All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 07'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Slowing some

Still a great story but it seems to be bogging down. I suspect the next chapter will pick it back up. I think the FBI would really have gotten involved much sooner. Keep em coming.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread on the Lit forum (Author's Hangout).

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
This can't be happening!!!!!

What an arrogant arsehole! Paul is thinking only of himself and not the good of the company when he says "I won't do business like that. You are not going to, either. Most importantly, Dunn Chemicals will not. At least it won't happen as long as I'm sitting in this chair and it's my call." He is basically cheating on his company by denying them the chance to use the information and certainly deserves the loss of his stock options if not more. AutumnWriter, you are going to have to pull something out of the bag if you hope to save this tale which is, quite frankly, becoming less believable each chapter. Sorry AutumnWriter, you are losing me!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Great Novel

Just catching up so I'm late finding this great story.

Thanks for the entertainment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Turn and weave, twist and turn

EutumnWriter:

You are a very devious woman if your writing is any indication. I love it! Thank You. Ronnie W.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MOLES AND CHIPMONKS HIDE THINGS

sometimes other discover them, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous