All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 07'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 18 years ago
WOW

Your best yet, I think. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Such a great series!

I was worried after the bachelor party episode that our heroine's "guilt" was going to derail matters.

But obviously not (at least, not yet...)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo!!!

Excellent. I am glad Ron was mentioned as a possible upcoming event. Pressure from outside business associates to show her inward desires is a turn on. Who may have known her from the audience? Was a picture secretly taken, for a possible blackmail twist? I love how this story is evolving. You are doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The very best!

The best I have read. So realistic that I wished it was me. Please, please give us more soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top shelf...

This realistic portrayal of your heroine's thoughts and fears, and her masochistic surprise and delight in her own 'degradation' is difficult to put down. The fact that she is finding freedom in her actions is just perfect. There is nothing here that is unbelievable. Surely the sign of a very, very good tale. Excellent storytelling.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Writing

Awesome series of chapters you've created. Very well written and highly erotic. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Charged with sexual energy

One of the very best I have read in Literotica. Anne's progressive slide into decadence even as she comes to terms with her sexuality is fascinating and highly erotic. Thanks for the series - keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

absolutely ridiculous ... more like the strip clubs of the 60s than now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More...

Please, write many m9re chapters of Car Show Slut she's so hot and erotic!!!

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Love this series

Great read..

asianToy

JA068JA068about 8 years ago
The best yet!!!

I loved this one, the strip club 'scene' was amazing! So sexy! Xxx

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
So fucking hot

I love taking off my clothes of a big group. Such a turn on xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Perfect, there is nothing like stripping in front of a group of guys. Such a turn on ,Anna

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly4 months ago

I gave this story a 5 star. I LOVE this series, even when it came out over a decade ago. I'm rereading again to see where I lost *very little* interest in it, and I think this story is the turning point for me - for two reasons.

The first reason is that, I really miss how Anne was slowly building up to a whore. She did little things that were very believable and not outright debaucherous. Of course, all our main characters have to get there at some point (depending on the story genres). However, this was the 2nd story in a row which was predictable on what would happen. All the stories previous to this one (except the one when she went back to the tattoo store) were not predictable at all.

I'll of course keep reading and enjoying the series, but I'm curious if the others will still be unpredictable or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES