Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff said, "How do you feel about Carla doing the nude poses for Jacques, Bradley, and the crew?"

I said, "Carla is making her own decisions about this. I have no problems with it. Carla is very excited about the project and has become more open with her nudity and sexuality.

He said, "I want to hire Jacques to do some nude shoots of Debbie."

He was really excited for her to pose for Jacques.

He said, "She wouldn't have any problem with being nude. I would like to see what a professional photographer could do with her. It makes me really horny just thinking about Debbie posing nude."

I never mentioned that she had already posed for Bradley and had fucked him at least twice.

After our conversation, we went out to the pool to be with the girls. Both women were sunning topless, looking beautiful. Debbie had on a thong and Carla had on her flimsy, short pajama bottoms. Every time the breeze blew, the bottoms flew up to her waist showing her pussy.

"You must love this new side of Carla," Jeff said as he sat looking at Carla's legs spread wide.

I said, "The last couple of weeks have been different, but lots of fun."

Sunday we just hung out at the villa. Carla was still recuperating from Friday's party. Sunday evening we went to our favorite restaurant for a nice, quiet dinner.

After dinner and a few glasses of wine I asked, "Carla, what do you think about the coming week and the photo shoot?"

She said, "Now that I am over my hangover, I am so excited and can hardly think of anything else. I thought I would be really nervous, I'm only anxious to get started. I think we will have a good time, these seem to be fun people."

I asked, "Are you going to pose for the crew totally naked?"

She said, "I don't think I will have any problem with them doing photos of me naked. I think that is what I am most excited about. Are you okay with me being naked, and probably with my legs spread?"

I said, "Just like I have told you several times, I want you to be completely at ease and willing to enjoy your sexuality."

She said, "Does that mean you want me to fuck Bradley?"

I said, "It's okay with me if you fuck Bradley or anyone else that you feel will satisfy your sexual desires totally."

She said, "I guess that means I have your approval."

I said, "Yes, you do!"

She said, "I want you there to watch. I think it will make me cum really hard."

"I would be happy to see you fuck Bradley," I said, "but I will be there only if you feel you can completely let go and be able to fuck without reservation."

She looked at me with a big smile and said, "We will see what happens."

She winked and added, "Thank you, I love you so much."

Stayed tuned for part 4

Thanks to Brad42 at Literotica for his editing skills.

12