All Comments on 'Castaways Ch. 10'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a wonderful end

to a lovely story. Thanks for writing it. Now, get your arse back on the table and update Nurse Jenny! :)

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic ending

I love it when it all works out. I didn't like the pregnant woman drinking thing, but that's just a nitpick. Wonderful story BW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved the whole story

Loved the whole story and what a nice ending. I was hoping you could get on with The Cherry Poppers now. Guess that's the problems of having successful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

awesome series, and i loved how you ended it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WoW!

I was a little worried when you killed everyone off in the first couple chapters but you defiantly had plenty of story left to fill the other 8. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down until the end. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great series

I thought it could have used another chapter or two dealing with Em's advancing pregnancy and the birth of the baby, then maybe ending with John and Em taking their child to visit the island where he/she was conceived. Great series overall though.

DaddyslilkittenDaddyslilkittenover 15 years ago
Wonderful

That was a terrific story. Once I started reading I couldn't stop till I have finished all 10 chapters. Looking forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing such talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great concept and follow through

I like the story a lot. Some parts of the story made me smile in memory of Disney's movie "Swiss Family Robinson".

<P>

I do have a few small quibbles though.

<BR> * You used the word "accept" where you should have used "except". The definitions are quite different.

<BR> * They could have put the cash in a bank safe deposit box. Your way worked, unless word of the 'unusual' cash reward gets back to Mr. Cure'. With the money safe, they could have planned its transfer at their leisure.

<BR> * I was pretty sure you weren't going to kill off John and Em, so after the pirates arrived and John and Em decided to attempt escape via the raft, it was obvious that the Coast Guard would have to save them.

<BR> * What is it with your use/overuse/misuse of the word "extolled", check the root definition below.

<P>

<B>ex⋅tol</B>

<BR>  /ɪkˈstoʊl, -ˈstɒl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ik-stohl, -stol] Show IPA

<B><I>–verb (used with object), -tolled, -tol⋅ling.

to praise highly; laud; eulogize: to extol the beauty of Naples.</I></B>

<BR>Also, ex⋅toll.

<P>

<BR>Origin:

<BR>1350–1400; ME extollen < L extollere to lift up, raise, equiv. to ex- ex- 1 + tollere to lift, raise up

<P>

<BR>Related forms:

<BR>ex⋅tol⋅ler, noun

<BR>ex⋅tol⋅ling⋅ly, adverb

<BR>ex⋅tol⋅ment, ex⋅toll⋅ment, noun

<P>

<BR>Synonyms:

<BR><B><I>glorify, exalt, celebrate.</I></B>

<P

<BR>Antonyms:

<BR>disparage.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simply superb

What a great lovestory.As a person from the Pacific, it reminded of the setting that I am familiar with.The passion the friendship,and above the love that developes is simply superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Great story,well written. The only thing I did not like was the pg and wine drinking. BIG no-no but I will not penalize you for that since it was just a story, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely

This had to be the best written story that exists on this site> You combined a beautifull storyline with amazing sex it was hansomly written thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed this story tremendously. It moved well and kept me very interested in what was going to happen next. Sure would love to see the sequel from this point forward.

jalapamajalapamaalmost 14 years ago
Hated to see it end!

What a wonderful literary work. You have a talent for storytelling and kept me reading the entire series.

And an epilogue would not be a bad idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
TOP QUALITY STORY

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Your story is why I still read Literotica, even though so many stories come across as too similar to previous stories. You covered the crash, survival, and rescue just wonderfully. I can't think of any way to improve your story, except I would love an additional chapter or two covering John and Em after marriage and after the book comes out. Thanks for a wonderful, interesting reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just finished reading all of the story, loved it! the only improvment you could make would be more variaion in the love making scenes! apart from that excellent! :)

lantuslantusover 12 years ago

Wow, I loved this story! I like reading about survivors and such, pulling through difficult situations, and you got it all on the nose. The trials and difficulties, and remembering the little things like wiring for rope and diet variance and such. I would have rather liked another chapter or two showing their life afterward, but that's really just because I have grown fond of John and Em, and want to see more.

Great story!

BeeDubyah723BeeDubyah723about 12 years ago
Great story

I read this story almost nonstop. You did a great job on all the details. I agree with previous comments though. I would really like to see how things turn out with the book and how the visit to the family of the rescued Emily goes. You definitely have the potential for a few more chapters here. I would love to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, but..

When are they getting married? The character you portrayed would have been responsible enough to prepare for a wife as well as a child. Sorry, living together and married are two different things and I believe that John would have thought of raising his children as his own instead of as a "bastard child" of a socially irresponsible parents.

Otherwise outside of a few grammatical errors, it was an excellent story...a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The child wouldn't be a bastard though, just born out of wedlock. to be a bastard, the child would have to not know who his father was, or know but have the father refuse to acknowledge parentage.

The child would have been born to a financially stable couple bonded together through love and devotion. can't ask for much better. besides, he fully intends to marry her anyway, so no big deal. God is all knowing and all forgiving. I'm sure that means He understands their relationship and intent a lot more personally than some bible thumping nitwit like yourself.

As previous posters have said, the real problem with this is that John allows her to drink heavily while pregnant. this is both idiotic and out of character for someone who seems to be ontop of most situations.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Grade A Story

It had ups,downs,amazing sex scenes action, my good sir your truly a master craftsmen. Like all good things this had to end but still an amazing read, I look forward to seeing more of your stories. five stars well earned.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Great Story

Kinda on pins and needles as the story progressed. The last chapter was mostly anti-climatic because it ended too abruptly. Overall though, you spin a very good tale. Lots of sex and violence, the stuff dreams are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Over all a great read. Attention to detail. A prologue would have been nice tying up loose ends. Settling details about book sales, baby birth. Ie twins,etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sooo.... Pregnant and drinking wine.... Not sure if that's a good idea. But all in all, a pretty damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It doesnt matter if she drank enjoy the story and shut up. Best story I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!

Ok, this story is absolutely amazing! Although, the sex scenes were so well written and so deeply detailed, I had to explain to my husband why I was blushing while looking at my "work" and where I'm getting new ideas in the bedroom. Lol thank you for creating such a great story! I loved it so much that I've read it at least 6 times now! Total fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

WOW Is all I can say. WOW

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
I agree with Danielle about the pregnant woman drinking alcohol.

That said; I thought it was a really fine story and gave you Fives for every chapter? Thank you for a very entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good story, nice read. The only neg for me was I felt the ending took too long and was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I Loved this story. Thank you for writing

beezlebubbeezlebubalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

Bravo...Wonderful story

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
What an amazing story

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ What more can I say

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It would not have hurt for another chapter.

At least a happy wedding !! Anyway, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is Meredith drinking so much when pregnant

Wtf

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 4 years ago
Great story BUT...

Must agree with the last two comments. The story did end too abruptly for my liking but overall a bloody good ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great story of survival and new found love. The drama was great, first with the three drug runners and then with the kidnapper/pirates' who did the two love birds in. The end of the story where ok could have been a lot better if it had continued with more of their lives after they returned to New York, marriage, the book deal and the birth of their child, etc. The storyline overall was excellent and gets my 5++ star vote

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Second time through

This is the first series on Lit that I’ve come back to read the whole thing a second time. A fantastic read! Truly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was excellent. However, before I write my comments I have to wipe my eyes. I have been reading one or two chapters every day for the past four or five days. Truly enjoyable story. It had everything that situation called for: Sex, love, action, fear and a lot more. I am glad I read it.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6817 days ago

***** 5 Stars. An amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Castaways Ch. 09 Previous Part
Castaways Series Info

SIMILAR Stories