All Comments on 'Caribbean Encounter'

by I.M. Writer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sizzlin'!

Whew!!!

Keep it coming dude. How much more can she take?

Gave it a solid "5".

We can't wait to hear what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting To Say The Least

To z00time in the USA. This is fantasy---pure---well depending on your definition of pure---and simple---well maybe a little more complex than simple.

This is like the LoveBoat or Big Brother or Survivor or whatever---a fantasy reality show. It is a spectacle of sex, kinkiness just to get a reader's lust up to the boiling point. The morality of everyday life doesn't apply because this isn't everyday life for most of us. The characters are just imagined beautiful people doing what most of us will never get to do, and if we thought about it, probably wouldn't do because the real life consequences could be brutal. This story is like drinking wine. Sit back and relax. Enjoy the warm glow of wild uninhibited sex that plays on the movie screen of our minds.

playingcardcompany

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice group sex

Nice group sex story, I don't read those stories, I know that loving wife stories, sometime have this in them group stuff in them

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 18 years ago
Excellent

I loved it! Good job. I would love to take Anne to a club like that. I think we will be investing in a Sybian soon.

I hope you continue this story or write more like it. Don't pay any attention to your detractors. Consider the sourses. Some people like to bitch and complain when it would be much easier for them to just move on. They count for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story....

can't wait for more. Well written. Moved right along and a very interesting and erotic story. I could imagine being there with her riding the Sybian. Don't sweat the neysayers, I to this day can't figure out why they read something they CLAIM they don't like... go figure.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some Can

others cannot write erotic stories.

You are among those that can.

Too bad you have come and gone from here, you like so many others that can develop erotic happenings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You want us to believe she dragged him into her fantasy

I don't think so. How many diseases does she have? He wouldn't have touched her with ten foot pole. UGH! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah right

Just have to bang a spook to degrade the wife. Then give her 10 inches up the bunghole while you liokc her clean. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little over the top...

but you say it's a true story. I would have enjoyed it more if you read your effort over again and filled in the if and's and buts not to mention the spelling. For example you don't lose tract it's track and so on....minor things that an editor should catch!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really silly

Your other stories all suck, but this.one is really messed up. Besides being silly, you have to bring in the black dildo just to send the whore into the sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Count me as one of the fans

Liked it a lot, and would love to read about their further adventures. Back home, or returning for a repeat visit, both to the resort and to the Club. Heck, take them to Amsterdam and the sex clubs there. Plenty more action without her being overwhelmed by it and losing herself to it.

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Interesting

Nice writing. A medical doctor, though, might hesitate to go from anus to vagina without some cleansing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous