All Comments on 'Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 03'

by Photman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot story but I hate that anyone thinks it's ok to fuck others even if hubby is saying it's ok he just wants you to be happy and you want him to watch. Just can't wrap my brain around it and this is true, I hope he gets some hot woman for himself because this marriage will not last . No one can help all the problems that come with fucking outside of your vows. There's jealousy, cheating , intimate feelings with another, and of course lying when one starts sneaking around to fuck the new person because it felt so good and different.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
This Is Hot ... And Superbly Written

I just love where you are taking this story. I also greatly appreciate how you are bringing us on Carla & hubby's journey slowly, giving us the emotion and character development and interaction over time that brings them along TOGETHER!! Ken

olblueyesolblueyesabout 2 months ago

good story, well written and all that, but joe is such a willing cuckold,,not my bag for sure,,,now if there was the element of swinging then i am all in for that!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotman@Photman
289 Followers
We are Joe and Carla,we have been married for about 20 years. Carla loves to pose for my camera and has done several photo shoots for professional photographers. Most of her modeling is done on beaches in Key West or the Caribbean. When she first started modeling for professio...