Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek's eyes were almost bugging out of his head. Mrs. Cox's tits were even bigger than he'd imagined. And those nipples...fuck...those big red nipples. In that fleeting second or two, he could see that they were stiff as little bullets, and turned up pertly, as if beckoning someone's hand or mouth to reach out and play with them. "That's fine. Don't worry about it, Mrs. Cox. You have a very nice body." He decided to try and push his luck with this white MILF, figuring it was kind of a 'now or never' situation that the gods have given him. "Your breasts are as perfect as that beautiful face of yours."

Tanya felt herself flushing even more as she met Derek's gaze. She was totally flustered by what had happened, and she could tell that he knew it. As she looked at him, he absentmindedly ran his hand lowly down over his hip and across the front of his jeans. Her eyes were drawn to his moving hand as he slid it back and forth across the worn denim. She could see a flex happening beneath the material, and she gasped as the bulge beneath the straining fabric continued to grow in size. She found herself entranced by the lewd sight as the growing slab of meat stiffened and rose towards his waistband.

"Yes, that body of yours is something special," Derek said, his voice taking on a soft lulling tone.

The warm lilt of his voice hit her right between the legs, making her feel weak, and helpless. She couldn't tear her eyes away from his long black fingers, which were now wrapped around the growing slab of muscle hidden from her view. She felt herself starting to perspire, her breath coming in short gasps as his hand moved back and forth along the length of what she knew was a steely black pipe. And it looked big...really big! She could tell already that what Derek had there beneath his jeans had to be comparable in size to Jamal's. Were those lurid rumors true? Did all black men have huge cocks? First Jamal, and now Derek? As she watched Derek provocatively move his hand back and forth along the impressive length, it made her mouth water just to think about it, to think that all black cocks were this big. Something had changed within her over the last week, and she couldn't explain it. It was a lurking, dormant part of her that had arisen and taken on a life of its own. Had she gone 'cock crazy'? 'Black cock crazy'? Whatever it was, the sleeping desire inside her had awoken, and those feelings refused to be denied. As if hypnotized, as she watched Derek slowly rub his hand over that stiffening piece of meat, she felt her mouth watering, and she instinctively licked her lips.

That glimpse of those incredible tits of hers had sent a jolt of blood right to Derek's midsection. His prick had immediately started to fill and extend, and he decided to take a chance and help it along, so he'd blatantly put his hand right on it and started to stroke it suggestively. He'd expected her to chastise him, even throw him out of her house, threaten to call his boss. But no, her reaction had been the complete opposite. Her breasts were heaving and she was breathing raggedly, and Derek saw that look on her face as she watched what he was doing. He'd seen that look in the eyes of older white women before, and he knew exactly what it meant. Mrs. Cox's eyes had never left his crotch once she'd seen his hand move along that growing bulge. And now, as a fine sheen of perspiration had appeared on her face, her tongue had unconsciously slid out from between her full lips and circled her mouth, wetting those soft red pillows enticingly. He knew he had her, and it was time to make the most of this unexpected situation. He moved his other hand down to his crotch and reached for his belt.

"Are you hungry, Mrs. Cox?" He had his belt open now, and he slowly drew down the zipper. "Would you like something nice and big to put in that pretty little mouth of yours?"

Now, totally mesmerized, Tanya stood there unmoving as his hand reached into the opening of his pants and drew out a long black cock. "Aaaahhh!" She let out a sharp intake of breath as her eyes took in the enormity of his veiny prick. It wasn't fully hard, but it was already incredibly big. The shaft was a tracery of pulsing veins, the conduits for his hot blood that had that big cock stiffening right before her eyes. He put his hand around the base of the shaft and made a long slow stroke of the outer sheath, pointing the enormous purple cockhead up towards her face.

"I think you know what to do," Derek said as he reached out with his other hand and pressed down on her shoulder.

Tanya didn't need Derek's touch to know what was expected of her. He'd barely set his fingers on her shoulder when she eagerly dropped to her knees. She turned her flushed face up towards him as she opened her mouth.

"That's it. Derek's got just what you need," they young black man said as he pointed his surging prick downwards and plugged it right into her mouth. She gobbled it up like it was her last meal on death row, driving her spread lips far down on his stiffening shaft in one fell swoop.

"Mmmm..."

She let off a deep purr and Derek saw her eyes were half-closed as she all but worshipped his cock. Her mouth felt like a warm vat of liquid butter as her tongue rolled over his immense cockhead and thrusting shaft, bathing it with her slippery spit. Her hands had come up now and as she'd circled both hands around the base of his cock, he'd taken her head in his hands and started working his hips back and forth, really working over her mouth. He could tell by the way she was feverishly sucking his cock that this was what she wanted, what she needed. This wasn't going to be gentle, relaxing blowjob—no—this was going to be savage, all-out face-fuck.

Tanya didn't know what had come over her, but once Derek started rubbing his hand over the bulge of his huge cock, she was lost. Any sane thoughts she had of right and wrong flew out of her brain like dust in a hurricane. Once he'd drawn his stiffening cock out of his pants and she'd seen the size of that immense black weapon, she'd had the dizzy feeling of desire come over her. She wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and serve that huge cock, as if it were her master. She knew she'd become a slave to cock, to big cocks, especially big black cocks. But she didn't care, she didn't care that Elliott was it the house mere yards away, and was probably watching what she was doing. All she cared about right now was that beautiful black cock in front of her, and how much she wanted it. To her, it was the most natural thing in the world to drop to her knees and start sucking, and to keep sucking until that cock filled her mouth with the most delightful taste on earth.

Derek couldn't believe what a fantastic cocksucker this woman was. He'd been delivering pizzas to Mrs. Cox for over two years now and had no idea. He'd always known she was hot-looking, but the way she was sucking his cock like a porn star was something he'd never imagined. He planned on making use of that talented mouth a lot from now on, and the rest of that gorgeous body of hers too. But right now, she had him on the verge of coming within just a minute of two. His fingers were laced in those golden locks of hers as he worked her mouth back and forth. But she loved it. He could tell from her soft little moans and glazed expression that she loved it, loved having her mouth worked over by a big black cock, loved having face fucked like a little slut. And she was going to take every last drop of his load. She was sucking so voraciously that he knew she wanted him to come in her mouth. Yes, there'd be no pinched-up face or spitting happening here, this woman was going to swallow it all.

"OH FUCK...HERE YOU GO," Derek moaned as he pulled her right down on his cock, the engorged knob starting to spit thick teenage cum deep into her mouth. "THERE'S WHAT YOU NEED. SWALLOW IT, SWALLOW ALL THAT SHIT."

Her gulping told him she was doing exactly that. He held onto her head as his surging erection bucked and rifled out rope after rope of milky semen onto her waiting tongue. His legs were shaking with the intensity of his climax as the delicious sensations flowed right down through him, out from the tip of his cock and into her waiting belly.

"OH FUCK, YEAH...WHAT A FUCKING MOUTH..." Derek moaned out as she sucked feverishly, both circling hands pumping back and forth on his lengthy shaft as she worked to coax every succulent drop of youthful cum out of him.

Finally, the last vestiges of his climax washed through his body as his puffed-up cockhead stopped spitting. He let go of her head, but she had no intention of going anywhere. He looked down as she tenderly suckled at the tip of the big mushroom head, her hands moving gentler now as she pulled out the final drops of pearly goodness onto her tongue. He loved the dreamy look in her eyes as took a final swipe with her soft warm tongue over his spongy glans and then sat back, her lips wet and puffy, but with a look of pure contentment on her face. As soon as she released her hands from his softening shaft, it was like she was snapped out of a trance. She scooted back and stood up, pulling her robe even tighter around her.

"I...I'm sorry, Derek. I don't know what came over me."

"That's fine, Mrs. Cox," Derek said. Sensing that the episode had her feeling guilty and regretful right now, he didn't want to press his luck. He quickly tucked his beefy dick back into his pants and zipped up.

"Yes...the pizza. I need to pay you for the pizza," Tanya said, totally flustered as she reached for her purse.

"Don't worry about it, Mrs. Cox," Derek replied as he held up his hand towards her. "This one's on me."

"No, Derek, really. I need to pay you." Her hands were shaking so badly that she could barely open her wallet.

Derek waved her off again. "No, I insist." He turned and opened the door. As he was about to close it behind him, he turned and looked at her flushed face, her wet mouth still gaping open. "And thanks for the tip, Mrs. Cox. It's the best one I've had since I started this job."

Tanya felt a guilty shiver run down her spine as she watched the handsome black youth close the door behind him. She had to lean against the hall table to steady herself. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she asked herself as she fought to regain her equilibrium. "I just sucked the pizza boy's cock, right here in the foyer, with Elliott in the house? What was I thinking?" Those thoughts raced through her brain as she clutched her robe tightly to her neck, wondering how those wanton desires inside her could take over every sane feeling she had about the difference between right and wrong. Was she really 'Black Cock Crazy', as she'd started to call it?

"Hey, Mom, was that Derek with the pizza?" Tanya grabbed the pizza box and stepped towards the kitchen. She was in time to see Elliott come bounding down the last few steps from upstairs. "Sorry I took so long. I wanted to finish that level in my game. I'll get the plates right now."

"That's fine, Elliott." As Elliott went to the cupboard and got plates and silverware out for both of them, Tanya set the pizza box on the table and sat down, trying to compose herself. She was happy that at least Elliott hadn't seen what had happened. For some reason, even after all that had happened over the last week, she would have been mortified for her son to see her drop to knees and suck cock like a two-dollar whore.

"How's Derek?" Elliott said as he opened the pizza box and served a slice for each of them.

Tanya looked at Elliott questioningly, but he was intent on his pizza as he took the first bite. "Uh, fine, I guess."

"Geez, this is good. You can't beat Mario's." Elliott washed down his bite with big gulp of milk. His mother didn't know that Elliott had witnessed the whole lurid episode. He'd come downstairs just as his mother had dropped her wallet and keys on the floor. From a spot hidden just past the archway leading into the kitchen, he'd watched what had transpired after that. He watched intently as his mother had eagerly dropped to her knees and sucked off Derek like a street-corner hustler, enthusiastically slobbering over his big cock and gratefully swallowing every drop of his cum. He knew he should feel angry, or maybe even guilty for some reason, but watching her worship that black cock like a wanton slave just made him hard. With his cock on the rise, he'd watched as Derek held her head and fucked her face. When she noisily gulped down his creamy load, Elliott's cock had twitched as another surge of blood flowed into it. When she eventually got to her feet and Derek stored his cock away, Elliott quietly made his way back upstairs. He waited a few seconds after hearing the front door close before coming back down. "Go ahead, Mom, get into it. Aren't you hungry?"

Tanya looked at her son, seeing the happy expression on his face as he took another big bite. Things were good, even if she was troubled by her own behavior. If Elliott was happy, then she was happy too. "Sure, baby, I'm hungry," she finally replied. She had a full load of Derek's cum in her belly, but she was still hungry, and she knew it was for more than just pizza.

12