Charlotte & The Colonel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeees!" he said and he kissed my neck in hot wet kisses, "I hope he does do that, does he use his hand, will he do it in your parents room, will he put you across his knee?"

I felt my cunt contract violently and my eyes widened. I was going to come as well and all because of my torn dress!

"No he doesn't use his hand!" I gasped turning my face so we could suck at each other's mouths for a few seconds, "He uses a slipper, it really hurts and yes he'll do it in their bedroom and he puts me across his knee....oh Gooooooooooooooood!"

I came at that moment and so did the Colonel, my juices flooded out of my cunt and the Colonel shot his load into a heaving, bucking, and thrashing bottom, both of us totally aroused by the thought of me being spanked by my father!

My father did spank me for tearing my dress that evening, like I told you, my parents very much treated me like a child. The Colonel was there when my father told me off in the Hotel lounge about the ripped dress which I had explained I had done whilst trying to short-cut through the maze hedge.

"Clothes don't grow on trees Charlotte!" my father said angrily to me and I hung my head and looked at my feet, "You're very clumsy, I'm really angry with you, your mother has said you have ruined several other outfits, come on, upstairs, maybe a good spanking and early to bed will make you be more sensible!"

"Yes Daddy," I said in a small voice, "I'm really sorry."

My father turned to the Colonel, "You probably think I am being too hard on her," he said,

"Not at all," the Colonel said smoothly, "She has been really careless after all!"

My father looked pleased that the Colonel shared his values. I smiled inwardly at this thought. The Colonel shared more than my father's values, he was sharing himself with me whenever he could get the chance!

"Let's have a cigar on my balcony?" he suggested to the Colonel, "You might as well come up with us, my wife is playing bridge with the ladies tonight, and Charlotte will be going straight to bed after her slippering!"

My heart hammered hard in my chest though I stood demurely, looking at the flowery carpet under my feet. The Colonel was going to watch me being spanked!

Neither of us expected such a bonus! The Colonel didn't bat an eyelid at my father's suggestion.

"Certainly old chap," he said in a jovial voice, "Lead the way!"

My father administered my spanking sitting on the armchair in his bedroom. I made sure that the Colonel got a good eyeful of my bottom, though he was pretending not look as he stood on the balcony puffing away on his cigar. I lifted my dress up over my bottom as I lay across my father's knees and my knickers were pulled down and my bare bottom was on display, trembling with anticipation though my father probably thought it was because I was dreading the forthcoming punishment!

Luckily my behind wasn't scarlet already from the Colonel's past attentions, it was pink and pert but very soon it was red and sore from the slipper my father used on it.

I cried of course, my father didn't believe in sparing the rod and spoiling the child when it came to physical chastisement. I sobbed with each fall of the slipper on my behind, telling him that I was really sorry about the dress and it wouldn't happen again.

I could imagine the Colonel watching out of the corner of his eye, and I knew as soon as I got to my bedroom, sore bottom or not I was going to rub myself between my legs until I came. I only wished the Colonel could help me get off, I was sure his cock would be itching in his pants after watching me be so thoroughly chastised!

We dropped lucky a second time because my father asked the Colonel to escort me to my room down the hall and make sure I went to bed whilst he poured them some drinks. Well the Colonel was more than happy to oblige. We practically ran to my hotel room as soon the door to my father's room was shut, my bottom was burning furiously but my cunt was wet and throbbing.

The Colonel literally threw me onto the bed, dragging my knickers over my burning bottom. I cried out in pain but he ignored my discomfort. His cock was rock hard and it almost exploded out of his pants, he grabbed my legs, dragged them apart and rammed his cock deep into my throbbing cunt.

I came instantly, I would have screamed and screamed with the sheer pleasure of it but the Colonel's forced his mouth onto mine to stop me from screeching out my pleasure. He thrust in and out of my cunt a few times his hands tugging open the buttons on the front of my dress, pulling it over my shoulders and then he was dragging my bra over my tits just before withdrawing from inside me.

My chest was still heaving, my orgasm was barely over but he was ordering me onto my knees.

"Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy being spanked knowing I was watching you?" he said gripping my shoulders and looking down at me.

"Yes!" I gasped as I grabbed his cock and began to guide it into my hot and quivering mouth "Yes I did!"

He fucked my mouth hard and swiftly, we didn't have a lot of time but it was enough for both of us. He withdrew minutes later just as he was about to come spraying my face with his spunk and saturating my neck and tits in a pearly creaminess, groaning in pleasure as he did.

"Oh yesssssssssssssssssssss Sweet Charlotte!"

He used his hands to rub the spunk into my face and tits before making me lick his fingers clean and then he was gone, the door slamming behind me as he headed back to my father's room to have a drink, leaving me sprawled on the floor, my knickers around my ankles, a dazed but sticky sated expression on my face.

Finally I got to my feet, stepping out of my knickers and kicking them to one side. My bottom was still on fire but I didn't mind. My tits and face were sticky with spunk. Wobbly from my orgasm I dropped face first onto my bed, grinning contentedly from ear to ear, could it get any better was all I could think as I drifted slowly to sleep...

As you can imagine I was really sad when the vacation ended but like the saying goes all good things have to come to an end eventually but I have no regrets, after all, I enjoyed myself immensely, and as ruthlessly as I was seduced by the Colonel I was always a willing participant, and you know what? If I got the chance, I'd love to do it all over again...