Changing Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Even as I lay there beneath her, eventually regaining my senses, she was still moving up and down upon me, against me. Her pussy perhaps more wet, more drenched with our combined juices as they leaked out of her, saturating the two of us as well as the bed. The addition now of the slick messy sounds coming from beneath us, simply enhanced our continued coupling, even though I had just spent myself inside her only moments ago now. To my own surprise, I remained hard, hard enough at least to continue the coupling, within moments, feeling a surge of renewed vigor now filling my cock to even greater firmness.

"See? Told you..." she beamed reaching down to grasp me within her hand, not quite slipping me from within her, but balancing almost gracefully like a gymnast as she raised herself up, totally supported now by the strength of her arm as she lifted herself up.

"Holy shit!" I remarked looking at her as she hovered there for a moment suspended as she was.

"Now we fuck, and now...I get to show you what I learned to do," she told me.

I was already in awe of her obvious strength and balance, but if I thought her superhuman feat of balancing herself with one hand had been something, I was greatly mistaken. About the only way I can even begin to describe what she did next, is to compare her to one of those gymnasts you see doing a routine on a hobby-horse or pommel as we called them. Suddenly there she was, swinging herself around and about above me, using the strength in her arms in order to do so. And as she did, she kept me inside her, rotating about wildly, which for me was not only an interesting sensation, feeling my cock with her pussy rotating three hundred and sixty degrees inside, but watching her leg coming up and over my head, followed by her short little smooth stump. Oh yeah...and those breasts of hers, wildly swinging to and fro as well. Damndest thing I've ever seen...let alone felt before.

But like any Olympic champion, her routine ended as she eventually got winded. Though for a moment, I actually wanted to stand up and applaud.

"That's just one of my amazing feats," she informed me. "Amazing what one can do without the use of both limbs isn't it?"

I wasn't about to argue with that. I was amazed. And we soon put that newfound talent of hers to use in another position as well, though this one was my idea. Actually standing on her bed, with Carol leaning against the wall, I stood behind her. Leaning forward only slightly, it was a unique sensation to slip into her that way. The smoothness of her shortened leg just barely touching me off to one side as I slid inside her. One hand wrapped around that short leg, half holding, half lifting her in place. The angle uniquely different as we stood there together, my cock thrusting in and out of her slowly, yet continuously. My other hand once again coming around to grasp and fondle her magnificent breasts as we fucked yet for the third time in the evening. Something I again hadn't managed to do in more years than I could remember.

"Oh fuck, fuck Jim that's nice...that feels so damn good!"

I skewered her, thrusting in an out of that heavenly passage of hers wildly until I soon felt the beginnings of yet another intensely satisfying orgasm begin to manifest itself. Carol too sensed it, suddenly spinning off and away from me in a flash before I even knew what was going on.

Another first for us. Maybe it was the times back then. Who knows. She'd certainly given me some pretty amazing blowjobs back then while we'd been dating, but I'd never once ever cum in her mouth. Not like I was complaining or anything. She loved it when I squirted all over her tits, and I actually enjoyed doing that, seeing that. Especially when she rubbed it into them afterwards. But as I said, never once had I finished off in her mouth either.

Now...here she was, back down on her knees, (well sort of anyway) my rock-hard cock in her mouth, as she sucked it unlike I'd ever had it sucked before, including my wife Karen, though I wasn't thinking that at the time thankfully. All I knew was, this was again a totally new sensation to me, and I was in seventh heaven for the third time that night.

I felt her soft warm hand cup my balls, gently kneading them. Her other hand slow-stroking my prick up and down as she knobbed the head of my prick making sweet, decadent popping sounds with her lips as she pursed them around the head, pulling on it, before engulfing it all over again. I thought she was going to tear the head off...and in fact I wanted her to, as good as that felt.

"Fuck! Carol!"

All she did was moan happily, almost greedily around my cock head, urging me on. No further coaxing was needed. I felt the surge of my pleasure suddenly racing up the length of my shaft, seconds later my semen exploding inside her mouth as she swallowed vigorously in an effort to keep from drowning as I flooded her mouth with my seed. Even after she had pulled from my prick every last drop, she continued to suckle me, her lips just as sweet in their softer ministrations, her hands still gently fondling my cock and balls as I slowly sank to my own knees there in front of her, melting like an ice cream cone next to her there on the bed.

Now don't laugh. But I fell asleep going down on her, though not before she'd had one more nice naughty little climax before falling asleep herself that way. By morning, we were cozied up together there on her bed, me snuggled comfortably between her breasts, her smooth short leg which she used to actually caress my side with as we slowly woke up before ending up in the shower together.

"So...any plans for the day?" She asked.

It was Sunday. I was expected to show up for dinner at Rachel's house later that evening. And not that Rachel wasn't a good cook, because she was, but under the circumstances, I'd much rather spend time with Carol, especially as she once again stood there leaning against the wall in her shower as I so easily slipped inside her again, much like we had done there on her bed the evening before.

"Just fucking you," I told her. "Though I do need to make a quick phone call," I added.

She laughed at that. "Well, besides fucking me...and doing whatever else we decide to do...how about having dinner later as well? Only...I'd like to see your place this time."

"Ok," I said slowly trying to imagine what I might have in my nearly empty cupboards we could fix, not coming up with much. "We might have to stop at the store though...about all I really have is peanut butter and bread."

Once again she laughed. "Been a while since I've had one of those," she told me. "Got any Jam?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Yeah...two, Strawberry and Raspberry!"

#

As I'd expected, Rachel was a little concerned and worried when I called to let her know I wasn't coming over for dinner that evening, though I refused to tell her the reasoning behind that, simply telling her I was really tired and that I planned on going to bed early, which was the truth of course. Just not in quite the way she took its meaning to be. As fast as everything had happened, I wasn't quite ready to say anything to anyone yet. Especially as it was still too soon for Carol and I to honestly know where if anywhere, any of this was actually going. In all likelihood, it was nothing more than a healing encounter for the two of us, and wouldn't go much beyond that. And though the girls in particular had been pestering me to get out more, I don't think they meant for their old man to start shacking up with someone. Especially when they didn't know Carol from Adam, and had no idea as to the history behind the two of us. Something I wasn't quite ready to share with the two of them just yet, or even Pete for that matter, though I was confident he'd be just fine with whatever the old man decided to do. More like me in that way than either one of his two sisters were.

Unlike the previous night, our lovemaking had been soft and slow. Passionate yes, and though we did enjoy a few variations on the impossible to normally get into positions thingy, for the most part...we had normal mature adult old people sex.

It was wonderful.

We slept in Monday morning, though sleeping in for me was 8:30, which was about the time the two of us got up. Carol had hopped into the bathroom to take care of business as I headed into the kitchen to rustle up a feast. Which consisted of Orange juice, toast with jam this time, oh yes...and freshly brewed coffee. I had just finished popping in four more slices of bread into the toaster when the sound of the back door opening reached my ears. A little too late to do much of anything as Rachel suddenly came walking in. I guess I should have known better, but I honestly didn't think she'd come rushing over first thing Monday morning.

She was as surprised as I was.

"Note to self," I stated. "Either change the locks on the doors, or remind the kids to knock first before simply barging in."

I was naked as the day I was born. Thank god I didn't have an erection at least, hard enough to explain my standing there in the nude with four pieces of toast in my hand. But it wasn't my obvious nudity that caught my daughter's eye either...I had poured two glasses of orange juice which were sitting there on the table. She looked up with the question already forming inside her mouth when we both heard the sound.

Once again I thought about saying something, but it was already too late for that too. Carol came hopping into the kitchen as naked as I was.

I know it sounds weird perhaps. But seeing her do that is sexy as hell. In a kinky sort of way maybe, but I love it. Still...standing there as she came bouncing in, tits flying, my daughter standing just behind me, her father naked still holding onto four pieces of toast. All I could think of to say was.

"Care to stay for breakfast? Oh, and by the way...this is my friend Carol. Carol? This is my youngest daughter Rachel."

Now I don't know if it was the sight of Carols boobs bouncing in every direction at once, or her being naked, hopping around on one foot. Maybe a combination of the two perhaps that did it. But suddenly I burst out laughing. And then Carol did. After the shock of seeing the two of us standing there like that, Rachel soon joined in as well.

God it felt good to laugh like that again. Up until the point where my sides started aching anyway. Needless to say, Rachel declined my offer to stay for breakfast leaving soon after that. I figured she'd call her sister the moment she got home. But for the moment at least, it felt good to feel alive again.

#

I brushed the snow away from the marker on my wife's grave. A fitting reminder perhaps that it was now a year ago to the day since she passed away. Carol stood a short distance away, allowing me the moment alone with my wife.

"Well honey, I fulfilled my promise to you," I told her standing up now looking down. "At the time, I didn't think it was possible. But I guess you knew better didn't you? No, Carol will never take your place. And I guess I've learned that it is possible to love two people, maybe a little differently perhaps, in different ways. I will always love you Karen. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you, or miss you. Can't help but wonder if you think of me, and miss me too. But...until then, until that time comes, thank you. Thank you for making me promise you what I did.

#

I don't know if Carol and I will ever take that next step. At our age, I'm not sure that marriage would be right for either one of us. And its funny how the girls have come to accept that Carol and I are simply living together now, though I honestly believe they prefer that over our getting married. Still looking out for their mother's interests I'm sure, though I never did tell them about the promise I had made.

They get along really well too. I've caught myself wondering on more than one occasion when I've seen the three of them all huddled up together, whispering. The girls with red faces, glancing over towards me...Carol with a bemused expression on hers, though she's not once told me what the three of them were talking about. And oddly enough, Bill, Kimberly's husband actually walked up to me a week ago, shook my hand, smiled, laughed and told me that whatever Carol had told her had made a big improvement in their love life.

Have no clue what that was. But I did notice she's been going without a bra a hell of a lot more lately than she ever did. Maybe it has a lot to do with that. I know for me, all Carol has to do is take off her clothes and stand there and run in place, well...you know what I mean. That's about all it takes and I'm suddenly in the mood.

We still go over once a month for Sunday dinner now. That's more to everyone's liking, and Carol and I take a turn at having everyone over as well. At least they do knock now before just barging in.

Good thing too. Some of the positions Carol and I enjoy getting into might be a little hard to explain. Let alone seeing.

Glad I kept that promise.

#

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers