All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 04'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm glad to see you are writing this story again! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Don't make us wait another year for the next one

lefriclefricover 9 years ago
enough

Please, this arc has run its course. You're writing is as good as always, but I lost interest in Miley's drama a long time ago. You really, REALLY, need to go back to your superhero story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
begging

look man all ur stories r really great but what makes me angry is how much time u take to upload a single chapter. I m begging u plz don't do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You have gotten tired of this series. So instead of ending properly, you are destroying your characters.

So disappointed. Miley and Haley and Charlie. Voyeurism will become a threesome. Miley will become bisexual, and fuck Haley.

is this really where you want to take them??????

God I loved their hot monogamy,loved it. So hot so sexy. But now depravity.

You should have just left them and ended with they lived happily ever after.

sorry FH I hope I am wrong, but methinks not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!!!

Keep this series rolling. The kinkier the better. I know that life gets in the way but I agree with one of the above posts. Too much time between chapters.

frozenhero1frozenhero1over 9 years agoAuthor
My apologies

It was a year between this chapter and the last. I don't have a good excuse other than to say that this is an unpaid hobby for me and I write when I have the urge and time actually allows. That said, I understand it is unacceptable to go that long and expect any readers to maintain interest - it won't happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Good for you to continues this series, I am delighted about the HBO deal for Charlie and Brian as their hard work pays off.

Concur with constructive criticism that the posting schedule is distorted as I thought author lost interest after many months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome chapter

so happy this story hasn't been abandoned, it was a great chapter, though it would have been awesome if they had had a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story has reached the point where the threesome is required.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
HOT...HOT...and HOT!!!!!

Still a favorite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm happy that Charlie's and Mikey's story is still going but please continue with Savannah please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

First let me say you write great stories.

This installment was a bit mundane. The seed for a threesome had already been planted in the previous installment. Great stories have great twists and yes the anticipation for a threesome was there however the twist was that no threesome materialized. The twist that would have made this an excellent story would have been the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exactly One Year

frozenhero1 took exactly 1 year from part 3 and this part. Was this planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doing well

I personally don't need to see a threesome with Haley or whomever. The story of Charlie and Miley is special, and there are plenty of other stories where a threesome happens and the characters change, and then it's a group sex story. This story is really about those two, and then Stacey and Brian. Sam is a cool character as well. Haley is nice, but it's meaningful and true to form that Charlie didn't want to go through with it, and that Miley remembered their promise. If it does go the threesome direction, I will be a little disappointed, but not all that surprised I guess. All the best to you! I'll read the story no matter where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I have posted this before, your stories were the first erotica I introduced to my amazing wife.

After she read your series (she was lucky, Beauty and the Geek was almost finished when she started it), she started branching out, and found a taste for BDSM and other things. She's a huge fan of both yours and Goldeniangel, and erotica has improved our sex life immensely.

Your writing is great, the speed can be lacking at times, but every one should understand that you have other aspects of your life.

You may want to look at Goldeniangel's blog, and some of the stuff she has posted about independent publishing, and once Charlie and Miley is done, reformat, edit, and put both Beauty and the Geek and Charlie and Miley up as book or book series for sale in the Kindle Store. Yes there are those of us that while we can read it for free on Lit, will also buy the books as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shucks

I waited so long for that threesome. I understand the rationale but I was really hoping for it. The ending with her watching was good. Maybe once the baby is born or whatever Miley will lower her threesome standards.

I know this is a hobby for you but I'm dying for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I started reading beauty and the geek when you first started releasing them and this is a good continuation of that story. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE US WAIT A YEAR FOR CHAPTER 5.

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
awsome

Loved this chapter. I loved your other series as well. But the best is Miley nd Charlie series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You write good stories.

Year Long Wait - No

Threesome - Yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Charlie & Miley never disappoint

Some of the hottest pregnant sex I've ever read - keep the chapters coming!

redbaron172redbaron172over 9 years ago
WOW

Love this story, the lead in from Beauty and the Geek and transition to marriage and kids, the twists and turns sounds so real and then unreal. The relationship between Haley and Jack should take a turn for the better, sounds like Jack will learn a lesson from Charlie and Haley will learn a lesson from Miley.... Victoria will try to destroy Miley and Charlie.... don't let that happen!!! LOL.... Been waiting for this chapter and more, re-reading from the start...... don't get discouraged by the negative comments, write when you can and continue to do a great job. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Welcome back! I've been looking forward to the next chapter of this story for a while! Good call on the threesome not happening, I think it would have had a negative effect on Charlie and Miley's relationship with each other and with Miley's dad. This is my favorite story on the site, and I hope chapter 5 arrives before too long. Keep up the great work.

ZhousterZhousterover 9 years ago
Now that you're back to write...

...I hope you continue the Superhero story! That one is newer and more interesting in my opinion and I've been eagerly waiting for an update

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
good your back

I think this is your best series. I can't wait to find out wht hpene next. And please could you you finih your other story about he southern belle nd the guy from the oher side of the tracks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So happy!

So happy you're back. As has been said before, good call on the threesome. I was worried that you got bored and were gonna mess up the best series on the site. Can't wait for more!

Thanks

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!!

So happy that you posted another one! I love Charlie and Miley and can't wait to see how having a baby will affect them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop just yet!

This is the best series on the site and I'd hate to see it end here. I love Charlie and Miley and can't wait to see them as parents. And then there's Stacy and Brian... you can't leave that without closure. I'll admit that the story shouldn't be go on too much longer. You don't want it to feel like it 's dragging on but I think there should be another chapter or two. Just don't leave it so open! Another great story I found was "A Beautiful Wish" and the author left the series way too open-ended which was frustrating because I liked the characters so much. I'm sure you won't do that but I'm still going beg that you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Alright, never mind, you made it work. Should have probably just waited until this chapter before criticizing ^^ My bad.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Miley's too free with his cock!!! Show some restraint Miley!!!

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

Really not liking that Stacey hooked up with Crip and didn't even apologise to Brian considering her main fear was him sleeping with Sam which he didn't even after they broke up

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

ok, only read the first section so far, but I have to comment on that before I forget.

excellent resolution. I was worried about the threesome development. you resolved that well within the existing character dynamics. great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous