Changed Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his pruning shears and slowly walked toward the ladies, brushing dirt from his hands and clothes. He smiled down at the ladies and offered to rub them down with the lotion, which they readily accepted. Both girls laid on their bellies, and he applied lotion to both of their backs, using one hand on each girl. He smoothed the lotion all over their backs, and on their asses, which he squeezed as he rubbed. The girls were moaning, and the redhead parted her legs for him to slide his fingers between them and into her wetness, causing her to moan louder. The dark-haired girl did the same and soon enough, he was fingering both ladies love holes.

He felt the girls hands at his belt as they unfastened his belt and pants, and tugged down his underwear to release his semi-erect nine inch shaft. The dark haired one, Raven, took his cock into her mouth while the red-head, Sara, licked his balls. Within seconds, he was rock hard.

Shawn gulped as he reacted in the same way as the guy on the video, as Samantha slowly took him into her mouth, working her tongue all along his shaft and balls. They both swung their gazes back to the tv as Samantha continued sucking Shawn's cock.

In the video, the ladies now had Manuel naked and laying on one of the deck chairs. Sara was between his legs sucking his cock and Raven was straddling his face and offering her wet pussy to his hungry tongue and lips. Raven had her hands on the back of the chair to steady herself, and Manuel had his hands on her ass cheeks to hold her up to his face. Sara was eagerly sucking and stroking his cock, and after a few minutes, she stopped sucking him to move up and straddle his lap, slowly impaling her pussy with his cock. Raven turned around to face Sara, and the girls kissed each other as Manuel ate Raven's pussy and fucked Sara's.

They did that for about five minutes before the ladies traded places, Raven going to Manuel's cock and Sara getting her pussy eaten. Raven sat on his cock facing his feet, in the reverse cowboy position. Sara leaned down so her breasts were touching Manuel's stomach and she started licking his cock and Raven's pussy both, and she slid a finger into Raven's ass and began finger fucking her asshole. Manuel was eagerly licking and sucking Sara's wet cunt and hard clit, as well as fingering her vagina and ass. Within minutes, both girls were screaming out their orgasms as their bodies flooded his mouth and cock with their juices. He pulled out of Raven and started stroking his cock, and within seconds, his cum went flying all over the ladies tits and faces.

Shawn and Samantha both climaxed as well, since she was sucking his cock and he was eating her pussy. At the sounds of the orgasm on the tv, they both got their own release as well.

*****************

Shawn woke up from Samantha's feathery kisses. They felt good all over his upper body. She noticed his breathing lightly, but starting to get more aroused. Samantha's soft hands started moving up towards Shawn's face. She kissed him deeply. His cock got more aroused, which Samantha noticed immediately.

Her hands started traveling down to his manhood and rubbed all up and down him. Shawn was now wide awake. He watched this vision of sexual indulgence playing with his most sensitive organ. She soon stopped her teasing and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Shawn started rubbing his hands through her hair and forced her deeper on his cock. She was now deep-throating him.

She pulled out and took him by the hand into the shower. He watched her naked body bend over and turn on the water. Her legs were more open, which exposed her smoothly shaved pussy. Shawn stuck a finger toward her glistening lips and had a taste of her. He watched her carefully get into the shower. "Are you going to stand there all day?" She asked with a smile.

Shawn slowly followed her into the shower. She rubbed soap all over his body. He felt her soft hands rubbing the soap in a massaging motion. She then handed him the soap to follow her example. He dropped the soap from being nervous being with a woman naked in the shower together. "Well, there is a good place to start," Samantha mentioned to him.

Opening her legs, Samantha tried cluing this lost young man into her erotic world. He followed her fingers up into her pussy and replaced them with his tongue. She leaned on the shower wall as Shawn moved his fingers in and out of her. The feelings of being in the shower with a guy brought back such memories to Samantha. Her legs spread more open to provide Shawn more access.

He saw Samantha remove the shower nozzle toward him. She put the water on her clit. Shawn had a difficult time focusing while the water and her nectar was running all his fingers and tongue. Samantha pushed a button and the shower water started to pulsate on her clit.

Samantha's breasts grew more prominently. She felt an orgasm starting to build up. Shawn used the soap to coat three fingers. "Fuck me hard baby!" Samantha begged through clenched teeth. She didn't have to ask again. Shawn slammed his fingers home. The combination of them and the massaging nozzle on her sensitive clit sent Samantha over the edge.

Her body wracked of orgasmic bliss all over Shawn's fingers and hungry mouth. She bent down to kiss him deeply for all his work. "Now it's time for me to ensure you are completely clean." She turned off the water and pointed to a towel. He took it and followed her to the bed. "I will need to get some cleaning supplies ready for you. He noticed that before she left she got a long pole from a closet and attached a red bag to it.

***********

Shawn was curious as to what the contents of that bag were, but he was hesitant to ask. He followed her to the bedroom and she said, "Sit on the bed, honey. I want some natural poses of you relaxing on the bed. I'll just stand here by the door and snap pictures with the camera. Just pretend I'm not here and watch the video on the television. Do what you want as you're watching too." She hit the play button on the DVD player and stood by the bedroom door, camera in hand. Shawn was a bit shy at first, then once he realized what kind of video Samantha had playing, he forgot all about her.

The video was a large breasted, auburn haired white woman being eaten out by a muscular black man wearing a military uniform. They were laying on a raised platform in the middle of the room that was piled with pillows and fur-like blankets. The top blanket was a black fur, which reminded Shawn of the bear-skin rug at his cabin in the woods. The woman's creamy flesh was bright against the darkness of the fur and the man was eagerly eating her pussy, his tongue plunging deep into her wetness. The black man stopped for a moment to remove his clothes, and reveal a very large, very thick, and very long black penis and a pair of full, heavy testicles. The woman's eyes grew larger as she turned around to take his shaft into her mouth.

Shawn felt the blood rush to his shaft and his erection was pushing against the cotton of his pants. He moved his hand down to start rubbing it as he watched the woman in the video performing oral sex on the soldier. Samantha was snapping away with her camera as Shawn began masturbating to the video. She knew these pictures were going to be excellent. She glanced at the television to see the woman being moved to her hands and knees and the man caressing her ass, preparing to slide into her pussy from behind. Samantha looked back to Shawn and saw that he had unfastened his pants and had his cock out, stroking it in long slow strokes. She took a few close-up photos of his hand on his shaft, then a few of the look of desire on his face.

The man in the video was now thrusting in and out of the woman's hot cunt and Shawn was stroking faster, in time with the man on the screen. She watched him, forgetting about the camera and she noticed that when he was close to cumming, he would stop, to prolong the experience, then he would start stroking again with a steady rhythm. A few times, he moved his other hand down and gave his balls a squeeze, and pressed against the sensitive skin behind them, groaning as he did so. She sat the camera down on the dresser by the door and reached into the red bag she had brought from the hall closet. She pulled out a slender vibrator and moved silently to the bedside. She turned it on the low setting and began moving it over his balls and the lower part of his cock, surprising him.

She looked at the tv again and saw that the man and woman were fucking hard and fast doggy style, and within moments the man was pulling out and stroking his cock, making his cum shoot out onto her ass in long white strands. Shawn also came hard, his cum shooting up into the air and landing on his stomach in little white puddles. Samantha ran her finger through the puddles of cum and then licked it from her finger. She handed him a towel from the stand by the bed and he wiped his stomach. She knew this was the time for the next step, so she turned the vibrator up to the high setting and pressed it beneath his balls, since he was too exhausted from masturbating to protest as she pressed the tip of the vibe against his asshole.

*********************

Samantha moved the toy closer to Shawn's nether hole. She left it there to see his reaction. He started to moan, but she wasn't sure if that was from the toy or a dream. Either way, she wanted him to experience heaven on earth. She moved slightly above his smooth face. Samantha let him rest a bit. She figured that he needed it after what she had in store for him.

Thinking about that made Samantha extremely hot. She took the time while Shawn was resting to watch more of the video. A woman was on the gynecologist's table with a doctor performing a physical exam. The patient's shaved pussy was being rubbed lightly by the doctor. Samantha moved the toy away from Shawn. She doubted he would have noticed it missing since he was almost comatose.

The doctor put two gloved fingers inside the woman's pussy and started manipulating her breasts with his other hand. He put a clear suction cup on the nipple and it started a pumping motion. The woman's back arched from the erotic feelings. The doctor resumed testing her pussy, which was wetter. That way, the doctor was more easily able to slide three fingers inside the woman's moist snatch.

Sure enough, the machine caused the woman's nipple to leak a tiny amount of milk. The doctor put it into a tube, which he then set it on the counter. While there, he picked up a few things for the next exam. The patient was on her hands and knees facing the doctor. He was lubing up his gloved hands and slowly opened up her ass. Samantha knew what was going to happen next. She imagined herself as that patient with Shawn playing doctor. The actor slid in a butt plug that he turned on. That was too much for Samantha to take. She exploded all over Shawn's face and neck. Her body shook repeatedly from the three orgasms.

After catching her breath, she noticed that Shawn continued to sleep. Samantha took that opportunity to get dressed and grab a nozzle for the bag. She knew that cleaning out Shawn that way and seeing her dressed up would wake up his entire body.

*****************************

She went to her dresser and removed a black cup-less corset, black silk thong panties, a black garter belt and black silk stockings. She grabbed her five inch black stiletto heels from the closet and went to the bathroom to change, taking the enema bag with her to fill. She dressed first, and did her make-up, touching up her eye shadow and lipstick. Then she brushed her hair til it fell in silky waves down her back and over her shoulders and bare breasts. She filled the bag with warm water and attached the hose and nozzle to it. She went to the door and looked into the bedroom. Shawn was still sleeping, laying on his side with his upper leg bent and his head turned toward the windows.

She quietly went to the bed and laid the bag on it, and noticed how loose Shawn's pants were. She slid her hand under the waist band and lightly caressed his ass cheeks as she pushed his pants down. He moved a little bit and she stopped her hand. She waited for him to settle again before resuming her caresses. She had pushed his pants down to his knees and was lightly rubbing the crack of his ass, her finger pressing at his anus with each stroke. He groaned softly as she pressed her finger into his ass. She moved up a little so she could see in front and noticed that his cock was getting hard. She licked her lips as she slowly pulled her hand away from his ass. She reached for the hot water bottle and the enema nozzle and a towel. She laid the towel on the bed by Shawn's ass and lubed the nozzle.

She slowly pressed her finger and the nozzle into his anus and he groaned again. She removed her finger and left the nozzle in his ass. She slowly released the clamp on the water tube and let the warm water slide into his ass. He woke up and looked at her sleepily, and said, "What are you doing to me, Sami?"

She smiled and said, "Nothing much baby, just giving you an enema to clean you out for some really hot fun later. I want you to really enjoy what I have planned for us later. Now just lay there and relax, and let this warm water fill your ass, then in about ten or fifteen minutes, go in the bathroom and use the toilet to get it all out again. Only then will I tell you what I have planned for you tonight, babe." She stood and moved closer to his face, and planted a big kiss on his pouty lips as her left hand slid down over his belly and caressed his rock hard cock gently, lovingly.

**********************

Samantha rubbed her hands along Shawn's cock. It grew from her moving her hands up and down mimicking her soft and wet pussy. Samantha put some flavored oil on her palms and rubbed them together. She resumed her caressing on Shawn. His cock grew harder. She slid the enema nozzle a bit deeper into Shawn to gauge his reaction. His cock started to throb a bit more. She resumed giving Shawn a hand job to distract him from the new sensation of having his ass manipulated in that manner.

Shawn soon started shooting all over Samantha's hands. She lowered her hungry mouth to his cock. Her tongue moved up and down it savoring his sweet and sticky jizz. She got wetter tasting him and knowing that he enjoyed every last part of it.

She then pulled out the nozzle from his ass. Water started flowing out but was soon stopped with her sliding a plug inside. She let him stay that way for a few minutes. He felt her tongue sliding along his chest and flick at his nipples. They got more swollen, which triggered renewed energy in his cock.

After a few minutes of teasing, Samantha took Shawn into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the tub and let him cool off for a bit. She told him to wash up while she gets things ready for the next part of the experience.

While he was in the tub, she pulled out a small glass bottle that contained a blue liquid. One of her friends gave her some samples of ED medicine to give clients in her business. She also thought about ensuring Shawn gets to more fully enjoy the new feelings she introduced him to with more toys.

***********************

While Shawn was in the bathroom, she poured two glasses of champagne. She garnished the glasses with a strawberry slice, and an orange slice. She added two drops of the blue liquid to the glass with the orange and stirred it in well. Luckily the medicine did not change the color or flavor of the drink, so he would not know that she put anything in it. A few moments later, he came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. She went to greet him with a hug and a deep passionate kiss, her tongue slipping into his mouth to dance with his.

Feeling a bit devilish, she playfully grabbed the towel from him and ran to the opposite side of the bed, waving the towel like a victory banner. He smiled wickedly then jumped across the bed, trying to recapture the towel, but she was quicker and moved out of his reach. He was laying across the bed on his stomach with his feet and arms hanging over the side, and his naked ass bared for her enjoyment. She tossed the towel onto the chair in the corner, then went to get the two glasses of sparkling champagne, handing him the one with the orange slice. He sipped it slowly, as though savoring the sweet fruity flavor, accented by the juice from the orange slice. They finished their drinks then Samantha took the glasses, placing them on the mantle of the bedroom fireplace.

Shawn rolled over onto his back and turned to put his head on the pillow as Samantha laid down beside him. She kissed him again and tickled him playfully, pushing his hands away unsuccessfully as he tickled her back. She lightly brushed her fingers over the mat of hair at his groin and noticed that his cock began hardening immediately. She knew that the liquid viagra was starting to work already. She leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the head of his shaft, and tasted the fluid that had gathered there. She felt his hand caressing her ass, slipping under the thin fabric of her thong panties. His fingers brushed the puffy lips of her mound and she pressed back against his hand, wanting to deepen the contact. Just as she took his cock into her mouth, his fingers slid into her wet waiting sheath and she moaned loudly.

His shaft was now rock hard as she slid her lips and tongue all over it while he fingered her pussy and clit. Samantha slid her hand down and cupped his balls, fondling them gently before sliding her fingers beneath them to lightly finger his anus, which made his cock throb in her mouth. She smiled as she realized he was enjoying the ass play she was doing on him, especially when she felt him press one of his fingers against her own tight pucker hole. She pressed back against his hand and his finger went into her slowly. She moaned as he started to finger fuck her ass. She released his cock from her mouth with a pop and turned her head to look at the handsome man who was pleasuring her so well and said, "Mmmmmm Shawn that feels sooo good! I want you to fuck me with this sexy cock now, babe."

He quickly pulled his finger from her butt and she laid on her back as he sat up and moved between her legs. He positioned himself at the dripping wet opening to her pussy and pressed home, burying himself completely within her wet heat. He leaned down and kissed her long and deep, his tongue mimicking the rhythm his pelvis had set. He cupped her breast with one hand, squeezing the nipple and rolling it between his thumb and middle finger, making Samantha moan loudly as her breathing increased. She was very close to losing control of her body and she said as much to Shawn. He quickly flipped her onto her knees, raising her ass up in the air and spreading her knees wide to open her to him.

He knelt behind her and stroked his shaft as he rubbed it against her open cunt lips, spreading the moisture over the head of his cock. He slapped her ass a couple times then pushed into her forcefully, fully burying himself in her wetness with one single thrust. She gasped as he filled her, then he started moving in her slowly at first, each thrust bringing her closer to the edge of ecstasy.

****************************

Samantha looked back at Shawn with lust in her eyes. Slowly, he increased his powerful thrusts. She motioned for him to squeeze her breasts as he pounded her. Shawn started to move a hand towards her large breasts but put it on her clit. Moaning softly, Samantha moved her hips to keep up with her younger lover.

With renewed vigor, Shawn pumped her harder and deeper. His shaft was being consumed by Samantha's dripping wet snatch. It looked so inviting to Shawn that he thought about finishing her off with his fingers and mouth. He decided against that after hearing Samantha beg, "fuck me so I am sore baby!"