep up.

As soon as that first volley of jizz dripped out of his mother's mouth and slid nastily down the pulsing shaft of Jamal's cock, Elliott lost it right there. He could feel his own climax come over him like a crashing wave. Not wanting to make Jamal angry, her quickly grabbed the empty glass and stuck the end of his twitching prick past the rim. He looked down as his spunk shot forth, the white rope splashing against the side of the glass before pooling in the bottom.

"FUCK YEAH, WOMAN, GET IT ALL," Elliott heard Jamal say. He quickly looked up as his hand pistoned rapidly back and forth, jacking his prick like a madman into the glass. He saw the muscles in his mother's neck contract as she swallowed, and he heard a nasty gulping sound as she swallowed the black boy's teenage cum, but still, Jamal continued to fill her mouth, with the overflow slipping out and down her chin. The black boy's brilliantly-white cum looked wickedly sexy as it dangled from her chin and dropped onto the soft flesh of her tits, the spunk looking like drops of tapioca splashed on her body.

"Ungghh," Elliott groaned as he continued to come as well, his prick spewing wad after wad of milky boy-cum into the glass. Finally, he could pump out no more, but Jamal was still going, feeding his mother a massive load. At last, Jamal too felt the last tingling shivers of his orgasm pass through his body, and he sat still as Tanya continued to nurse at the seeping tip of his cock, wanting to get as much cum out of him as she could.

"It looks like our boy is finished too," Jamal said as he looked over at Elliott with a knowing smile on his face before turning to his friend. "Gunner, now that I've given Nurse Cox that sperm sample, I think she needs something to wash it down with."

Gunner simply smiled and rose from his chair. He stepped over to the table and as Elliott sat there as if stunned, one hand wrapped around his shrinking cock and the other one holding the glass, Gunner snatched the glass out of Elliott's hand and strode across the room, where he handed it to Jamal.

"That's quite a load for a little guy," Jamal said as he swirled the copious amount of milky fluid all around the bottom of the glass. "Yes, very impressive." He turned and looked at Tanya as he held the glass out to her. "But I think we all know where you want this to go, don't we?"

Tanya sat back slightly as she guiltily nodded and took the glass, strands of Jamal's semen dangling off her chin. Without a word, she brought the glass to her mouth and tipped it up. All four boys watched, totally enthralled, as the pearly wad of jizz slid teasingly along the side of the glass and right into her waiting mouth. She swallowed, and then set her tongue inside the rim as she rolled the glass all around, licking up the cummy residue.

"That's it. That's the way, get every last drop of your baby's cum. Swallow it all," Jamal said encouragingly.

And Tanya did. Her tongue reached into the depths of the glass as she licked it clean, and then her hands went to her chin, where she gathered up the clinging wads of spunk, feeding them to herself. As she licked her fingers clean, the three bullies watched her intently, contented smiles on their faces.

"Jesus, she really loves the shit, doesn't she?" Zeke said, his rigid dick pressing needily against the front of his jeans.

"Fuckin' right she does," Gunner added as he groped himself as well. "And we're gonna give her as much as she can handle. But right now, I want to play doctor with Nurse Cox. I've got a nice big thermometer and I want to take her temperature, the proper way—in the ass."

"But just to make sure we get an accurate reading," Zeke said, "I'll use my own thermometer and take her temperature orally at the same time."

Tanya looked from one boy to the other, unsure of what to do. Jamal stood up right in front of her and quickly drew the tip of his heavy member once more across her lips before tucking it back into his pants and zipping up. "That's fine," he said as he addressed his two friends. "But take her upstairs first. Elliott here's gonna give me my tutoring lesson, and I don't want to be distracted by you two pencil dicks fuckin' around."

Zeke and Gunner hurriedly stood up and helped Tanya to her feet. With her big tits still sticking out of the unzipped front of the nurse's outfit, they each took a hand and lead her up the stairs. Elliott watched as the bedroom door closed.