Charlie & Miley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie watched as Haley sat nearby, her hand remaining in her panties. She slouched back into a cushioned chair, her gaze filled with arousal. He had to admit to himself that Haley watching him added a certain element of kinky excitement. He knew they were quite a vision with Miley on his lap, her pregnant stomach and the sheet beneath them soiled from the milk still dribbling out of her breasts.

What finally convinced Charlie was the fact that Jack had been cheating on Haley; that their marriage was only a legal document devoid of any romance.

Miley could see the acceptance creep onto his face. "That's it, baby," she encouraged him, climbing off his lap. She moved to her hands and knees to present her plump bottom, "Show Haley how good you fuck your wife, Charlie. Make her cum. Make both of us cum."

Haley sucked in a sharp breath when she saw Miley withdraw off Charlie's cock. Though she had seen it before its size still surprised her, the way it was glistening with Miley's juices and throbbing in the air. Haley wondered how a petite thing like Miley had ever fit such a monster within her. She watched, enraptured, as Charlie maneuvered behind Miley and mounted her from behind. "Oh fuck," Haley moaned as she watched Charlie's massive length disappear into Miley's sex. She stared jealously as Charlie's hands reached around and clutched at Miley's hanging breasts. An orgasm flooded through Haley's loins in a sudden rush of heat, soaking her fingers and the gusset of her panties.

Miley could see the bliss on Haley's face and it triggered a buried desire for exhibitionism that Miley never realized she had. The combination of seeing Haley orgasm coupled with the feeling of Charlie's cock and hands pushed her over the edge. The sensation of milk flowing from her breasts along with an orgasm flowing out of her sex made Miley grunt and moan deliriously.

With both Haley and Miley gasping in the throes of orgasm, their voices filling the large bedroom, Charlie knew he wouldn't last much longer. A part of him he never knew existed was thrilled by Haley's voyeurism, a piece of his masculine ego that wanted the whole world to see that Miley was his territory; his woman. When his orgasm arrived it was that small piece of him that caused Charlie to pull out and display his pleasure.

"Oh shit," Haley moaned as she watched Charlie's cock erupt all over Miley's ass. Charlie had himself in hand, stroking his shaft and coaxing out several thick ropes of semen. Haley had never seen such a copious amount of male fluid before - not even in a pornographic video.

Miley felt the heat on her skin and looked over her shoulder, watching as Charlie decorated her body with his fluids. "Oh god," she moaned, "That's so fucking hot, baby."

By the time Charlie was done his cum was puddled at the small of Miley's back and several sticky strings of it were stretched across her ass cheeks.

"That didn't take very long," Miley commented between panting breaths, "We all came in about thirty seconds."

"I didn't think I'd get so turned on having someone watching us," Charlie admitted.

"You two should put that shit on the internet," Haley added. "You'd make a fortune."

"No," Charlie quickly shook his head, "No cameras."

Miley giggled, still kneeling in the doggy-style position. "Baby, can you get a towel and clean your messy off me?"

Haley wondered, "Is it always like that when you guys have sex? I mean, the dirty-talk alone was enough to send my cunt into overdrive."

"Pretty much," Miley replied, "I've been talking dirty to Charlie since the first time we masturbated together. It makes his cock really hard."

Charlie couldn't believe how casual the two women were being about what had just occurred. He remained silent as he moved to fetch a towel, pausing to shyly put his pants back on. He had no idea how the encounter would impact their relationship with Haley, or Jack for that matter, but Charlie grinned when he suddenly remembered he was a millionaire. Fuck it, he thought, he and Miley deserved to have some fun.