Car Show Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it babe!" Ron hissed. "Go on."

My ears burned in shame that he was treating me like this – me! – and doing it in front of his work colleague! Making me act like a common tramp! But who was making me? My mind swam in a strange fog; for a moment I felt even more offended that he had called me 'babe' than the fact that he had forced me to touch his cock – and asked, more like demanded, that I suck it.

What was I doing on my knees like this? Ron's cock in my hand, his work buddy watching me? I'm not going to suck his cock! I've got to get out of here!

"No!" I half yelled as I made to pick myself up off the floor. But as I did I felt Ron's hands grab me firmly around the waist, holding me fast. His hand grabbed my ass as he pulled me hard against his body. I felt his hard cock pinned against the inside of my hips. My eyes were closed, I couldn't look at him. He released me, and as he did he began to rub his hands up and down the curves of my thighs and hips, up towards my tits. I just stood there, feeling powerless under his attentions. I watched him as he surveyed my body. I saw the lust in his eyes. Then his hands reached my tits, squeezing them gently, exploring their firmness. Before I even seemed to realize it he was unfastening the remaining buttons of my blouse. I seemed to have entered an unreal realm. I didn't want him to do it, to undo my blouse, I desperately didn't want it. I wanted to get out of here, away from them. But I seemed to be operating as if removed from my body, as if I was watching myself in a movie. As if I was drunk, except that I knew that I wasn't. He slid the blouse off my shoulders. His eyes fixed on my bra, then his hands reached for my tits again, again grabbing them, feeling them, his fingers clamping around my nipples twisting, twisting hard.

I felt the clasp on the back of my bra spring loose. But it wasn't Ron; he was still kneading my tits. It was Darren. I felt Darren's hands pull the garment free from my shoulders, and Ron released his grasp and let the bra fall into his hands. My tits were naked. Naked for these two guys.

"Hey, nice!" Ron grinned. "Pierced clit, pierced nipples. Anne Johnson, hot damn! Who would have thought!"

I felt ashamed, ashamed at myself for letting them do this, ashamed that they were seeing my tits, seeing my piercings, and yet inwardly almost thrilled that they knew I had such done such vulgar, slutty things to my body, grotesque things that only a slut would do.

I watched, passive as Ron ran his fingers over my nipple rings, a look of fascination in his eyes as he studied the steel insertions in my nipples. He licked his lips. His tongue was snaking around my left nipple. I felt his hot breath on my skin, while his fingers gently tweaked the other. Oh my God, oh yes that felt good! I couldn't help it! At the same time I felt my skirt go loose. Darren must have unzipped me. I tried to stop him but his hands were tightly round my ass as he slid it down over my hips. I felt it slide down my legs and fall against my feet. God, it had come to this, I was naked in front of them. They had undressed me and I had done virtually nothing to stop them. I was naked, and I was wet, almost panting with desire. And I could tell by the look in Ron's eye that he knew. He knew. That I was a slut. Only a slut would be doing this, like this, allowing this to happen. They were standing there ogling my body like it was some kind of glittering trophy, feeling up my tits, running a hand over my shaved pussy, touching my clit ring. And I couldn't help myself.

I had almost forgotten that Ron's cock had been hanging out, exposed, the whole time they forced me to shed my clothes. But now he placed it in my hand. I felt him push my head down, pushing me down to the floor once more, until my knees were resting on the polished wood flooring of the boardroom. I looked up, and there in front of me was his cock: thick, hard, weeping pre-cum from the tip.

"Suck it Anne," he said from above. "Go on, suck it. You know you want to."

I felt defeated. I felt it was almost no longer in my power to say no. I had allowed them to undress me. I am naked on the floor in front of two guys with hard cocks. Ron's cock was right there, right in front of my face. I could even smell its musky aroma. I watched as a bead of precum slowly squeezed its way out of the wet, shining tip, like a slowly dripping tap. As if before it had even entered my head as a conscious decision, my tongue snaked out and licked the eye of his cock, licked it clean. Pulling my tongue back into my mouth, I savored the familiar salty taste. The taste of male. I looked back at his cock. It was still there, right there in front of me. Still hard. Still waiting. I pulled him closer to me and let the head of his cock touch against my lips. I kissed it. My lips parted and I felt the tapered tip of the head of Ron's cock gently slip between my opened lips. I licked the eye again with my tongue. Then I felt it push inside – he had shoved it deep into my mouth! I was thankful he hadn't tried to jam it down my throat, but my mouth was now well filled – filled with cock. He didn't move again after his initial thrust, and gradually I found myself moving against it, letting it slide out a little, and then pushing my mouth back over it, feeling the texture of the underside with my tongue, the tapered tip nudging the roof of my mouth, pusling. I heard him moan. I heard myself moan. Oh God, Ron's cock in my mouth...

