Cheating Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit yes!" he gasped, his balls slapping her chin. Lucy's mouth was absolutely incredible.

After almost two minutes, Steven pulled out, breathing heavily as Lucy tried to catch her own breath. If he'd kept going he would have definitely cum down her throat and likely ruined his chances at fucking her.

Steven didn't give her long to catch her breath, he tugged Lucy to her feet by her arm and pulled her over to the desk, bending her over the edge of the desk.

"Get ready Mrs Mason," said Steven as he guided the head of his hard cock towards her pussy, his hard shaft slick with her saliva.

"Wait, check the camera can see this," murmured Lucy.

Steven pushed the camera further along the desk, getting this on film was hardly a concern for him at that point, but he decided he should humour Lucy. He was so turned on he just wanted to... "Ahhhh!" Steven let out a long, loud groan of pleasure as he pushed his erection into Lucy's tight snatch. He felt her pussy clutching at his shaft as he slowly thrust forward, his hard cock bottoming out in her cunt, completely enveloped in the velvet tightness.

"Fuck you're tight!" Steven grabbing hold of Lucy's slim waist as he began to pump his hips, thrusting his cock into Lucy's tight cunt. He looked over at the camera. "That's right Mr Mason, I'm fucking your gorgeous wife!"

Lucy gave a moan at Steven's comment and he felt her ass push back against him, to meet the thrusting of his hips. Steven groaned in reply and thrust harder into her, his cock sinking deep as he shunted the curvy blonde against the edge of his boss's desk.

"Oh God yes!" groaned Lucy quite loudly, surprising Steven. Her ass was still squirming back against him as he thrust into her. "Fuck me Steven! That feels so good, fuck me harder!"

Steven wasn't sure if Lucy was genuinely turned on or just faking it to make Trevor jealous, but he didn't really care either way. The twenty two year old's hips pumped faster as he slammed his cock hard into the sexy blonde, her tight cunt clutching at his pistoning penis.

As Steven slammed into her, his thrusting hips slapping against her firm round ass and causing her buttocks to jiggle, Lucy looked back over her shoulder towards Steven. "That's it. Fuck me Steven," she moaned.

Steven shifted his hands from Lucy's waist, to grab and squeeze her firm buttocks, pulling them apart slightly as he shoved his cock hard and fast into her.

"Come on Steven, fill me up!" groaned Lucy.

Steven abruptly stopped his thrusts, leaving his cock buried to the hilt in Lucy's tight vagina.

The gorgeous blonde looked back over her shoulder again. "Why are you stopping?" She looked alarmed and frustrated.

"Do you let Trevor fuck you up the ass?" asked Steven, as he spoke he pushed his thumb into Lucy's tight anus, causing her to cry out.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned as he probed her rear passage. "No. Not there."

Steven grinned callously as he pushed his thumb deeper and she cried out again. He turned towards the camera. "Well Trevor, it looks like I'm going where you've never gone before. Your wife's ass is mine."

Steven pulled out and Lucy gave a disappointed groan at his sudden absence. His cock was dripping wet with Lucy's pussy juices and saliva, as well as his own precum. He rubbed Lucy's wet pussy with his fingers and smeared some of her juices onto the tight bud of her asshole.

"Do it!" hissed Lucy. "My ass is yours. Let's make those asshole's pay!"

Steven grinned as he smeared more of her dripping pussy juices into her anus, probing his thumb deeper into her snug orifice. He then guided the tip of his raging erection towards Lucy's tiny hole and pushed forward slowly.

"Ah! Oh fuck!" cried out Lucy, gripping the edge of the desk with white knuckles as Steven started to force his thick cock into her tight passage.

"Shit that's tight!" groaned Steven as he pulled back slightly and then stabbed forward with his hips, driving deeper into her perfect ass. The sight of the flawless globes of Lucy's buttocks split by his hard prick was incredible.

"Ah!" Lucy was breathing rapidly as Steven pushed forward once again, and this time he shoved his dick all the way inside her ass.

"Oh God!" groaned Steven. He could hardly believe how tight her ass felt on his cock, but with each thrust of his hips she was able to relax around him, becoming accustomed to his girth.

Steven gripped Lucy's shapely hips and started pounding into her tight ass, filling the small office with the sound of slapping flesh, Lucy's fast, erratic gasps and his own moans of pleasure.

It didn't take much longer, Lucy's tight ass was driving him wild and he was beyond ready to cum.

Each thrust of his cock it felt like Lucy's ass was clutching at his shaft and Steven gave a final deep surge of his hips as he cried out in pleasure and his cock spurted into her ass.

"Oh yes!" grunted Steven as his cum flooded Lucy's ass, spurting from the tip of his lurching cock in thick ropes of sticky white sperm. His buttocks twitched as he stuffed himself deep into Lucy's posterior and pumped out his entire load. "Fuck yes!"

When Steven was finally spent he collapsed back into Trevor's chair, his shrinking cock glistening with their juices.

"That was amazing!" murmured Steven in complete awe. He couldn't believe that he'd just fucked this gorgeous woman up the ass, and she'd taken it willingly.

Lucy straightened up from the desk, some of Steven's cum trickling down the back of her thick. "You were amazing Steven," she breathed, glancing down at the camera and smiling.

To Steven's immense surprise, Lucy moved swiftly back to her knees at Steven's feet and placed his floppy, cum-covered dick back into her mouth, ignoring the taste of their spent juices and her own ass. Steven groaned as the gorgeous blonde rolled her tongue around his prick, making him squirm in his chair as she licked him completely clean. By the time she finished he almost thought he was going start getting hard again.

Lucy finally sat back, Steven's clean penis slipping from between her perfect lips. "Okay, you can turn the camera off. I think we've got enough now. Trevor and Mandy are going to be so jealous."

Steven nodded wearily, grinning down at the beautiful naked woman sitting at his feet. He was probably about to get fired, but after what they'd just done he didn't really give a shit. It had been completely worth it.

THE END