All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 04'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
JaphrimalJaphrimalover 5 years ago
Not gonna lie.

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 5 years ago

Great series! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Really love seeing the progression of the characters! Just finished binge reading your series so far, and gotta say, it's in the 'Greats' league for me! Keep up the good work.

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Too much of a cliffhanger

The story is riveting. So much so that it is painful when you have raised so many issues and left ALL of them unresolved. Damn but that's frustrating! To even partially resolve them all, this episode would need to be twice or thrice as long. I realize that your average length of an episode is about 5 Literotica pages, but I think this chapter really needed maximum effort, even if it took 15 or 20 pages to accomplish. Your story only gets better and more fascinating with each addition. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

The improbable but lovely story continues. Much appreciated 💋

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Very good

You're moving towards solving the issues, and in a sexy way too. Even if I'm not a fan of grannies I really enjoyed it.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

It’s fun but wacko. There is no such thing as an 80 year old woman who looks 35 or 40. So that’s another hint that he’s still in a coma and dreaming all of this.

Anyway, endless sex with an impossibly hot 80 year old is amusing to read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Stars (of course)...

...though in my head I'm deducting a half star for a slight increase in soppiness.

FallingSandFallingSandover 5 years ago
No such thing...

,,,As a hot octogenarian. I'm with MajorRewrite on that. But aside from the suspension of disbelief on that issue, I'm greatly enjoying this story and look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Sweet.

That was an interesting mixture of hot and kind of sweet at the same time. I really enjoyed it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love the series but an 85 grandmother who looks and fucks like a 20 year old? That was too much. There's only so much Oil of Olay and a daily walk can do. Given that, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Investing in Josh (5 stars)

I'm enjoying in the progression of the story. Excellent balance of sex and just a plain damn good story. We all wish we had Josh’s problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

5* so far for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

That poor bastard. Maybe he will just end up with a harem. I keep hoping he gets back with leanna, but I have a feeling he might be in a coma. I'm loving this series. Thank you for writing it.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 5 years ago

Ok, granny sex wad weird. I also hope Leanne is not making a reappearance. She left him in the lurch. I honestly don't know why he would even consider taking her back. Trina is a much better fit for him anyway. Maybe with a side of 3 ways with the slutty teachers on a semi regular basis. Still, can't wait to read more. Just keep the senior citizens clothes on PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep'm cuming

I have read the series and loved your writing. I hope you will keep the chapters cuming and expand on the characters. Thanks for your time and efforts. 5 *

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Another great story

Please keep the series of stories a going, I look forward to the next chapter of Central High Blues, thanks again for a great story

SuggestionSuggestionover 5 years ago
Trying to Hard?

I think that you have plenty of feedback already about the age of Nurse Hamilton. The combination of her age and mind-reading perhaps pushed things a little further into fantasy than we are used to with your stories. I enjoyed it, but it was very . . . unexpected.

When I think hard about this chapter what finally comes to mind is that the sex with Nurse Hamilton felt so detached. While that was necessary for the story during some of his talking, there were definite spots where he was focused on the sex, but the sex still felt detached.

You did a great job on page 1 with the parents, and it seemed like that was really going well. So you might be trying too hard with the push to get everything out in the open with Nurse Hamilton. Especially with the mind-reading, it felt surreal. Having Nurse Hamilton being too familiar with Mom might make things worse, but . . . it might be just weird enough to make this a truly memorable storyline. Those are some pretty dangerous waters to swim in.

Someone mentioned that the whole thing is starting to seem like a coma dream sequence. I think that it would be a great reboot idea after you finish this series. People talk around coma patients without realizing that they still subconsciously hear you. So it'd be neat to have him wake up from his initial coma or from the relapse to find that large parts of this story are a dream based on conversations around him. He would then get to relive the experience with some insights from his dream but with a little more reality and with people not being exactly as he "remembers" them. It could be a lot of fun to read (and write).

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a little much

I have no problem in general with the main character having a sexual relationship with every female character introduced. I can convince myself a mother of 2 adults is super hot, but I cannot convince myself and 85 year old woman is hot. An 18 year old having sex with an 85 year old is bizarre. Otherwise keep up the good work.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Geriatrics nurse?

Sorry, I mean a geriatric nurse. 80+. Good grief, you have gone where no man has gone before. Not even batman's butler would go down that bat pole.

Apart from that oldies junk, a good yarn.

Next time put it innthe tags as a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

When will you be adding more i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Because you've commented on feeling like you've written yourself into a corner recently, I wanted to mention this thought to you: the solution to all our protagonist's troubles (and yours as the author) is found in Beth. I can see a few different ways of bringing it all to a resolution once she's involved again, but I think that's the key for you. Happy hunting!

dpa44nxadpa44nxaover 5 years ago
Please Carry On

I love this story and as its author you can steer it in which ever direction you please. Personally I am not a lover of the whole right it off as a coma dream ever since Booby in Dallas that happens too much.

I don't see a quick conclusion to this story as there is so much going on.

All I can say is please don't rush an ending to suit other comments, this is your story and you are doing a marvellous job, after all age is just a number these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Usually I read the stories on here to jack off, and they're full of sex and descriptions of such that get me going and gone. I've spent the past few hours actively enjoying this story for just that, the story. If pornhub ever took the Netflix model and made it's own content with stories and drama, this should be the first thing used.

CynergeticCynergeticover 5 years ago
Keep them coming

This story is one that you can write forever. The characters are great and easily a story to add and take away people as you want to keep it fresh. I would keep writing this one and spin off into other areas following his life like you did from hospital to high school. Maybe next college and part time job. Or trade school and on the job training. So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You lost me

I pushed through the last couple of submissions, going with the suspension of belief required with what has been mostly a fun story, but I've decided Josh is an asshole. Fancy treating Trina like he is. The guilt trips are fleeting and then he just carries on. He's 18 and yet so mature that he can help save teacher's careers? Can't buy that.

There was the ridiculous cock that wouldn't get hard but would come for days in the previous series and now the 85 year old nurse. It's gone from beyond ridiculous to crap.

Thanks for the effort you put in but it's simply gone too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
85 Years old?! Seriously!?

I think you're confusing Oil of Olay with miracle cream or the stem cell goop that Professor Farnsworth used in futurama. An 85 year old woman will never look that good. You must be confusing her with a 60 year old who looks 40. This was a good story up until this point but you've officially jumped the shark. If you have an old woman fetish than to each their own but at least warn people or change the genre. Disgusting...

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Okay....

I was judiciously turned off when the 85 year old started getting down to 'bidness. I mean really, have you seen anyone over the age of 80? It's not like people in their 50's and 60's, 80 year old have seriously lost a great deal of bone density, muscle mass and general tone in their body. Not to forget females over 80 having usually gone through the menopause quite a while ago, so getting natural lubrication from an octogenarian vagina is not going to be easy if at all possible.

Despite this though, the introspective discussion about the issues 'bothering' Josh was really well written. So I was really put off by the sex but intrigued by the way you are dealing with the obvious issues surrounding Josh's hedonistic lifestyle.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 4 years ago
About the age

I know some of you guys are having issues but it’s no more far fetched than anything else. I saw Raquel Welch in a bikini in her seventies and I wouldn’t have hesitated to knock the bottom out of it. Just chill. Genes and upkeep will keep people young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Thank You

Complete Turn off as soon as the Granny arrived into the story. I'm sorry but an Octogenarian is not sexy for the majority of the readership. There was no reason to make her that old. And no, a healthy diet and good genes still cannot overcome the slow creep of time.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 3 years ago
Erik is correct

I am 63 but none of the ladies I chat with online believe me due to my picture looking like I'm in my late 40's at most. So Anon, YOU ARE NOT CORRECT. Genes make a massive difference in ageing. Now it happens that both sides of my genetics often live to be 100 or more. Thus My life expectancy barring accidents, is 100 Average. Count that into your formula (Yes, I'm a tech geek) and you will find that a well maintained 80 odd year old is fine having sex. Perhaps not wild aggressive sex but moderate sex Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Big Nope

Your stories are amazing but this one is a complete turn off. Grannies are not attractive to the majority of readers and there was no reason to make her so old. I'm glad that some of you in the comments are taking care of yourselves in your advanced age. But there is a big difference between 60 and 80 so quit kidding yourself.

Billman66Billman66almost 3 years ago

Joshua's roster is a bit much, I mean neither the crack of dawn not the hole in the ozone layer's safe. Keep writing but remember to assist the target audience with their suspension of disbelief.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsalmost 3 years ago

I've read the 'Spinal..no joke' series as well as 'Central' to this point. I've enjoyed the story in the main and think your writing is quite good. I've read some comments over the episodes and find agreement with some. My commentary that follows has no idea about where this or any other writing has gone. I think the first series was actually two separate serials. I don't know what you cut about Beth but perhaps it should be re-integrated if you ever refine, re-edit or develop a novel. A separate series or story about Beth's exploits at college could be fun. I'd like to have some explanation or understanding of why Josh is so adult in contrast to an 18yr old that is supposedly a 16yr old in life experience. I'd like to know why Josh has never tried to understand why his Dad is no longer paunchy. What has taken him so long to be questioning the changes in his home and parents. The vacilating ages of Beth, Leanne, Brenda and the Lynn/Leanne swaps are bothersome. I love Grannie Hamilton as a character but the the 85yr old versus Heather 33 was not necessary. It isn't the age (Jane Fonda is 83 and sexy), it is the timeline that does not help the story. Okay, it is a magic dick story, but EEE tits and larger on trim/toned 5ft women? Really?? Lots of fantasy being thrown into one story. Also seems like a breeder thing is entering the story line. Is Heather and/or other school personnel getting knocked up? Trina, her mom, and Josh?? I am not certain that Mom and Pop and who knows who else they party with helps the story. I look forward to reading on...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Really like Gma Hamilton!!!

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

Nurse Hamilton is perhaps the smartest person in this story. Kudos. She is literally the right person at the right time for our protagonist.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Nurse Hamilton is an interesting character, and for the critics, google “sexy 80 year old nude” and look at the images. Many are no longer attractive but some are as Nurse Hamilton is described. That said, extremely large tits at 80 are either mostly sagging bags, or are implants.

As for Lisa Green, her problems teaching are described as stemming mostly from her submissive personality. All Josh has to do is take control of her as he did his sister Beth, and just like Beth Lisa will gain confidence and become dominant. It worked once, why not again? (joking)

Suspension of disbelief is getting more difficult, but so far I’m still enjoying the story, although the sex is getting rather blasé.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not crazy about her being 85. A bit old for this guy. Plus, she would have retired much sooner. 70 would have made more sense and still she could hand a granddaughter who was 33.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Adding the more than spry elderly Nurse who is obviously an alien from the future was an incredible stroke of genius which goes along perfectly with the rest of the story.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Damn. Go Nurse Hamilton. Wowzers! 😂😂

Livinthelife77Livinthelife777 months ago

Harold and Maude sure was an excellent movie, don’t you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES