Changing Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Carol and I might have actually eventually gotten married. But then we got careless. It was a weekend when her folks were supposed to be out late. Something they had done before. I had waited in my car down the street until they had left, only then sneaking into her house through the back door, and then heading upstairs to her bedroom. Talk about fate. We'd been talking about "it" for quite some time now, and had finally decided that this was to be the night. I'd even gotten several condoms in preparation for it. I was down between her legs, doing what I'd come to love doing, eating her out when suddenly her bedroom door was thrown open, and there stood her father. How and when he had gotten suspicious, we never really knew. Though Carol did tell me she figured out her "guy friend" had eventually gotten jealous, having a thing for her himself, and eventually spilled the beans on us to her father.

I was given the choice of entering the service, or going to jail. Back then, I didn't see there being any other options, so I enlisted, though Carol promised she'd wait for me. We wrote for a while, but then I learned my letters never reached her.

Surprise, surprise. So I quit writing, and eventually met my future wife. The rest as they say, is history.

#

Promptly at eight I showed up at Carol's door, a bottle of white in one hand, a bottle of red in the other. I laughed openly at the similarities I'd been facing earlier in the day, unsure of which one she'd prefer, so I had gotten both. That and a nice bouquet of spring flowers. I'd purposely refrained from buying anything too intimate, or too personal like roses. After all, this wasn't a date. Just two old friends spending a quiet evening together catching up on old times.

Carol met me at the door with a brief hug and a kiss, surprised at the flowers, laughing at my selection of wines, or rather having brought one of each. I wondered briefly if she was remembering the peanut butter.

I admired her small little apartment, sparsely furnished, yet tastefully so, looking more homey and comfortable more than anything. I followed her through the main sitting room towards the kitchen, only then realizing as I did, she was wearing a pair of nice fitting Levi jeans. If I hadn't known earlier seeing her at the store, I wouldn't have known anything now. Though she had a bit of a gimp as she walked, it was barely noticeable. But I found myself staring at her still shapely ass as she moved off into the kitchen, the smell of pasta cooking immediately assailing my senses.

No, Carol was no longer the sixteen year old teenage girl I had first been in love with. She wore her hair a lot shorter now, though shoulder length, and had done very little to hide the few strands of grey that had begun to highlight her dark hair. Like any woman her age, she had matured, put on a few more pounds than she would have liked perhaps, sagged in a few more places as well, but then again, hadn't we all? The fact was, she might have been fifty-six, but she still looked like that same young girl in my eyes as I stood there sampling a spoonful of sauce which she held up for me to taste.

"How's that?"

"It's good!" I said licking my lips, because it was. I couldn't remember the last time I had actually had home cooked spaghetti. But what surprised me the most, was standing here with Carol again after all these years and feeling like hardly any time had even passed since we'd last been together.

"Why don't you open the wine?" She told me taking off her apron and coming around the counter to join me back in the living room. "Figure another half hour or so for the sauce to cook, and then we can eat," she informed me. I poured us both a wine, and then sat down across from her in the living room.

"So...tell me what you've been doing all these years," she asked. "But give me the Readers Digest condensed version, and I'll do the same. No sense boring one another with trivial facts. As long as we fill in a few pieces in catching up, I think that should take us until dinners ready. After that, what's say we make a pact and just deal with the now, how's that sound?"

"It sounds perfect," I told her, and then we did just that, filling in just enough details to fit all the pieces together of our respective lives before sitting down to eat. After helping her clear away the table, though she refused my help in doing the dishes which she said she'd save for later, we ventured back out into the living room.

"Go ahead Jim, ask me. I know you've been wanting to all evening."

"Ask you what?" I said curiously, though there was one thing I was interested in asking her about, though I'd purposely refrained from doing so.

"Why I never got married again."

"Probably for the same reason I won't either," I responded. "Too set in my ways for one thing, and not enough energy, or inclination to break someone new in," I said making her laugh. "But you're younger than I am, and obviously living alone and single for a lot longer too...how come you never did?"

