Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back around and said to Jeff, "I just love to tease you." She smiled at us both and went back to her chair.

After Jeff and Debbie left, Carla said, "I'm going to take a shower and a nap. I'd like to go to dinner at our favorite restaurant when I get up."

I said, "Great, I will make a reservation and you go get cleaned up and rest for a while."

At about six, she called me into the bedroom. She was lying on our bed with her legs wide open rubbing her clit.

She said, "I have been thinking about this photo shoot tomorrow and it has made me really horny."

I said, "I know what you have been thinking about: It is fucking Bradley."

She said, "I have thought about that too, but I need you to fuck me hard, right now!"

I took of my clothes and went down between her legs. She was drenched in her own juices from rubbing herself before I got there. I started sucking her clit and she immediately started moaning, almost hollering.

She pulled me up to her, kissed me, and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Fuck me now. Fill me up with that fat cock of yours. Do it now, and do it hard."

I climbed on top of her and she grabbed my cock and jammed it into her pussy and said, "Fuck me. Fast..."

Soon she started to orgasm as she moaned, "Uuuuuuuhhh."

She wrapped her legs around my lower back and moved her hips from side to side. I kept pounding her hard, which only created more spasms in her hips. The sweat was just poring off of me, down onto her chest and breasts as they swayed beneath me in time to my thrusts.

She looked up at me and said, "Yeah, that's it, baby. Fuck me good. Shoot that load in my pussy. I love feeling you cum in my pussy."

I felt my own orgasm building and building, and before long I unloaded in her, shooting cum deep in her hot, pink pussy.

After I collapsed and rolled off of her we just laid there for a few minutes, without speaking. Then we both burst out laughing.

I said, "What got into you?"

She said, "I think just being naked and doing the photo shoot and thinking about being totally naked tomorrow for Bradley and the crew has made me really horny."

I said, "Well, I think it is great. The last few weeks have been having the best sex of our lives."

She said, "Yes, I think you are right."

I said, "This adventure is about over. Are you going to fuck Bradley?"

She said, "Are you still okay with me fucking another man?"

I said, "Carla, it is up to you but if you still want it I am okay with it. I just want you to know that I love you! If you are going to do it I want you to just let go and enjoy. Let him totally take you and bring you to the ultimate orgasm. I may not be there to watch and just let it be the two of you.

She said, "Oh, no, if you aren't there I won't let it happen. That's part of the pleasure having you watching me fuck him. I thought we agreed on it!"

I said, "We will see."

We went in the bathroom and took a cool shower together. After we dried off, Carla slipped on a sundress and sandals. That was all. The dress was really short and she looked beautiful. We went to our favorite restaurant. She flirted with the staff and they told her how much they liked her dress. After a bottle of wine and great dinner, we talked about the photo shoot the next day. Carla was really excited about posing for Jacques and Bradley.

"After Jacques is through with the beach shoots and the nude shots at the villa," she said, "I may ask him to take a few more photos that are little more risqué, so we can keep them to remember this adventure in our life."

I could tell Carla was still really sexually excited. We went home and went to bed. Carla said that she wanted to get plenty of rest because was a big day.

I got up early, but Carla slept late. When she woke up we had coffee in the garden.

"I didn't sleep too well because I am nervous and excited about today," Carla said. "I am going for a walk to calm my nerves."

I thought it best to just let her go by herself. Hopefully that would help her relax. When she returned, she seemed much more at ease.

She said, "I am going to take a shower and get ready to go to the beach."

When she came out of the bedroom, she said, "Philippe called. He is going to come by to do my hair and makeup before we head to Orient Beach."

She had a brightly colored pareo tied loosely and low around her waist.

She said, "Will this be okay? I don't want any pressure marks."

I said, "You look perfect."

Philippe got there and started on her hair and makeup. He said, "Drop the pareo. I need to check your pubic area for unwanted hair. You look great down there."

Carla said, "Thanks, I am glad you like it."

She just sat there, naked, while he made her look even more perfect. He said, "I think we are good to go."

Carla picked up her pareo and headed to our bedroom to get her beach bag. She came out in a linen shirt that wasn't buttoned. You could see that she didn't have on anything else.

"Philippe, I have a towel and a couple of thong bottoms," she said. "Do I need anything else?"

He said, "You probably don't even need those, but let's take them just in case."

I said that I would drive, so Philippe loaded his gear in my car and we took off. Carla had not yet buttoned her shirt.

She said, "I'm hot, but calmer now." She was smiling and happy. I was glad to see her happy and at ease.

She said, "I don't think anyone will mind if I don't button my shirt, do you Philippe?"

He said, "No problem, I hadn't even noticed."

At the same time a truck went by and the driver honked and waved at Carla. We all got a great laugh.

When we got to the parking lot of the restaurant, Bradley, Jacques, and Jean-Marie were waiting for us with all of their gear. We proceeded to the beach, where our favorite waitress had set us up a spot on the beach. We each had our own lounge chairs and she had our table set up for lunch.

"Let's sit and relax and have some wine before we do a few shots and lunch," Jacques said and added, "Jean-Marie, please check the lighting and shadows." I ordered a couple bottles of wine and we all sat down and visited.

After two glasses of wine, Jacques said, "We better get started with the photos. Carla, why don't we do some candid shots around this area and around the bar?"

She said, "Okay, just tell me what to do."

He said, "What do you have on under that linen shirt?"

She undid the two buttons and showed him. Jacques said, "I thought we would start with a thong then go to Long Bay for the nude shots."

Carla said, "I didn't put anything on because of the pressure marks. I can put on my WW thong and we can do the shots."

He said, "Tie the thong loosely, so you won't get any marks."

She pulled on a tiny white thong that she could hardly keep up after she adjusted the ties, Carla slipped off her shirt and asked, "Where do we start?"

Jacques said, "Let's start with some casual shots here, in front of our umbrella and chairs. Just give me some different poses as you move around."

Jean-Marie had taken off her shirt and was topless. Philippe, Jacques, Bradley, and I were all shirtless. We were trying to make Carla feel at ease, and she seemed at ease and confident. She looked happy and quite beautiful. She was moving around striking different poses. She was sticking her ass out and her tits out. Her nipples were erect. She was loving the attention.

Jacques said, "Carla do you mind going over by the bar for a few shots?"

Without hesitation, she walked up to the bar and ordered another glass of wine. To the bartenders pleasure, she carried on a conversation with him. They were old friends.

Jacques asked, "Could we do a few shots on top of the bar?"

The bartender, whose name was Jeff, ran around to help her onto the bar. As she stepped up, Jeff looked up and enjoyed seeing her pussy.

Jacques took about twenty shots, thanked Jeff, then said, "Let's order lunch."

While they were preparing lunch, Jacques took Carla to the beach for some shots. During this time Philippe was shooting video and Jean-Marie was using her screens to enhance the lighting and shadows. Bradley was telling her the different poses he wanted and telling her how good she looked. Jacques had her get in the water and did several poses of her wet. The best shots came when she came out of the water and the salt water dripped from her huge nipples. The water also made her thong totally sheer. She looked stunning. Jacques said that he had everything he needed.

Philippe got Carla a towel and we all headed for lunch. Carla dried off, peeled off the wet thong, and slipped her shirt back on, but did not button it. She was enjoying this shoot so much. I think she was really turned on by all the attention.

After a nice lunch and a couple of more glasses of wine, Jacques said, "Let's head to Long Bay for some more photos."

When we got to the beach, there were a few people spread out up and down the beach, but not crowded at all. Jacques and Philippe got their equipment while Bradley helped Jean-Marie with her equipment. We all took our shirts off; the temperature quite hot.

Jacques asked Philippe, "Please touch up Carla's makeup."

While Philippe worked on Carla, the rest of us ran to water; the water was so refreshing.

When Philippe was done with Carla, Jacques said, "Don't move. You look perfect."

She was standing at the water's edge with her legs apart, she looked beautiful smiling and naked. This is what she had been waiting for.

Jacques and Bradley had her do some poses, then Jacques said, "Carla, would you put on your dry thong? I want to start with a few shots clothed."

She looked magnificent in the tiniest of thongs on top of her long legs. She faced the camera, spread her legs, and placed one hand on her hip and smiled. Both Bradley and Jacques told her how perfect she looked. Philippe was videoing and Jean-Marie was moving about doing her thing. I just stood there and enjoyed the beauty of her swollen vaginal lips pressing against the thong material. She was presenting a classic camel toe for the camera. She was enjoying her sexuality and wanted her friends to enjoy it too.

After several poses, Bradley said, "I think you can take off your thong now."

Her face lit up. She was ready. She pulled one of the strings, letting it fall away from her. It exposed half of her pussy. Moving her hands to the other side, she pulled the other string. The thong dropped, exposing her pussy, but it did not fall away completely. The material was stuck between her pussy lips. She looked up and smiled and laughed while Jacques and Philippe recorded it all. She lowered her hand and pulled the thong from between her legs and let it drop to the sand. Carla spread her legs, thrust her chest out, placed her hands behind her head, smiled, and presented herself to all of us to view, especially Bradley. Jacques was taking photos as fast as he could.

Bradley had spread a blanket on the beach. Carla went to the blanket, sat down, and spread her legs. She leaned back and thrust her nipples out. They were as hard as rocks. She kept moving, so Jacques could get all the different angles he wanted. She turned around and got on her hands and knees, spread her legs, arched her back, and presented her ass to the camera. She was showing her womanly assets that were hidden between her legs. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder and smiled at Bradley. She was enjoying presenting herself to him. I could tell that she was totally in the moment. You could see a glistening between her pussy lips. This was what she had been waiting for.

Without being directed, Carla got up, did a few poses for Jacques, and started down the beach. She turned, smiled, and waved for them to follow.

Jean-Marie was having trouble keeping up, Jacques said to her, "Do the best you can. Let's just see where this goes."

Carla walked toward the people on the beach who had been trying to see what was going on. She just kept walking, wiggling her sexy bare ass as she walked. She walked up to a young naked guy just coming out of the water from a swim.

She asked, "Would you like to pose with me?"

He said, "Sure."

She said, "Follow me."

She was starting to gather a small audience. She moved against this guy and started rubbing her chest against him, you could see his penis swell with a huge erection. He returned the favor by rubbing his hands over her butt and grabbed her breast. She leaned back and let him play with her nipples. She turned and put his leg between hers and rubbed her pussy up and down his thigh. She thanked him and left him standing there with a huge hard on in front of the people that had gathered.

She started back to our blanket. The few people that were watching laughed and clapped. Jacques and Philippe caught all of this on their cameras.

We got back to our blanket, Jacques said, "That was beautiful. I would like to get some shots of you rolling around in the sand, then a few of you rinsing off and playing in the surf."

Carla said, "Sure."

She rolled off the blanket and rolled in the sand. She was sweating profusely, as we all were, so the sand stuck to her entire body. She covered her front and back with sand as she rolled around.

Bradley said, "Let's get a few shots of her front and back."

She stood and thrust her chest out, all you could see were her mounds covered with sand. She was laughing, having a great time.

Bradley said, "Let's see your backside."

She turned, did a few poses and then spread her legs and bent from the waist. Her pussy lips were completely sand encrusted.

Bradley said, "Okay, hit the water."

She ran into the surf and dove into the water. She came out with salt water running down her glistening body.

"Okay, back to the villa to get a few nude shots there," Jacques said. "Carla, as soon as you get back get a shower and go to Philippe for hair and makeup."

The trip back to our villa took about 20 minutes. Carla had slipped on a linen shirt for the drive, nothing else, and she didn't even button it. She was truly having a lot of fun modeling and being naked for all of us. When we got to the villa she went directly to the shower, she said it was the best shower of her life, getting all of that sand off her body. By the time she was done the crew was unloading their equipment. Philippe went directly to his makeup room. Carla came out of our bathroom with wet hair. She went to Philippe so he could start her hair. She was naked and looked beautiful even with wet hair. Philippe dried her hair and styled it quickly.

Philippe said, "Jacques wanted to know if you would mind shaving your pubic area completely for this final set of photos."

Carla said, "I have never shaved it all off, but I think that would be fun."

She said, "I will run do a quick shave."

Philippe said, "Not necessary. I can do that for you."

Carla said, "I have always done my own trimming, but if you want to, I am okay with it."

He put a towel on the couch and sat her down, spread her legs, and lathered her up. Carla called me into the room and asked, "Why haven't you ever done this for me?"

I said, "It looks like fun. From now on consider it my job."

She just sat there and in a matter of just a few minutes she was as smooth as a baby's butt. Philippe got her makeup done and sent her out for more photos.

Jacques said, "Let's get a few shots around the pool."

He took her out and posed her standing by the pool with her legs apart and her hand on her hip; smiling for the camera, then a few shots without a smile. A much more somber look. He had her go to a lounge chair and sit in an upright position with her eyes closed, as if she was sleeping. He took several shots in this position.

Jacques went to Carla on the lounge chair and said, "I want a few shots with you staring directly at the camera with your legs spread."

She reclined her chair a little more laid back and spread her legs slightly, Jacques said, "No, spread them more."

She did as she was told and spread them wide. You could see her bare pubic area and it was clear how wet she was between her legs. He took several closeup shots of her looking directly at the camera. He then had her roll over, so he could get closeups shots of her ass, legs, and full backside.

Jacques said, "Carla, you are starting to sweat. Let's move to bedroom."

When Carla got to the bedroom, Jacques said, "Carla, stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself and do some poses."

She put her hands on her hips, spread her legs, and smiled. She danced around in front of the mirror, she was enjoying watching herself. She pulled on her nipples, even though they were already erect. She then ran her hand down her flat belly and rubbed herself where her pubic hair had been.

Jacques asked Philippe, "Are you getting all of this on video?"

He replied, "Yes, I am."

Jacques asked Jean-Marie, "Go get the stepladder, so I can do some shots from above the bed."

He instructed Carla, "Lie face up on the bed. Good. Now put your hands behind your head, smile, and look at the camera. Like that. Great. Now spread your legs as far as you can and look at the camera."

"You are beautiful. Now, play with your nipples."

She did, while smiling at the camera. Jacques came down off of the ladder and got pictures from every possible angle.

He said, "Raise your knees up and put your feet flat on the bed."

At this angle you could see Carla's juices flowing down onto the bed.

Jacques said, "Carla, beautiful job. I think we are done."

Carla said, "Good. I have to go pee. Be right back."

While she was gone, I asked Jacques and Bradley, "Why did you take these last few photos? Does Stephane really want explicit photos like that?"

Bradley said, "No, he doesn't, but Carla wanted these for herself."

I just laughed and said, "Now I understand." These were the risqué photos for us that she had mentioned.

When Carla came back, Jacques said, "Jean-Marie, Philippe, and I are going to put our equipment in the car. I am going back to the hotel and go through these photos, so Bradley and I can look at the good ones and decide what to send to Stephane tomorrow. Jean-Marie and Philippe will get the equipment ready for tomorrow's shoot at Debbie's. We probably had enough good shots for Stephane. I will book our flights back to Paris for Sunday. We will see you before we left town."

I helped them load the car, while Carla and Bradley made us cocktails.

When I came back in, Carla had put on a coverup that was like a poncho, open on the sides and it tied around the waist. It was short, barely covering her pussy and showed her boobs on the sides. It was quite sexy. The three of us went to the pool and sat and talked about the photo shoot. Bradley was really happy about how the whole thing went.

Carla said, "I enjoyed the whole process and am sorry that it is over."

"I am getting hungry," I said. "How about some steaks from the grill?" Bradley and Carla agreed.

I said, "You two just relax. I will start the grill and fix us salad."

When I called them for dinner, I could tell Carla was getting a little tipsy. She stumbled up the steps into the dinning room, and Bradley caught her before she hit the floor. I could tell she enjoyed the touch of his hands on her body. I opened a nice bottle of wine to go with our salads and steaks. We had a good dinner and good conversation.

After we ate, we moved to the living room. Carla and Bradley sat on the couch and I sat in my chair across from them. Carla made no effort to cover her pubic area and sat with her legs spread wide. You could clearly see the glistening in her slit. She was sexually alive. I knew tonight was the night.

I excused myself saying, "I'm going to clean up the kitchen."

Every so often I would look into the living room to see what was happening. It didn't take long for Carla to move over next to Bradley. She had put one leg up on the couch and sitting facing him with her legs spread. He had a nice view of her shaved pussy.