Cheating Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, um, how do we want to do this?" asked Steven awkwardly.

Lucy took a long look at Steven, her eyes flicking up and down his body. She had a slight look of distaste on her face. "Um... yes. I... er... guess we start with a photo of us kissing."

Steven's throat went dry. "Okay," he croaked. He could hardly believe he was going to actually get to kiss the gorgeous woman in front of him. And potentially do some other things to her as well.

Lucy uncrossed her long legs and stood up off the edge of the desk. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered under her breath as she approached her husband's chinless male secretary.

"Er..shall I just hold the camera out at arms-length?" Steven asked uncertainly. He felt a little unnerved as the busty blonde stood right in front of him. He was suddenly and acutely aware of just how sexy she looked. Was she really going to kiss him?

Lucy grimaced impatiently. "Sure, whatever."

As Steven extended his arm out sideways, aiming the camera back towards them, Lucy moved even closer, reaching out and holding Steven by his hips. She leant forwards, tilting her head slightly as their lips came together.

Steven resisted the urge to moan in appreciation as Lucy's ever-so-soft mouth pressed gently against his. He also had to resist the urge to push his tongue into her mouth, keeping their awkward kiss chaste.

Steven could feel the heat off Lucy's body, only inches from his, and his nostrils flared slightly at the intoxicating scent of her perfume.

He clicked the button on the camera and the flash lit up. There was an electronic clicking noise as he took the photo.

"Let's take a look," said Lucy eagerly as they broke off from their reluctant kiss. She took the camera from Steven and critically regarded the results. "You got the angle wrong, it needs to be a little lower."

She handed the camera back to Steven and they repeated the process. This time as their lips touched, Steven felt Lucy's ample chest touch lightly against his, the firm peaks of her breasts felt wonderful brushing against him. This time he couldn't help but moan slightly as their lips met.

When they broke apart, Lucy once again examined the photo. She made a face as she looked at the picture. "Better... but it's not going to make Trevor jealous. Needs more passion."

Steven took a breath, his cock was already starting to stir inside his pants. Once again he held out the camera and Lucy moved close for the kiss. This time, as their lips touched, he felt Lucy's lips part and her tongue slip cautiously into his mouth.

Steven gave a small groan and kissed her back, his own tongue meeting hers and tasting her delicious kiss. Steven put his free arm around Lucy and pulled her body in against his, enjoying the feel of her heavy breasts flattening against his chest.

There was still no passion or ardour in their kiss. It felt weird kissing someone who didn't really like you, but for some reason Lucy's reluctance turned Steven on, and her tongue tasted fantastic in his mouth. He clicked the camera, taking a third photo.

"Much better," decided Lucy as she scrutinised the results.

"What next?" asked Steven.

"I'm not sure," replied Lucy, looking over at the photographs of Mandy and Trevor that were now lying on top of Trevor's desk.

"How about you take your shirt off?" suggested Steven, deciding to push his luck. He was very keen to see what Lucy's big tits looked like, and he'd never get another chance like this.

Lucy appeared a bit reluctant. "I guess I could do that..."

"It's going to take more than kisses to piss Mandy and Trevor off," Steven reminded her.

Lucy nodded, once again looking determined. "Trevor does like my boobs," she admitted. "Seeing someone else's hands on them will definitely piss him off."

Steven swallowed; she was actually going to let him touch her breasts?

The male secretary's eyes went wide as Lucy reached up and began to unbutton the front of her blouse. As each button parted, more and more of Lucy's large, bra-clad breasts were revealed. Lucy's bra was a lacy, white one, that was slightly transparent and Steven could just make out the dark circles of her areolas through the sheer lace.

Lucy's breasts looked even bigger with her blouse gone and Steven almost moaned audibly at the sensational sight.

"Wow," he breathed, lifting the camera clicking off a photo of Lucy's chest.

Lucy frowned. "Get a photo of you touching them."

Steven swallowed. "Oh man." He reached out with his left hand, it trembled slightly as his fingertips touched the lace of Lucy's bra. He gave a small moan as he cupped Lucy's ample breast in his palm, feeling the warmth and generous size of her full boob.

Leaving his hand holding Lucy's right tit, he lifted the camera and clicked off a couple shots. He then gave Lucy's breast a small squeeze, causing her to gasp slightly in surprise. The squeeze wasn't strictly necessary for the purpose of the photo, but there was no way Steven was letting the opportunity slip past him.

Lucy's breast felt amazing. It was so big, more than filling Steven's palm, and when he'd squeezed it, it had felt so firm and yet at the same time soft, it was hard to describe. Unable to resist, he slid his hand over to Lucy's other tit and gave it a squeeze as well. He didn't bother taking a photo this time.

"Let's have a look," said Lucy, pushing his hand off her boob and grabbing the camera from him to check the shots. She smiled at the results. "Good. Trevor's going to be jealous."

It had been far too brief for Steven's liking, Lucy's tits had felt amazing and he would have loved to have played with them for hours.

Keeping her blouse off, Lucy went over to Trevor's desk to look at the photos of Trevor and Mandy.

"Are we finished?" asked Steven after a couple of moments.

Lucy hesitated a moment. "No," she replied, much to Steven's relief. "We're nowhere near finished."

Lucy turned back around and approached Steven again. "I can't believe I'm actually going to do this..." She shook her head. "Okay Steven. That camera can film movies right?"

Steven nodded, wondering what the nearly topless blonde had in mind.

"Good, start recording," Lucy reached out and started to undo Steven's belt.

Steven was taken by surprise and pulled away from her. "What are you doing?"

"Come on Steven," urged Lucy. "You want to get back at your cheating girlfriend right?"

"Uh... sure. Okay."

This time Steven let the beautiful blonde undo his belt and then unzip and open up the front of his suit pants. As she pushed his trousers down around his ankles, he turned the camera onto movie mode and started to record her, filming her hand as it reached inside the waistband of his underwear.

"Oh God!" groaned Steven as he felt Lucy's cool fingers close around his semi-erect penis. She drew out his cock and gave it a squeeze as the camera recorded her manipulations. He couldn't believe that this absolutely gorgeous and sexy older woman actually had his cock in her hand.

"Make sure you film my face too, so Trevor knows it's me playing with your cock," instructed Lucy. Steven's prick twitched in her hand as she said the word 'cock'.

Steven panned the camera up to show Lucy's face as she stroked his cock in her hand. Her expression was a cross between focussed determination and mild aversion to the task she was undertaking. He slowly guided the camera lens back down over Lucy's curvaceous body, pausing to get a good shot of her ample bra clad breasts.

Steven was unable to resist, so reached out and gave each of Lucy's tits another squeeze, before moving the camera back down to her hand on his prick.

Her right hand was gripping Steven's now fully erect shaft and pumping rapidly, the motion causing Lucy's big tits to jiggle inside her bra. Lucy reached out with her left hand and cupped Steven's tight testicles, gently stroking the sack of his scrotum with her fingertips.

"Ah, fuck that feels good Mrs Mason," he groaned. If he'd been told that morning that he'd be getting a handjob from his boss's stunning wife he would never have believed it.

As he recorded Lucy jerking him off, Steven reached up with his free hand towards her breasts yet again. He just couldn't keep his hands off her spectacular melons. He licked his lips as his fingers sunk deep into the lace of her bra, the upper part of her tit welling up as he squeezed.

Steven ran his thumb over the dark circle of Lucy's nipple, tracing around it through her bra and feel it stiffen slightly under his touch. As he squeezed her breast again, he looked up at Lucy's face. She was turned away from him, looking at the clock on the office wall as her fist rapidly pumped his hard cock.

Steven was a little annoyed that she wasn't looking at him, almost as if she was completing a distasteful chore. In an attempt to get her attention, he gave Lucy's right nipple a hard pinch.

"Ow!" she yelped, pausing her stroking of his cock and shooting him an annoyed glare. "Careful."

"Sorry," Steven apologised, inwardly kicking himself. What was he thinking? Here he had the most beautiful woman he'd even seen playing with his dick and he was trying to get her to look his way? He prayed he hadn't messed up his chance to a little further with her.

"I think we've got enough footage of that," said Lucy. She looked down at his erection, which she was still holding in her soft hand. She took a deep breath as she suspiciously regarded him. "Did you have a shower this morning before work?"

Steven frowned, why was she asking him that? Did he smell? "Er.. yeah..."

Lucy nodded. "Okay then... here goes nothing." She knelt down at his feet and Steven suddenly realised that things were about to get a hell of a lot more interesting.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to do this," muttered Lucy, she was face to face with the twenty two year old's erection. Steven could barely believe it either. "You've got a lot to answer for Trevor you son of a bitch."

With that, Lucy leant forward and licked the end of Steven's knob. The touch of her wet tongue on the head of his cock made it lurch in her hand and Steven let out a deep groan of pleasure. Lucy made a dismayed face at the taste of Steven's cock, but still leant in for a second lick. Once again Steven gave an agreeable groan at the touch of her tongue.

Steven zoomed in with the camera as Lucy nibbled her way down the side of the hard shaft of his penis, her tongue flicking out and licking across his scrotum, juggling the tight sack of his testicles.

"That's so good Mrs Mason," breathed Steven as Lucy ran her tongue up along the underside of his cock, swirling around the tip of him before finally plunging her mouth down over his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned as he felt his hard cock slide across Lucy's twitching tongue and lodge deep inside the blonde's sucking mouth. "Oh God!" he moaned. Lucy's lips were stretched around his shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she gave his cock a long, deep suck, swirling her tongue around the underside of his shaft.

Lucy gave a muffled moan as she bobbed her head a few times, sliding the tight seal of her lips back up to the head of his cock and then plunged down again, sucking him deep into her wet mouth. It felt absolutely incredible, and the sight of her gorgeous face stuffed with his cock was amazing.

Lucy reached up and firmly grasped the lower part of Steven's shaft as she retreated to lick the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip of his trembling manhood. The busty blonde pushed her mouth back down over his cock, and as she started to bob her head over him, her hand worked the bottom part of his throbbing pole.

"That's so good," breathed Steven as she sucked him off. "You're such a good cocksucker."

Lucy's mouth popped off the end of his dick and she stroked him a few times in her soft hand. "Do I give better head than Mandy?"

"Much better," confirmed Steven, even though he had no idea what Mandy's blowjobs were like. He wouldn't have minded finding out actually. Just for comparison purposes of course.

Steven's hips rocked forward as he pushed his cock back into Lucy's mouth and she immediately began to suck, her talented mouth sending waves of pleasure through Steven's hard shaft and churning testicles.

"Fuck that's good," breathed Steven as Lucy sucked forcefully on his cock as he thrust into her mouth. "Can you deep throat?"

Lucy pulled off his cock again, looking up at the young man in surprise. "No... I've never really tried."

Steven grinned and spun the camera around to film his own face. "I bet you'd love to feel your entire cock buried in your beautiful wife's throat, wouldn't you Trevor? But because you fooled around on her, you'll never get the chance to. But I will. Lucy's going to deep throat me now."

He pointed the camera back down at Lucy, who was kneeling at his feet looking slightly alarmed at the announcement he'd just made.

"You can do it Lucy," he told her encouragingly. "This'll make him really jealous."

Lucy swallowed and nodded, using her tongue to wet her lips as she mentally prepared herself to swallow Steven's entire hard cock. "Here goes nothing," she whispered as her mouth moved back down over the young man's erection.

Steven gave a murmur of appreciation as the tight noose of Lucy's lips slid down his shaft, immediately taking about two-thirds of his length into her mouth, the head of his cock nudging right against the back of her mouth. Lucy's nostrils flared as she breathed, her lips stretched wide around the circumference of his hard shaft.

Lucy pushed down with her mouth and Steven felt the tip of his cock push into her throat. Suddenly the gorgeous blonde gagged and fell back, coughing and breathing heavily.

"That was so close," said Steven.

"I can do this," replied Lucy in determination as she once again licked her lips and then lowered them down onto his hard cock, sucking him back into her mouth 'til he hit the entrance to her throat.

Lucy took a deep breath through her nose and then pushed down, relaxing her throat. This time Steven took hold of the back of her head with his free hand and pushed forward with his cock at the same time.

"Fuck yes!" groaned Steven as Lucy's lips touched the very base of his rock hard dick, her nose buried in his pubic hair and her chin against his balls.

Steven held her head in place for a few seconds, and then released her, her mouth coming off his cock with a popping noise.

"I did it!" gasped Lucy, looking very pleased with herself. She almost looked as though she'd forgotten who's cock she was deep throating.

Without needing any word of encouragement from Steven, Lucy's mouth almost eagerly plunged back down on his trembling cock, sinking right down his shaft, all the way to the base, where she shook her head slightly, rubbing her nose against his stomach.

Steven gave a lustful groan and grabbed Lucy's head and started to thrust his hips, pumping his erection furiously in and out of her incredible mouth. Every few thrusts, he would bury himself completely in her mouth and throat, and her tongue would lick around the base of his shaft, right up near his balls. The feeling of being completely enveloped by her sexy mouth was amazing.

Lucy let the younger man fuck her willing mouth for a few minutes, his dick thrusting forcefully between her lips and his balls slapping against her chin. Eventually she had to push him off, before he exploded.

"That was amazing," murmured Steven, his cock was glistening with her saliva. It truly was the best blowjob he'd ever experienced.

Lucy, still wearing her bra and skirt, got to her feet. "We need to fuck now."

Steven's eyes went wide at this. He was just grateful to be getting a blowjob, he hadn't expected that Lucy would want to take it that far. "Are you sure?"

Lucy gave him a frustrated sigh. "Yes, I'm sure!" she snapped. She unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing more of her long, slender legs and a lacy white g-string.

Steven placed the camera down on the edge of the desk, pointing it towards them so he would have both hands free to enjoy Lucy.

As Lucy peeled off her g-string and kicked it aside, Steven quickly closed the gap between them, once again reaching for her ample breasts and squeezing them through her bra.

Lucy gave an exasperated sigh as the eager young man squeezed her big tits through her bra. "Hang on, I'll get them out," she told him, reaching behind her back to unclip her bra. The lacy, white cups fell away, unveiling Lucy Mason's ample tits in all their naked glory.

"They're perfect," breathed Steven, staring in awe at Lucy's exposed knockers. They were firm and round, swelling out from her chest like two large melons, topped by small, hardened nipples.

Steven slid his hands up Lucy's sides, cupping the lower sides of her ample breasts and lifting them upwards and at the same time squeezing the orbs together so that her cleavage welled up invitingly. Lucy gasped in mild surprise as Steven bent forward and buried his face in her deep cleavage, moaning as he ran his tongue over the mountainous expanse of her bosom.

"So good..." mumbled Steven, his words lost in Lucy's bust. He turned his head and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her areola and feasting hungrily on the ample globes.

As Steven rubbed his face against Lucy's naked tits, he reached around behind her to squeeze her firm ass, and full her lithe body up against his. Steven moaned as he licked Lucy's nipple and rubbed his erection against her firm thigh.

"Hurry up and fuck me," urged Lucy, reaching down and pulling the young secretaries face up from her cleavage.

Steven gave Lucy's round buttocks a firm squeeze, one in each hand. His throbbing erection was yearning to be inside her. "Good idea," he breathed.

"Wait," Steven said, suddenly changing his mind. "Can I please get one more go in your mouth before we fuck?"

Lucy hesitated, and the look on her face told Steven he was pushing her luck. It looked for a moment like she was going to refuse him and he might have even blown his chance to have sex with her. Then Lucy glanced over at the still-filming camera and her face softened.

"Okay, fine. But make it quick," the naked blonde relented as she reluctantly knelt down on the office floor again.

"Brilliant, thank you," said Steven as he took hold of her head in both hands and lined his erection up towards her mouth. He had never been deep throated before today and he was determined to make the most of the opportunity.

"Ahh!" he gave a long groan of pleasure as he pushed his cock back into Lucy's wet mouth, feeling her tongue slide smoothly over the underside of his erection and the head of his cock nudge into the back of Lucy's mouth. "That feels so good," he breathed as he began to saw his hips, pumping his cock slowly back and forth between her perfect, ovalled lips.

"Okay," whispered Steven, pausing with his cock mostly extracted from her mouth. Lucy teasingly swirled her tongue around the head of his prick causing him to groan. "Take it all again Mrs Mason."

Lucy gave a brief nod and then let the twenty two year old push his cock back into her mouth. This time, when Steven hit her throat he pushed harder, his erection forcing it's way right into her throat and Lucy's lips sliding right to the very base of his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes, suck it all!" grunted Steven. He gripped tighter onto Lucy's hair as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, facefucking her.

Lucy gagged slightly as Steven repeatedly rammed his cock into her throat, but he didn't miss a beat, the steel rod of his erection hammering lustfully between her lips. Lucy's nostrils flared as she did her best not to choke while the horny young man used her mouth for his pleasure.