Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 05

Story Info
Tanya gives the pizza boy a very big tip.
6.2k words
4.56
43.5k
63
3

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

Elliott expected more of the same Friday, and wondered if it would be different since it was the start of the weekend. He didn't have long to wait. After English class, which was the subject he was tutoring Jamal in, the black youth spoke to him in the hallway.

"Look at this, my man," Jamal said, a big smile on his face as he waved a sheet of paper in front of Elliott's face.

When he finally held it still, Elliott was able to see that it was the pop-quiz the English teacher had given them the day before on Oedipus. Elliott's eyes were immediately drawn to the big 'B-' in the top corner. "B-, that's great," he said, his smile almost as big as Jamal's.

"Yeah, do you know the last time I got a B- in English?"

Elliott merely shook his head. "Uh, no."

"Like never. And this is because of you." Still smiling, Jamal shook the test paper in his hand. "This is all because of those tutoring lessons. And because I'm feeling so good about this, I think we're gonna celebrate tonight."

"Celebrate?"

"Yeah. You and your mom have taken care of us all week, so I think it's time we treated you to something special. I've already sent your mom a message on what I want her to wear." He paused and looked at Elliott, knowing exactly how Elliott felt about his mother, and how often he jerked off thinking about her. "Yeah, you're definitely gonna like what I've picked out for her to wear."

Elliott recognized that knowing look on Jamal's face. He'd seen it before when the boy had caught him jerking off looking at his mother with them by the pool. No, Jamal knew exactly what he thought about his mother. "What...what are we going to do?"

"Don't you worry about that at all," Jamal said as he turned and started to walk away. "Just trust me, you're gonna love it, and you'll be put to a lot of work on that new job of yours." With a final lascivious wink, Jamal turned the corner and was gone.

Elliott felt a shiver of excitement run down his spine. Whatever Jamal had in mind, he made it clear that Elliott was going to be busy performing his clean-up duties. And he had no doubt that his mother would be wearing something sexy, something to show off that spectacular body and mouthwatering tits of hers. Elliott couldn't wait.

*

The rest of the school day was uneventful, and as Elliott was leaving for the day, Jamal stopped him in the hallway, Gunner and Zeke right behind him. "Sorry, little man, you'll have to make your own way home today. We've got a few things to do before tonight. I've already been in contact with your mom. I'll text you when we're on our way over to pick you up."

"Uh, can you tell me where we're going?"

Jamal smiled that thousand-watt smile of his. "Sorry, bro, no can do. You'll have fun though."

"Uh, what should I wear?"

Jamal waved his hand. "Don't worry about it. You can wear what you've got on, if you like. It's what your mother's going to be wearing that's important." With that he turned on his heel and walked away, Gunner and Zeke in tow.

Totally flummoxed, Elliott made the short walk home, his mind spinning over thoughts of what Jamal had in store for them. "MOM, I'M HOME," he called out as he entered the house.

"I'm up here, honey." His mother's voice filtered down the stairs from her bedroom.

Elliott made his way up and dropped his knapsack in his room before tapping at his mother's partly open door.

"Come in, sweetie. I'm starting to get ready."

Elliott stepped into his mother's room. Immediately he was hit by the deliciously alluring scent of a woman's boudoir. The subtle, yet inviting fragrances of perfumes, shampoos, and other similar products drifted into his senses like a comforting cloak.

His mother was sitting in front of her dressing table, her body wrapped in her big fluffy robe as she applied her makeup. Their eyes met in the mirror and she gave him a smile, making him flush with emotion. "Do you know...do you know what's happening tonight?" he asked.

"No, not really," she replied, her hand moving skillfully in front of her face she applied her mascara. "Jamal sent me a message saying they were taking us out somewhere but didn't give me any idea where. He said to go ahead and have dinner because they wouldn't be picking us up until a little later."

"Just before I left school I talked to him. I told him I didn't know what to wear for wherever we're going. He said I'd be fine in my everyday school clothes. Did he tell you what to wear?"

They both knew that Jamal usually sent Tanya a text every morning letting her know specifically what he wanted her to wear that day. Today was no exception. His message had come in early in the morning, and Tanya had been at the mall just as the security guard opened the doors. "Yes, he did. And it will be a surprise for you too. You'll just have to wait a little bit to see."

"Okay," Elliott replied. He'd been hoping to get a sneak peek well before the other guys. "What time are they picking us up?"

"Jamal said shortly before dark, and that he'd text us to let us know when they're on their way. I'll wait until then to put on what I'm going to wear. I just got out of the shower and I figured I'd get my makeup and hair done while I've got some time."

Elliott watched as his mother skillfully applied some eye-shadow, the warm bronzy tones making her eyes look enchantingly sexy and alluring. "If they're not gonna be over until later, what are we gonna do for supper tonight?"

"Well, it is Friday. How about we just order pizza, as usual?"

It dawned on Elliott in that instant that it was merely one week ago that the bullies had come into their life together. Following his mother's invite, the three boys had joined them for their traditional Friday Pizza Night. It was later that night when things had really gone off the rails, when the boys had come back late at night and his mother had jerked each one of them off—three massive loads coating her dining room table. It wasn't enough that she'd jerked off three boys less than half her age, once they'd gotten their rocks off and left, his mother had leaned over the table and lapped up every creamy drop. Elliott had watched the lurid act from the top of the stairs, hidden in the shadows, his rock-hard cock needing relief as his mother sucked up and swallowed every creamy drop.

Elliott couldn't believe how much had happened since then, how much not only his mother's life had changed, but his too. He thought about all the scintillating acts he'd witnessed, and wondered how many loads his mother had taken over the past week. All three of her hot wet holes had been filled time and again with sizzling loads of teenage boy-cum. He knew the number of loads they'd dumped into her was already beyond belief, and it seemed like things were going to continue like, with his mother being the willing cum-slut the boys wanted her to be. And right now, Elliott couldn't think of anything that would make him happier than to see her take as much cum as they could give her. He'd learned that the boys were right—without a doubt, his mother had 'a body made to take big cocks'.

"Yeah, pizza sounds good. I'll call it in a little later, okay?"

"Sure, baby. That'd be great."

"I think I'll go to my room now and get my homework done while I've got some free time, just in case we end up being busy over the weekend."

Tanya caught Elliott's eye in the mirror and smiled coyly, knowing exactly what he meant about 'being busy'. She hoped to be busy all weekend long too. This was the first day the boys hadn't come to their house right after school and started fucking her. It had only been since last night that they'd been here, but already she could feel her pussy getting itchy with need.

"Okay, baby, but before you do, why don't you come over here with me for a minute." Tanya got up from her dressing table and took Elliott's hand. She led him over to the easy chair opposite her bed, the one he usually sat in as he watched his bullies work her over. She turned around with her back to the chair and put her hands on Elliott's shoulders. "Before you go and do your homework, how would you like to feed from Mommy for a little bit first?"

Elliott's flushed face was all she needed for an answer. Without waiting for any kind of response, Tanya pushed down on her son's shoulders, pushing him to his knees. "That's my good boy," she said as she sat on the edge of the chair and stroked her son's face. "Mommy needs her boy's sweet mouth for a little while."

With his heart pounding in his chest, Elliott watched as his mother undid the sash of her robe and opened it up, revealing her massive round tits. Her rosy nipples were already stiff, evidence of her arousal.

She reached forward and put her hands on either side of Elliott's head, drawing his mouth to one pouting nipple. "C'mon, baby, start right there." Elliott eagerly opened his mouth and slipped his lips over her soft warm flesh. He sucked gently at the stiffening bud at the same time as his tongue bathed it in a warm coating of saliva. "Mmm, that's the way. You are so good at that."

Elliott's dick was surging against the front of his jeans as he suckled at his mother's huge tits, closing his eyes in bliss as his lips and tongue gave both of them the pleasure they were looking for. His mother took his head in her hands and moved it to her other breast for a while, and then back and forth between the two of them until he had her climbing the walls.

"Your mouth on my nipples feels so good, but I need you to bring me off now," Tanya said, her voice hot and breathy. "Keep doing that with your mouth, but slip a finger inside me. Mommy wants to come while you're sucking on her boobs."

Elliott did as he was told, his finger sliding easily into her slippery trench. She was hot as a pistol, her backside shifting restlessly as his probing finger moved in a slow circle all around her velvety love-pocket. By this time he knew exactly what she liked. He moved his finger to the upper folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina and pressed his fingertip on the sweet spot he knew was there, that trigger point leading down through her body from the base of her clit.

"OH FUCK. YEAH, THAT'S IT. RIGHT...OH FUCKKKKK..."

Elliott kept sucking at her throbbing nipple as his finger rubbed teasingly over that spot way up inside her. Her hands were locked behind his head, pulling him against her body. He could feel her lush form quivering and almost singing with delight as she came, her pussy gushing its sweet juice all over his hand. When she finally started to come down from her climax, she gently pulled his mouth away from her heaving chest.

"Okay, baby, time to feed," Tanya said as she shifted back in the chair. As she settled into the soft cushions, she drew her legs up and draped them over the two armrests, opening herself right up for his oral pleasure.

Elliott gulped as he looked at the glistening mound of her pussy. Her alluring womanly fragrance overwhelmed him, sending a jolt of delight right to his already raging prick. He watched, mesmerized, as his mother slid one glowing-red talon-like fingernail down over the soft skin of her abdomen. She slid her fingertip up and down the seeping gash of her twat, and then drew the brilliant red nail in a slow circle right on top of her fiery clit.

"C'mon, sweetheart, it's time for Mommy to feed her baby." With one hand still attending to her sensitive clit, she reached forward and cupped the back of his head, her slender fingers sliding into his hair. She pulled him forward, and he eagerly allowed her to press his willing mouth flush up against her steaming petals of flesh. Her silky cunt-honey felt like heavenly nectar on his lips as his tongue slid forward, feathering deep between her slick labial gates.

*

It was forty-five minutes later when she finally pushed him away. Her body was quivering in post-orgasmic bliss as she came down from her third climax in row. Elliott's face was a gooey mess. His lips and tongue were numb, but he knew he could go for hours more, if she wanted.

"Oh, baby, Mommy really needed that." She looked at her son with glassy eyes as she lay slumped into the chair, her legs still draped lewdly over the wide-spread arms. "But what about you, sweetheart, do you need to get off too?"

"Yes," Elliott gasped out as he sat back, his cock feeling like a pillar of stone in his pants.

"Go ahead and jerk it off all over my pussy, baby," Tanya said as she shifted her hips suggestively. "You earned it."

Elliott wasted no time whipping out his cock. He was so aroused that within just a few savage strokes, he started to go off, rifling blast after blast of milky cum onto his mother's exposed pussy. His body was wracked with wave after wave of delicious pleasure as he pasted her, gobs and ribbons of pearly spunk covering her glistening mound. Knowing what was expected, when he was finished, he lowered his mouth and performed his clean-up duties. His mother pulled his mouth closer, keeping him there until he brought her to one more, toe-curling release.

"Mmmm, this whole thing was kind of unexpected, but I needed it," his mother said as she finally pushed him away. She drew her legs down off the arms of the chair and sat forward, pulling her robe around her. "But now I need another shower. Elliott, could you be a dear and order our pizza for us while I'm getting cleaned up again."

"Sure Mom." Elliott stuffed his spent prick back into his pants as he turned and watched his mother disappear into the en-suite, his eyes watching her wide full bum sway suggestively back and forth.

Making his way to his room, Elliott used his cell to call in their usual order, asking for it to be delivered in about an hour. Not sure what the night had in store for him, he took a shower himself, letting his mind wander over the possibilities as he leaned into the pelting spray. As the steaming pellets washed away the worries of the week, he felt good about his life, really good. He realized he hadn't felt this way in years, and he was shocked at the peace of mind he was feeling deep in his soul. Yes, things were very good right now, better than he ever imagined.

Fresh out of the shower, he pulled on a clean pair of khakis and a polo shirt, not sure where they were going or what the boys had in store for them. He sat at his computer and played his new video game, until his mother tapped at his door. "Come in," he called out as he paused his game. He swivelled around in his desk chair as his mother opened the door and stepped inside. She was still wearing her fluffy white robe.

"Like I said, I'm going to wait until they call before I get dressed, but do you think my hair and makeup look okay? I'm not going to put my lipstick on until the last minute too, but I think I'm done with the rest."

Even dressed in her simple robe, Elliott thought his mother looked stunning. Her hair looked fantastic, long swooping golden waves that kissed her shoulders. It had a warm shine to it, like a lustrous blonde halo framing an angel's face. And what a face. He could see that she'd taken extra care with her makeup. Her eye shadow was done up in those enticing pinkish-bronze tones that suited her perfectly. The mascara made her already-long lashes look sultry and alluring. The eyeliner she'd applied made her sapphire-blue eyes pop, drawing to your attention to them like iron filings to a magnet. She needed very little else in the way of makeup, but he noticed she'd added a touch of blush on her prominent cheekbones, giving her a sophisticated glamorous look that Elliott thought was perfect, without being over the top or trampy. All in all, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Mom, you look...you look incredible. You are so pretty," Elliott managed to eek out. He was so overcome by her beauty that it was hard to even find his voice as he stuttered out his reply.

"Thank you, baby. I do want to look good for the boys. I think things are going well with our plan, don't you? They haven't been picking on you this week, have they?"

Elliott shook his head as he gave her a comforting smile. "No, Mom, not at—"

Their conversation was interrupted as the doorbell rang, drawing their attention.

"That'll be the pizza. I'll go. When you come down, could you set our places at the table?"

"Sure, Mom. I'll just shut my game down and be right there."

Tanya scurried down the stairs, hoping it was their usual delivery boy, Derek, the strapping young black man who was always so sweet to her. She checked herself quickly in the hall mirror one last time before opening the door, happy with the reflection she was seeing. She opened the door wide, pleased to see that it was indeed Derek, and even more pleased to see his eyes light up as he looked her up and down. "Come in Derek." He stepped into the foyer and she closed the door behind him.

"I haven't caught you at a bad time, have I, Mrs. Cox?" Derek asked as he gestured to what she was wearing.

"Oh no. I know I don't usually answer the door in my robe, but Elliott and I are going out a little later and I wasn't finished getting dressed yet." She saw that his gaze had moved up her body and he was looking at her face now. She wondered what he was thinking, seeing her wearing more makeup than usual. As he looked her over and a soft smile came over his face, she could see the interest in his eyes. A tingling thrill went through her.

"You look even prettier than usual, Mrs. Cox. Do you have a date? You like you're getting ready to go someplace fancy."

"No, no date, I'm afraid to say." She giggled as she rolled her eyes, as if dating was the last thing this single mother had on her mind. If only he knew it was fucking—not dating—that she was thinking of.

"Well, whatever you're doing and wherever you're going, I'm sure you'll be the prettiest one there."

"Oh, thank you, Derek. That's very sweet of you to say." Even after everything that had happened in the past week, and all the attention she had gotten from the three boys, Tanya felt giddy at flirting with Derek. From what she'd seen from the other boys the last number of days, she knew exactly what he was thinking by that look on his face as his gaze drifted down to her chest, where she knew he had a teasing glimpse of her cleavage at the opening of her robe.

Derek felt himself about to break a sweat as he looked at the gorgeous blonde MILF, the object of so many of his jerkoff fantasies. Her robe was gaping open slightly, and he could see the ample swells of her voluminous tits. Her cleavage was enticingly deep, and he knew they'd be perfect for tit-fucking. Derek was quite the swordsman himself, and he knew how badly some white women craved black cock. He had a number of white girls, and older women, that he fucked every now and then, and he'd even fantasized about Mrs. Cox when he'd been fucking some of them. Tanya Cox was one hot white woman, no fucking doubt about it. What he wouldn't give to bury his long black gun anywhere in that woman's lush curvy body.

Shaking himself back to reality, Derek had to use his willpower to bring his eyes back up to hers, happy to see that she had a warm smile on her face as she stood before him. He opened the thermal bag he was carrying and pulled out their pizza box. "All right then. You and Elliott are probably hungry, so here we go. One large Deluxe."

"Thank you, Derek," Tanya said as she took the box and set it on the hall table. "Just let me grab my purse."

Tanya picked up her purse from the small table and stepped back towards the door. She fished around for her wallet and, as she was pulling it out, her keys got caught up on the edge of her purse and came tumbling out. Startled, she let go of the wallet, which fell to the floor with the keys. "Oh my goodness, I'm so clumsy."

Tanya bent down to pick up her things at the same time as Derek did, wanting to help. The two of them almost bumped heads, which made both of them chuckle at the awkwardness of their encounter. As they stood up, Tanya didn't notice at first that when she'd bent over, the sash of her robe had come loose. When she came all the way up, the sides of her robe parted, the lapels slipping right outside her twin peaks. It wasn't until she felt the material slide to the sides of her body that she noticed what had happened. "Oh my, I'm so sorry," Tanya gasped, quickly pulling the sides of her robe together, feeling herself turning red.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers
12