Changed Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out Shawn rammed his cock into Samantha. She leaned back, and spread her legs more open. Her pussy opened up wider to more fully absorb Shawn's rock hard manhood. He lightly pulled on her hair, a move he saw in one of the many porn movies he used to pass the time while younger. The move caught Samantha by surprise, but her loud moan was a good indicator that she enjoyed it nonetheless.

It wasn't long until Shawn exploded hot streams of his nectar deep inside Samantha's pussy. She was unable to absorb all of it that some trickled down her legs intermingled with her own honey. She turned around to kiss him deeply. The couple had sweat along their chests and faces. Samantha took Shawn into the shower to get washed off. She told him that he would need to get to work in a few hours.

They had played around for most of the late night and early morning. Shawn was happy to find someone who was interested in him for more than his intelligence. His brains got him far in school, but he knew he had other more attractive features. One of them that Samantha particularly enjoyed was getting rammed with his steel hard cock. The ED liquid worked like a charm.

After the shower, Samantha slept on Shawn's chest for a few hours. Shawn put on some extra clothes that Samantha had from an earlier shoot. He had breakfast with her and drove off to work but not without a sensual morning kiss.

Shawn was there in time for the store's opening. He saw his co-worker who probably could tell that he was needing sleep based on his periodic stumbles and loss of words. Around lunch time, Samantha called the store. She told Shawn that two of her friends were coming in based on a referral to see the store's spring line.

*****************************

Around ten o'clock, two women strolled through the front door of the store and Shawn was right there to greet them. They told him that Samantha had sent them and they wanted to see everything available. Shawn smiled and knew that "everything" included him undressed. He motioned for one of the store employees to grab several items to show the ladies and he did so as well, leading them to the back of the store where the dressing rooms were. He held the curtain aside and the ladies went into the room.

Shawn's assistant came with her arms loaded down with many new items from the spring collection, which included many long lightweight gowns and robes, some short gowns, several corsets, garters, stockings, bras, panties, and body stockings, most of which were in pale pastel colors. Shawn and Mary laid the items out on the table in the dressing room and the ladies looked them over, deciding which they wanted to try first. Shawn excused himself for a few moments, Mary following him out and returning to her work.

He went to his office and closed the door, then sat behind his desk and opened the bottom drawer. He removed four condoms and the little bottle of liquid viagra that Samantha had given him. He poured a glass of water from the pitcher on the desk and added 2 drops of the liquid to it, swirling the glass around in his hand to mix it, then he drank it down in one gulp. He stood and put the condoms in his pocket then replaced the bottle back in the drawer. He left his office and returned to the dressing room, knocking on the door frame before going inside.

The sight that greeted his eyes was definitely from heaven, he thought with a grin. Both ladies were standing there in nothing but their birthday suits, one golden tanned perfection, the other a light chocolate goddess. They were each holding an outfit that they were about to try on. The raven haired, golden skinned beauty was holding up a transparent pink negligee with thin straps, the hem of which only went a few inches below her luscious ass. The chocolate goddess held a red body stocking which had an open crotch was strapless. Shawn smiled and asked like a true gentleman, "Do you ladies need any assistance trying on those clothes? I'd be glad to offer my assistance in ANY way needed."

They slowly slid into the outfits, both of which barely concealed their full breasts with their rock hard nipples nor their neatly trimmed pubic patches. Shawn inhaled deeply and his male senses detected that they were as aroused as he was, judging from the rock hard erection straining against the front of his slacks. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the condoms, tossing them onto the table as the ladies quickly undressed again, leaving only their high-heeled shoes on. He pushed the clothes on the table to the side and leaned casually against it, his ass resting against the table edge. He opened his arms and both girls walked into his embrace, kissing him eagerly. He broke the kisses and breathlessly asked their names. Golden Beauty was Maria, and Chocolate Goddess was Gina.

They went back to kissing and he felt a pair of hands pushing him back onto the table so he was laying with his legs hanging off the side, bent at the knees. He looked down to see Gina unfastening the front of his pants, then Maria's hands slipping beneath his underpants to free his very large, very hard erection and balls. The girls both giggled as they took turns licking and sucking his shaft and balls as he had one hand tangling in Maria's hair, the other in Gina's. He was surprised when Gina actually deep throated his entire length, sucking him hard until Maria said, "I want some of that lollipop too, girlfriend!" Maria did the same and he felt sure that he was going to explode right then.

"Ladies, you have to stop that if you don't want me to shoot too early, before you feel this rod within you!" he said with a chuckle and groan. They moved back and he sat up, then stood to remove his clothes. He laid on the floor and pulled Gina over him, positioning her pussy over his mouth as Maria straddled his lap. He felt Maria's wetness and heat even before she impaled herself on his rod in one slow downward movement. Gina got down on her knees, facing Maria, and Shawn buried his face in her dark wet flesh, his tongue flicking rapidly over her wet swollen lips and clit. She moaned loudly and he heard her say to Maria, "Samantha was right about this shop, girlfriend. It is DEFINITELY a full service store!"

*************************

Shawn was enjoying lapping up on Maria's pussy. She moved around so his tongue did likewise. While that occurred, Gina rode Shawn's cock wildy. Her hips slammed hard on his up and down. She had tightened her grip, causing Shawn to drive his hardness deeper inside. Maria was too engrossed to fully be aware of Shawn opening her ass cheeks with one of his hands.

He moved a finger slowly toward her pussy. He started rubbing her clit a bit. Pulling away, the digit went inside Maria's wet snatch. After concluding he had enough of her wetness, he resumed working on Maria's ass. He moved his finger lazily along toward her netherhole. The finger started moving around the outside of her tight ass.

Gina saw what was about to happen. She encouraged Shawn to slide the finger into Maria by pushing his hand. Maria felt his finger slide inside her ass and screamed in a way her husband could never get to hear. She started to orgasm from having her ass penetrated; something she always thought to try.

Gina felt Shawn get harder in her pussy. She pounded up an down until his cock started throbbing uncontrollably. He started shooting numerous hot streams of jizz into her waiting pussy.

Before long, the three-some started to catch their breath. Shawn thanked both ladies by eating both of them out. He knew that Samantha was one lucky person, but he was more so for meeting such a sexy cougar.

The End.