Carole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time the assistant had recovered himself and followed, saying "Madam, you can't walk around the store like that!"

"Why not? There's no signs to say so, and you sell the bikini", said Carol, standing with hands on hip, tits out facing the guy, who was getting redder by the second.

I could see this was going to get out of hand and so I walked over, took Carole by the arm and said tht she should get dressed and we would buy the Yellow one anyway. She agreed and left to dress.

We left the store with her two new bikini's and carried on to the shoe shop, where we got a very forward young man to fit her for her new shoes. He was very absorbed in what was under her skirt, so much so that he put the wrong shoe on the wrong foot. Of course, Carole was making it as easy as possible for him to see her pussy, splaying her legs and making sure her skirt was as high as possible, when the first intimation that the hypnosis had worked even better than I hoped occurred. She leaned forward and said to the guy "Do you like it?" to which he replied in the positive – at lease we thing his grunt was a positive.

"Well, why don't you touch it then" she said. I was a little surprised, but more than a little excited by this, and my hard on which I had had since the first store, grew even more. He looked at me, so I nodded, and he tentatively put his hand up under her skirt. She leaned back and I could see her smile as he got bolder, and started playing with her pussy. I moved behind her and she leaned back onto me as I reached down and played with her nipples. Her breathing got shallower and faster, her face began to flush, and I could see that the guy now had both hands under her skirt, one moving rhythmically back and forth as the other played with her clit. He was finger fucking her, and she reached down to pull her skirt up. Luckily, there was no-one else around as she came, gripping the edge of the stool and sliding forward to meet his fingers.

Once she had come, she pulled his hands from her pussy, stood up, straightened her clothes, and we left after paying for the shoes.

After the second session with Samantha, Carole became even more vivacious, if that were possible. She never wore underwear, and was constantly in extremely short dresses and skirts, with as much sheer material as she could legally get away with.

She wanted to find ways in which to show off her body as much as possible, and used the old tricks like changing rooms, short skirts on windy days and driving around naked. She also began to exhibit tendencies towards sexual situations that I did not think she would get into, even after the hypnosis, however, there was a definite sexual tension around her most of the time.

I hit on the idea of photography, of hiring her out as a lingerie, swimsuit and nude glamour model. I contacted a few clubs, all of which expressed an interest. I visited a number, and the more seedy, downmarket ones I rejected. Two, however, met my standards. They were light and airy, situated in fairly quiet modern area's in the town, and not down some dingy backstreet. I specified that I would have to be present at all shoots, and that no private work would be undertaken – all shoots were to be part of the club routine. I was asked if Carole would have any objection to location shoots, to which I obviously replied that there would be no problem with outdoor locations, provided the weather was suitable, and sufficient security could be provided, whether by the club members themselves or by external "doormen".

I attended a couple of sessions at these clubs before selecting one. We negotiated a fee of £75 per hour for the shoots, with Carole getting a copy of all shots for a portfolio. We also examined the costumes and lingerie, and I suggested some new ones they did not already have. The swimwear we would provide. I didn't tell Carole but merely told her to dress up in a sexy outfit one night without underwear, and to make sure she shaved her pussy and did her make up well. I had been shopping for some sexy bikinis and thong swimwear which I had packed in a bag, together with some stuff that was nominally swimwear but which would lead to arrest if worn in public, and which I had got from an Internet site dedicated to the Pole dancing industry. Carole emerged wearing a short black and white kilt and a black semi sheer blouse. No underwear so her nipples were just about visible, and a pair of 4" high black stillettos.

We set off, with Carole asking constantly where we were going, but I remained silent, until we got to the building. The club had a studio on the second floor of the building, which had a total of 3 floors, and an open flat roof top.

As we pulled up outside, I told her what we had in mind. "I have hired you out as a glamour model for the club here", I said. "You will be modelling lingerie, bikini's and doing nudes. In fact, although they haven't asked for it, I am sure that you will do anything they ask, yes?"

Her eyes lit up. "Oh, yes" she said, "I think I can give them what they want."

We got out of the car, and entered the building through the front door, a large lobby are just beyond. We walked across the carpeted area to the stairs on the right, climbing them to the first floor. In front of us was a single door, marked Plymouth and Devonport Amateur Photography Club. I pushed the door open, and we entered a room used as a reception, I led Carole through into the main studio, where we were met by the club secretary. She took Carole by the arm and led her away to complete the paperwork, and then to the changing rooms. I waited in the main area until the secretary called me in, and I gave Carole the bag containing the swimwear.

Carole dressed in a fairly demure Bikini for her first shoot, an electric blue, high cut leg and full bra coverage. I led her out to the studio where about 30 photographers were waiting, about 9 or 10 female. She posed for about 10 minutes in this, with the photographers calling out instructions to get her in the poses they wanted. Then she left to get changed, returning in a hot pink thong type. Of course, this led to most of the poses being from the rear, with her ass pushed out, and Carole peering over her shoulders – very sexy stuff.

Then she left again, this time returning in one of the dancers outfits. It was basically a white strap which was shaped to cover nipples and clitoris, but little else. This raised the stakes a little, and definitely the temperature. The poses became much more risque, and the strap soon disappeared into her pussy lips, and was pulled off her nipples. Before long it was discarded altogether for some initial nude work. The photographers had Carole posing with her legs spread wide, on all fours, lying on her back, legs up in the air in a V, and any other position they could think of to display her.

She got up again, and went to change. The photographers took the opportunity to change film, or download to laptops from digital cameras. Carole came back after about 10 minutes, wearing the first of the lingerie. A pair of white high heel shoes, white stockings, white thong, Basque with suspenders holding the stocking tops, and white long evening gloves. Over the top, she was wearing a sheer white negligee, left open to flare back from her shoulders as she walked. The guys asked if she would pose on the roof top, against the setting sun, so we walked up the stairs. Carole stood at the end of the roof, against a railing, and the photographers directed her poses again. She began stripping off the clothes, negligee first. I looked around and a number of buildings around us would be able to see her from their top floor offices.

She continued to remove items of clothing over a 10 – 15 minute period, until she was just wearing her stockings and shoes. She leant back on the railings, thrusting her hips forward, with her feet about 2 feet apart. Her entire pussy was visible, lips red and swollen, with a hint of moisture. Her nipples were hard as she displayed herself for the photographers. One of the women asked her to touch herself, so she let her hands stroke her nipples and move down to her pussy. She began stroking her lips, and she began seriously masturbating. She was pulling on her nipples, and thrusting first one, then two and three fingers into her pussy. Her legs buckled as she came, and she slumped down to the roof top. Camera's were clicking everywhere as they all captured this climax.

Afterward we moved back to the studio, Carole went for a drink, and returned to the studio with it for a break. She remained naked, and circulated amongst the group chatting. I noticed one or two taking a couple of frames. Two of the woment buttonholed her and I could see them talking quite earnestly. I wandered over and Carole said "Mike, these two have just offered me £1000 to make a movie. What do you think?"

"Only if it is in here, as part of the group" I replied.

"We want Carole to come to our place to do this" said one of them "we share a flat, and have all our video stuff there."

"Does the club not own any?" I said.

"No, we've been trying to persuade the rest to get some, but so far no luck"

"Then it'll have to be next time. Bring your gear and a storyboard, and we'll see about it then." So far we have not had another session with the club, but I'm sure it won't be long.

Carole returned to the studio and spent the next hour masturbating with a variety of toys: vibrators, dildos and such. Loads of frames were shot, and Carole now has a superb portfolio if she was ever to take it up on a full time basis. We left the club that evening £150 up, and Carole travelling home in the nude, again.

Another episode springs to mind that will give a good idea of what she was like at this stage. We had gone for a walk over the Hoe, with a couple of friends, Ian and Denise. They had been our friends for quite some time, nearly 5 years, and so had noticed the dramatic change in Carole. Neither had remarked on it, but on this day, Carole was wearing a circular skirt, cut at about 11" in length, with a white spidersweb design top, that left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts were completely visible through the mesh, although her nipples were hidden (just). The skirt, being circular, was very flouncy, and every little gust of breeze threatened to lift it enough to show everyone that she was wearing no underwear.

We walked up to the Hoe from the town, Ian and I following Carole and Denise. The breeze was light, fortunately, bust was still enough to lift Caroles skirt fairly high, showing Ian a fair amount of buttock. He looked at me a couple of times, almost as if enquiring as to whether I should allow this to continue, but I ignored it.

We continued over the top of the Hoe and down to the Lido, a Victorian complex of paths and seating area's on the short cliff that used to be a favourite place for the Victorians to "take the sea air". In my younger days, it was the place we would take our girlfriends after dark for some heavy petting! We walked around for a while, and bought some ice creams from one of the cafe's. Denise led the way down toward the sea front, to an alcove we all used to use as teenagers. This is a semi spherical shell, hidden from the road, but on one of the many paths which is well used by casual strollers.

Ian, Denise and I sat on the wooden bench, but Carole decided she was going to sunbathe. Off came the top, down went the skirt, and she laid down on the path on her back.

"You can't do that here", said Denise, shocked.

"Why not?", asked Carole.

"Because someone might see you."

"So?"

"Well aren't you afraid of getting seen, or arrested?" "No." said Carole. "I've looked into it, and the law does not stop you from stripping off anywhere you like, providing you are not doing it to provoke a sexual response or to humiliate anyone. So as long as I can say I am just sunbathing the police can not do anything about it."

"I'm not so sure," said Ian. "Much as I am enjoying the view, you may cause some poor old man to have a heart attack"

Denise looked daggers at him at this comment. She did not know what to do, and looked over to me with a look which said, "Don't just sit there, do something!"

"Don't look at me," I said "She's been like this for some time, and she seems to enjoy it, so I'm going to let her carry on. Truth be told, I enjoy her doing it, I love looking at her, and she gets really wild when she's done something like this, if you see what I mean."

Denise looked horrified, but Carole sat up, her magnificent breasts wobbling, and turned to Denise, saying "Watch this, if you think I'm being brazen now."

With this, she stood, picked up her skirt and top, and walked out of the alcove, turning left to walk down toward the Barbican. Denise ran out to try and stop her, but Carole shook her off and carried on. Ian and I got up to follow, and Ian asked me how I could let her do it. By way of reply, I explained the whole story, from fantasy to reality, including the Hypnotist. He was amazed, and asked me to write down Samantha's number. "I don't think I'll get Denise to go, but she has always been a little shy and wished she wasn't, so you never know!"

Carole by now had left the lido area, and was walking down past the harbour area, where the Dockyard boat tours begin, in full view of the road and all the pedestrians. Her shaven cunt on display, tits bouncing and swaying , and her heir blowing in the breeze.

I sped up a little, because in the mood she was in, she may well have walked the entire length of the Barbican, and I thought that may have been just too much. Poor Denise was apoplectic, nearly having kittens at trying to get Carole to cover up.

"I think thats far enough," I said. "I think you've made your point."

Carole looked at me, and stopped to pull her skirt on, and lifted her arms to slip the top over her head. The crowd that had gathered on the road above cheered and clapped as she got dressed. She turned and waved, curtsied, and we walked off down the road to the Barbican, then to the car and home.

This incident was one of many similar, each getting more and more risque. We went to a nightclub, with her wearing a completely transparent lace dress. She walked through the town one night after we had been to the pub, totally naked. We went over the moors and she stripped off. Which reminds me of another game we played.

She asked me to set something up where she would have to be naked in a semi public setting, with no possibility of getting her clothes if things turned sour, like the police arriving. I thought long and hard over this, because I didn't want her to get in trouble, but I wanted to indulge her.

So, one evening in the summer, at about 9pm while it was still broad daylight, we drove out onto the moors. I stopped at a busy cross roads on the north moor, near Two Bridges, and hid a car key under a rock by the signpost. Then I drove off, about 2 miles and pulled into one of the many roadside parking area's. I told her to get undressed, and put her clothes in the boot. I then put the only other key in the car, locked all the doors, and shut them. She was now totally helpless. Her clothes were in the car, and the only two ways of getting to them were to walk to the crossroads, down a fairly busy road, or call the breakdown service.

She elected to go get the key from the crossroads. I sat down and she looked at me strangely. "Are you not coming?" she asked.

"Nope." I said, "This is your game, you go get the key," and laid back on the grass. She set off down the road, arms swinging, butt swinging, breasts bouncing. Once she was out of sight, I got up and sprinted down a path alongside the old Leat. From here I could keep an eye on her, and help if things got a little scary, but she would not know that I was around.

A number of cars passed, some slowing down, but none stopping. She just sauntered on, seemingly oblivious, until she was nearly at the crossroads. Then a car stopped, and reversed up to her. I could see two young lads in the car, and was getting ready to run to her aid, when I could see her smile, rest her arms on the car roof and lean down to talk to them. Her breasts were hanging down no more than two or three inches from the passengers face, and I could see his look of total incredulity.

He slowly reached up and flicked a nipple. She jumped but did not move away. I could see him getting a little bolder, and he grabbed a tit and started kneading it, while rolling his thumb around her nipple. The other guy leaned over, and siad something, to which I could see her reply, "Yes". He ran his hand up her leg, toward her pussy. She spread her legs to give him access, and he began stroking her lips, she squirmed, and he pushed a finger right in. At this, I could see her eyes close, and she lifted her head to rest it on her hands. The passenger was playing with both tits, while his mate was finger fucking her. I could see it wouldn't be long before she came, and I wondered what she was going to do when she did, and they wanted their turn.

She was writhing around on the drivers fingers now, and finally let out a load moan "Christ, fucking hell." she shouted as she came. I could see her knees buckle as the orgasm washed over her. She put her hands down and pulled the drivers fingers from her dripping pussy. She licked her juices from his fingers, and then leaned in the window. I could not see from where I was, so I moved closer, keeping hidden, to a point on a rock outcrop from where I could see through the windscreen. I had a raging hard on at this point, and as I watched it got harder. She had unzipped both guys, and was sucking one deep while she wanked the driver. I could see her cheeks bulge as she went down on the passenger, and I knew how he was feeling. Carole has a wonderful technique with blowjobs, even if she doesn't do it very often.

From my vantage point, I could see her hand as she gave the driver a hand job, it was slowly and sensuously stroking up and down, har thumb just brushing the top as she did so. I could also see that he was wishing it was him in the passenger seat. His mate was moaning now, and thrusting his hiips up to meet her as she bobbed up and down. He shouted that he was about to come, but she didn't stop. He blew his load in her mouth, and she swallowed it all. He laid back, exhausted, and she turned her attention to the driver. She said something and he looked at her before replying. She said something else, and he indid his seatbelt, got out of the car, and moved around behind her. I was dumbfounded. I hadn't thought she would be ready for this, but she just laid across the passengers lap as the driver thrust his dick into her cunt. I was anxiously scanning the road, because if anyone came along at this point, it would be hard to use any excuse!

He thrust, she pushed back, he withdrew, she pulled forward. This went on for about 5 minutes before I heard her shout as she came again. Driver grunted, and I knew he was filling her cunt with his seed. Afterward, he pulled out, she stood up and wiped her hand across her pussy. I had seen her do this before, and I knew what was coming. She inserted three fingers, and scooped out his juices, mixed with hers, and she put them to her mouth, licked them clean, while he stood and watched in amazement. Then she kissed him on the lips, leaned in and did the same for the passenger, then just casually walked away as if nothing had happened.

The two guys watched her go, completely disbelieving what had just happened. I wonder if they ever tried to tell their mates. They would not have been believed if they told half the story.

Carole retrieved the key and returned without further event. When she got back I was in the same place, as though I had not left. "You took you time" I said.