"Oohh, that's it... Good girl. Ooh, God, I knew you'd be good..."

That last comment had been directed at Darren, still there, watching. Watching me. Watching me suck his work buddy's cock. It was strange that I had been scarcely aware of him. I knew he was there, but he somehow seemed anonymous. Maybe I was in denial – denying the reality that I could actually be sucking a guy's cock while another man watched. But Darren was there, and he could see for himself. That I was a good, just like Ron knew I would be. A good little cock sucker.

I looked up at Ron and watched his expression as my mouth plunged down on his cock again. So shameful, yes it was, extra shameful that I was somehow enjoying it, but somehow also satisfying to see the look of such exulted pleasure on his straining face as I sucked him. Pleasure that was my power to deliver. Slowly I began to focus on that notion: pleasure. Pleasuring Ron. Sucking his cock. Yes, he was right: I was a good cock sucker.

I marveled at just how good, how right, Ron's cock felt in my mouth as I sucked him. So silky, so warm it felt as my mouth glided up and down it. Like my mouth was made for it, made to suck cock. But just as I was beginning to lose myself in the reverie of it, Ron withdrew his shaft from my mouth.

"I think maybe Darren needs a bit of attention, too, don't you think?" Ron said. I looked up at Darren. He was standing there now, his cock in his hand, glaring down at me. I could no longer ignore his presence now. There were now two hard cocks right there in front of my face, waiting. Waiting to be sucked. It was my job to do it.

Darren's cock was so thick. I wondered whether I would even be able to get it in my mouth. It shocked me to even think that I could have had such an idle thought – what about the gravity of this situation? My conscious mind kept storming back to the fact that here I am on my knees with two big hard cocks in my hand. That would be bad enough, but they happen to belong to work clients...

But events had spun too far out of hand for that now. I had already disgraced myself too much. Darren's cock obviously needed to be sucked, and that was my job now.

I still had my hand around Ron's cock. I reached for Darren with my other hand. I took his cock in my hand. How odd that felt, how impossibly lewd to have two hard cocks in my hand, but I just couldn't let go of Ron's shaft. I reached across and licked Darren's cock. The sensation of the dewy liquid of another man, the soft skin of man's cock, moments after I had just felt the same thing with another man, a different cock, it was almost incomprehensible, almost sent my brain into a spin. It was as if I could almost taste the difference between the two. I opened my mouth and let the thick head of Darren's shaft slide between my lips. The sensation of feeling it like that, poised, just inside my mouth, while my hand was wrapped around another cock, it was a notion in my brain of sheer incredulity – and it translated into an aching throb in my pussy as I felt myself moistening up inside, throbbing between my legs, wet; two hard cocks...

I opened my mouth and let Darren's cock inside. It was thick, but I could manage it. I was almost proud of myself, my skills at sucking cock. And God, how wonderfully wicked it felt to rub my palm up and down one wet cock while sucking the other! I heard Darren moan. I felt, in a strange way, validated, even powerful. I sucked him hard, taking him in deep, stretching my mouth so I could savor as much as possible. I was glad that he didn't get carried away and start thrusting into me, because he might have choked me, but I felt a kind of weird sense of triumph as I held my breath and plunged down so far that I could feel his public hair tickling my lips and chin. My nose was up against his abdomen. I could smell his aroma, his sweat, the sheer scent of male arousal. It hit me like a jolt, straight to my pussy. I was beyond wet. Beyond help. The itch in my loins was growing in intensity. I almost felt like I would orgasm purely through sucking this man's cock. As for Darren, he seemed to be getting close himself. God, was he going to cum in my mouth? A vision flashed through my mind of him filling my mouth with his hot seed just as my own orgasm hit. Oohh God...

"She's good, isn't she?" Ron said.

"Oh, yeah," Darren said with a stunted laugh. "Ooh yeah, suck it baby. God..."

"She's loving it, too. Aren't you Anne?"

