All Comments on 'Cheating Boss'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
Conclusion

Great story with fantastic action. The 'hero' wasn't inspiring until he started fucking but that's ok.

All that was missing was the result. What happens with Mandy, Trevor, Steven and Lucy. Is there a divorce? More trysts with Lucy? Does Steven get a shot at Mandy? Does he keep his job? Does he get a girlfriend out of it all?

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I'm on the fence with this story. Steven has no backbone and isn't too smart. He has more power over his boss then he realizes. Steven should've kept evidence of all of his boss' dirty deeds in a safe place along with some copies. The moment Trevor threatened to fire him if he didn't go along with his plan about Mandy he should've told him to screw himself.

I would've like to know what Lucy did with the video and if she seeked a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ch 1 Nice...

Can't wait for ch 2. Nice developement of characters, but got going forward with his final actions. Yan be intees, has become a MAN. There can be interesting developements for Ch 2, and beyond. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome back

This was good I rated it a 5 but honestly I would have preferd an update to the parent teacher story or the vampire story or the hypnosis sister story hopefully if the mood strikes you will write new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More.

As always. Fantastic, and hot as fuck, writing! Grabbed my boyfriend halfway through so I could get at him :p Please don't leave me waiting as long before your next piece!!!!

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Great Story!

Interesting idea...

Good fortune has fallen into Steven's lap and he's had a great time.

But yes, a part two with a more solid conclusion would be nice.

With more time to think, can Steven get something arranged with Mandy?

Will Lucy stop there, or try to humiliate hubby further?

Thanks!

cdonchuknow1cdonchuknow1about 11 years ago
Excellent scenario

Really liked the story except the dialogue between the two of them while filming. I gave the story 5 stars.

rob000000008rob000000008almost 11 years ago
Good storie, to short.

Part 2 is a great ides, as well as part 3.

You can take this idea real far!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My favorite writer on literotica

Like the rest of your stories that I come back too over and over again with renewed delight (the way you describe the "psychology" of the unfolding situation is just brilliant, the goblin series is a classic) this one has all the ingredients of becoming a fantastic one, guessing coming episodes will involve the redhead , Mandy.. suspense suspense, please don't make us wait too long....

Cheers

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

Liked a lot, thanks

Faye_SkylarkFaye_Skylarkalmost 11 years ago
Hot Revenge Sex

This is office sex and revenge sex as its best. The unlikely hookup of Steven and Lucy was fun to see unfold, and when it got to the raunchy bits, George delivers as always. I also loved how Steven went back to Lucy's mouth for a second time, that drove me wild!

I only wished there was a scene with this hot young brunette Mandy. Maybe in the sequel?

loquereloquerealmost 11 years ago
Good job

Good story, smooth read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You need to finish the story. What happened to Steven, Mandy, Lucy, and Mr. Mason?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good lucky bastard

Hell yes! The hottest lady in town, to hell with the job.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Should follow-up

What does Lucy do or does Lucy continue to see Steve. and put hubby on a Leash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it. ★★★★★ (5.0). 👍👍! ❤. The storyline was imaginatively conceived & masterfully crafted.

Thank you for this story, GeorgeTasker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯%

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I really really like this story - write more please.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Loved every moment of it.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do writers think it’s erotic when a beautiful woman degrades herself by performing oral on a shitty dick? Just don’t get it!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson3 months ago

Some opportunities should never be passed up :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous