All Comments on 'CC - Universal Remote Pt. 04'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
richie78richie783 months ago

Excellent revenge by the sister but I feel the remotes true owner might be annoyed at her breaking it

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

He raped his sister and his mom and his punishment is to have sex? His punishment should have been to have the desire to have sex but never get an erection. That every orgasm would be either extremely painful or without feeling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In earlier chapters you have the Gabby is a stepsister so wouldn’t Emmanuelle be her mother and not her stepmother?

tbone231tbone2313 months ago

That was a fun twist. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Comeuppance twists like this are always lame. They always rely on the protagonist being an idiot.

dvmrdvmr3 months ago

I loved the series while he had control. Not so much now.

solesurfersolesurfer3 months ago

Amazing :-) keep up the good writing!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander3 months ago

I love this story. Wish the remote wasn't gone but it just ended so well.

NursesNurses3 months ago

He needs to put that remote back together. Some patience and good glue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hated it. Hopefully there's another chapter where he fixes it and regains control.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope this motivation for the mc to get better/revenge otherwise it a cliche let down.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor3 months ago

nice concept.... but over all disappointing. Lots of tell. very little show. Which any creative writing class will tell you is backwards. Very much a let down over all, could have been oh so much better.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

That was one very nasty deviant orientated step sister however, ending the story that way was probably better as if he had glued it back together, his response to her would have taken it to another level of nastiness.

Mixed minds on this story, had a lot of potential but it felt like it went off the rails too quickly.

From a story perspective, I personally lean towards happier endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES