All Comments on 'Chastity's Lessons Ch. 05'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 16 years agoAuthor
well...

well, being a half breed myself they'd be even more segmented. like, a half and two quarter breeds.

you ignorant racist pos.

if you dont like interracial stories, maybe you shouldn't read them. maybe you should just go and sit by yourself in yoru insular little world and not read any of my stuff... because if you have such a low opinion of me, why would you?

i mean, you'd have to be retarded to read something you knew you weren't going to like.

or one might think.

KedralKedralabout 16 years ago
Cheering for Another Success

Well Said, Angel!

I've never understood people who would read a story in a category that they can't appreciate and this one is fantastic!

Your stories are well written and well thought out and I, for one, always get wet with the anticipation of reading your new submissions as soon as I see that you're the author.

Kudos on yet another fantastic series, darlin!

Hugs,

Ked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

loved it, but not sure about the ending.....seemed kind of abrupt to end this story like this?

victoriabucklevictoriabuckleover 15 years ago
hmmm....

I know this story is a couple of months old but still wanted to leave my opinion....

I actuall just happend upon your little story tonight and I loved every chapter I read...That being said, I also read all the comments at the end of the chapters and have come to the conclusion that the gutless wonder that has been sending comments after each chapter (but is to much coward to pen their name) is the same person.... I wonder why they bothered finishing the first chapter let alone all five if they didn't find the story line to their liking?

I hope that you will continue with your story and include many new elements.

Best of luck....Victoriabuckle@yahoo.com

Jeannie08Jeannie08over 15 years ago
I LOVE IT

I absolutely LOVED every word of this story. I only hope that this is not the end of Chastity's story. I know I will be watching for more of her story as well as anything else you write. I have never read any of your stories that I didn't like, but this one is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot story :)

I really enjoy your stories. They are erotic, sexy and easy to read!

prettypinksweetprettypinksweetabout 14 years ago
thank you

you're just my style..i have to read it all...

licking my fingers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Xxxx

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

You write great vivid stories,, thank you for your time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best new ending.....BANG!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES