All Comments on 'Case of the Fertilized Fish Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

This is reading like an Iron Crowbar dream. The tall black haired femme fatale is named Laura. The ME is Martha. The police Lt is a Georgia Bulldog as the majority of the TCPD are Bulldog supporters. And finally the villain I has multiple businesses like Wargrove. It’s a fun read . 5 star!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman10 months agoAuthor
Correcting the record...

The Police Lieutenant is a composite name of two persons who are Tennessee Volunteers. Smokey the bluetick hound is named after the real Smokey (I think he's Smokey XI), the redoubtable mascot of the Tennessee Volunteers.

As to the TCPD: Joanne Warner is an Alabama fan. Teresa is an Auburn fan. Teddy Parker is an Ole Miss alumnus. Kerri Ambrose is an LSU fan. Julia Rodriguez is preferential to Texas A&M, at least among the SEC teams. Your Iron Crowbar loves dogs, and particularly likes the outstanding mascot of the UGA Dawgs.

As to other similarities, you'll see why in Chapter 2...

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES