Carpool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Really? She told me that they found his wife and her boss having an affair at the beach house."

He laughed. "They were setting up the party. Her boss is cooking."

"Whew," Megan sighed. "Jill said that Jim was pretty shook up." She saw Jill's car pull up. "We got to go."

"OK, do I get to sit with you in the back?"

"I'm sitting with Jim," she said climbing out.

*

By the time Jim got there Megan and Mark told Jill the whole story about the surprise party and the invite. "I think Gary is doing something like a golf weekend with his boys."

"Good," Mark said hoping for some erotic time with Jill.

"Control yourself," Megan giggled. She didn't want to mention the possibility of a threesome with Jill just yet.

"Sorry I'm late," Jim smiled before climbing into the back seat with Megan. "I made my wife breakfast."

"So I heard the wife wasn't messing around with her boss," Jill said from the front.

"Yeah...I'm glad you talked me out of confronting them."

"Especially with me in your car."

*

Lea felt guilty about not telling her husband the whole truth. She had planned with her boss to set up the beach house for the party but he had told her that there would be others. When she got there he was the only one to show up. She thought back to that morning.

"Where is everybody?" She asked as she opened the door.

"Uh..I think it's only going to be us today. Beverly and Carol said they had to change their plans.

"I was hoping we could get the decorations up."

"We can," he grinned following her cute butt into the private home. "Did you bring your change of clothes?"

"They're in my bag," Lea said as she headed to the back sunroom where the party was to be held. She pulled the decorations out of the bag and handed them to him. "I'll get changed and will be right back."

Lea had stopped his advances in the past and had even let him kiss and touch her breasts at the last Christmas party. Most of the girls in the office had let him do the same so it was not a big deal. She closed the bedroom door and pulled out the jeans and tee shirt from the bag. She reached back to unzip her dress when she felt his fingers beat her to it. She turned quickly. "Bill..get out."

"Shhh," he whispered looking at her marvelous breasts. "You let me touch them. At least let me see them."

She realized that she was alone but didn't think he would force himself on her. "You won't stop at that. I know you."

"That's it I promise."

Lea's heart was racing from both fear and excitement. No only was her boss powerful he was also handsome and had a reputation of being a lover. "Just my bra."

Bill moved back to get a good view and smiled when she pulled the dress off her shoulders. It tumbled down over her beige bra and bunched at her waist. He could see the dark shadows of her nipples through the semi-sheer material. "Beautiful."

It had been a while since anyone had called her beautiful. "OK now leave so I can get dressed." She glanced down at his hard-on pushing out his slacks.

"You might as well show me everything," he said moving closer and closer. Before she knew it he grabbed onto her dress and pushed it down over her skimpy matching beige thong.

"OH GOD!" She gasped putting her right hand over her crotch. It was too late because he had seen that she had completely shaved her pussy.

"You have always been my favorite," he whispered. His right hand moved up to push her left bra shoulder strap down over her bicep.

"We can't do this," she said weakly as the bra cup fell from her white mound and light brown tip. She closed her eyes when his head dropped and his lips captured her bare nipple.

Her hands moved up to capture and hold his head and his lips to her hard digit. "Oh."

Bill was smooth and knew what women wanted. He took his time suckling and toying with her right nipple before pulling the bra away from the left one. Back and forth he sucked and licked while he reached behind her and pulled the bra away.

Lea lost her sense of reality. Her legs were weak so when he scooped her up into his arms she held onto his neck while he carried her to the bed. She kept her eyes closed as he tenderly removed her last layer of protection. As he got undressed she peeked out and saw his hard manhood. It shocked her because he was only about five inches hard at the most. She smiled and opened her arms to him as he melted down next to her.

Bill was surprised she was so cooperative. Of the women in the office she had always been the one to repel his advances. Now she was letting his kiss and suckled her nipples while he slowly finger-fucked her sex. What surprised him most was that her hand immediately reached for his cock.

It was a lot smaller than what she was used to but it was another man's penis. She explored his crown and under his balls while he was quickly getting her ready to climax.

Bill knew she was ready to cum when he tried to pry away her fingers from his cock. She had stroked him pretty good and he knew he had to get into her pussy soon. "Let go...I want to fuck you so bad."

She tried to keep him away from getting between her legs but he was too strong for her. As he attempted to push his manhood into her hole she shifted upward causing him to miss. "Let me," she whispered reaching between their bodies. She grabbed onto his hardness again and stroked it as she rubbed it up and down her gash.

"OH FUCK. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He cried out knowing he was going to cum. "Let go." He pulled her hand away from his cock but she moved it down over her pussy. "Open up."

Lea knew that if he were an inch longer he would have made it inside. She felt him push open her fingers and then felt his cock head moving into her inner lips. "OH YES FUCK ME!"

Bill wasn't' sure how far he was in because she was so wet. He pushed and pulled his cock back and forth until he was ready. "ARE YOU READY FOR WILD BILL?"

"YES GIVE IT TO ME...GIVE IT ALL TO ME!"

Lea felt the crown slip inside for a moment before she leaned back dislodging it. His cum cannoned outward against the back of her hand.

Bill collapsed next to her and smiled. "Was it good?"

"Yes, and I know it was good for you," she giggled as she jumped from the bed and looked back at only the second naked man in her life. "Now get dressed because we have to decorate."

For the rest of the day Bill kept touching her ass and titties but she wouldn't let him undress her. Before he would leave she had to jerk him off one last time.

*

"So can we kiss?" Jim whispered to Megan after they got on the Parkway.

"I was hoping you would ask," she whispered back. She glanced at Mark and winked before leaning back and offering him her lips.

Mark heard the kissing sounds and moaning and peeked back at times seeing Jim's hand caressing her breasts. They were almost at the rest stop for coffee when Mark heard a louder moan. He looked back and saw Jim's hand completely under her dress.

Megan had said she wouldn't let the guys touch her pussy directly but after kissing for thirty minutes and having her breasts touched she couldn't say no. She didn't realize that the car had come to a stop in the rest stop until she didn't hear the road noise.

Jill stopped the car and quickly leaned around to see Jim's middle finger pushing in and out of Megan's pussy. Her legs were open almost two feet so she could see the hair and the raised pleasure button.

Mark too watched but saw another car puling up next to him. "Uh..company is coming."

Megan grabbed Jim's wrist and pulled out his finger and hand before blushing and pushing down her dress. She realized that both Jill and Mark had watched. "I need a cold drink," she giggled.

Megan kept Jim at bay the rest of the way and on the way home Mark moved in the back. "Hi," she whispered as she rubbed over his crotch.

"Jesus Meg we are not even out of the parking lot."

"Oops...sorry," she giggled.

"I put some tissues in the back of the seat," Jill said looking in the rear view mirror. Megan had told her that she planned on jerking Mark off on the way home.

"Are you going to?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Hold your briefcase over your lap."

Jill and Jim heard the zipper being lowered and a few minutes later heard Mark's moans. They heard Megan's hand hitting against the briefcase and ten minutes later heard Mark cum. "AHHHH!"

*

Megan was horny again as she pulled her car into her driveway. She noticed another car in front of the house that she didn't recognize. When she entered the house she heard her husband's voice.

"We're back in the den!"

She thought that the "we" meant Bobby and him but when she got there she saw the girl Melissa that she had met once. "Oh....uh hi." She glared at her husband.

"Billy is over at Doug's house," Tom grinned. "I'll order some pizza."

"Be right back," he said to the blushing blonde girl.

Megan quickly followed him. Once they got into the kitchen she grabbed his hand. "What's going on?"

"You're the one who suggested it," he grinned.

"I was first...I mean with Mark."

"She was free tonight so I figured we could at least get to know each other. I mean her and you."

"Don't you like her?"

"God, how old is she?"

"Almost twenty."

"I don't even know what to do," Megan sighed.

"Play it by ear," he grinned.

Megan wanted to say no but it would probably mean that he would not go for a threesome with Mark. "OK but if it gets weird we stop."

Things relaxed once the pizza came. Melissa was as nervous as Megan and when she helped clean up she told her so. "I've never done anything like this before."

"I haven't either," Megan whispered looking down at the small perky braless breasts under the light blue blouse.

"I've only been with my ex," Melissa confessed.

"If you don't want to do this it's ok," Megan said.

"No, I need it. He broke up with me because he said I was a prude. Plus I really like you."

"Hey you two! It's getting late and Bobby is coming home in an hour."

"Whew...let's go," Megan said. She led the way into the den and saw Tom smiling. She didn't say anything as she sat next him on the sofa. Melissa sat across from them on the large chair. The silence was deafening.

"Why don't you come over here and sit between us?" Tom asked with his right wrist covering his hard bulge.

Melissa pushed down her short denim skirt and walked over and turned to sit down. Megan had moved to let her in.

"Good, I'll turn off some lights," Tom quickly arose and turned off the overhead light leaving only the hallway light on. He turned and saw the two females sitting stiffly. "Loosen up. Why...uh..why don't you kiss?"

Megan took a deep breath and moved closer. When Melissa did the same they faced each other and pushed their lips together.

Both felt the soft difference between a male's lips and a female's. They smelled each other's perfume as their lips started moving side to side and up and down.

It was Melissa's tongue that ventured out first. She tasted Megan's lip-gloss and waited for Megan's tongue to join the party. Seconds later the two tongue tips touched and flicked and played. They didn't notice Tom unzip and pull out his hard shaft.

Time stood still for Megan and Melissa. Their lips opened more and their tongues explored and ventured deeper.

Tom had his hard-on tightly in his fingers watching his wife and assistance kissing. As they moved around on the sofa their clothing moved higher and higher up their legs until both of their panties were showing.

As Melissa pulled her lips away Megan glanced over and saw her husband jerking off. She was so horny from her carpool activities and now the girl's kisses that she wanted more. Her hand moved from behind Melissa's back, under her arm until it cupped the girl's tiny breast.

"Fuck," Tom said softly. He started to stand and join them when Megan looked his way.

"Not yet," she smiled.

Melissa looked his way for the first time and saw his hard cock out of his pants. "Oh my God."

"Forget him," Megan laughed. She found Melissa's hard nipple and lightly pulled.

"That feels good....can I..touch you?"

"Yes," Megan grinned. She leaned back and felt Melissa's trembling fingers crawl up her side until they surrounded and cupped her right boob.

Melissa smiled knowing the breast was about the same size as her own. They played with each other's nipple as their mouths once again came together.

Tom figured that they would only do some touching tonight but again was shocked when his wife reached down between Melissa's thin thighs and rubbed her middle finger up and down the obvious crease of her pussy. She glanced over and Tom. "Are you going to help me undress her?"

He was up like a jackrabbit and grabbed Melissa's lime green panties. She didn't have to lift her hips for him to pull them down from her blonde pubic hairs and off her feet.

"OH YES!" Melissa moaned feeling Megan's knowledgeable fingers touching the right places. Meanwhile Tom was pulling off her shirt, which left her naked. Tom moved to his previous seat and joined his fingers with Megan's on Melissa pussy.

All three of their faces came together until their tongues all touched. Tom and Megan quickly removed their own clothes and as Tom helped Melissa onto her back Megan moved between her legs.

"Do it baby...kiss it..kiss her pussy," Tom whispered.

Megan smiled. "I will but I really need for you to fuck me." She lowered her lips and kissed up Melissa's inner right thigh until she tasted her juices. Her tongue lashed out moving from the lowest point to the clitty and back again. "AHHH," She moaned feeling Tom's hard cock enter her need. As he fucked her Megan's lips moved back and forth with each thrust until Melissa came.

"OH GOD I'VE NEVER..IT FEELS SO..SO GOOD!!"

A minute later Tom came on the top of his wife's ass. "Help me Melissa," Tom said pushing Megan on her back. He opened her legs and both jammed their faces into the hot steaming slit.

"OH...RIGHT THERE...RIGHT THERE...RIGHT THERE!"

It was later that night after Tom went to bed that Megan called Jill. "You're not going to believe what just happened."

The End of Chapter Two.

Ending note: Seems the spouses have some secrets as well. But will Mark's wife join him for a foursome or will he have to go alone? And Jill's husband? What's up with him? The birthday party is coming up next and looks to be a woozy. Thanks to all of you who have made me one of your favorite authors. It keeps me writing. Don't forget to send me your feedback and don't forget to vote. Gracious. Love..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers
12