Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling surprisingly guilty at his nakedness, Elliott stuffed his spent dick back into his pants and zipped up. He swung his leg off his mother's reclining body and kneeled down next to her, his face right above hers. Spotting that first thick white rope that ran all the way up her face and into her hair, he extended his tongue and pressed it against the top of her forehead. Applying a gentle sucking motion, he let his tongue run downwards over her face, drawing the ribbon of pearly seed into his mouth.

"That's it, baby. Lick up all that cum of yours. But let Mommy see it before you swallow it."

Once he'd gotten a good mouthful, Elliott sat back slightly. As she looked up at him, he tilted his head down slightly and opened his mouth, being careful not to let his treasure prize slide forth.

"Mmmm, nice," his mother purred as she looked at the pool of creamy spunk he was holding in his mouth. "But Mommy asked for a good night kiss, and now I think it's the perfect time for you to give it to her."

Elliott saw that sinfully wicked look in his mother's eyes as she tipped her head up, her warm wet mouth open and waiting. He lowered his mouth to hers, and as their lips meshed together, he felt the tip of her tongue tease at the opening of his lips, wanting entrance. He relaxed his mouth, allowing her tongue to slip right inside.

"Mmm," they both moaned at the same time as they shared a hot passionate kiss, their tongue pressing against each other's as they shared the mouthful of cum. He felt his mother suck inwards, drawing the heavy wad of jizz into her mouth. Her tongue beckoned his to follow, and he did, probing deep. He slowly rolled his tongue over the hot tissues of her cheeks as she let the masculine flavor of his seed sit tantalizingly on her taste buds.

"Mmm..." With another moan deep in her throat, she pushed the wad of semen back into her son's mouth, her tongue passing it back to him. It was his turn to savor the slimy wad of cum, and this time when he went to pass it back to her, she closed her lips, letting him know she wanted him to swallow it. Elliott drew it back deep into his mouth and let it slide smoothly down his throat, the heavy wad finding a welcoming home in the pit of his stomach. He lifted his mouth off hers and moved it to one of her cheeks, gathering up another thick ribbon of jizz.

"That's the way, get it all, baby. Lick Mommy's face until you get every drop."

Elliott did, loving the feel of her soft skin beneath his tongue as he ran it over her face, sucking and licking up the gooey seed. Every time he got a sizable wad in his mouth, he'd kiss her, their kisses hot, wet, and passionate. And each kiss ended with him swallowing the treasured load. When all that was left on her skin was the shining residue of his drying saliva, he sat back and looked down at her. That smile of blissful contentment was on her face again, her eyes half-closed as she appeared to be on the point of dropping off into a much-needed sleep.

"That was perfect, sweetheart. Now Mommy really needs to get some rest. Off with you now, and don't forget to set your alarm like we talked about." As Tanya finished speaking and Elliott shifted towards the side of the bed, she drew the covers over her body and reached over to turn off one of the lights.

Elliott did the same to the other light next to him, plunging the room into darkness as he got up from the bed and made his way to his own room. He carefully closed the door to his mother's room, but not before stopping to listen. He could already hear her steady smooth breathing. She'd dropped off to sleep within seconds. He wasn't surprised, after the day she'd been through.

He walked to his own room, his mind swirled as he thought about everything that had happened this weekend, and how much their lives had changed. Elliott thought about the way his mother was treating him, compared to the way she was acting with his three bullies. She had become their willing slut, and now, when it was just the two of them together, she had made him HER willing slut, using his mouth to service her in any way she wanted. She'd let him get his own satisfaction, she'd even shown a degree of guilt when it came to ensuring she let him have his pleasure. But so far, she hadn't invited him to use any of her three hot holes, like she'd eagerly offered up to the other three boys. No, she let Elliott jerk off on her, as long as he licked it up. She was treating him like a slave, getting as much pleasure as she could from him, but being generous enough to let him have a little of his own. And to Elliott, that was just fine. No, it was more than fine—it was absolutely perfect. His perverted mind revelled in the fact that she was his mistress, and it was his job to do her bidding. His lips and tongue were meant for one thing, and one thing only—to pleasure her. He would have eagerly done it if there was nothing at all in it for him. The fact that she was allowing him to look at her and jerk off on her was a bonus, a bonus more than he could have ever wished for. No, he would be her willing slave, worshipping at her succulent pussy, steaming bum, mouthwatering tits, or any other part of her body she wanted. He'd be her obedient slave any time she wanted, anywhere she wanted, for as long as she wanted. As those thoughts ran through Elliott's mind, a gentle smile of contentment came over his face, and he felt warm, the blissful warmth brought on by the comforting emotions he was feeling.

As he climbed into bed and turned off the light, he wondered what tomorrow would bring. It was a school day, after all.

...to be continued in "Busty Mom & The Bullies, Book #3"...