All Comments on 'Changed'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Great job!

Love the story so far. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it has it good moments

But turned me off with the gun i dont get that

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
changed

love it bring more and please don t make us wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great 1st submission

Great job! Hope You keep writing this series. The gun was fine, I'm not sure why that turned someone off, but to each his own.

Nell3dxNell3dxover 12 years ago
Thumbs up!

Good story. Continue to post. Its original, refreshing. The gun is fine,it represent the intensity of the scene and the character 's . Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A promising start with a not so promising end!

I liekd th story until he treated Annie as a bit of meat - no respect at all - his excusing himself later on didn´t make it better - disgusting cave male behaviour! If you are going for readers getting turned off just keep going with your story line. A pity! Deserve no stars if you start this bad with your very first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mostly good

I really like how this story is going but I have issues with two parts, the gun scene and the sex scene with Annie at the end. I just can't see how a guy having his eyes change would lead to her pulling a gun on him unless she was already aware of the supernatural world. Most humans would assume its a trick of the light or some medical condition, not that he was a crazy dangerous person. And where did Josh suddenly come from? How did he know something was wrong? And finally, what's with the girls being at the beck and call for Theo's needs? It makes it seem like the female pack members are nothing but sex slaves, there to do whatever they're told. If thats how this story is going to treat women I'm not impressed. Maybe he could show more respect so I can keep enjoying the story?

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
good start

For a first story it was good. Something was missing but honestly, I don't know what. I hope you continue to write this story.

rastogi2008rastogi2008over 12 years ago
Great job!!!!

I will be waiting for the next chapter.

LBGTPrideLBGTPrideover 12 years ago
Wow!!

Me likey!! I like how you have lots for detail....mostly about the woman. It is interesting that she has a gay friend and the beta is angry about it!! LOL!

Anyway...hope to see another chapter soon!! Wondering how it will play out?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!

Im so in love with what you have so far, please write more soon!!

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
More!

Love the first chapter, please finish the story!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Needs editing but

it's a good start.

goatman92goatman92about 11 years ago
First time

First story I ever read about a guy that could'nt get off on a girl and had to do it himself.

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

I am sorry but everytime I read the term dueling tongues I can't help but imagine one smacking the other with a white glove and then asking for honor to be settled the next day with cap and ball pistols at 20 paces...

Decent job for a first story though there were some sentences that didn't make sense since part of them were left out.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 11 years ago
If only...he woulda.....

If skinny, small boobed Annie had more flesh and was curvier he would have gotten off on her. When a man has a woman in mind for gratification... a shadow substitute

ain't gonna fill the bill and that's the real skinny...no pun intended.....lol...lol....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well ain't that something?

find your mate and fuck another chick.

Smart.

Really smart.

Should've stuck to choking the chicken.

Great start.

Looking forward to reading this story.

😀😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4.57 out of 5.0 - Really?

This story is ok but how did it get such a score? It's a stage setter without any real plot and little character development. I'm guessing a bit of ballot stuffing is a temptation the author finds himself unable to resist.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Great start!

Fantastic writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for posting!

regularguy13regularguy13almost 9 years ago
A little harsh

to criticize about character development in the first chapter. don't we have to let the author introduce us to the characters before we can expect them to evolve?

Great description. i'm interested in learning how the second meeting between the human and the wolf goes. what do you say to a woman who points a gun at you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over rated

How the hell this scores so high, I have no idea. Multiple times I've attempted to read this and it's so painfully juvenile, I stop reading. Once you're over about 20, this will come across as pathetic.

Quickfingers8Quickfingers8almost 5 years ago
Great beginning

This will be the third time I’ve read this story, and it’s still just so good! I’m not sure why I’ve never commented before. Love this set up you have going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous