Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth had only been empty for a second or two before Casper was on her, sliding his raging prick between her wet lips. He didn't waste any time either, levering his strong hips back and forth like a jackhammer as he all but destroyed her mouth.

"GLLPHHH...GLLPHHH...GAA..." Lewd sounds escaped Tara's mouth as her spit and gobs of cum clinging to the inside of her mouth started flying everywhere. She couldn't believe the size of Casper's cock. She had assumed his would be closer to normal than his two friends, but no, he was huge as well. To Tara, it was just as long as Wyatt's, but thicker, the girth of the immense tree-trunk-like shaft stretching her lips almost as much as Logan's monstrous cock had.

"Give it to her, Casper," Logan said as he kept pumping her head back and forth. "Let's fill that belly of hers."

Again, just a couple of minutes later, Casper did his best to do just that.

"OH FUCK MAN...FUCGKGGKKK..." he groaned out incoherently as he started to unload, his hands grasping the sides of Tara's head, pumping it back and forth at the same time as Logan, fucking her face for all he was worth.

His eruption caught Tara by surprise, happening in a flash as jet after jet of thick teenage spunk gushed across her tongue like a tsunami. Tara quickly swallowed, but again she couldn't keep up. Gobs of brilliant white semen leaked out of the corners of her stretched lips and slid down her chin, glistening strands of spunk dangling lewdly before dropping onto her breasts and thighs.

As Casper's climax started to slow, she felt Logan let go of her hair, but she kept nursing at the seeping cockhead in her mouth, drawing out as much cum as she could. She heard a rustling next to her and from the corner of her eye she saw Logan pull the covers off the bed, leaving just the bottom sheet and the pillows.

"Okay, enough of that," Logan said as he stepped back to the rest of them. "Let's get her up and onto the bed. I want her on her back so we can start filling that hot cunt of hers. She's pretty tall, so I bet she has a nice deep one that can take every inch we can give her."

Tara shuddered at Logan's words as the other two boys pulled her to her feet. As she stood on shaky legs, she could feel all the cum she'd swallowed sloshing around in her stomach. Although Tara had never admitted it to anyone, she loved cum. She loved the taste of it, the feel of it, the pure masculine scent of it, everything about it. Just the thought of all the jizz she'd had slide down her throat in the last few minutes had her tingling with excitement. But the guilt factor rose quickly within her as the boys' hands roamed over her once more. Sucking them off was one thing, but letting them fuck her...that was something else altogether.

"Logan, you've had your fun now," Tara said as she tried to squirm out of their grasp. "I've done what you wanted, now stop this and let me go."

With a beguiling smile on his face, Logan slowly shook his head from side to side. "I don't think so, Aunt Tara. Like I said, we all know how much you need cock, and not just in your mouth. No, we're gonna fill all three of your holes before we're done tonight."

Tara's eyes flew wide open in shock. She'd had anal sex with her boyfriend a few years back, and she'd liked it. But his cock wasn't even six inches long. There was no way it could even compare to the deadly truncheons all three of these boys carried between their legs.

"Yeah, it's time to stretch out that tight little cunt of yours first before we get to that sexy ass of yours," Logan said as he reached behind her.

With a quick flick of his fingers, Tara's bra came off in his hands. He tossed it aside as the two other boys reached forward from each side, each one cupping a breast and mauling them. Tara swooned in their grasp, flashes of both fear and excitement coursing through her body.

"Oh fuck, feel how hard her nipples are," Wyatt said as he openly groped Tara, his thumb rolling salaciously over one red bud that was as stiff as a bullet. "You could cut glass with these fuckers."

Casper did the same to her other breast, tweaking her nipple as Logan reached out and felt the one Wyatt had been squeezing. Tara looked down to see Logan scoop up a gob of cum that had fallen on her breast and rub it into her nipple, making it harden even more.

"Fuck, they're gorgeous all right, and bigger than I thought they'd be. I bet she's got a clit to match," Logan said as he reached down and started to tug on the waistband of her panties.

Tara struggled against him, scissoring her legs close together. "Don't do this, Logan. Stop and think about what you're doing. I'm your aunt, it's...it's not right."

As she'd hoped, Tara's struggles seemed to inflame Logan's fiery libido even more as he pulled forcefully on her panties while the other two boys held her still. He drew her panties down her legs and worked them over her high heels before standing back up, dangling her tiny yellow panties from one fingertip. "Let me tell you something," Logan started, his words slow and sure, "when a woman is as beautiful and sexy as you, getting fucked anywhere, at any time, is 'right', as you say. And the fact that you're my aunt, well, that just makes it all the more exciting. Don't you think so guys?"

"Oh fuck, yeah," Wyatt said.

"We've all been waiting for this for years," Casper chimed in as both boys continued to grope Tara's exposed body.

"See, everybody thinks it's a good idea," Logan said as he stepped closer, his strong hands prying her legs apart as he slid his fingers into her dripping groove. "And from the feel of this, it seems like, deep down, you think it's a good idea too."

Tara knew he was right. Her body was flushed and glistening with perspiration, but she knew it was more from excitement at this point than fear. But still, she couldn't bring herself to admit it in front of them. Something kept telling her she had to tell them to stop, knowing it would only arouse them even more. "Logan, please, I'm begging you, don't do this."

"You can beg all you want, but we're still going to fuck the shit out of you," Logan said as he slid his big thumb up to the apex of her slit. He found her protruding clit and gave it a teasing rub, which made Tara's eyes roll back in her head, even as she tried to stop the blissful sensations flowing through her. "Oh yeah, it looks like you want it just as bad as we do. It's time we put you where you're going to be for the rest of the night."

As easy as he'd pick up a doll, Logan scooped her up in his arms and tossed her onto her back in the middle of the bed, her body completely naked except for her high heels.

"Get that scrunchie out of your hair. I want to see that gorgeous blonde hair of yours spread out on the pillow beneath you while we're fucking you."

As if hypnotized, Tara obeyed, reaching behind her head and letting loose her ponytail. She tossed the stretchy band onto the night table before shaking her head, her blonde locks falling past her shoulders as it came free.

"That's better," Logan said as he stepped closer to the side of the bed and ran his fingers through her hair. "Wild and sexy, just the way I like it."

He turned to his two friends, who Tara could see were both stroking their cocks as they looked at her lying there, their faces like two hungry wolves.

"Wyatt, you go first," Logan said as he nodded to his friend before a smirk came over his face. "If I go first, she might be too loose for either of you clowns to feel anything."

"Fuck you," Wyatt said as he climbed onto the bed and tried to push Tara's legs apart.

Tara feigned like she was fighting him, crossing her legs and trying get away as he moved over her.

"Grab her legs and arms," Wyatt called out as he grabbed her hand that had been trying to scratch him.

Tara saw Casper race around to the other side of the bed from Logan and then both boys reached forward and took hold of her. One of each of their hands grasped her tiny wrist while the other hand circled her ankle. She could only twist uselessly against their powerful grip as they pulled her arms up and legs out to each side at the same time, totally spreading her open for Wyatt's to fuck.

"Logan, please, please stop him," Tara pleaded as Wyatt quickly moved over her, his hands planted on either side of her chest as he got into a push-up position, his cock pointed at her flushed mound.

Logan ignored her as Tara felt Wyatt lower himself as he looked down between their bodies, and then she felt the head of his throbbing prick as he nestled it between her slick labial gates.

"LOGAN...LOGAN PLEASE...PLEASE STOP THIS..." Tara cried out. And then Wyatt started to push.

"LOGAN...OH MY GODDDDD...NO!" Tara groaned like a wounded animal as Wyatt's cock slid further into her. Her eyes were closed tight as the youth's big cock started to stretch and fill her. The feeling was intense and scary, wondering if this cock, bigger than any she'd ever had, was going to tear her insides. But at the same time, she felt wave upon wave of sublime pleasure rising up from her stretched vagina as luxurious sensations pulsed through her entire body. It felt like the tips of her fingers and even her hair was tingling with delight as the teenager went deeper and deeper, his huge cock stretching those tight wet tissues inside her.

"OH MY GOD...IT'S SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..." Tara called out as she shifted her hips as best as she could with the other boys holding her spread wide open. She felt the tight vaginal walls inside her stop Wyatt's progress, and she knew he'd reached the depth of the biggest cock that had ever been inside her, one of her professors at college. But Wyatt was not to be denied, and Tara felt him draw back and then flex his powerful hips forward, trying to get every inch inside her.

"OH FUCKKKKGGGGKKK!" Tara shrieked loudly as the tight folds of flesh inside her yielded, letting him go the rest of the way in as her surrendering pussy bathed the invader with hot oily juices.

"Fuck, that's tight," Wyatt said once he was balls deep, his midsection pressed tight to Tara's. "And so fucking hot too. It's like a fucking blast furnace in there. You've gotta try it."

"Then hurry up, asshole," Logan said as he kept a firm hold on Tara. He and Casper were holding her spread wide open for their friend to fuck. They had her stretched out like she was being crucified as Wyatt nailed her to the cross with the hard fleshy stake between his legs.

"Pull her legs back," Wyatt said as he kept pounding into Tara. "I want to get it as deep into her as I can."

Tara felt her legs being pulled back towards the top of the bed until she was spread open even more, her high heels now pointing at the corners of the ceiling behind her head.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Wyatt said with a groan as he kept hammering away, driving every last inch balls deep into Tara's steaming box.

As much as she tried to fight it, Tara couldn't stop the exquisite feelings she was experiencing from being fucked harder and deeper than ever before. Wyatt was rutting away at her like a wild animal, and Tara was loving every second of it, loving every deep driving thrust from the rock-hard teenage cock he kept pounding into her.

"Stop...please stop," Tara called out, her hips shifting restlessly from side to side as she felt the pleasure level rising in her body. She didn't want the boys to see her come like this, so she tried to will the feelings away, but it was useless. The way Wyatt was pummeling her yearning pussy with his long thick cock had Tara's temperature rocketing up the thermometer.

"Wyatt...no...don't..." Tara gasped out, her body wriggling as she tried to fight him off.

But it was useless, and he just kept pounding every inch into her, their sweaty bodies making a nasty slapping sound as they came together on every vicious stroke. Tara felt the telltale tinglings start deep in her pussy, coming faster and faster before they exploded like an atomic bomb, the delicious sensations rocketing to every nerve ending of her body as she climaxed.

"OH NO...I...I AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Tara groaned loudly as she came, her restrained body twisting every which way as the boys held her in place for their friend to savagely fuck. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the exquisite sensations shot through her, her body flexing and gyrating as she tried her best to thrust her hips up against the turgid prick stuffing her cunt.

"Let her arm go," Tara heard Logan say, and then a second later, her arms dropped to her sides. Instinctively, she reached up and put her hands on Wyatt's broad shoulders, pulling him closer as she coaxed him to fuck her even harder.

"Oh fuck, what a tight cunt," Wyatt moaned as he redoubled his efforts, his hips a blur as he drove Tara deep into the mattress over and over.

"OH GOD...NOT AGAIN!" Tara called out as she came for a second time, pulling herself up against Wyatt's shoulder as the blissful sensations had her all but convulsing beneath him.

"OH FUCK...GONNA...GONNA CUM," Wyatt gasped out as he slammed his hips forward one last time, the bed creaking in protest as he buried his rigid prick to the hilt and then started to go off.

Tara was still riding out her second climax when the boy came, both of them sharing the delights of a mutual orgasm as Wyatt's load spewed deep into her gripping snatch. Tara could feel the hot jets of cum shooting into her steaming depths, rope after rope of potent teenage semen filling her receptive cunt. Wyatt was breathing like a runner at the finish line as he hovered over her, squeezing one breast in his big hand as he continued to unload inside her. They both came for a long time before the feelings started to slowly subside for both of them. Tara knew his gorgeous young cock was oozing out the last of his warm seed into her. She couldn't help herself, flexing the muscles in her pussy, massaging his throbbing dick to pull as much cum out of him as she could get.

With both of their climaxes waning, Logan and Casper let go of her legs, Tara's high heels dropping onto the mattress on either side of Wyatt as he kept his cock buried inside her. They both stayed where they were, savoring the blissful lassitude following their incredible fuck. At least it felt that way to Tara, and by the glassy eyes and pleased smile on Wyatt's face, she was sure he felt the same.

Tara had never been fucked like that before, and if it felt this good with Wyatt, her mind was already racing at the thought of taking every beautiful inch of her nephew's cock even deeper inside.

"Oh man, what an amazing cunt," Wyatt said as he moved back, his spent cock coming out of Tara's gripping twat in a slippery rush.

Tara felt some of his jizz gush out of her as soon as he retreated. She knew he'd dumped a huge load inside her, and it was already leaking out of her pussy onto the sheets.

"Let me in there," Casper said as he reached down and grabbed Tara by the shoulder and hip. "But you guys know how I like it from behind."

As easy as if she weighed nothing at all, Casper flipped her over onto her stomach. The movement broke Tara out of the trance she'd been in. What was actually happening to her, that these boys were actually taking her like this, rose up in her conscience in a heartbeat. It was better than any of the fantasies she'd had like this, and with her body on fire, Tara knew what she had to do to keep it going.

"No, stop, please stop," she begged as she tried to scramble away, pulling at the sheets as she fought towards the far side of the bed.

"I don't think so," Tara heard Logan say and she saw that it was his hands that grabbed her and pulled her back into the middle of the bed. "Now, get up on your hands and knees, Auntie. You heard Casper, he likes it that way."

Tara felt Casper's hands pulling up on her broad hips and, under his gripping hands and powerful touch, she knew she couldn't fight any longer. There was going to be no way out of this, at least not until each boy got to fuck her at least one time.

"That's better, almost there," Casper said as he moved in behind her, "just one more thing."

He pressed down in the centre of her back. Tara was forced down, her face and the top of her chest pushed into the sheets, but he held onto her hips, keeping her backside high in the air. She could tell that with her back arched like this, it was opening her pussy up for the assault she knew was coming.

With no hesitation, Casper moved right in on her, plugging his cock right into her cum-filled pussy. Tara felt his cock stretch her out, and remembered comparing his cock to Wyatt's when she'd been sucking them. The same eight inches, but Casper was even thicker. And now she could feel that thickness stretching her as he knelt on the bed behind her and flexed forward, sending all eight thick inches way upside her in one merciless thrust.

"OH FUCK..." Tara groaned loudly as she gripped the pillow in front of her in her fists, fighting against the exquisite pain as Casper's trunk-like cock opened her up even more.

"Oh shit, Wyatt, you're right," Casper said as he started to lever his hips back and forth. "This cunt of hers is so fucking hot I can't believe it."

"No...I...stop...please..." Tara whimpered as she clutched the pillow her face was mashed into. Even Tara could hear that her protests weren't as loud or sincere as they had been just those few short moments ago. She could feel herself once again responding to what the boys were doing to her, her body just buzzing with arousal, making her feel more alive than she had in years.

"Stop? I don't think so," Wyatt responded. Instead of stopping, he started fucking her even harder, their bodies slapping together as his shaven midsection slammed repeatedly into her flushed mound. He was really fucking her now, relentless as his turgid cock shuttled back and forth in her juicy cunt. Tara was getting more and more excited by the second, and she knew it wasn't going to be much longer before he sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck...so thick...so fucking thick," Tara moaned just before she turned her face right into the pillow as she started to come again. "AIEEEEAIEEE..." Her shrieks of pleasure were muffled by the pillow as she ground herself back on Casper's hard cock as she came, wave upon wave of pure delight coursing through her. As her body twitched and shook from the intense sensations, she felt Casper lean forward over her back, his hands reaching beneath her. Even though her breasts were pressed into the sheets, he slid his hands beneath them, cupping each one as he mauled her big tits.

"Oh man, these tits are incredible," Casper said as he continued to grope Tara, squeezing and stroking the huge mounds of her breasts as he thrust away, his surging cock plunging deep into her juicy cunt.

Tara felt like her body was on fire, and there was no way to put it out. Instead of fighting it, she went with it, rolling her hips salaciously against Casper's thrusting invasion of her pussy, the muscles inside her working once more to grip and pull at his thrusting member.

"Holy fuck, what a cunt she's got," Casper said as he hammered away, giving it to Tara with everything he had. He pulled Tara up for a second as he kept his hands on her breasts, her back pressed against his front.

Tara could see both Logan and Wyatt stroking their cocks, lewd smiles on their faces as their friend pummelled her from behind, hunching his rock-hard erection into her in this strange upright position. She could see the boys focussing on her chest as Casper hefted and squeezed her big boobs, his thumbs rubbing forcefully over her protruding nipples.

"Unnghhh," Tara groaned, her body surrendering to the stimulating attention Casper was giving her everywhere. She was gasping as her heart raced, Casper's sweaty body pressed against her back, both of them glistening from the exertion. As if tiring of that position, Casper let her go and forced her down onto her stomach again. This time he went right down with her, his body against hers as he forced her fully down on the sheets, flat on her stomach, her prone body beneath his. He had never taken his cock out of her for a second, but Tara felt him use his knees to push her legs further out to each side as he continued to rocket his turgid prick in and out of her gripping cunt. His rugged powerful body was pressed against hers, his breath hot in her ear as he slammed his hips forward again and again, his midsection slapping against her curvy bum over and over.

1...34567...9