Cat's Sexy Ski Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gary was able to recover, he said, "Wow, that's a great way to help clean someone up."

"Don't think we're finished pal," Amy replied, "It's my turn now."

Amy stood up and turned her back to Gary. Gary took the wash cloth and repeated Amy's steps, washing her back, her beautiful butt, and gorgeous legs. Amy stood with her legs as far apart as possible in the small shower, and, after soaping up his finger, Gary stuck it up Amy's anus. He swirled it around, then shoved it in as far as it would go, then almost back out again. Amy was moaning loudly, enjoying the sensation in her rectum.

When Gary removed his finger completely, Amy started to protest, but then Gary spread her ass cheeks wide and stuck his tongue in her ass. Gary reamed Amy's ass out with his tongue, licking from the top of her crack down to her pussy, then back to her anus. Gary then turned Amy around and went to work on her snatch. He ate her out, licking and sucking her pussy lips, flicking her clit with his tongue. Amy finally had an explosive orgasm, squirting her juice directly into Gary's mouth. Gary lapped up as much as he could, but Amy was flowing heavily by now, and some of her cream ran down Gary's face.

When Gary stood up, Amy said, "Got anything left? I could use a good fucking from behind."

"Let's see what we can do," Gary replied.

Amy turned around and bent over at the waist, placing her hands on the shower wall for support. Gary was already sporting a huge hard-on again, and he grabbed his dick in one hand, placing the bulbous tip at the entrance to Amy's pussy. Gary grabbed her hips and shoved his dick in as hard as he could, then began pounding away. She liked it fast and hard once in awhile, and this was certainly doing the trick. Amy was trying to stifle her moaning so as not to wake up Cat and Neil, but Gary was giving her the fucking she needed and she couldn't help herself. She already had two or three additional orgasms, and her legs were getting weak.

Gary said, "Here I come," and he shot his load deep into Amy's womb. When his dick finished its spasms, he pulled out and leaned back against the wall.

Amy turned around, got on her knees and said, "Let me get that for you." She then applied her mouth to Gary's cock, cleaning every bit of cum off of it. They soaped up one more time, then got out of the shower and dried each other off.

Just as Amy walked back into her room, Neil was starting to wake up. "Well, if it isn't sleeping beauty," Amy said to Neil.

"Boy, you're up early, and showered too!" Neil exclaimed.

"Hey we got things to do today so let's go," Amy replied.

Neil looked closely at his wife and said "And what's with that smirk on your face. You look like the cat that just ate the canary."

Amy's grin got wider and she thought to herself, "Well something a lot bigger than a canary anyway."

In the other room, Gary had to shake Cat before she would even open her eyes. Gary just figured Cat was being her usual late-riser self, unaware she and Neil had had an early morning tryst that used up what little energy she might have had. The two couples finished getting dressed, went down to the restaurant for breakfast, then headed out to the slopes for some good skiing.

It was a glorious, fun-filled week as the two couples divided their time equally between skiing and fucking. The two women took turns getting double teamed by the men, and, insisting on fair play, the men enjoyed the simultaneous attentions of both women.

On one such evening, while kneeling on the livingroom floor with Gary embedded deep in her snatch, Amy was sucking her husband's fat cock until the two men filled her at both ends with cum. Not to be outdone, Cat lay on her back across the ottoman with her head hanging down, allowing Gary to fuck her deep down into her throat, while Neil held her legs up over his shoulders as he fucked her hard in the ass. Both men then sprayed the blonde woman with buckets of jizz until she was covered from head to toe.

At their next fuck session, with Amy impaled on Gary's cock, Cat sat squirming on his face, and the two women began kissing and sucking each others tits. Then Neil got his turn, as the girls switched places, with Cat now riding Neil's pecker as Amy spread her pussy lips across his mouth.

"What a great vacation," Cat thought to herself as she shuddered to another orgasm. "Just what the doctor ordered."

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories