All Comments on 'Ch. 01: Threshold'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Just wanted to thank those that have taken the time to read the story. I've gotten a little feedback via email and your encouragement means a lot to this writer. I'm very pleased you've enjoyed it... I enjoyed writing it (and yes, I'll definitely write some more).

Thanks again,

Wilson Spalding

CindysBobCindysBobover 19 years ago
this is one terrific story!!!

You did a marvelous job with this one. You took your time in bringing it along, your talent more than adequate to hold my attention. Then you paid my patience off with a fabulous action sequence. Great all the way along. This is one of the best---and more realistically imagined---stories I've ever read on this or any site. Kudo's!

docBluedocBlueabout 19 years ago
Great tale !

Great dialogue. Very natural and believable conversations in that situation. Then, turning on Janie's inner slut was a joy to read. I like the slow start before the sex. It makes the story believable and builds the anticipation, which is the great thing about a good story ... or good sex!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 19 years ago
Smoking Hot

Believable setting and storyline. White-Hot topic. Very hot sex. This angle isn't for everyone, but if you enjoy wife/girlfriend sharing (or just fantasizing about it) then this is just what the doctor ordered. Slut-wives are so much fun to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
way to go!

fantastic story.great build up,not too long,superb ending.

so much more entertaining than the "true" stories.

and for all the negative critics:"get a life"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where there is a chapter one...

...there has to be a chapter two, sonner or later.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Hot, hot hot! I didn't think I was gonna like it- enormous jocks at a super bowl party. But I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...