All Comments on 'Captives, Slaves, Killers Pt. 01'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
hpinghpingabout 5 years ago
Wow

Thanks for the story, and thanks that you are writing again. I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WELCOME BACK

You have a great talent and I am glad to see back into the swing of writing,

great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seems.

Like the darkness in your soul is being revealed.

Story is is still thrilling?

No there's a better word if I can find it.

Keep writing please.

Cheers

scorge30scorge30about 5 years ago
So glad you are back

Really good to have you back and writing again. I enjoyed this story set in UaSS universe and hope that there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I am SO glad you are back. This was a fantastic story, can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good

Another great story. So glad to see something new from you, and I'm looking forward to what is next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
new story! new story! new story! new story!

sorry for getting excited, but your writing is really, really good!

txcrackertxcrackerabout 5 years ago
Very Good ! Welcome Back

Very Good

chip812chip812about 5 years ago
Holy smoke!

You create some seriously good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ah!! Thank you!

It's always good reading your stories... I hope things are working out well for you.

I look forward to reading all of them again till your next Work comes out.

JzznJzznabout 5 years ago
another great story from you

I must admit, I blame you for a developing anthropomorphic fetish. Lol. Please keep writing as I've enjoyed all your stories.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Another great entry into a terrific literary universe

I love the Savage Shore universe. In my opinion it is one of the best crafted of the many in SciFi, and I appreciate RipperFish’s dedication in expanding it through the well crafted stories released to date. Adding in other races, the slavers and androids, adds a very interesting element to this universe, and I am very curious how this story will develop, as I am unable to get a feel for where this tale is going at the break, which is good as it lends a feeling of anticipation and limitless possibilities that freedom should engender. The characters feel real, and as always for RipperFish, well thought out. I especially appreciate Marilyn’s ambiguity of motives; making an android with hidden motives and questionable intent is genius. Bottom line, this is one of my favorite stories I have read, not just on Lit. Truly worthy of every star allowed to be given.

LingweLingweabout 5 years ago
Excellent as always

It always is a pleasant surprise to see a new story from your favourite authors pop up. This is no exception :)

Great read, i really love the universe you create and the effort you put in it. Thank you for posting!

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamabout 5 years ago
I am in love...

..with Marilyn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waited so long

SOOO GLAD to see you are back! Cannot wait to read more. You have an amazing style. Never stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Skeptical

Longtime fan. Glad to see you started writing again. Hoping you continue this story. Know you probably won't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

Yes your back!

I'm so happy

Now I can read more of your great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back !!

and its a pretty good read hoping you will get the next chapter up soon great story to begin with from what ive read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Inquiry

What's the latest word on your issue?

OmniferisOmniferisover 4 years ago
Please more

Yes please let us know if you went some where else or if your staying here to finish this project. And how goes the progress with the theft.

Ge59Ge59over 4 years ago

Glad to see another story from you and hope that you continue, As always i enjoyed reading your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Keep writing love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to see you back.

It took a while to get into this one but now I am hoping for more.

Thanks.

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago
Wow... What a story!

I am so glad to see a 2019 story. This one Is going to be great.

I have just read all the books on your Literotica library shelf. They are all well written with great character development and great plots.

I gather from other comments that you have had "The Troubles" that seem to be plaguing the best Litrerotica authors. I hope they have been resolved.

Please keep writing and sharing. Let us know if you have to move to a more secure sight.

GHreader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

Great story! Hope you are able to continue it quickly. In the meantime I will begin you other stories. Keep up the great writing!

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Please finish storm world, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A welcome addition to the Savage universe!

Absolutely satisfying! I have read your stories half a dozen times. It’s an absolute needed and welcome escape into a fantastic universe. Please continue your excellent work Sir.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

I really want to know the story behind the cyborgs now! Great story, hope there's a continuation on down the line.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Love your stories and your writing style but don't like to be left hanging. This is the second time and that's too bad because after several years I don't guess we'll be getting any further chapters.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

Oh yeah! C’mon part 2 Another great partial. Still worth 5⭐️s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...