Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara squeezed her sister's hand back, acknowledging what she'd just said.

"Robert's off on business for two nights in a row starting tomorrow," Jenn said, the excitement clear in her voice. "And I can't wait for those three boys to come home from school tomorrow. It's near the end of the year, so I don't think anybody will really care if they ditch on Tuesday. That way the other two can stay over for two nights and I get to have all three fuck me as much as they want."

Tara had never heard her sister talk that blatantly before, but Tara's pussy was creaming like mad just listening to her.

"I know I won't be walking right for a few days after that," Jenn said with a wry grin on her face, "but it'll be worth it, trust me. All right, Tara, I'll let you go. We'll talk again soon. And don't forget what I said about not minding sharing the boys with you. Like I said, Robert's back Wednesday, you might want to give Logan a call after that. I know the way those boys are and, try as hard as I can, I'm sure I won't drain them dry."

Without another word, Jenn gave Tara a mischievous wink, tapped the top of Tara's car and strode back into the house.

Tara watched her sister as she walked away. Her sister was shorter than her by a couple of inches, but curvier in all the right spots. Looking at her sister's shapely form as the summer dress she was wearing attractively displayed her generous attributes, Tara could definitely see why the boys would desire her. For three teenagers who she now knew had a craving for busty MILFs, it was easy to understand why her sister would be high up on their list of targets.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Tara started her car and headed for home, her thoughts pingponging around in her head about everything she'd just heard.

*

It was the following Wednesday evening and Tara couldn't hold out any longer. For the past few days, she'd tried to push her lurid thoughts about what had happened to the back of her mind. But it had been a useless effort, especially knowing what was happening at her sister's house while Robert was away. But Tara knew he was supposed to be returning from his business trip today, putting an end to her sister's fun, for the moment at least.

For the last half hour, Tara had been pacing back and forth, her phone in her hand, going over things in her mind again and again. Finally she gave in, brought her phone up and started typing a text message:

'Logan, it's Aunt Tara. I've got some work that needs doing around the house and I was wondering if you and the other boys would be able to come over and help me with that on Saturday?'

Tara re-read it a few times as she worked up her nerve. Finally, she hit the SEND button. Nibbling nervously on her bottom lip, she couldn't help but look down at her phone. Less than a minute later, she saw the little bubbles come on the screen, indicating Logan was typing. With her heart racing, she watched until his reply appeared a few seconds later. It was short and to the point:

'Hey, Auntie. What kind of work?'

Tara was happy to see his greeting to her, and even happier to see that he'd ended with a smiley face emoji after the question mark. With a smile on her face, she swayed a bit from side to side as she composed her answer:

'I seem to have this nasty trench here that keeps getting wet. I was hoping you three strong boys might be able to fill it in for me.'

Please with what she'd written, she hit SEND. Like a schoolgirl exchanging messages with her first boyfriend, Tara was elated to see the bubbles on her screen come up within seconds.

'Hmm, I think that's something we can definitely help you take care of. What time do you want us there?'

Tara was surprised at the wave of relief that washed over her as she read Logan's reply. She thought for a second before her fingers started to fly.

'The wetness seems to build over time, so I figure by Saturday morning that trench will be sopping wet. I think the earlier you can be here to get started in on it, the better."

It wasn't long until Logan's reply appeared.

'All right then, we'll be there bright and early. By the way, you might want to stock up on Red Bull. I have the feeling it's going to be a long day, a long, long day. And you do like it long, don't you, Auntie?'

Tara hugged her phone to her chest, a big smile on her face before she pulled the phone away and sent one final reply of just two emojis, a 'thumbs up' and a 'smiley face'.

"Yes," Tara said out loud, "this is going to be the best weekend ever!"

THE END

1...456789