Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
290 Followers

I went back into the living room to get my wine, Carla smiled and said, "How is it going?"

I said, "I will be done in a few minutes."

She made no effort to cover herself. Bradley was looking nervous.

I said, "You two go ahead. I will be busy in the kitchen for a few more minutes."

I smiled and went back to the kitchen. After a few minutes I looked back in and by that point Carla was kissing Bradley. I could see their tongues slipping in and out of each others' mouths and Carla's hand between Bradley's legs. Bradley had moved his hand between her legs and was running his finger up and down her wet slit.

After about ten minutes, I heard Carla say, "Joe, could you come in here?"

I went into the living room and Carla said, "Would you sit down, please?" I did.

Carla said, "I have told Bradley what I want to do and he wants to hear from you that you are okay with it."

I said, "Bradley, Carla has wanted to fuck you since the first time she meet you. I have told her that if that is what she wants. I want her to be totally fulfilled. I want you satisfy her wishes."

Carla said, "I also told Bradley that I love you very much and this is one time fantasy and that I want you to be here the entire time and that you have agreed, if you think you can stand to watch."

I said, "Bradley, go ahead." I went back in the kitchen and finished cleaning.

When I returned to the living room, Carla had removed her coverup. She was sitting naked on the couch, Bradley was running his tongue over her nipples. She threw her head back and bit her lower lip to keep from crying out as she thrust her nipples out to him and he gently bit and sucked them. They did not even know that I was sitting across the room with a huge erection. I went to my office to get my camera. I thought that after all the videoing that had been going on this past couple of weeks, I wanted this recorded. Carla and I could enjoy this later.

Bradley pushed her back on the couch, spread her legs, and started licking her pussy. She looked over at me and smiled. The fact that she was on display for me and the camera added that extra thrill that I'm sure she wanted. She put her hand on Bradley's head and wiggled her hips from side to side to move him to her most sensitive spot. She slowly started to thrust her hips forward to accommodate the movement of his tongue. She was moaning loudly as his tongue worked her pussy. I could tell that he was about to ignite with her first of many orgasms. She ground her hips into his face as she spasmed again and again in her first massive orgasm.

Carla raised up, kissed Bradley, driving her tongue into his mouth time after time. She laid him back on the couch and unzipped his pants, pulled them off, and threw them across the room. She pulled his shirt off and licked his chest down to his boxers and pulled them off and threw them as well. She took his hard cock into her mouth and sucked and licked him to full erection. As she did this, she would occasionally look up at him and suck on his cock's big head. He was enjoying every minute of this animalistic sex. Carla was on her knees. Her mouth was giving his cock attention, she was also rubbing her clit with her free hand. Her other hand was wrapped around the base of his cock. The camera was catching all of this, from behind. From that angle I could see Carla's juices oozing down her legs. Bradley came in her mouth way too soon. She swallowed all that she could, but some of his sperm was running down her chin. She relaxed her body against Bradley's legs and kept sucking his dick until it was clean.

Carla looked over at me and said, "We aren't through. Let's move into the bedroom."

She took Bradley into the bedroom that Philippe had used for the makeup room. She pushed Bradley down and started licking his shaft again until it became semi-hard. Bradley pulled her up to him and kissed her. He started to finger her pussy that was still dripping her juices.

She said, "Bradley, when you are ready, I want you to fuck me and cum inside me. I want to feel your sperm spew in my pussy."

She grabbed his penis and jacked it up and down until it was fully hard again.

Carla said, "Do it. Put your hard dick in me and fuck me. Oh, please. Fuck me! Put that big fucker in me!"

He slowly buried his shaft in her wet pussy. She intentionally spread her legs, so I could get a shot of her pussy with his dick in her. Carla's juices flowed out as Bradley jabbed again and again into her willing depths. Carla pushed him away and rolled him over into a sitting position and then sat on his lap, she was facing him. She looked over at me, grabbed Bradley's stiff penis and then slid herself back down on him. She kissed him, stuck her tongue in his mouth, and fucked herself up and down on his hard dick. She pulled her tits up, so he could suck on her hard nipples.

After a couple of minutes, she slid off of him, turned around with her back to him and spread her legs. She hunched herself up and down on his cock. Bradley reached up and was squeezing her breasts and twisting her nipples. She reached down, pulled her pussy lips open and started rubbing her swollen clit. She looked at me and the video camera smiled. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes as wave after wave of rippling orgasm ran threw her. She rolled Bradley over, so he was on top of her once more. She grabbed his cock and placed the head against her slit. He took it from there and jammed it back inside her. He hooked his forearms under her knees. He started thrusting into her wet pussy again and again. Each stroke lifting her pelvis upward to accept more and more of him. She moaned with each lunge as he buried himself into her hungry pussy.

She yelled out, "Ohhhh. Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock, Bradley. Fuck me. Uuuuuuuhhh."

She started to cum again. He rode her through wave after wave of her orgasms. Carla threw her head back, closed her eyes, and clenched Bradley's ass.

Bradley continued to hump against Carla furiously. He was going deep inside her with each stroke. Carla turned her head to the side so she could view Bradley's cock in the mirror as it disappeared into her body. She also wanted to be sure that the video camera was catching the whole adventure. She would occasionally close her eyes as the sensation became intense. She smiled at me and winked.

Bradley was picking up his rhythm. He would pull his cock's full length out, before driving it back into her. Sweat was pouring off of him and spilling down on her.

Carla said, "That's it baby. Fuck me good. Shoot that load into my pussy. I want to feel you shoot that cum into my pussy. Come on lover. Fuck my hot pussy."

I was about to go crazy. I didn't think I could take it much longer without exploding.

Bradley shouted out, "There, there, take that."

He clenched every muscle in his body and shot stream after stream into her hot pussy. As he shot his load, Carla began to stiffen. 

She bit her lip and cried out, "Oh my God."

Her fingers curled into the sheets and her body convulsed as she came in unison with Bradley. Then she held her body stiff and yelled out, "Fuck."

After they both regained their composure, Carla kissed Bradley and said, "That was the hottest sex I have ever had. A stranger has just cum in my pussy and my husband has filmed it all, I feel heavenly."

While Carla was still lying in bed holding Bradley, she said, "Joe, come over here. I can tell you need some relief."

I went over to the bed, she unzipped my pants, and started sucking and licking my cock. After watching their show, I came almost immediately; shooting a giant load in her mouth and all over her sweaty tits. I nearly collapsed on top of the two of them.

Carla looked at Bradley and said, "I am worn out. I need to go to sleep."

Bradley dressed and said, "I have to get some sleep to so I can help Jacques go through the photos."

He kissed Carla goodbye. She was still lying on the bed with my cum on her mouth and all over her chest and Bradley's cum between her legs and running down onto the sheets.

Carla went into our bedroom and took a long hot shower. She hollered for me to join her, which I did. We washed each other and collapsed in bed.

As were going to sleep she said, "Thank you for letting me fulfill my fantasy. I love only you."

We fell asleep in each others' arms.

The next morning I awoke to her stroking my shaft.

She said, "I want to fuck you properly."

She climbed on top of me and rode me until I came, hard. I wasn't sure if she came or not. We never talked about what had happened the night before.

On Saturday, Carla said, "I want to take the whole crew to dinner before they leave town."

We all went to our favorite restaurant and had a great time. The only thing said about the photo shoot was when Jacques said, "We have a bunch of really good photos for Stephane. If you are ever in Paris, please call."

We told them all goodbye and Bradley said, "I will be leaving in a few days. I will be in touch before I return to Los Angeles."

A few days later I asked Carla, "How do you feel about your fantasy with Bradley?"

She said, "I am not ready to talk about it yet."

I asked, "What do you want me to do with the video, erase it?

She said, "No, absolutely not, just put it in the safe."

Bradley stopped by a week later to let us know he was heading back to L.A. the next day.

He said, "I received an email from Stephane. In it he told me which photos to start doing the sketches from and which photos to have printed when I get back home. Stephane was very pleased with all the photos. Stephane also wanted me to thank you for all of your hard work and to let you know how beautiful you are."

"It wasn't really work; it was fun," Carla said. She went over to Bradley, kissed him goodbye, and added, "Thank you for your special favor."

As far as I know, we had not heard from Bradley again until about a month ago, when he called to let us know that Stephane wanted us to attend the premiere, showing Bradley's work in Paris. The final date has not been set. Bradley is running close to a year behind schedule because Stephane keeps ordering more sketches and paintings.

Please remember that this is a true story. I want your comments on what you would do if your wife wanted to do this. Please comment!

Thanks to Brad42 at Literotica for his editing skills.

Photman
Photman
290 Followers