Charlotte & The Colonel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move away but the Colonel gripped my hips and held me over it, the thick rounded end was already slightly inside me.

"No!" he said sharply when I started to protest. He slapped my bottom then, hard with his bare hand. I felt the burning sensation of the blow and tears of surprise filled my eyes.

Another slap followed, and then another, and another and I soon I was crying. He would spank me, he told me, until I did as I was told!

I had no choice. Reluctantly I began to lower myself onto the rock hard thing between my legs, it really hurt, my cunt though wet was being stretched in a way it had never been stretched before.

I whimpered but the Colonel's raised hand directed at my already flame red bum cheeks made me quickly push down harder.

Something gave inside of me, the pain was sharp and brief, I let out a gurgle of surprise and I found myself sitting suddenly on his midriff, and underneath me were two pulsating sacs and now deep inside me was this huge swollen rod. I could feel it inside me, and it felt strange, very strange...

"Good girl!" the Colonel said holding my hips and he began to thrust upwards which took me by surprise though it was not unpleasant, "I'm all the way in your cunt now, now pump that little bottom of yours, because very soon I'm going to fill your hot little cunt up to the brim, Hmmmmm, let me taste your tits, down you come, that's it, let me suck those juicy plums, oh yes, you are a very, filthy, filthy, filthy little slut of a girl."

I moaned and found my self pumping up and down on him as he had commanded whilst lowering myself downward so that he could access my tits.

"What's inside me now!" I gasped as he lapped, pinched and sucked at my tits, this time he was not as gentle as he had been before. He sucked harder, he licked harder and he pinched them harder.

"My cock, I'm fucking you right now, fucking your cunt," he gasped stopping his lapping for a moment to tell me something new and wonderful, "Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

He sucked on my tits as I pounded up and down on what I now knew was a cock, harder and harder, I thought my ears were going to pop, my bottom was still sore from the spanking it had received but actually I liked the burning sensation, it made me feel hot in side and I groaned even louder and banged against him harder.

He was now kissing my tits, making little sucking noises that made me even more hot and sweaty all over and I could feel my cunt contracting and expanding around his cock which was deep inside me.

"My turn to come!" he gurgled out suddenly and he grabbed both my rising and falling buttocks with his hands and gripped them tightly and the speed in which he was thrusting into me increased, I could feel his two heavy sacs pulsating under me, rippling in fact, as if they were getting ready to explode which of course they were. "Oh MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

He thrashed against me, so hard I felt myself doing the same thing, I crowed with him and we bucked together like two Broncos at a Bronco Derby, I felt something explode inside me, something hot and very, very wet and the Colonel was smiling up at me in a satisfied way, as he rammed his cock back and forth, and I felt the rippling sacs under me begin to slowly deflate as they were emptied inside my once virginal body.

His face was bright red and glistening with perspiration as he gasped out.

"I've come inside your cunt," and though I didn't really understand what he meant I groaned in pleasure and our mouths met and we kissed long and hard.

Finally our bodies stopped moving and I slid off his midriff, his cock came out of me with ease and there was a rush of hot liquid down my legs.

I flopped beside him, resting my chin on his chest and he slowly stroked my long hair, sliding his hand down my back, stroking my burning bare buttocks and then running his hand back to my hair again, repeating this action in a steady rhythm.

I sighed with pleasure. This was far better than a boring trip to Penzance with my parents that was for sure!

I found myself slowly undoing the buttons on his shirt, one by one; my fingers flicked them open to expose his chest. He didn't stop me, instead he watched me, smiling his grave smile.

His chest like his head had salt and pepper hair in patches, silky and soft to the touch. His two paps were smooth in texture under my exploring tongue and were as sensitive to my licks and nibbling. The skin rippled, became harder and the Colonel let out a long drawn out sigh.

"You're the hottest fuck I've had in a good while Sweet Charlotte," the Colonel finally spoke and then he closed his eyes for a moment as I softly kissed his nipples and stroked his chest in the way he was stroking my head. I felt myself blush with pride at his next words, "You are definitely a filthy little girl now, of that I can assure you!"

He opened one eye a few seconds later and said seriously, "You still have a lot to learn Charlotte," he said, "I can teach you an awful lot in two weeks you know."

It was an offer that I didn't even considered turning down. I definitely wanted more!

"I'd like that" I said my breathing was increasing as I began to get aroused again, "I liked it when you slapped my bottom, it hurt but I liked it!"

The Colonel smiled, "That my dear is fetish of mine, I like to spank the bottoms of little girls like you, it makes them a lot more co-operative and most of them like it, I had a feeling you would like it as much as I do!"

I smiled feeling exhilarated and very worldly. I didn't resist when the Colonel suddenly began to guide my golden head downward, away from his chest, toward his glistening crotch and the now very deflated member with its two heavy plum like sacs on either side of it.

He smelt musky and hot but it wasn't unpleasant, and after a moment's hesitation I began to lap at him the way he had done for me not so long ago.

I was uncertain what to do but the Colonel guided my head with a firm hand, instructing me what to do, how to use my tongue, how to make the right sort of noises, it was very exciting and I could feel myself warming up again, my nipples began to harden, my crotch throb and to my amazement and pleasure this cock started to stiffen again, slowly but surely and I realised in shock that my lips, tongue and mouth were helping!

I lapped, harder, using my one of my hands to grasp gently the shaft of his cock and hold it so I could use my mouth in a better way.

He was groaning, but it was a groan of pleasure. I found that my mouth could encircle the helmet of his cock with ease and I began to suck on that, and he patted my head and said in a voice that was strained but pleased.

"Good girl, my God you are a dirty little bitch aren't you? That's it take it in your mouth, use your tongue, let's see how far you can take it in shall we my dear sweet Charlotte?"

I was curious as well, I mean it looked too big to fit all the way in my mouth but I began to push the wet throbbing shaft further into my mouth, I felt the Colonel grip some of my hair tightly and he began to help me. With each suck I made, he pushed my face further onto his cock.

I gagged at one point but he encouraged me to try harder, he gasped out he knew I could get it all the way in until I was licking his balls, he knew I had it in me!

He was right. I did have it in me. My mouth began to move faster and faster up and down his cock, slurping, sucking, kissing those heavy sacs which were now hard and throbbing.

He was thrusting into my mouth faster and faster as I sucked his cock to his bucking rhythm and suddenly my mouth was filling up with a hot sticky liquid and he let out a loud groan of pleasure.

"Swallow it!" he ordered me in ragged voice, "All of it, that's it, suck it out of my cock, oh yeeeeeeeeeeees!"

I was sweating and red face when I finally finished my task. My mouth was sticky; my tongue was slick and hot.

I licked my lips.

"What did I just do?" I asked him.

"It's called a blow job," he said his chest rising and falling in heaving gasps, "And what you swallowed my sweet Charlotte is called spunk, did you like it?"

Actually I did. I liked it a lot. I ran my tongue over my sticky lips in appreciation, actually I had more than liked it, I had loved it, watching and feeling that hot throbbing mass grow and swell under my ministrations had been a real turn on for me. I felt naughty, dirty, powerful, wicked and very, very hot; even now after all that we had been doing for the last hour or so.

"I think my dear filthy little girl," the Colonel said with a chuckle, "That cock sucking is going to be something that you will eventually become an expert in along with an acquirement I hope of some naughty but very nice fetishes!"

As he spoke the Colonel reached over and began to pluck at my nipples, his fingers pinching the tender sensitive flesh, tweaking them with firm hard pinches that made me gasp at the intense feeling it sent rushing through my body.

"What else can we do?" I said my voice full of lust.

The Colonel smiled, "I think we certainly have enough time for some mutual satisfaction," he said, "This is what you need to do, straddle my midriff, no don't face me, that's it, now edge your bottom toward my face, lift it up a bit, my you are a very quick learner Sweet Charlotte, I'm going to eat your cunt whilst you suck on my cock, we'll add a bit of excitement into it shall we? If I make you come first, I get to spank your bottom whilst you suck my cock until I finally come, so the faster you make me come Sweet Charlotte, the less tender your bottom will be, are you agreeable my dear?"

I was more than agreeable to partake in the Colonel's new game. I was so aroused by his suggestion my cunt started to juice up almost immediately.

What I didn't realise but the Colonel obviously did was that it was going to take me quite a while to get him to come for a third time whereas I came fairly quickly, a combination of my own inexperience and the fact I was as horny as hell.

Well the Colonel was as good as his word. My mouth tongue and lips continued to work on his cock long after I had once again spurted his face with my own love juices, coming suddenly and violently, bucking my cunt over this face and almost choking on his cock in the process.

He licked all my juices from me and then he used his hands to good effect on my poor little bare bottom that jerked with each hard slap.

LICK! SLAP! SUCK! LICK! SLAP! SUCK! LICK! SLAP SUCK! That was the rhythm I was sucking his cock too. I was crying, gurgling, whimpering and moaning as my mouth pounded away at his cock, and he in turn pounded away at my behind. It was on fire but I didn't want him to stop, the more he slapped my bottom, the more excited I got.

"Hurry up Sweet Charlotte!" he said from behind me, "Maybe I have to slap a lot harder!"

I couldn't scream because my mouth was filled with his slowly swelling cock. The sensation of his hands slapping each rounded trembling cheek set of a series of mini orgasms inside me, I jerked and undulated, strained and sweated until the Colonel's cock was once again a wonderful purple rod.

I could hear and even feel his grunts of satisfaction as my mouth rode his cock for a second time, and finally when I thought I was going to faint from the sheer pleasure and pain of it all, I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and his spunk flooded out in a creamy surge and I eagerly lapped it up whilst he crowed in pleasure behind me and I had my final gut churning orgasm of the day...

We had to rest for some time afterward, I was sweating, trembling and crying as I lay across his legs and the Colonel eventually dragged me around so that I was lying across his chest. He said nothing but he kissed me and we both tasted each other's juices with obvious enjoyment.

"Can you make my tits feel like my bottom?" I whispered to him as I nibbled his earlobe and he chuckled.

"Certainly my dear," he said, "Lift yourself up at an angle so I can milk those eager little puppies, that's it, do you want me to lick them or suck on them? Suck? I thought you might, well here goes, hmmmmmmm!"

I groaned in pleasure and settled down for a tit suck session that lasted until we finally had to get up and get dressed as my parents would be home soon and we both wanted to make sure that I still looked and acted like the paragon of virtue I had once been, not the filthy little girl I had become in one steamy afternoon.

The Colonel picked up my discarded and still damp knickers and said to me.

"May I?"

I nodded my head and he tucked them into his coat pocket. I later realised that this was his trophy, a reminder that he had seduced and debauched a trusting virginal 18 year old.

I certainly wasn't his first conquest and I probably wasn't his last either, I suspect the Colonel has a variety of trophies in his possession and there are probably a lot of girls like me who remember him with a great deal of fondness and affection.

Not that I minded, I couldn't have asked for a better teacher or a more pleasurable way to wile a way a late summer's afternoon.

I certainly had no regrets, especially after he assured me there was no chance of me getting pregnant, (I hadn't thought of that consequence!) but it seemed the Colonel had, had an operation some years ago, and he had been "firing blanks," for a very long time. Not that I knew what "firing blanks" really meant, at least not then but it was nice to know.

"Don't wear knickers for the rest of the vacation," the Colonel instructed me as he zipped up my dress and helped me straighten up my clothes, "Or your bra."

I nodded my head again. My crotch was sticky with his spunk, as well as being extremely sore, both inside and out. It would throb for quite a while I suspected. My tits were just as tender but I didn't mind at all. My bottom over all was going to throb for a lot longer than either my tits or cunt, my two bum cheeks was bright red and very tender to the touch, I'd have to sleep on my stomach for at least three or four days!

We tidied up the picnic area and I carefully folded the sticky blanket we had been using to enjoy ourselves on and hid it under one of the maze's bushes.

The Colonel took my arm as we walked side by side back to the hotel through the leafy heavy foliage of the maze. We had made sure that we didn't look too rumpled or red faced, and I quickly went to my room to have a bath as did the Colonel.

As I lay soaking my tub of soothingly cool suds I found myself looking forward to the rest of my holiday with a lot more enthusiasm than before.

My parents never found out of course, and it makes me smile even now when my mother reminds me of our Cornwall holiday and how that lovely old Colonel took care of me for most of the holiday!

He took care of me alright. I spent a lot of time either on my knees sucking his cock, on all fours having the same cock shoved up my derriere, (yes he introduced me to that delicious experience too!) or on my back having his cock rammed up my very accommodating cunt not to mention his penchant for performing oral sex on me in a variety of imaginative ways.

I never forgot the day my parents were sitting having tea together in the gazebo to which my bedroom over looked. I was kneeling at my window and they waved to me when they saw me.

I waved back, and they called out to me to join them. I called back in a shaky voice (luckily they didn't notice this) that I would join them very soon. What they weren't aware of was that I was kneeling on the Colonel's face and using the window ledge as ballast whilst he was eating my cunt and telling me with each gobble and lick that I was to come over his face!

I creamed all over his face, I realised I was turned on by the fact my parents had no idea of what I was up to at that very moment! They thought I was just admiring the view; they had no idea that the Colonel was using my cunt as his mid-day aperitif!

We fucked whenever we got the chance, in the summer house (which was a favourite of ours) the hotel linen closet, in a darkened alleyway in Penzance after my parents let the Colonel take me to see a film. We never did go and see the film, but we certainly had a lot of fun!

We even got to do it in our respective bedrooms a couple of times, because my parents were happy to leave me with the Colonel and go on excursions that I wasn't interested in.

It was in my bedroom that I lost my bum cherry, and also experienced my first pearl necklace. The Colonel intended that I go home with a variety of sexual experiences and I have to say he was nothing if he wasn't efficient!

I'm sure the hotel staff must have had an idea as to what was going on but I don't think they much cared. At 18 I was a consenting adult, and if they did realise what was going on, it was obvious I wasn't being forced to do something I didn't want too! Quite on the contrary in fact!

We almost got caught a couple of times too which got our juices going even more.

The Colonel was never fazed by our near misses; it made my heart stop though when at one time there was a sudden knock on his bedroom door whilst I was on my knees providing a rather tasty blow job which we had both been enjoying.

"Join me for a whiskey Colonel?" my father's jovial voice penetrated the wooden door and I stopped in mid suck, my lips wrapped around the Colonel's pulsating cock, my body going rigid with fear and shock as I recognised the voice.

I would have panicked there and then but the Colonel hissed in a low voice for me to keep on sucking before calling out in an incredibly calm voice to my waiting father only a few feet away on the other side of the door.

"Be down in ten minutes Bob, just have to finish off something at the moment!"

"Righto!" my father said and then I heard his footsteps retreating from the door, I was sucking the Colonel's cock franticly, still frightened and yet incredibly turned on at the same time as was the Colonel. He began to thrust into my mouth, gripping my shoulders and ramming his cock right down my throat.

I expected him to come in my mouth but out of the blue he suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth, making me gasp in protest and in a strained but commanding voice he ordered me to hold onto the edge of the bed whilst kneeling and stick my bum in the air.

I obeyed, momentarily bewildered but not for long. He didn't even bother to lubricate my bum hole; his cock was slippery with my saliva plus his pre-cum when he plunged his rod between my quivering bum cheeks.

It was done so rapidly my body didn't react for about ten seconds and when the pain registered and I opened my mouth to scream out my shock he had clamped both his hands tightly over my mouth so that all that could be heard was a long muffled splutter, followed by an agonised drawn out gurgle.

My eyes watered like mad, my bottom bucked instinctively against the brutal invasion that had just taken place and to add to this was the Colonel pumping his cock deep and hard up my very stunned backside.

His balls were pounding against my bottom when he uncovered my mouth and the front of my body flopped onto the bed I had been leaning against, my mouth open and shutting like a goldfish, a low groan emanating from deep inside my throat and tears of shock and pain ran down my face.

Despite the sudden pain I found myself moving with the Colonel's hard strokes, and he pushed his hands inside the front of my dress, tearing it in the process to get hold of my tits.

"Oh no!" I wailed as the cloth ripped and then I writhed in pleasure as the Colonel pinched my tits, "Mum said Dad would give me a good walloping if I tore another dress this week!"

My words made the Colonel move faster inside me and I heard the dress rip again, he had done it on purpose and he whispered hoarsely in my ear.