I refused to dignify Ron's question with an answer, and in any case my mouth was full of Darren's cock. The absurdity of that notion almost didn't occur to me. The truth was, though, that my pussy was steaming. I was on fire, rapidly racing towards an orgasm. Was I loving it? As much as I should be hating it, shouldn't be doing it at all, yes, it was true. I was loving it. And I let him know by saying nothing and sucking harder on his cock. And I started jerking Ron harder. His hard shaft felt so fucking fantastic as it slid up and down through my wet hands. God, I wanted to feel them cum, feel Ron in my hand, throbbing spurting, feel Darren shoot his cum into my mouth... Ooh, I was panting hard; I felt myself moan as Darren began to thrust into my mouth. Ooohhh, yes, fuck! Cover me in cum! Do it! Do it! Do it! Flood my dirty slut mouth with cum like a fucking whore! Please!

Oh God, I was so on the verge of cumming as I felt Darren's cock begin to swell – but then he suddenly withdrew it.

"Hey, save it man," I heard Ron say. "I want to fuck her."

I felt Ron roughly haul me to my feet, and then slam me down on the end of the desk. No, my brain screamed, don't let them fuck me! Don't let this go that far! But my body was saying something else again; literally thrilling at the idea of finally, finally being fucked by a big cock. No matter what went through my conscious mind, the undeniable and powerful fact was that my pussy was wet and open and ready. Ready to be fucked by two guys, for that was surely what was going to happen now.

I felt Ron grab me from behind, roughly squeezing my ass. I felt his cock nudge against my leg as his hands came down to anchor my hips against the edge of the desk. I felt his wet cock slide up between my own wet, glistening thighs, felt the head nudge against my wet lips. Oh God, he was going to do it...

"Do you want it, Anne? Do you want me to fuck you?" he said as the head of his cock slipped within my folds. Oohh... Did I want him to fuck me? It was all that I wanted! I wanted him to jam it in me, fuck me, punish me, punish me for making him work so late like this. I deserved it. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me! Do it! I need it! But I couldn't say it! I could not summon up the words, to actually ask him to do it. It would be an admission, a shameful confession that I was a slut, a slut so debased that she would even fuck her clients. My mind spun in turmoil – oh Annie, a voice inside seemed to be crying, what have you done! You've just sucked their cocks. You sucked their cocks! And now he's going to fuck you! Don't let him! How embarrassing, how humiliating – he's making you beg! God, I wished he would just do it. Please don't make me beg. Please! Just fuck me. Don't make me say it!

"Come on baby, your cunt is wet. You need it, you need to be fucked, don't you? Look at you, naked, wet; you're begging for it. Anne, don't you want to feel me inside you? Hmm?"

As he spoke he was rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit. Oohh, it was such exquisite torture, sparking surges of pleasure though my veins. I started to gently rock against him – ashamed that I was doing it, but I was beyond help, gone, a lost cause. My conscious mind was fast losing out; my body was taking control. The frustration was manifest; I just had to have him inside me, or, or... Oohhh!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me please you fucking bastard!"

"Good girl," I heard him laugh. And then I felt him. His cock plunge deep inside me. Oohh yes... Yeesss. Ooohh... So sweet, such relief... Ooh, my mouth flung open as I cried out in sheer joy at the feeling of finally being filled! - but just as I did so Darren grabbed my face and shoved his cock in my mouth. Somehow I hadn't counted on Darren doing anything except maybe watch; again somehow I was seemingly blanking him out of my mind. But now he was gently fucking my face as Ron began to penetrate me from behind with long languid strokes. He was holding my hips firmly as he thrust in and out; ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, he's fucking me, he's fucking me! Oh God, it had descended to this – I was being fucked by two men at once!

Darren reached down and grabbed my breasts. I panicked a little, not because he was fondling my breasts – that seemed of minor significance compared to the rest of what was going on – but because I had to concentrate on breathing.

"Anne, you've got great tits," Darren grunted as he assaulted my mouth.

"Oh yeah, she's one hot little slut, aren't you baby?" Ron hissed and grunted as he passionately rammed me from behind. "Man, she's got the hottest ass. You should see what I can see back here."

I should have been offended at their disgusting remarks. But my overheated brain seemed to focus only on the compliments, such as they were. Hot little slut. Oh, hot little slut – my clit throbbed at his words. Yes, look at me, bent over a desk, being fucked, and sucking another guy's cock... What a fucking dirty slut... Ooh, I can't believe it, I can't believe I am doing this; Darren's big cock is in my mouth and Ron is inside me! I felt my body gently rock against the thrusting of the two of them. My body felt like a little rag doll pinned down by the two men.

"Hey let me have a piece of that," I heard Darren say. "Let's swap."

I near writhed in agony as they both pulled out of me, as Ron walked around to my front and Darren went behind me. Oh God, they're actually going to swap places...

"Oh Anne," said Ron as he lined his cock up at my mouth, "You got no idea how horny that looks when your pretty face is filled my cock. Damn!

"Go on Darren, fuck her. Fuck her hard. Give it to the slut. She wants it."

Slut. That's what I was to them. Just a cheap dirty little fuck toy to enjoy as they pleased. And I felt that reality deep within my being: I wasn't their marketing expert, the person hired for her brains and experience and insight to help them sell their product. That's what I should be. But they are taking me and I am letting them. Fuck her hard. Give it to the slut. How I could have sunk so far, that my nipples stiffened as they called me a slut? Yes, that's what I am, I'm a dirty little whore – yes, give it to me, give to me! Fuck me!

I felt the fat head of Darren's cock slip inside my opening. I sighed as I felt it stretch me just a little. But I was so wet there was no trouble taking it. Ron saw the effect it had on me. He saw me sighing in pleasure as Darren's fat cock invaded my cunt. He saw it all.

"That's it, you love it," Ron growled as he thrust his hips towards my face, rubbing his hard, wet cock almost playfully against my cheek, his hairy balls slapping against my chin. "Damn, who'd have thought that Anne Johnson was such a slut?"

I almost cried out. My head felt like it would explode. Ron could see how much I wanted it how much I was enjoying it, how much I needed it; there was absolutely no denying it now; I could not conceal it. And I had told them to fuck me – I had begged them.

Yet I couldn't lose myself in the moment. To my core I was ashamed, even as my body reveled in what was being done to me. I wanted them to stop, stop this, I wanted to disappear, turn back the clock until before this all started. With that Ron plunged into my mouth, hard. I could taste my own juices on him. I was beyond rational thought. The word 'slut' just kept hammering though my brain as the two men fucked me. Slut. He called me 'slut'. What other word was there?

But even the very idea only pushed me further towards what my body craved: release. Yes, I was close to cumming as Darren grabbed my hips hard and started fucking me with such violence that Ron could hardly keep his cock in my mouth. He was hammering me: ooh, ooh ooh... Yes, his hands forcing my thighs into the desk as he pistoned his cock in and out, in and out, in and out, oohh, until I felt him tense up and growl. Oh, I could feel him cumming, pumping, thrusting his cum into me! It was the tipping point for my own orgasm, and I came only moments after he had finished dumping his seed inside me, flooding my aching, needing cunt. Oohh, yes! I screamed a guttural growl of joy as the sensation washed through my body. Oh God, it was just what I needed to the depths of my soul!

My body was shaking, but just as my breathing began to stabilize, I could see that Ron was about to cum. I wanted him back in my mouth, but instead he grabbed his cock and started pumping it. I watched, fascinated the way his arm muscles flexed as he worked away on his shaft, the way his face grimaced almost as if in pain as the moment approached. Then he was there. His cock was literally inches from my face, and I watched as the eye contracted and then sprayed out the first ropes of white liquid, his cum landing on my face, my chin my lips. It was such a powerful thing to witness his ejaculation; and I felt such power at having made him cum. His seed was all over my face, the pungent smell all pervasive. To be covered in his cum seemed so dirty, so depraved, but I found myself running my hands through the stick white globs, feeling his essence on my skin, smelling it, tasting it. I slumped onto the table, exhausted, sated. I would almost have gone to sleep, but from the corner of my eye I noticed the two of them were getting dressed. No one was saying anything.

Ron helped me to my feet. Helped me step back into my panties. I pulled my skirt back on and slipped my blouse over my shoulders. I stuffed my bra into my bag. I looked at my watch. It was midnight.

"We'd better get going," said Ron, with a casualness that seemed inappropriate given what had just happened.

"Yeah," said Darren, looking at the ground as he straightened his tie.

"We'll call you tomorrow, let you know how the meeting went," said Ron.

"Yes, of course," I said. I didn't know what else to say. It was a strange end to the night. I wouldn't say necessarily awkward, but very strange. Either way, though I was ashamed at what had just happened, ashamed to the core, I felt like something had changed inside me. I had crossed a line somehow. I was different now, and I had the sense that nothing would ever be the same again.