She slapped her leg, startling me a little. "Believe it or not Jim, part of it had to do with this. You'd be surprised at the number of men that this turned off. Though some found it a curious "kink" too. But those I usually managed to weed out before it ever got to that point. After a while, I gave up trying to find someone else. And besides, I discovered I wasn't in all that big of a hurry to find anyone either. No different than your thinking at the moment, am I right?"

I smiled at that, nodding my head. A committed relationship with anyone else was about the furthest thing from my mind at the moment. Let alone anything else. I'd even managed to let my earlier erection wither away on the vine so to speak without giving it another thought. A brief momentary aberration that no longer had a place in my life at the moment. Or so I thought anyway.

"Do you miss it?" I now asked. "Being with someone I mean."

"Do I miss not being with a man? Yes...I suppose I do, but I still have my battery-operated friend to keep me company when I need it. So as far as sex goes, I'm satisfied for the moment at least with things being the way they are. How about you?"

That wasn't exactly what I had meant when I asked the question, but I didn't make any attempt to clarify that either, then answering hers.

I missed Karen, and told her so, though I didn't elaborate further on any sexual desires. Truth was, I didn't have any, not counting the very brief moment driving home from the store and the quick trip down memory lane. That was, and had been the extent of my entire sex-life up until this very moment.

We chatted briefly for a while longer until it became evident she was in a bit of discomfort. "Would you mind terribly if I made myself a little more comfortable?" she asked. "I know what that sounds like," she giggled, "but the truth is, after having this on all day, it does start to get a little sore," she told me.

"No, go right ahead," I responded, and then sat back watching her as she headed back down the small hallway to where her bedroom obviously was. Once again, I was taken back in time briefly, sitting there watching her head off back to her bedroom and had to smile at that. Unlike the previous time however, she soon reappeared, though I heard her coming a mile away as she was hopping as she did so.

I was surprised she was just as agile and nimble on one foot, as she had been on two, or rather one and her prosthesis. But what I wasn't prepared for was seeing her hop, and reemerge back into the living room. She had indeed changed, taking off her artificial leg, now wearing what appeared to be a pair of cut off sweat pants, her one good, still shapely leg now bare. But what caught my immediate eye, was the bounce of her still very full breasts as she came into the room. God forgive me for thinking it, but damn that looked sexy. And I was surprised, amazed, even ashamed at myself for sitting there thinking that. It was only too obvious she had removed her bra.

"That's pretty good!" I told her.

"What? That I can still get around on one leg as well as I do? Or where you commenting on the way my tits bounce up and down whenever I do that."

All I could do was sit there and shake my head. Carol was indeed still Carol. Maybe a lot of years had passed between us, and God knows what she herself had been through, but the fact of the matter was, she still had that same happy go lucky attitude she'd always had. Even with the loss of her own husband, not to mention her leg, it was obvious she had found comfort and peace with herself. It would have been far too easy to look on at life with a chip on her shoulder, or a pessimistic outlook on life. She had every reason to do so, and I found myself wishing I felt more like she obviously did.

"What can I say Carol? It's been a while since I've even seen a woman's breasts, and then you come in here bouncing away, sort of hard not to notice," I grinned at her trying to make light of the subject without wanting to sound like I was coming on to her either.

She did laugh at that however as she retook her seat there in front of me, her good leg quickly disappearing beneath her ass, which for a moment was a bit disconcerting as she sat there looking like she had no legs at all.

"Well, I'm sure they'd be a BIG disappointment to you now anyway, age...two kids, and gravity has finally caught up with them. They certainly wouldn't look anything like the way they did the last time you saw them," she reminded me. "God...and that was what? Eons ago now?"

"Maybe so, but from here, they still look pretty good to me," I said meaning it, not at all expecting what happened next after I had said that.

"I didn't figure that standing around inside my bedroom would eventually make you curious enough to come looking for me," she began. "Not this time anyway," she added, and then reached down grabbing the hem of her sweatshirt pulling it up and over her head in one fell swoop. Suddenly she was sitting there on the couch in front of me, her very mature, full rounded breasts bare before my eyes. Her nipples seemed larger that I remembered, even darker perhaps. But hell...that was years ago. No, they weren't nearly as perky as I remembered them being, a bit larger now in fact, certainly heavier against her chest, but I felt an all too familiar stirring in my groin, and one that wasn't exactly expected, or wanted. But...I couldn't deny the fact she looked sexy as hell sitting there the way she was either.

"Like I said," she stated looking across at me, only then reaching down to cup her breasts in her hands, lifting them up briefly before letting go. They fell heavily against her ribcage as she did. "Not quite the way you remember them now are they?"

"No...but they're certainly every bit as beautiful as they were then, if not even more so," I informed her, meaning it.

The fact I was now sitting there with an erection was a real dilemma for myself. On the one hand, I felt like even having one was some sort of a betrayal towards Karen. On the other, I couldn't deny the sudden surge of emotions I was again feeling either. Though I didn't dare act on them, nor make any movement towards doing so. Carol might have bared her breasts, but I didn't take that as an indication that she wanted anything more from me in having done so. Once again, my perspective was, we were two old friends, having a bit of good-natured fun with one another for old times' sake, and it wasn't anything more than that either.

I was actually a little relieved when she put her sweatshirt back on, once again covering her bare breasts. It tended to diffuse the sexual tension in the air that had become for each of us I think, a bit too awkward and uncomfortable. Though her next question to me made it even more so for a moment.

"Do you regret the fact we never did it? Made love I mean?" She now asked.

"Did I regret it back then? Yes...of course I did. But it's not like I thought about it all the time after that either," I told her, saying it in such a way as to let her know my guard was up for one thing, and that perhaps this conversation was going in a direction neither one of us really wanted to continue discussing.

"Funny how life can be isn't it?" She stated. "Not taking anything away from the lives we've lived with Karen and Dave, but it sort of makes you wonder how things might have turned out for each of us had we found a way to stick together back then. Maybe I'd still have my leg, and wouldn't be looked at weirdly by most men," she said looking directly into my eyes.

"Maybe so. But then neither one of us would have the beautiful kids we now have either would we?" I reminded her. Nor would I have been standing in the supermarket trying to decide between which two kinds of peanut butter to buy either I'd imagine. And because of that, that we could now be sitting here again after all these years, having enjoyed a nice delicious dinner, some conversation...and this not really very good red wine."

I had seen the semi hurt look in her eyes at my earlier comment, trying to once again turn the atmosphere back into one of friendship and lightheartedness. She headed me off however, still being a bit too serious.

"Look Jim, I know its way too soon to be thinking about much of anything. It's enough for me if we can at least be friends again. If that's all you want, all you can handle, I'm ok with that. Just as long as I know the truth, that it's not this...or how I look now, or what either one of us has lost. If in time..."

"Carol, you're just as beautiful in my eyes as you ever were, with or without the leg..."

"Or perky breasts?"

"Those too!" I laughed. "Though like I told you earlier, I think they're even more beautiful now than they were back then. And in fact, I wouldn't mind seeing them again sometime," I told her honestly.

"Oh? How about now then?" She asked, and before I could reply to that, she had once again removed the top she was wearing. Admittedly, this "yo-yo" thing with her sweatshirt was starting to get to me. Or rather peek-a-boob, if you want to call it that. Whatever game she/we were playing, was starting to have some kind of an effect on me.

I noticed then her nipples were even harder and longer than before. Now standing out like twin little soldiers at attention, and needing some to boot. Before I even realized it, I was standing. As was my dick, which became painfully obvious as I stood, only then looking down at myself and seeing it tented well out within my pants. Needless to say, Carol saw it too.

"Oh my!"

I didn't talk, I didn't respond except in the only way that I could, which surprised the two of us to be perfectly honest about it. I walked over lifting her up off the couch. She felt as light as a feather.

"Down the hall?"

She grinned, giggled, and even teared up a bit. "Yes."

I then carried my half naked captive down the short hallway towards her bedroom. Seeing an open door across the hall from the bath, I correctly assumed this was her room, entering moments later. Carol had a nice king sized bed, and as light as she really was, I almost unceremoniously tossed her down on it. She bounced, once again laughing, but then grew serious almost in an instant.

"You won't be...put off? Freaked out?"

"Does this look like I'm put off? Freaked out?" I said undoing my belt, my pants dropping down around my ankles in a second.

I never considered myself to have a large prick. Certainly a bit above average perhaps, but at the moment...it felt huge, and to me even looked huge. But then that perhaps comes with not having seen it look like this is quite some time either. Even Carol's eyes seemed to stare at it in disbelief, for a moment stroking my ego, though I now wanted her to stroke it with something a bit more physical than that.

"Can I tell you something a little naughty?" She asked.

"Go right ahead," I answered her, my dick throbbing, actually bobbing up and down a bit as I stood there next to the foot of her bed.

"Though missing a leg certainly has its disadvantages, not having one has a few surprising advantages as well. Would you like to see what those are?" she asked.

I can't say I was actually apprehensive or anything, a bit nervous perhaps not really knowing what to expect, or how she might actually look like totally naked. Up until now at least, I hadn't seen much, the majority of her protruding stump had remained hidden beneath the cuff of her shorts. As agile as she'd shown me to be before, without waiting for much of an answer, she simply rolled onto her back, her hands slipping off the garment with ease. With minimal effort, she used her one good leg to send her shorts flying, and suddenly she was totally revealed to me. Whatever expectations I might have had, or even remotely considered even in my subconscious, never came to fruition. All I saw was this gorgeous, sexy attractive woman lying there in front of me, completely naked. One long leg, one very short one, and the most beautiful pussy sitting there smiling at me, all pink and swollen, though that too was another surprise. The last time I had seen that, she had pubic hair, a thick dark patch of it. Now...all I saw was pink sweet puffy lips meeting my hungry gaze.

I think I actually drooled a little, catching a bit of spittle at the corner of my mouth as I all but dived into bed next to her. She squealed in delight as I did, pulling me next to her, my hands flying towards her breasts, her hand finding my stiff prick simultaneously. Even as we did all that, our lips and mouths came together with an urgency I hadn't expected. I fucked her mouth with my tongue as she in turn sucked it. Her nipples felt like hard little rocks as I tweaked them between my fingers, pulling though pinching them gently as her own hand squeezed my shaft like there was no tomorrow.

"Make love to me, and then fuck me." She said, though I failed to see the difference between the two at the moment. I was to learn later there was one. Rolling me over onto my back, she again amazed me with her agile nimbleness as she all but flew off the bed, straddling my torso, her sweet hot wet cunt wrapping around my dick like a hot-dog bun, not quite engulfing it inside herself. She slid up against me and then down, as I continued to hold onto her breasts like I'd never felt any before.

"God that feels good," she moaned wantonly.

It felt almost too good...and I wasn't even inside her yet. With age had come control, or at least some sense of mature coupling that had come with age and experience. At the moment however, I felt like that young teenage kid again, already fighting against loosing it too soon. She seemed to sense my concern, looking down into my eyes smiling as I strained against the sweet exquisite intensity that had gripped my entire soul.

"You're gonna cum the moment I put you inside me," she told me. "And you know what? I want you to." She added. "I want to feel your juice squirting inside my pussy, I want to feel for the first time what it's like to actually have you inside me. I want to pretend I'm that virgin again, and that I've never had a man's prick inside my cunt before. And then we're going to make love, slowly...until you grow nice and hard for me again. And after that...I'm going to show you what I meant earlier," she sighed. And in the next moment...she did exactly that.

I'll be the first to admit. I've had and known some pretty intense orgasms in my life, but this one seemed to fall into a category all by itself. The eruption and combination of simultaneous sensations seemed to short-circuit my senses for some reason. The slippery, hot wet slickness of Carol's pussy as I felt her instantaneously engulf my entire shaft in one fell swoop was one. Coupled with that, the firm grip, the sweet pulsating kiss of her cunt as it sucked me in. I felt the first powerful jettison of my spunk leap from the furthest depths of my entire being, but it wasn't like simply feeling the squirt, or the one after, or the one after that either. It was as though she was sucking them out of me, drawing them out with her will. All I know is, I saw stars, and then felt like I was amongst them as I emptied myself into her with what felt like not a series of powerful ejaculations, but one long continuous drawn out one that had no beginning, and no real end.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers