All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 08'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad You're Back

Good to read another installment!

-- WTBS

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!!!

I am glad Ron is back in the picture. I was hoping for a slower pace, but I can't complain. I just hope you can continue with this story. It is truly one of my favorites in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best series i've ever read

i love the character and the pace of it all. tremendous writing.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 17 years ago
Have another adventure with Roger

Please have another story with Roger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing work

I love this series. It captures deeply erotic exhibition, submission and humiliation perfectly. Let us see more of Anne deep needs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is one of my Favorite Series

Glad to see you back :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mixed feelings.

First, I love this series. You write very well and the story line is GREAT. I did have mixed feelings about this chapter though. The thing I liked most about this series was the whole Angie vs Anne concept. Anne could be the upright high level professional while Angie did pretty much anything she pleased. It was exciting in an exploratory yet safe way. I travel of discovery if you will. With this chaptor the line is crossed and I see some serious emotional trauma on the horizon. This would change the story from exciting to depressing for me. I would like to see the series remain the playful (if somewhat emotional at times) romp it has been so far. Please don't turn this into the "Destruction of Anne" series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
raped

Up to this point, she was a powerful woman exploring her boundaries in safe and controlled situations -she always had a choice to say "no"... when Ron refused to stop when she said "no", it became a rape. We already know Ron is a scumbag as he has a wife and children from the previous stories, and his assault cannot be viewed as anything other than being consistent with his sleazy character.

I was disappointed to see you decided to go with the theme of degradation instead of continuing with her explorations. It was such a great series up till this point, I'm not a huge fan of rape fantasies.

tompo296tompo296about 13 years ago

Well Done you built up the tension brialliantly. I felt so absorbed into Anne's character, having read all of her previous "'adventure's". Anne Johnson was mine. I wanted her...... Now these two guys have violated my Anne.MY ANNE. How dare they! ..... Anne why didn't you stop them, after all you are a senior exec member, you must have exercised a large ammount of self discipline to achieve your position. You should have not these scumbags rape you.

Sorry but I'm becoming absorbed into the story ......Well Done again

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
She needs to separate the work from the slut

When she said no and he said but you want it why not say lets call your ife and ask her if you should? Also if she is going to act like a common whore she should be on the pill at least. When they were done I was hoping she would look at them and say I hope your ready to be a daddy because if I'm pregnant after being basically forced I'm coming for every thing you own. These days it is too risky to pull that stuff at work because if she yelled sexual harassment They would lose more than jobs and marriages. I loved the first few chapters but lately it is going strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome, I came so hard when Ron finally got his cock into the dirty little slut. Great series!

biganthony11biganthony11over 8 years ago
Great series!

Great stories -I wanted to be there so much! Awesome descriptions, very vivid.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
This is rape. Not even a question.

Doesn't matter if they get her body to betray her. When a girl says no and stop repeatedly a court calls it rape every single time. Wrong direction for this story totally.

There is no way she would want to do this with a client based on everything from previous chapters. Hated this chapter with a vengeance and could see her having emotional trauma from this scene no matter what pleasure she may get from the act at the time. And it may well effect her career in a majorly negative way if and when word of it got round - and it would with two men involved.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
You’re better than this

Force is a no no. I would put the company on notice. Sex is fine, rape is something else. You’re doing so well, let’s get back to it. Xoxoxoxo Annette

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly4 months ago

Five star! Predictable, but very well executed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES